Author Topic: Does anyone know where to find the Relic of Life?  (Read 12584 times)

LaurenMichelle

Does anyone know where to find the Relic of Life?
« on: March 12, 2010, 01:58:13 PM »
Hello Everyone! Does anyone know where to find the Relic of Life? I am searching the temple that it told me too and I get to a certain point and it doesn't seem to go any further. Obviously it does since it's part of the quest but I just can't find it! HELP!  ??? ;D

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
Re: Does anyone know where to find the Relic of Life?
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2010, 02:20:43 PM »
Welcome to our Forum!

Can you give a little more information?  Like the name of the adventure and the name of the tomb you're in?  I know I've found that relic, but it's been awhile and I don't remember exactly where.  I think it might jog my memory if I know the names.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline wildredchild

• Immortal
  • Meet Sadie :)
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2010, 02:22:30 PM »
You need to explain in detail as to where you are so that we may direct you to the next step.  I have just finished getting the Relic of Life, so it is fresh in my mind as to what you need to do.

LaurenMichelle

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2010, 04:45:03 PM »
It took me a while but I found it! But thanks! Next time... more detail :)

kashiki

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2010, 08:30:44 PM »
screencaps, more details help.

The tomb is big, so you need lots of time.

Offline mamadragon

• Nooboo
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2015, 09:29:57 AM »
I'm totally stuck, too. Been in the right hand side of the Pyramid of the Sky for over a game day. Haven't been able to find the key for the left side. There are a few smallish dark areas left but I can't figure out how to access them. No key spots. No areas to "explore" or "investigate". I've tried sitting at the desk, fishing in the waters (can't find a spot where the mummy fish are, either), in short, everything I can think of. Please help!

Offline Flynn Arrowstarr

• Administrator
  • Immortal
  • Semi-conscious
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2015, 03:02:50 PM »
Hi, mamadragon.

Check out this walkthrough for a complete step-by-step to finding the Relic of Life. Spoilers abound, so you may not want to read past where you are stuck.

Hope this helps and happy Simming! :)

Flynn
Check out Flynn's Fineries for houses, Sims and helpful articles.

Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline 61Barbi

• Nooboo
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2018, 05:27:35 PM »
i have been all over the right hand side of this pyramid.  I looked through the walk through and I just can't find which chest has the Key of Heart of Water.  I even rewalked (slowly) through each room, got every chest...help.  Thanks

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2018, 05:34:02 PM »
Did you put testing cheats on and then "buy on this lot" and look to see if there was anywhere you missed?

Online Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2018, 01:51:43 AM »
I looked on the official sims 3 forums: http://forums.thesims.com/en_us/discussion/140312/key-to-the-heart-of-the-water-temple
and I saw the following two posts (4 and 5 on that page)

The Heart of the Water Temple keystone is in the 2nd level basement, which you reach by exploring the other side of the pyramid.

Thanks everyone. I found it. There was a hidden staircase on the main level I missed. :-)

So it sounds like you need to go to the left hand side of pyramid search there, find a hidden staircase on the main level, take it down and look further.

In short, try the sinister (left) side, and if the force fails you, use the forks. (sorry, can't stop bad jokes)

Offline Babbaroni

• Nooboo
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2020, 12:02:20 PM »
By using the "Buy on this lot" cheat, I was able to discover that there's a hidden floor panel in one of the rooms, but I can't find any way to un-hide it.  It's the green square with hte lower arrow I drew to it. Apparently it leads to the stairs that I need to take (the upper arrow I drew).  Can anyone tell me exactly where the switch is to uncover this floor panel?  Thank you!

anything