Author Topic: The Character Legacy - Completed  (Read 188693 times)

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
Re: The Character Legacy - The 7th Generation has been born!
« Reply #435 on: March 01, 2011, 07:30:50 PM »
Lol third one I've said this on! School comes first!  ;)

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Character Legacy!
« Reply #436 on: March 06, 2011, 12:14:26 PM »
Update Coming Soon! Pictures are uploading. I managed to get my Essay Written but this Chapter is short so sorry about that, I have been doing a lot of Outfits and uploads etc. As a way to say sorry I made a little family tree from Daphne onwards.

Sam is Sam Sekemeto and Arlo is horribly the one and only, I hope, Arlo Bunch. Not all the marriage lines mean marriage none of Toms daughters are married.
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #437 on: March 10, 2011, 12:16:26 PM »
Jerry is a really close to Jessie and is even helping out with teaching her skills. Rabbit needs that last Skill Point in Logic for her career, Alex is slowly building up his Cooking Skill and has already joined the Bistro in the Working force!

Do you all like Jessie's new Pattern on the Wall and Crib?

I decided it was time for Tigger and Mutley to move out, the house was full and they were a bit of a waste of space, they already have girlfriends to go to and so I helped them on their way.

Two Brothers in a new house and what do they do?

The next morning Mutley takes Alice tot he Beach and they decide to get it all over and done with, nothing big but something memorable.

Tigger opts for something more family orientated.

With the whole family present.

I then switched back to the main family and well there is only one Sim from generation 6 left unmarried, I was just thinking, Dasterdly is awesome and I was having so much difficulty in deciding who should my second favourite Generation 6 Sim be married to. Who will be the right girl to go with Dasterdly? So I was thinking of a certain Woman that is ... Nah I think I'll leave you hanging.  ;D

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #438 on: March 11, 2011, 05:58:51 AM »
Congrats on the weddings! The patterns are beautiful!

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #439 on: March 11, 2011, 01:29:19 PM »
I am really curious to see how the mixture of genes from Dasterdly and his 'Wife' will work. I mean she is a stunner and Dast is one handsome character!  ;)

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #440 on: March 11, 2011, 02:19:34 PM »
I couldn't resist to post, but after reading just one update, and not the whole thread, I must say that I absolutely love this legacy. Congratulations, Samoht! ;D
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #441 on: March 12, 2011, 03:13:53 PM »
HeeHee thanks Chronic!  ;)

Ona  side note I am actually flabebrgasted at the Wedding I just held for Dasterdly and his new bride. It just looked.  :o I am really pleased with what OL gave me in outdoor lightings, makes things look a tad more romantic.  ;)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #442 on: March 12, 2011, 03:50:53 PM »
Please post the wedding!!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #443 on: March 12, 2011, 05:31:52 PM »
I was going to but I can't tonight for personal reasons. :(

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #444 on: March 13, 2011, 04:15:48 AM »
A lot has happened to the Characters lately. So this will probably be quite a chunky update.

Well it's Saturday and only Rabbit has Work which will stat in the evening. So they all go down to the Park, including Dasterdly's Wife to be. Well this was before they were even Boyfriend and Girlfriend but you got to start somewhere!

Even Jessie came! She followed her Grandad around until Rabbit wanted to teach her the final skill, talking.

But Rabbit needed the Loo and was hungry and Jessie's bottle would not last that long so luckily I packed her a toy!

Star went and found a Purple Butterfly which is uncommon, I don't remember the species I think it was Royal? I don't know though. Then for the rest of the day Star was playing Chess.

Jerry bonded with his Son-In-Law, Alex, by showing him that an Old man is truly better than him.

Finally Rabbit got around to teaching Jessie, it took her up to Sun Down and had to go to work as well as take Jessie home because she was tired. Who likes Rabbit's new Everday Outfit? She has had a complete Wardrobe change and I will need to get pics for you.

If you thought I was going to do some big dramatic reveal on who Dasterdly is going to be with well you were wrong, here is his Woman, or is he this Woman's Man?

As for me I waste no time in getting the Engagement done, it's the Wedding that matters! So after dropping the Ring, I always forget that Dast is a clumsy so and so.

To celebrate they went to the Brightmore Club and danced all night until I realised that Dasterdly almost fainted.

I need to catch up with Funeral Parties, so far I have done Phillippe's Funeral and now I am on to Daphne's, next will be Tom. Here is Jerry and his favourite Granddaughter, okay so I never give Jerry the Chance to meet his other Grandkids but eh, they are never home! Amy may kick it any moment so I need to get Tom's funeral done, it's sad that she isn't listed as family anymore though. Amy was Toms Wife if anyone doesn't remember. They had Three Children, Triplets. Tera, Corrina, Tenille. No clue as to which order but one has had a baby, Gloria, I think it was Tera with Sam Sekemeto and then Tennille poor thing must have been put in a forced marriage with Arlo Bunch... Anyway back to the Funeral at hand. I think that only Rabbit, Penelope and Dasterdly would have known her properly. Tig and Mut would have met her as babies I think.

Look at these two!

I am slowly making over the Triplets! I have done Tenille and now Corinna. Tom never gave a ugly baby! Well I have not done Tera yet but with sisters like that I doubt any of them would be ugly! Corrina was not bad to begin with but she just need a touch here and there.

Then in a location unspecified, in an Alley Way, Rabbit had her Adult Birthday. I only just realised how much she takes from Star! You will not believe this but Rabbit has the fat gene, if she eats from one day then she will put on a lot of weight and need to work it off! I did it honestly this time and not using one of three Body Sculptors in the basement...!

And One meets Six. MIKEY! YAY!  ;D

Mr Tux here brought his Granddaughter to her Cake.

If you still can't put a name to the woman with Dasterdly, lets shed some light and some clothes by the looks of it, I mean seriously! Toddlers party here! Wait is she cheering at Alex or the Cake?

Here we go!

Please fasten your seatbelts as we go steaming through many pictures of funny expressions.

Theres me hoping for a normal child...?

This age up is interrupted by a short interval where the Drama comes to town.

It was Alex she was looking at... Then the Flirty trait kicks in and...

Ouch, then to rub it in.

Sorry for the interuption from two highly independent women.

Here is Jessie! Jessie added Party Animal to her Traits!

And now for a Wedding, I need to get these two Women away from each other before they kill each other! This is my favourite wedding ever! Please Enjoy the Wedding!

You have been Formally invited to the Wedding of Dasterdly Character and Bubblegum Dreamweaver

Heck, I couldn't resist getting Bubblegum in here somehow! Now let's see what a mixture of the two Genes can do!

Whews I think that is the best setting I have ever had!

I need to show you all Rabbit's Dress! I think it is awesome! The dress is from OL and the Pattern of the Vines if from Gheez! So a huge epic thanks to Gheez!

Again with the Grandad and Granddaughter?

Bubblegum and Dasterdly will stay until Dasterdly gets that FINAL promotion till his LTW of CEO. Or until Bubblegum gets her LTW which I changed to Swimming in Cash, which is like §3,000 away and then Bubblegum will get pregenant and move out. Until next time, have a good weekend!  ;)

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #445 on: March 13, 2011, 04:28:34 AM »
Awww, look at my little Bubblegum!  I hope she and Dasterdly will be very happy and have nooboos with pink tipped hair!  :D
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Choccolatee

« Reply #446 on: March 13, 2011, 04:34:37 AM »
Yay Bubblegum!

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #447 on: March 13, 2011, 04:44:19 AM »
I knew I recognized her!! First thing that popped in my head when I saw her for the first time was wow that looks like Bubblegum!! I miss the Dreamweavers but I'm happy to see her!!  ;D

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #448 on: March 13, 2011, 05:16:56 AM »
Yay Bubblegum is in the mix!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #449 on: March 13, 2011, 07:03:19 AM »
The wedding is AWESOME!!!! I love the settings! YAY for Bubblegum and Dasterdly!  ;D
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa