Author Topic: The Starr Immortal Dynasty - The Final Chapter *happy dance, happy dance*  (Read 191333 times)

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
Re: The Starr Immortal Dynasty - Jorianne Tastes Her First Ambrosia
« Reply #240 on: April 17, 2011, 08:20:20 PM »
Congrats on Immortality, Jori! Jasmine, it's your turn now to wow us.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Katluvr

• Crazy Cat Lady - Origin ID: Katluvr23
  • Watcher
  • The shortest distance between two people is a hug.
Re: The Starr Immortal Dynasty - Jorianne Tastes Her First Ambrosia
« Reply #241 on: April 18, 2011, 08:14:30 AM »
Decisions, Decisions

The day before my birthday Mom sat me down for 'the talk'.  No, not that talk, the one about our family's unique heritage.  Mom told me about the dynasty and my role in it.  She told me how Grandpa Jackson kept it a secret from my great-grandmother, Agnes, and how he regretted that decision once she was gone.  Mom said that Dad and Aunt Jemma knew all about it and now it is my turn.  I'm not sure how I feel about all of this, but at least I have three generations of immortals to help me adjust. 

Aunt Jemma decided a big birthday bash was just what this house full of elders needed, so she invited all our friends and extended family over.  Time to make a wish...I wish I didn't have to make the hardest decision of my life...

Not bad, just need to perk up the wardrobe with some violet...

Ahhhh, that's better!

It seems everyone is enjoying the party more than I am.  Look at Grandma go!  I'm gonna have to talk to her about some dancing lessons.

Now that I'm grown up I have to decide on a husband.  I've been going steady with Lucas all through high school.  He's my best friend and I always figured we'd get married when I was old enough. 

If it weren't for Raj Ellis...his real name is Rahsaan, but I call him Raj for short.  We started hanging out together at school after Lucas graduated and I really like him.  Speaking of which, where is he?  He told me that he and his brother Albert would be here.  He's gonna get a piece of my mind!  Whoa...hello tall, dark and handsome!

No way!  It's Raj!  *gulp*  I think I just made my decision...

Lucas took the news better than I expected and we're still good friends.  Grandma told me that he reminds her of her best friend, Amir Hart.  They started to date in high school and Grandma ended up choosing Grandpa instead of Amir.  She told me that they remained best friends until he passed away.  I hope Lucas and I can repeat history.

Mom is all excited and dragged me off to try on all sorts of froufrou wedding gowns.  She is determined to make me look like a lace-covered nightmare!  I won't even tell you what she wants to do with my hair!  We finally agreed upon a white satin gown with rhinestone straps...no jewelry and no veil...simple and elegant.

We decided to keep the guests to a minimum, just our families.  We held the ceremony at our house at sunset.

Raj's mom took this shot.  I think it's so funny...Dad is in denial about his little girl's first kiss as a married woman and Aunt Jemma is cheering us on in the background.   ;D

Yes, she's in her bathing suit.  We've all learned to ignore her *cough* eccentricities *cough*.  Here she is with Mom.

Grandpa Leighton had some words of advice for Raj and I.

I told Dad I would always be his little girl...

Tomorrow Raj and I are heading to France for our honeymoon.  I've asked Mom, Dad, and Aunt Jemma to come along, too.  I know I may not have many more trips with Dad and Aunt Jemma, so I want to take advantage of every opportunity.  Fortunately Raj likes my crazy family, so he doesn't mind.

Author's Note:  I really was conflicted about Lucas vs. Rahsaan.  Although Lucas didn't age up very well, I'm pretty certain that he would look quite nice after a trip to the mirror and a session in the body sculptor.  Plus he's a kleptomaniac, which I thought could have some interesting potential for the dynasty, given Jackson's penchant for swiping things.  Then I saw Rahsaan all grown up and it was no contest.  All I could think was what beautiful nooboos he and Jasmine could make.   ;D  Once they got married I found out that I had made the right choice, he has the klepto trait!  SCORE!!  He also has daredevil, clumsy, bookworm, and frugal - with a LTW of Possession is Nine Tenths of the Law.  He's gonna be fun to play!  The only drawback is that is favorite color is aqua.  I'm still trying to figure out how to redecorate in violet and aqua, both lovely colors, but not exactly something I want to look at for a whole generation.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
Re: The Starr Immortal Dynasty - A Birthday and A Wedding
« Reply #242 on: April 18, 2011, 08:23:15 AM »
Congratulations on the wedding!
I would have gone with Raj too :)

Offline SimMania :P

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #243 on: April 18, 2011, 08:47:32 AM »
Congratz on the wedding. they are going to have a cute kid for sure.  :D ;D

