Author Topic: Game Freezes then Errors  (Read 1427 times)

Offline Alieana4518

• Llama Wrangler
  • Isn't he a beauty? :)
Game Freezes then Errors
« on: July 26, 2011, 05:16:34 PM »
Twice now I've had a game freeze then error today. I don't have the new patch, it says I have an invalid file. -sighs- Anyways, the first time I noticed at the loading page after you choose a game flashed red quickly at one point then continued on. It worked until I had a Sim in the wardrobe section and took a screenshot. I had taken one of two birthdays and someone else in the wardrobe section. It froze and the screenshot sound repeated over and over again along with a Sim greeting.

Next time, when I opened up another file I was able to play until I tried to take a screenshot and my Sim's talking repeated over and over, but the stereo played smoothly. Then it goes black for a second and then the "Sims 3 has encountered a problem. We are sorry for any inconvenience." pop-up shows up. (It did the previous time, also.) Anyone know why it's happening or how to fix it? Thanks for any help in advance!
One day everything will make sense... On the way there, love like you'll never get hurt. -Erica Kohn

VampirePlasma

Re: Game Freezes then Errors
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2011, 05:52:44 PM »
Maybe you have too many screenshots?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Alieana4518

• Llama Wrangler
  • Isn't he a beauty? :)
Re: Game Freezes then Errors
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2011, 05:56:34 PM »
I just deleted almost all of them earlier today... Maybe it enjoyed having over 1,000 screenies in its folder? I  seriously doubt it...
One day everything will make sense... On the way there, love like you'll never get hurt. -Erica Kohn

anything