Author Topic: The Octa Immortal Dynasty - COMPLETED  (Read 13992 times)

Offline kent91blaze

• Townie
The Octa Immortal Dynasty - COMPLETED
« on: January 10, 2012, 04:33:09 AM »
Hi, to fellow Simmers and Simmies  :-[
After reading through so many great stories, I decided to write one myself! YAY
I was torn between which challenge to take but I thought after playing Sims 3 for less than a year (I only bought all of the games after Pets was released so, I'm kinda new to the game), I should challenge myself. So that's why I picked the Immortal Dynasty Challenge.
Here goes nothing....

Chapter 1: New place to call home

Hi, my name is Flora Octa, whoever gave me my name should go bang at the wall. It sounds stupid =.=

I just moved to Bridgeport from places unknown. My wish is to attain immortality, and have 7 other generations reach the same status. The reason for this mission is to be left unknown~

Now off to my man hunt!

WOW, who is this hottie~

some flowers would do the trick ^.^

I know I'm too fast paced! But I couldn't resist!! And I got rejected!! Bummer, but we got married in the end.

Flora: Welcome home honey!!
Matthew: O.O

The next day, I started on my little garden, and I'm already pregnant. Thank God.
Matthew is well aware of my plan, so he thought we should hire our own home artist(for the portraits and sculptures), so he got around town and found just the right one to move in with us.

meet Olive Kipling, we quickly became best friend, and she is now painting my YA portrait. She's a nice person, wonder how she got by being the bouncer. I also happen to learn that she had a boyfriend but they broke up. T_T hope she will find her true love.

I'm on my 2nd day of pregnancy, and everyone is helping in the house so that I will have a smooth pregnancy.

It's coming!!

Flora's Flowery Dreams
LTW: The Perfect Garden
Career: Gardener
SuperMax Skill: Gardening
Building:
Property:
LTR:
Best Friends: Olive Kipling, Matthew (Hamming) Octa
BlackOps:
Portraits: Yound Adult

Offline Sutz

• Townie
Re: The Octa Immortal Dynasty
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2012, 05:23:44 AM »
Oh wow, Flora is gorgeous! Good luck with her!

I personally find the Immortal Dynasty challenge to be a great way of exploring the game and finding things I didn't know about, as each generation has to SuperMax a completely different skill. So it's actually a pretty neat thing for a beginner to do!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

loveSims

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2012, 06:05:01 AM »
Welcome to the forum! Matthew is a very good choice. He is rich and cute :P Flora is very pretty.

Offline kent91blaze

• Townie
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2012, 06:48:07 AM »
thx everyone~ i'm currently studying for my exam tmr so tmr will have a new chapter  :P
Matthew is okay rich he only brought about 20k to the family so we are currently living in a box XD

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2012, 07:03:55 AM »
You're founder is cute! Matthew would've come with a pretty nice car if you married him on a different lot and he drove there. You would've got a bit more cash to build a house.

Anyway I wish you good luck with your new dynasty.
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline ArianaJade

• Immortal
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2012, 02:58:38 PM »
Good luck with the dynasty! I'd only been playing a month when I started mine, I agree with Sutz that it's a great way to learn things. The view from your lot is amazing, too.

Offline kent91blaze

• Townie
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2012, 08:52:44 PM »
Chapter 2: An Ocean-full of Joy

He is a boy!! Although I had a wish to give birth to a girl but his eyes are so wonderful, skin so soft. He melted my heart.
His name will be Oceania Octa.

Matthew adores him, he spent most of his hours free to play with Oceania.

After three days of work in my garden I got 2 Perfect plants, 6 more to complete my LTW. The apples are selling good also, I'm currently a lvl 7 Gardener, but life will become more challenging now. In the mist of my busy work, Oceania grew up into a toddler.
I feel horrible as a mother. I was busy with work and had no time for my little Prince.

Oceania loves to play around the house, just like his name he has a fondness towards ships.

Matthew helped Oceania most of the toddler skills. Early childhood education is important and we did all the necessary to bring up our little Oceania.

Olive, on the other hand... Well she's in a pretty sticky condition now.  8)

Flora's Flowery Dreams
LTW: The Perfect Garden (2/8)
Career: Gardener (7)
SuperMax Skill: Gardening (Max and left two skill challenges)
Building:
Property:
LTR: Super Green Thumb, Iron Bladder
Best Friends: Olive Kipling, Matthew (Hamming) Octa
BlackOps:
Portraits / Ice Scupltures: Yound Adult

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

loveSims

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2012, 01:45:33 AM »
Congrats with the nooboo, he is very cute! That last picture is funny lol. ;D

naniminna

« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2012, 06:34:05 AM »
The pictures that you use for this story is very nice and close up. I love the feel of your house! Oceanie is such a handsome little toddler. Looking forward to more! :)

By the way~love the green corset!

Offline kent91blaze

• Townie
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2012, 06:11:10 AM »
Chapter 3: Time flies, so does ButterFlies

Matthew found this machine on sale the other day when he went to sell my harvest at the consignment store. I thought it would ease my gardening time but all it did was give me a spin around the garden.  :'(

Oh well, Oceania grew up into a child yesterday. We had a small party with only close friends around.

Oceania is funny in his own way, he play with the mirror when i ask him to change some clothes and hairstyle.

I notice Olive doing weird things lately. She's been going out a lot these days, and she kept looking at the mirror. She lost focus when she's working and ended sculpting something weird.

Then one night I noticed her with a man at the park in the middle of the night.

They talked, laughed, and shared a few kisses. I didn't know who he is but I bet they are dating.
Back at home, just when I was going to ask her about the man, she announce her pregnancy!

I was totally caught off guard of this. She said she doesn't want anyone else to know about this, Romeo (her boyfriend) is a triple agent. It would be bad if the news goes around town.
Romeo came visiting a few times, but always in the night. They would talk about their future and the baby all night long and Romeo will leave as soon as sun rise. Olive is well prepare for this, but sometimes she just couldn't hold her tears and cry. I hope she will feel better after the baby is born.

Until next time~

Flora's Flowery Dreams
LTW: The Perfect Garden (4/8)
Career: Gardener (7)
SuperMax Skill: Gardening (Max and left one skill challenges)
Building: Mike's Corner-store
Property:
LTR: Super Green Thumb, Iron Bladder
Best Friends: Olive Kipling, Matthew (Hamming) Octa, Apollo Bloom, Jett Atkins
BlackOps: Surprise Cameo, Business Modal
Portraits / Ice Scupltures: Yound Adult

Authors note: Thanks for all the encouraging words! The dynasty is doing fine, being a 5 star celebrity is a great thing as both Matthew and Flora have very expensive cars to sell for the expansion of the house. Money doesn't pose a problem now, however I have problem getting the gardening Ops. That will be a very crucial point for Flora as she can't travel yet so its almost impossible to complete her skill challenge for the 19 plants!! Oh well.   :)

loveSims

« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2012, 11:07:59 AM »
Oceania is a cute kid. His room look very cute! I hope you get the opp soon. :)

Offline kent91blaze

• Townie
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2012, 11:27:42 PM »
Chapter 4: Birthdays and Fires!

Matthew aged up to an elder. We decided to throw a party with close friends and his crew. The party turned out great! Just when the guest was leaving, Olive went into labour!!

Olive: I think my water broke!  :o

She gave birth to a beautiful son named Oliver Rake Kipling

The following day was my adult birthday, Olive's adult birthday and Oceania teenage birthday! We bought a new dining table, and threw a large party with all of our friends.

Oceania was first.

and FIRE!!!!

Olive and Apollo fainted (coward traits) but we manage to extinguish the flames before the fire department arrived.

Back to the birthday celebrations. The two firefighters decided to join the party, just in case for another fire.

They ate in the bathroom though, because we didn't have enough rooms.