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #244 on: April 18, 2011, 08:58:50 AM »
Happy Birthday Jasmine and Congrats Raj and Jasmine!! :D
You don't hear much about Jackson now.... ???
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #245 on: April 18, 2011, 09:11:21 AM »
Congratulations on the wedding Raj and Jasmine!   For decorating you could always do mostly aqua with violet highlights here and there.  I'm not sure which color would kill my eyes faster!  Or maybe a medium purple between the violet/aqua *shrug*
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #246 on: April 18, 2011, 09:58:50 AM »
Congrats on the wedding, Raj and Jasmine! :)
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #247 on: April 18, 2011, 10:45:34 AM »
Congratulations to the newly weds.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline Katluvr

• Crazy Cat Lady - Origin ID: Katluvr23
  • Watcher
  • The shortest distance between two people is a hug.
« Reply #248 on: April 18, 2011, 11:04:21 AM »
Jasmine sends her thanks for all your kind wishes. 

I would have gone with Raj too :)
Yeah, it was pretty much no contest when I saw YA Rahsaan - fashion show to follow.  I haven't seen such a hunky sim since Antone Dreamweaver...hubba hubba!

You don't hear much about Jackson now.... ???

Jackson is doing fine, it's just that he doesn't do much interesting stuff on his own and with 7 sims to control I pretty much just make sure he and Jessica aren't doing things that would compromise the dynasty - like increasing skills earmarked for future generations.  He went through a phase there where he was partying every night.  Now Jess and Jori are getting more invitations than he is.

If left on their own, Jackson likes to play in the sprinklers, Jess likes to paint or sculpt, Jori like to break boards or work out - although she sneaks off to cook sometimes so I may have to take the stove out of the kitchen, Jemma likes to go to the basement and stare at the gem skulls or the sculptures in the immortal museum, and Jeremey likes to work out or play in the sprinklers with Jackson.

I have finally built out the third floor of their house and half of it is a rec room.  I also upgraded the hot tub and moved it to the third floor - the space where it used to be is now the 'logic zone' (chess board and telescope).  Only Jemma has access to it now, since logic will be someone's supermax skill down the road.

For decorating you could always do mostly aqua with violet highlights here and there.  I'm not sure which color would kill my eyes faster!  Or maybe a medium purple between the violet/aqua *shrug*

I'm thinking predominantly gray with touches of aqua and violet since they are both such bold colors.  Gheez has posted some tartans in the swap shop and one of them is absolutely perfect for the newlyweds.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #249 on: April 18, 2011, 11:06:03 AM »
That sounds awesome and I can't wait to see what you come up with.  I love how you decorate and your house!
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #250 on: April 18, 2011, 01:21:15 PM »
Congrats on the wedding Jasmine! It was beautiful. Good luck with the decorating.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #251 on: April 18, 2011, 03:04:28 PM »
Well, when it comes to using colors I don't care for, I just relegate to the area of "little used accent" and color how I want :D

I totally get it though if you want to challenge your decorator chops by using something you're not so used to.  When I first was trying to dress a Sim in Lime green, I was like "no way" but after I gave it a shot I liked it better because it was so different.

I loved the wedding, yours look so real, and pretty, I love it!

*Confetti* for Jasmine and her smoking hot husband!
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #252 on: April 18, 2011, 03:37:49 PM »
Happy birthday Jasmine and Congrats Jasmine and Raj! He is hot! I'd have to see him in his undies before I make a final say on if he's as hot as Antone! Hint hint haha.

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #253 on: April 18, 2011, 06:58:44 PM »
Happy birthday Jasmine and Congrats Jasmine and Raj! He is hot! I'd have to see him in his undies before I make a final say on if he's as hot as Antone! Hint hint haha.
...I can't even. :P

Congrats to the newlyweds! :)
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #254 on: April 18, 2011, 07:07:59 PM »

Jackson is doing fine, it's just that he doesn't do much interesting stuff on his own and with 7 sims to control I pretty much just make sure he and Jessica aren't doing things that would compromise the dynasty - like increasing skills earmarked for future generations.  He went through a phase there where he was partying every night.  Now Jess and Jori are getting more invitations than he is.

If left on their own, Jackson likes to play in the sprinklers, Jess likes to paint or sculpt, Jori like to break boards or work out - although she sneaks off to cook sometimes so I may have to take the stove out of the kitchen, Jemma likes to go to the basement and stare at the gem skulls or the sculptures in the immortal museum, and Jeremey likes to work out or play in the sprinklers with Jackson.

I have finally built out the third floor of their house and half of it is a rec room.  I also upgraded the hot tub and moved it to the third floor - the space where it used to be is now the 'logic zone' (chess board and telescope).  Only Jemma has access to it now, since logic will be someone's supermax skill down the road.
It's good to know what Jackson's getting up to.
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations