Author Topic: Union Cove - The Forum's World  (Read 357550 times)

Offline Odie

• Occult
  • Dutch mommy living in Norway
Re: Union Cove - The Forum's World
« Reply #600 on: April 21, 2012, 03:24:35 PM »
Hi,
Is there an artistic guy in Union Cove who maybe loves children too?
Or else a woman?
I would like my founder to marry that sim.
Problem? Don't panic! There is always a solution. You just have to find it  :D

Offline Anushka

• Watcher
« Reply #601 on: April 22, 2012, 10:42:29 AM »
Hi Odie, there is an Artists Colony Household on Mod Hill, they are all artists and hopefully some of them will be suitable for your founder. There are many single YA males to consider for a spouse in UC -  first neighbor to dynasty lot - Rob Kennedy, than Leto's Superstar Sim, Seab Ody and Sport Star, Elvis Presley, Damon Farrier, than 2 firefighters - Olaffson and Bast (they live in separate homes), Drey Kular, Jin - single father with 2 kids in Asian quarter..

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Odie

• Occult
« Reply #602 on: April 22, 2012, 12:41:00 PM »
Thanks Anushka!
I was already checking the whole neighbourhood. Hadn't reached the Artist Colony yet ;)
Thanks for the rest too, always good to know. Let me guess, all familiar names from here are computernerds? ;)
Oh, and I absolutely love the name Drey Kular!

AdnaanA

« Reply #603 on: April 22, 2012, 12:49:33 PM »
Is there any sims in UC that share the same type of pregnancy like Claire ursine

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #604 on: April 22, 2012, 12:51:56 PM »
Is there any sims in UC that share the same type of pregnancy like Claire ursine

There are not any Pregnant Sims in Union Cove.
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

littlesweet5

« Reply #605 on: April 22, 2012, 06:24:58 PM »
Hi everyone,
 I'm new here and earlier this morning I saw Union Cove and just had to download it. I don't have all the expansion packs so i downloaded the saved version. I read through this forum earlier and someone gave instructions on how to install it to  the game. So far i have it downloaded and then when i go to my downloads on my computer and double click on the file named ucepsave it brings me directly to the Sims 3 launcher and then nothing happens. I don;t understand what i'm doing wrong. I have windows 7 if that helps. Please please help me  :-\

Offline Odie

• Occult
« Reply #606 on: April 22, 2012, 07:21:53 PM »
Just wanted to let you guys now for a next update that I found a small typo in the description of Rob Kennedy when I checked out his house. It says "writter" instead of "writer".

@littlesweet5
It is all explained where you find the save file that you downloaded.
First you should download the updated version of UC and install it (that will happen when double clicking on it).
Then you have to download the save file and extract it to the folder where your other save games are.
After you have started your game, you'll find the save game in the main menu of the game. Just like other save games.
Good luck with it. Hope this helped :)

Edit: ucepsave sounds short for Union Cove Expansion Packs Save file. You should not double click on that, but put it with the other save files. It sounds like you haven't even downloaded UC itself yet, so you should do that first and install it by double clicking on that. I assume else it will not recognize your save file, since you don't have the world.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

littlesweet5

« Reply #607 on: April 22, 2012, 07:27:26 PM »
Just wanted to let you guys now for a next update that I found a small typo in the description of Rob Kennedy when I checked out his house. It says "writter" instead of "writer".

@littlesweet5
It is all explained where you find the save file that you downloaded.
First you should download the updated version of UC and install it (that will happen when double clicking on it).
Then you have to download the save file and extract it to the folder where your other save games are.
After you have started your game, you'll find the save game in the main menu of the game. Just like other save games.
Good luck with it. Hope this helped :)

okay I've downloaded it from the site but I can't download the actually file. Like once i go to my downloads the file is sitting there but I don't know what to do with it after that. If I click on it all it does is bring me to the Sims3 Launcher.

Oh and I did put it in the save file this morning and nothing happened. I'm supposed to put it in My Documents/ Electronic Arts/ The Sims 3/ Saves   right??

Offline Odie

• Occult
« Reply #608 on: April 22, 2012, 07:38:11 PM »

okay I've downloaded it from the site but I can't download the actually file. Like once i go to my downloads the file is sitting there but I don't know what to do with it after that. If I click on it all it does is bring me to the Sims3 Launcher.

Ok, please understand that you need 2 downloads. The world UC and the save file. Once downloaded you doubleclick on the world UC and then indeed your Sims3 Launcher opens. I normally just wait and see the world being installed. Else go to downloads in your launcher and mark it and choose install. After that it will start thinking and then it will say something like "done". Now you can find UC in your launcher under Installations.

Oh and I did put it in the save file this morning and nothing happened. I'm supposed to put it in My Documents/ Electronic Arts/ The Sims 3/ Saves   right??

This is correct.

After you have installed the world and put the save file in the right folder, you can start your game. Like I said before, in the main menu of your game (not in the launcher) you can choose the save file. *fingers crossed for you*

littlesweet5

« Reply #609 on: April 22, 2012, 07:46:06 PM »
Ok, please understand that you need 2 downloads. The world UC and the save file. Once downloaded you doubleclick on the world UC and then indeed your Sims3 Launcher opens. I normally just wait and see the world being installed. Else go to downloads in your launcher and mark it and choose install. After that it will start thinking and then it will say something like "done". Now you can find UC in your launcher under Installations.

This is correct.

After you have installed the world and put the save file in the right folder, you can start your game. Like I said before, in the main menu of your game (not in the launcher) you can choose the save file. *fingers crossed for you*

OKay so once I put the file in the save folder then i click on it? That should launch the Launcher and then it should either say it's installing or I have to go to the downloads and install it . Okay i understand that but I put the file in the save folder this morning and then went to the launcher and nothing happened. And i checked to see if it was in the custom content download on the Launcher and it was not there. I feel like I'm missing a step

Offline Odie

• Occult
« Reply #610 on: April 22, 2012, 07:55:04 PM »
OKay so once I put the file in the save folder then i click on it?

No, you put the save file in the save folder and do nothing with that anymore. Nothing you hear, nothing! ;)

You doubleclick on the downloaded world UC and that... well like you said...
That should launch the Launcher and then it should either say it's installing or I have to go to the downloads and install it .

I feel like I'm missing a step

I hope to have cleared that up now :D

littlesweet5

« Reply #611 on: April 22, 2012, 07:59:35 PM »
I hope to have cleared that up now :D

Ehhh it's still not in the Launcher. It's not in the download section or the installed section

Offline Odie

• Occult
« Reply #612 on: April 22, 2012, 08:00:57 PM »
Have you downloaded both the save file and the world?

littlesweet5

« Reply #613 on: April 22, 2012, 08:04:02 PM »
Have you downloaded both the save file and the world?

I click on both the links on the website right? The first and the second? And the second one is the one that goes in the save file correct?

Offline Odie

• Occult
« Reply #614 on: April 22, 2012, 08:09:23 PM »
Yes.

Ok, I just copied this directly of the website here:

Click Here to Download our Sims 3 World. If you have trouble downloading, right click the link and choose 'Save File As...'. It must have the .Sims3Pack extension on the end. The file's name will determine what is displayed on The Sims 3's world selection menu.

If you do not have all expansion packs installed, download this saved file and extract it to your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Saves folder to load UC.

Are No Download Links Available? email [email protected] to report.

The first Click Here is the world of course and where it says download this saved file is... well... the save file :P