Author Topic: The Octa Immortal Dynasty - COMPLETED  (Read 13987 times)

Offline kent91blaze

• Townie
Re: The Octa Immortal Dynasty
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2012, 04:08:49 AM »
Chapter 6: A Thousand Years

After the wonderful trip to Champs Le Sims. We returned home. Oceania had his graduation on a Monday. The whole family attended of course.

I was very proud of Oceania, He graduated as his Class Valedictorian and was also voted Most Popular! 
To celebrate this, Matthew and I gave Oceania a wonderful gift.

The Extravagator 5000 with Oceania's favourite colour.

That night Matthew called me into our room. He said to me that it's almost time for him to go. Death is near him.

He knows that I will be lonely without him, but he held my hand and said to me.
Matthew: Be strong my flower, this is important for you. Just remember that I will always love you even if its a thousand years.

-----------

Chapter 7: Under the Sea of Love

Oliver grew up into a teen, a day before Charlotte arrived. We had a small birthday party, with only his dad and mom.

Charlotte came just in time for the wedding. After a little preparation....

We have the bride and the settings.

Oceania only invited Stephanie and Elijah to the wedding. Belisama wasn't able to attend due to her being a vampire.

I'm so glad Oceania decided to get married so soon. Matthew was so looking forward to seeing  his only son getting married.

Flora's Flowery Dreams
LTW: The Perfect Garden Completed
Career: Gardener (lvl9)
SuperMax Skill: Gardening (Max) Completed
Building: Mike's Corner-store
Property: Smuggler's Cove
LTR: Super Green Thumb, Iron Bladder, Long Distance Friends

Best Friends: Olive Kipling, Matthew (Hamming) Octa, Apollo Bloom, Jett Atkins, Caroline Custard, Sugar Bijou
BlackOps: Surprise Cameo, Business Modal, Uncommonly Good, Outstandingly Rare
Portraits / Ice Scupltures: Yound Adult, Adult

Oceania's Ocean of Colours
LTW: Renaissance Sim (1/3)
Career: Sculptor (lvl8-)
SuperMax Skill: Sculpting (Max and left two skill challenges)
Building:
Property:
LTR: Artisan Crafter
Best Friends: Stefanie Levy, Elijah Hansen, Charlotte (Dubois) Octa
BlackOps: Scavenger Hunt: Butterfly Bonanza, The Honour Roll, A Fishy Science Project, The Art-a-thon
Portraits / Ice Scupltures: Toddler, Child, Teen, Young Adult

loveSims

« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2012, 04:41:26 AM »
What a beautiful wedding! I hope Matthew will be around for his first grandchild. :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline kent91blaze

• Townie
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2012, 03:08:37 AM »
lovesims, i'm hoping that too! and because i'm too attached to Matthew, I'm playing the game bits by bits, just to know that Matthew is still alive for now~ he is now 92 years old and Charlotte is on first day pregnancy. 2 more days!! hope Matthew get to see his grandchild T_T

Offline kent91blaze

• Townie
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2012, 06:47:32 AM »
Chapter 8: Speechless

The aftermath of the wedding is....

and lots of this....

It wasn't long for Charlotte to know she's pregnant. We were all happy for her, Matthew was very very excited to know the news and even pay for Charlotte 7500 simoleans spa packages! He even took out that dusty old guitar of his to play!!

The treatment was cut short though, with Charlotte returning home early.

Charlotte gave birth to Loveline and Isabelle.

Two days later, Olive and I are aging to our Elderhood. We threw a party for everyone we know!

We both aged gracefully I might say.

The twins aged up the next day. Isabelle is the one with black hair, while Loveline is the blonde one. Isn't both of them the cutest thing ever!!

They share a room on the first flow with superb view. Then it happened.... just when I was going to change Isabelle's diaper....

Author's Note: I was devastated..... much like Flora.... it came so unexpectedly. I won't post the stats this time since it didn't progress much. Flora still need a level on her job and also the last opportunity for her Ambrosia... till then pray for Flora that she will survive!!

loveSims

« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2012, 07:52:27 AM »
Congrats with the twins! At least Matthew did see his grandchildren. R.I.P Matthew.

