Author Topic: Do Adult Sims resemble Young Adult Sims and Elder Sims?  (Read 1777 times)

Offline roman2886

• Llama Wrangler
Do Adult Sims resemble Young Adult Sims and Elder Sims?
« on: October 16, 2020, 02:24:48 PM »
Since The Adult Life stage in Sims 3 represents Middle Age Sims, a period between Youth and Old Age, does that mean Adult Sims look similar to Elder Sims with all the age details lines and wrinkles without the age details lines and wrinkles Adult Sims look or less the as Young Adult that is what Middle Age is in the game like in real life people look young and old at the same time.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Do Adult Sims resemble Young Adult Sims and Elder Sims?
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2020, 03:06:22 PM »
Adult Sims look similar to elder Sims, except that the elder Sims the wrinkles and age details are more defined.

I'm interested in reading what others think. :)
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2020, 03:50:27 PM »
The body of an elder Sim is way different than it is in Adults. The face is also very different. If I age my Sims to elders, they look SO much different than what they do as Adults. The nose and cheeks and chins - everything.

That said, Adult Sims (facial wise) look much more defined and somewhat more weathered than young adult Sims. But nothing close to elders.
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2020, 04:48:21 PM »
We had a thread already about age differences but Adult sims are far more like YAs than elders for the simple reason that they share the same clothing (they have the same bodies so you simply just let the clothes into both categories, which you can't do with teens or elders without it looking terrible)
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline roman2886

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2020, 07:02:39 AM »
The body of an elder Sim is way different than it is in Adults. The face is also very different, If I age my Sims to elders, they look SO much different than what they do as Adults. The nose and cheeks and chins - everything.

That said, Adult Sims (facial wise) look much more defined and somewhat more weathered than young adult Sims. But nothing close to elders.
all my sims are Caucasian meaning, They age faster they thinner skin which wrinkles quicker Caucasian, They have less collegian Caucasian Adult sims look nothing like they did as Teens as Young Adults and Elders, Asian Sims, and African American Sims age slower they have more collegian they wrinkle less that means Asian Adult Sims and Adult African American Sims look exactly the same as they did as Teens even as Young Adults Adults, and Elders

Offline roman2886

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2020, 07:05:18 AM »
The body of an elder Sim is way different than it is in Adults. The face is also very different. If I age my Sims to elders, they look SO much different than what they do as Adults. The nose and cheeks and chins - everything.

my current Adult Sims still have the same bodies, they had as Young Adults they haven't gained any weight only wrinkles and lines like most Adult Sims i gave them shorter hair styles which make them look more mature.

anything