Author Topic: Prom  (Read 50679 times)

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
Re: Prom
« Reply #75 on: June 10, 2013, 09:01:25 PM »
Oh ok. So the friendship bar can be 0 as long as it is existent and is in the relationship panel.
I love this forum and just want to say thank you to everyone! :) Have a great rest of your day!

Offline Blue Rose

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #76 on: June 10, 2013, 09:22:53 PM »
Oh ok. So the friendship bar can be 0 as long as it is existent and is in the relationship panel.

Not entirely sure. Having more friends (and higher relationships) may boost the chances, but...idk. Normally, my sims don't have enough time to establish close relationships, so my guess is that you technically don't need it. But it may boost your chances.

But really, if you don't like the result, you can always save beforehand and just reset if you didn't like the results (assuming it's not a challenge kind of game/file/whatever).

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
« Reply #77 on: June 10, 2013, 10:02:36 PM »
Ok, thanks you have been very helpful. ;D
I love this forum and just want to say thank you to everyone! :) Have a great rest of your day!

Offline Snooty

• Nooboo
« Reply #78 on: July 21, 2013, 04:24:33 PM »
Ahh ok so its more relationships and not skills or traits.
Actually, these events are VERY dependant on traits. Charismatic and Flirty sims have more chance to get a Romantic event, Mean Spirited and Hot-Headed get more chance to a Fight event and Loner and Unlucky a Ditched/Denied event.
These are just a few examples, there are a lot more traits that increases this trigger.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #79 on: July 21, 2013, 04:50:44 PM »
I was just thinking and does anything effect what happens at prom?

If your mean spirited are you more likely to get in a fight at prom? Or if you have the hidden skill dancing are you a better dancer at prom?

We have a thread about Prom, I'm going to merge this one with that one.
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline zom_slayer1

• Nooboo
« Reply #80 on: March 14, 2016, 02:53:30 PM »
Can a teen ask a young adult to prom?

Offline Happy

• Llama Wrangler
  • Sims 3 is awesome!!!
« Reply #81 on: December 07, 2016, 04:47:04 AM »
I do not depend on making friends to be the prom king/queen though. My sim is crowned prom queen even though her only teen friend is her imaginary friend who she is dating.
People shouldn't insult each other, after all, we all are human beings, how different are we?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.