Author Topic: The Character Legacy - Completed  (Read 188695 times)

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Character Legacy
« Reply #405 on: February 07, 2011, 12:25:10 PM »
Thanks Esther!  :)
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #406 on: February 07, 2011, 12:30:47 PM »
You're welcome!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #407 on: February 14, 2011, 12:52:57 PM »
I have a Chapter done but it is on hold till the Gallery is working again.  :)

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #408 on: February 18, 2011, 04:23:33 AM »
What a Birthday Present!

I won't normally do Titles but this chapter really deserves one! It was hectic for me to play! I used Photobucket to do the pictures.

Well I had noticed that all this stupid Butlers cooking every 30 Seconds was making my Sims get fat on Key Lime Pie so down it went to be locked in the Gym until they were normal again, no exceptions.

For anyone who may like Dasterdly this ones for you.

By no exceptions I meant it...

Not all of them put in the 110% Effort... Mutley!

Some people had to put in effort to make sure someone else accepted them as the right person for their child though...

Even Jerry had to chip in!

After the workout I realised it was Alex's Birthday! How better to celebrate than a romantic meal at the Bistro with his wife? However I was met by a horrific tragedy.

Before they could get in due to a group of Sims being in the way, Alex decided to grow up.

They were still going to go have dinner when this happened, Rabbit got a funny look on her face...

DingDong! Labour time!

It was so scary that some guy called Jared passed out!

After a short trip to the Hospital the first child of Generation Seven was born! Please welcome Jessie Character! - Brave and Eccentric. Favourites are Kids Music, Fruit Parfait and Hot Pink, she is a Leo.

The Character-Young Family

So after that horrific hair tragedy of Penelopes I switched households to help her out, I also caught up on the rest of the family.

This is Chase all grown up, Slob, Exitable and Loves the Outdoors I think.

Who is the Girl you may ask? Well I had them adopt a child and got Penelope pregnant again, the Girl is called Alana, Unlucky, Loser and Family Orientated.

Offline ILoveDolls

• Immortal
Re: The Character Legacy - The 7th Generation has been born!
« Reply #409 on: February 18, 2011, 10:04:25 AM »
I love your Characters. Alex is too hot. And Rabbit is my absolute girl sim all-time favorite! She's right up there with my obsession of Crazy Man!! She's so cool. I wish she was real and I'd hang out with her!!

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #410 on: February 18, 2011, 10:13:36 AM »
Rabbit is also on the Swap SHop for anyone who may be interested. I will be putting Alex up there soon and Dasterdly!  :)

- Download Rabbit Character

Offline ILoveDolls

• Immortal
« Reply #411 on: February 18, 2011, 10:49:24 AM »
Rabbit is also ont eh Swap SHop for anyone who may be interested. I will be putting Alex up there soon and Dasterdly!  :)

- Download Rabbit Character

YESSSS!!!! Thanks!!!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #412 on: February 18, 2011, 05:23:49 PM »
If anyone ever wants any of my sims to download just ask me! I will try and either get them uploaded on the Swap Shop or the Exchange.  :)

Offline CharlotteDaBookworm

• Occult
  • Call me Charlotte, Charlie or Char
« Reply #413 on: February 18, 2011, 05:40:30 PM »
Please can I have Alex hes so handsome. :)

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #414 on: February 18, 2011, 05:44:16 PM »
Yep, he is next to come, along with Dasterdly. I will also do the Twins when they turn YA, I can also try and get Penelope if anyone wants her as well?

Offline ILoveDolls

• Immortal
« Reply #415 on: February 19, 2011, 09:38:07 PM »
Yep, he is next to come, along with Dasterdly. I will also do the Twins when they turn YA, I can also try and get Penelope if anyone wants her as well?

Dasterdly also is one of a kind. He is quite possibly the best named Sim I've encountered!

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #416 on: February 21, 2011, 04:34:27 PM »
Is it just me or does everything happen at the Bistro? My chapter is about twice the size than it should have been due to unexpected results and the last chapter as well!  :)

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #417 on: February 21, 2011, 05:23:07 PM »
This is Jessie's Room which will change mainly because her favourite colour is Hot Pink! I hate that colour! How am I supposed to a whole room in a colour that is very bold and I don't like! Lol, wish me luck!

Alex is slowly working on his Cooking in competition with Camilla Dupre, the Butler.

I added a dark room, not for Photography but for dancing! Woo! There are loads of Lasers!

Another Dasterdly shot! (I sent him and Alex in an upload to Carl, I will post a link when they are up!)

The whole family helps out with Jessie, her highest relationship is with Star, I don't know why though.

Time to add the first unexpected event, which kind of went well because otherwise it would have been boring this chapter!
 Birthday time! Mutley goes first, unexpected because I had no cake.

Mutley added Flirty to his Traits. Here he is after his makeover!

Now for Tigger!

Tigger added Athletic to his Traits. Here he is!

Both Twins have Physical Perfection as their LTW.

So a Butler dressed not in her uniform and in unmatching undies at the same time as a Ghost of Daphne walks upstairs in a Bathing suit. How normal is that?

I sent the two Twins spouse hunting and here is what they found...

Tigger and Megan got a long way on their first day of meeting, they got to an Amorous Hug! Mutley and Alice didn't get far but they seem to want to go there...

By 3am the next day both Twins were Best Friends with their girls and it was time for the proper dates.

Tigger and Megan went into the Wild and became Boyfriend and Girlfriend!

Mutley and Alice went to the Bistro! They had a nice meal and also became Boyfriend and Girlfriend!

Just as they were leaving I noticed something rather large... Penelope.

Who promptly cause people to want Autographs and then burst out screaming along with her, oh the joy of the Bistro!

I sent Star to take her Daughter to hospital, someone needed the moodlet! Rabbit was unavailable for other reasons.

And the official Lol of the Labour goes to Tenille Character! (Tom's Daughter) for her face and her arm sticking out of Morganna's head!

This is for the Chris Steel fans out there, he loved it all and was laughing and partying.

Star and Penelope went into the Hospital and out came...

Killey Alto! - That's what I thought, until I realised Holly Alto was holding the baby and that Star was still inside the building!

Anyway please welcome Jenna Character!

- Rewind an Hour -

During this time of dates and births, right in the middle, Jessie aged up into a toddler!

Yes with two blond parents she obviously gets a yellowy brown hair that Tigger has as well, I guess it might have been Star as I forgot what hers was before white.

When I said that Rabbit was unavailable to get a moodlet this was why...

So as the twins were on dates, Alex was down at the Library, Jerry was on the goggles and Star was at the hospital, not to mention Rabbit who was arrested. It was all down to Dasterdly to look after Jessie, which he was not doing a very good job, or Jessie is very demanding, I have yet to know which.

Phewf that was long! So much going on in about Two Days! Mainly around the Bistro... Creepy or what!

Offline ILoveDolls

• Immortal
« Reply #418 on: February 21, 2011, 05:35:01 PM »
Awww, Tenille just wanted to get a 'handle on' Morgana's thoughts ;D Congrats on the new babies. Boy that town is bursting with nooboos!

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #419 on: February 21, 2011, 05:46:31 PM »
I feel sorry for Tenille though, her Boyfriend is Arlo Bunch.  :-\

anything