Author Topic: The Starr Immortal Dynasty - The Final Chapter *happy dance, happy dance*  (Read 192534 times)

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
Re: The Starr Immortal Dynasty - Welcome Jasmine Starr, Generation 4!
« Reply #225 on: April 14, 2011, 07:17:27 AM »
I agree with everyone else.  Jasmine turned out beautifully.  And Hello Steel lips. 

My solution for grumpy husband is find something for him to do.  My husband plays Eve while I play WoW/Sims/whatever.   He can't complain if he's doing the same thing or something similar.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Katluvr

• Crazy Cat Lady - Origin ID: Katluvr23
  • Watcher
  • The shortest distance between two people is a hug.
« Reply #226 on: April 14, 2011, 11:04:40 AM »
Thank you for all the compliments on Jasmine!  If she had Jori's mouth she would be perfect, but even the Steel lips seem to fit with her looks.

Good luck finding mummies in Egypt.

Oh, Jori found her mummies alright - she kicked the butts of 2 of them in the Sphinx.  The 3rd one got one of Jeremey's mummy snacks and appears to have gone away.  This led to a little problem.  I've been trying to get Jeremey to level 3 visa because I want to sell their vacation home in Egypt and move them into one of the 2 luxury home there.  So Jeremey lands the Torched, Soaked, Cursed adventure...after he and Jori disposed of the 3 mummies in the Sphinx.   ::)  I remember when I had Jessica and Sam in Egypt there were a couple of other mummies (the one Jess took a picture of and one that Sam found when he was clearing out the traps in someone's basement).  So I took Jeremey to the basement and sure enough...MUMMY!  Problem is, with level 10 athletic skill and a couple of points in MA, Jeremey won the fight...mummy went poof...no curse.  So off to the next spot, but when he got there the mummy was gone.  I think I ran out of mummies to complete that quest!  Unbelievable.

Wow, Jasmine has some of the prettiest eyes I've ever seen!

I think so, too!  I love their shape and their color.  They are smiling eyes.

My solution for grumpy husband is find something for him to do.  My husband plays Eve while I play WoW/Sims/whatever.   He can't complain if he's doing the same thing or something similar.

I wish!  My husband doesn't share my enthusiasm for video games.  He reads the newspaper instead.  He is actually very understanding of my Sims/WoW addiction.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Katluvr

• Watcher
« Reply #227 on: April 17, 2011, 02:28:04 AM »
Brawls, Birthdays, Romance, and a Divine Meal

Shortly after Jasmine's teen birthday, Jemma, Jeremey and I took her for an extended trip to Egypt.  Jeremey wanted to explore tombs and we thought it would be a good chance for her to work on her inventing.  Truth be told, I wanted to test my martial arts skills against a mummy, but I didn't tell anyone besides Jeremey so as not to worry anyone.

Jeremey and I headed off to the Sphinx in search of mummies while Jemma and Jasmine settled in to our vacation home.  

Oh Sweet!  A Mummy!

Sizing up the competition...she doesn't look so tough.

Let the fisticuffs begin!

Hasta la vista, mummy!

And the winner is...

Our trip wasn't all mayhem and violence.  Jeremey and Jasmine spent some quality time tomb raiding.

And I was glued to my board breaker.  We could barely carry our luggage for all the gems I found.

Our trip ended too soon, but Jasmine had to get back to school and Jemma and I had to get back to work.  I was promoted to level 9 in my professional sports career before I left, so I was anxious to get back and work towards my final promotion.  Sure enough, the day after we got back I got my final promotion - a day before my birthday.  All I have to do is maintain my friendships, get my portrait and ice sculpture done, and immortality is mine.

Jasmine is on the honor roll and is progressing well with her inventing.  She registered as self-employed when she turned a teenager and is already at level 7 of her inventing career.  She adores Jeremey and spends time with him whenever she can.

Unfortunately she's not as athletically inclined as Jeremey and I are.  Thank goodness for the hot tub to soothe some aching muscles.

I'm worried about her, though.  She doesn't seem to have many friends and no potential suitors.  We still have some time before her birthday, but I would feel better if she took an interest in someone.  There are so few eligible young men to choose from - most of them are vampires.

We decided to tempt fate and have a party to celebrate our birthdays - I can hardly believe Jemma, Jeremey and I are going to be OLD!  We all lined up to take our turns at the birthday cakes...

...and then hightailed it to the dresser for makeovers!

We don't look half bad for a bunch of geezers!

Mom immediately dragged me to her studio to get to painting and sculpting.  While we were there I found out someone had spread a horrible rumor that I had cheated on Jeremey and what's worse is he believed it!  After all these years together...I was crushed.  He didn't want anything to do with me, our relationship was on the rocks and I wasn't sure we could save it.  I poured my heart out to him and, thankfully, he listened.  We talked all night and by the time the sun was coming up things were almost back to normal.  If I ever find out who did such a horrible thing I will give them to my extra special mummy treatment!

I spent the day catching up with two of my good friends, Marty Keaton and Katy Kuykendall.  By dinner time I had my best friends taken care of and Mom had finished my portrait and ice sculpture.  Time to sit down to my first meal of ambrosia.

Grandpa is a wonderful cook, but dang that stuff is naaasty!

Oh, and about Jasmine's love life...I think I might have worried for nothing.  She seems to have hit it off with a classmate, Lucas Aldrich.

He's a little older than Jasmine.  He graduated high school while she still has a week left to go.  Nevertheless, they are the best of friends, and what more could I ask for my precious daughter.

And all those gems we brought back from Egypt...Mom has been having a field day working on her skull collection.

Generation 3 - Jorianne Starr
LTW - Martial Arts Master
Supermax Skill - Martial Arts
Other Max Skills - Athletic
Career - Professional Sports
Building - Jeremey's Market
Property - Crystal Springs
LTRs - Speedy Cleaner, Suave Seller, Fast Metabolism
Black Ops - Always the Difficult Ones, Stadium Cleanup, Secret Techniques, The Big Game, Learning from the Master, The Sparring Report
Best Friends - Jeremey (Langerak) Starr, Jasmine Starr, Marty Keaton, Monika Morris, Cory Bourgeois, Katy Kuykendall
Portraits/Ice Sculptures - Toddler, Child, Teen, Young Adult, Adult, Elder

Choccolatee

Re: The Starr Immortal Dynasty - Jorianne Tastes Her First Ambrosia
« Reply #228 on: April 17, 2011, 02:50:34 AM »
Congrats on your 3rd immortal!

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #229 on: April 17, 2011, 03:10:47 AM »
Congrats!!  :D
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #230 on: April 17, 2011, 05:21:31 AM »
Congratulations Jorianne on immortality! :D
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #231 on: April 17, 2011, 06:19:04 AM »
Happy birthday everyone, and congratulations on another immortal!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #232 on: April 17, 2011, 08:26:25 AM »
Happy birthday to Jori, Jemma, Jeremey!

Congratulations to Jori!

She kicked some serious mummyhiney. 
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #233 on: April 17, 2011, 08:59:49 AM »
Congratulations Jori! Happy Birthday Jori, Jemma and Jeremy!  :)
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline SimMania :P

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #234 on: April 17, 2011, 12:06:19 PM »
congratz for all that has happen. just started reading and finished in about 3hrs. great story love hearing what has happened o. :Dn your sims. one question is this sims 3 computer? cant wait to see what's next  :D

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #235 on: April 17, 2011, 12:27:35 PM »
Congrats, Jori~! ;D
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Katluvr

• Watcher
« Reply #236 on: April 17, 2011, 12:47:10 PM »
congratz for all that has happen. just started reading and finished in about 3hrs. great story love hearing what has happened o. :Dn your sims. one question is this sims 3 computer? cant wait to see what's next  :D

Welcome to the forum, SimMania!  Thank you for reading my dynasty. :)  Yes, this is Sims 3 on PC.

Jasmine is a couple of days away from her YA birthday and then she has to decide about Lucas.  He aged to YA about a week ahead of her and is bald and chubby, but there's something that I like about him.  Besides, Jemma got the Body Sculptor and there are no lack of athletes available to train him.  A simple call to Hair Club for Sims and we can take care of the local deforestation. 

The only other prospects are a couple of classmates who are closer to Jasmine's age.  She's still in school with them...but I'm rooting for the underdog.  We'll have to see what she decides, though.

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #237 on: April 17, 2011, 01:34:10 PM »
It's always so interest, to be winnowing through the population, looking for that perfect someone  ;D  Good luck to Mr Right in winning Jasmine's heart.

Congratulations Jorianne on Immortality!

*Confetti* *Confetti* *Confetti*
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #238 on: April 17, 2011, 03:50:47 PM »
Happy birthday everyone! You guys look awesome for geezers haha. Congrats on your Immortality Jorianne!!  ;D

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #239 on: April 17, 2011, 06:24:38 PM »
Congratulations on becoming immortal Jorianne.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.