Author Topic: Has anyone ever had a family into another household than accidently moved out?  (Read 1099 times)

Offline roman2886

• Llama Wrangler
I recently brought the Hartley Family into Sims 3 Generations and they moved into The Ford household to become lodgers of The Ford Couple. Dylan Hartley the head of The Hartley Family bought a house and converted into a townhouse. I accidentally clicked on the townhouse and pressed moved to private lot. Little did i realize it wasn't just The Hartley Family that moved but the Ford Couple also moved out.  I had to the reset the whole The Hartley Family and reset The Ford Couple. They moved out of the townhouse since they weren't meant to live there. They moved to a smaller and than eventually moved back into their own house.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
If I am understanding the situation correctly you moved in one family with another family. Then when you had the combined family set to move they all moved to a different lot.

If that's the case, that's how it's suppose to work. If you don't want that to happen you need to split the combined family up via Edit town.

Select Split household and highlight each Sim you want to be moved out.

Click the arrow to move them into their own household. They'll be moved to the clipboard so you can then place them into their own house. :)
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline roman2886

• Llama Wrangler
I used the phone method since,I installed the moving out phone mod,The Ford Couple moved out of The Hartley Family House they moved to a small house they eventually moved back into their own house.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
I am happy you were able to fix the issue!! :)
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

anything