Author Topic: The Sims 3 Generations - First Impressions  (Read 31870 times)

alphagirlzk

Re: Sims Generations
« Reply #45 on: June 11, 2011, 05:21:17 PM »
As I'm playing it I like it more and more. I guess I don't know how to play sims very well. LOL.

Online Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #46 on: June 11, 2011, 05:25:25 PM »
alphagirlzk, we already have a dedicated Generations board, so I moved your thread there.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Frey

« Reply #47 on: June 12, 2011, 06:58:10 PM »
I actually LOVE Generations. My biggest critic to The Sims 3 was the lack of interesting social interactions so this expansion pack is great for me. I think it adds a lot of new stuff to the game, it makes it more... playable actually. Before Generations, I found myself stuck in the Sims routine, like always doing the same things... eat, shower, work, sleep... and they didn't do much besides that. Late Night added some interesting stuff but family realtionships were still boring, so combining Late Night and Generations together makes the game much much better. It adds a whole new "spontaneous" dimension to it. Now I can't wait for Pets since I never had it in Sims 2!!! :D

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #48 on: June 13, 2011, 03:06:22 AM »
I'm also merging this topic with the First Impressions thread.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline athena

• Occult
Re: First Impressions
« Reply #49 on: June 13, 2011, 04:46:03 AM »
I love generations, I wish they released this earlier than the other EPs. It brings back the things I missed in Sims2, most of all the Memories album. That's what I looked for Sims 3, to be able to make a story in the middle of the game with labels. I totally, totally love it to be able to look back at a Sims life through the ages, how they looked like when they were babies, toddlers, children.  ;D

Offline MoMoll

• Watcher
Re: First Impressions
« Reply #50 on: June 14, 2011, 09:19:34 AM »
I am "Having a Blast" with Generations. My poor house needs a good cleaning though!

Hired a butler for my sims and he does the baby feeding and diaper changing so that the parents have more time with the toddlers. The butler also gives good massages when pregnant (though I have to be sure the husband isn't home because then they flirt).

Offline olivia_1010

• Nooboo
Re: The Sims 3 Generations - First Impressions
« Reply #51 on: August 02, 2013, 02:31:57 PM »
Does the "bulter" come with generations and if so how do you get it?! I'm also having trouble with the imaginary friends--- my toddler nor child has "bonded" with their doll even though my toddler literally  plays with it all day until I  put him to bed. Also can plant sims have the imaginary friends? I just got University life and I have 2 plant sims and I was wondering if they could have them.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Angélique

• Townie
« Reply #52 on: August 04, 2013, 08:25:46 PM »
The butler came with Late Night expansion, Olivia, not Generations. You hire a butler the same way you hire a maid, repairperson, etc. Just use the phone and call for services. If you don't have Late Night you don't have the option to hire a butler, of course.

Offline YukiA

• I'm social, I make my sims socialize all the time.
  • Nooboo
« Reply #53 on: January 01, 2014, 09:38:22 PM »
I just recently got generations about a month ago, and I haven't done much with it yet but I can't wait to make an imaginary friend real. I do like strollers though :D