Oliver grew up to a cute boy.

Both parents were extremely happy.

Matthew had an accident in the kitchen a few days ago.

While Oceania finds the ice block rather sticky. Just like Olive did, back in the days.

Matthew and I celebrated our wedding anniversary with a kiss and some other activities. We also bought the Smuggler's Cove as our anniversary gift for each other.

Flora's Flowery Dreams
LTW: The Perfect Garden Completed
Career: Gardener (8)
Property: Smuggler's Cove
LTR: Super Green Thumb, Iron Bladder, Long Distance Friends
Best Friends: Olive Kipling, Matthew (Hamming) Octa, Apollo Bloom, Jett Atkins, Caroline Custard, Sugar Bijou
BlackOps: Surprise Cameo, Business Modal, Uncommonly Good
Portraits / Ice Scupltures: Yound Adult, Adult

Oceania's Ocean of Colours
LTW: Renaissance Sim (1/3)
Career: Sculptor (7)
SuperMax Skill: Sculpting (Max and left the skill challenges)
Building:
Property:
LTR: Artisan Crafter
Best Friends: Stefanie Levy
BlackOps: Scavenger Hunt: Butterfly Bonanza, The Honour Roll, A Fishy Science Project, The Art-a-thon
Portraits / Ice Scupltures: Toddler, Child, Teen

Authors note: The fire was very unexpected! I was so scared that the immortals would die! Thank God I installed the fire alarm when I was renovating the museum. The house is still undergoing renovation though. I was shocked to see that Oceania inherited Matthew big jaw instead of Flora's. But at least he got very good looking eyes. Haha. Oliver was supposed to be a girl, I stuffed Olive with watermelons (like 10) but when she gave birth, I was like  :o. Now Oceania have to marry someone older or his Newspaper Girl best friend. His classmates are vampires other than the newspaper girl and another guy! Flora also got her fist gardening Op, it will be soon when the second one shows up! ^^ Until Next time.

loveSims

« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2012, 12:49:33 AM »
The picture of the firefighters in the bathroom is very funny lol! Great update. ;D

Offline kent91blaze

• Townie
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2012, 11:47:50 PM »
sorry for the lack of updates this week~~ I've been travelling and shopping after my finals~~ but will be back to the Octa soon~~ haha~~
 ;D

Offline kent91blaze

• Townie
Re: The Octa Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 5: Growing Up and Growing Out
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2012, 10:46:15 AM »
Chapter 5: Growing Up and Growing Out

Oliver Rake got a new best friend, She's is named Faeries~ Well that's what he told us anyway. We had no idea about who she is though~~ maybe she's his imaginary friend.

We threw a party for Oceania's Young adult birthday. He grew up quite charming, just like Matthew~

For his birthday present, the whole family visited Champs Le Sims, France.

Matthew and I went for a little adventure for ourselves. We found lots of treasure, but little did we know that Oceania found his greatest treasure.

Flora's Flowery Dreams
LTW: The Perfect Garden Completed
Career: Gardener (lvl8-)
Property: Smuggler's Cove
LTR: Super Green Thumb, Iron Bladder, Long Distance Friends
Best Friends: Olive Kipling, Matthew (Hamming) Octa, Apollo Bloom, Jett Atkins, Caroline Custard, Sugar Bijou
BlackOps: Surprise Cameo, Business Modal, Uncommonly Good, Outstandingly Rare
Portraits / Ice Scupltures: Yound Adult, Adult

Oceania's Ocean of Colours
LTW: Renaissance Sim (1/3)
Career: Sculptor (lvl8-)
SuperMax Skill: Sculpting (Max and left two skill challenges)
Building:
Property:
LTR: Artisan Crafter
Best Friends: Stefanie Levy
BlackOps: Scavenger Hunt: Butterfly Bonanza, The Honour Roll, A Fishy Science Project, The Art-a-thon
Portraits / Ice Scupltures: Toddler, Child, Teen