Offline kent91blaze

• Townie
« Reply #20 on: February 29, 2012, 07:31:05 AM »
Major apologies to everyone for the lack of updates~~ My new semester just started and I'm still adjusting to the very packed time table. The Octa are still alive~ so no worries, but i wasn't able to play them/ or any other games for almost a month now, but i promise I will be back again with the continuation~ so please hold on everyone~~ xoxo

Offline kent91blaze

• Townie
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2012, 01:14:01 PM »
Chapter 9: After His Death...

I'm Olive Kipling, you may remember me in my prime years when I serve as the Octa's house painter/sculptor.

Well, since I aged I'm on a semi-retired state, my son is slowly taking over my position as the house painter/sculptor.
Matthew's death was unexpected and unfortunate, Flora took it very hard, but she's still fighting on to complete the dynasty. She left the last Gardening Ops - The Omnificient Plant to complete her task, yet it seems like the opportunity will not reach her.

Days went by, with the girls as toddlers and no one else seems to be in a mood to take care of them, I became a babysitter for them, teaching them basic skills and cleaning after them.

The girls are very cute, Loveline, the older one is such a clumsy girl while Isabelle just can't stop being surprised and impressed!
Nothing change much for a few days, until one night while I was walking around the house, I heard weird sounds from Oceania's room.
I went in and what I saw was.... well I fainted, so I didn't really know. When I finally came to, I saw Flora hugging a spectre like being.
She was smiling and crying, then I realize it was Matthew. He came back.

His visit was not short though, he stayed and never left the house, but that really cheered Flora up, she definitely regain her spirit!

Soon, it was the coming of age for Oliver (my son) and the twins. Oceania threw a party and invited some of their friends and also Romeo (my boyfriend/husband).

After all the guest left, and we cleaned up everything, my phone rang~ It was a call I wished I never took.
It was from the police station. Romeo was shot to death when he was going back home. The shooter was not found and nothing could be done. Romeo was a figure that lives in the dark side of the city, it was probably one of the criminals he took in. The policemen didn't know who to contact, so they called the last number he dialed - Me.
I was asked to retrieve his belongings and body in the hospital. I was devastated.

Author's Note: Hi all~ Sorry for not updating for such a long period of time, I had lots of things going on. So, I can only bring bits and bits of Octa to you all. This capter is done differently as its not from Flora's point of view and is from a non-immortal view. The reason behind this is that I wanted to bring in a different kind of feeling, other than the immortals doing their thing and whatever, and also kinda explain the reason behind the lack of updates :P. Hope you all love it.
P.P.S: Any idea how to make Matthew go back to his urn in the morning? I don't mind him haunting but not all day long~ HELP

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2012, 01:25:28 PM »
All it takes is a quick ResetSim of Matthew and he'll go back to his grave. 

Great update and welcome back!
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline kent91blaze

• Townie
« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2012, 10:11:26 PM »
Thanks for the tip, it works~ After that I might just move him to a proper place of burial haha~~

Offline kent91blaze

• Townie
« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2012, 02:32:44 AM »
Chapter 10: The First Immortal

After Matthew's death I lost most of my passion, I continued to wait and wait and waited. My life was colourless, every minute without him is ever so painful. Then something happened, he came back. He wanted me to continue my fight and quest. He ask me to held a funeral for him, and move on with my life. I cried and cried, I did what he told me and after all of that I brought his urn to the local cemetery and left it there. I promised myself I will meet him again but my tears just won't stop as I drove back. After that ordeal, I came in terms with myself and what I need to do.

Oh, how I forgotten my cute little twin girls, they have all grown up.
Loveline started to play with the toy oven while Isabelle frequent the Cove for some fishing.

And then it came, the last BlackOps - The Omnificient Plant. Good thing I stockpiled tons of the steaks for this moment.
I handed in and completed the last requirements to the Ambrosia.

And I became the first immortal of this dynasty.

Flora's Flowery Dreams
LTW: The Perfect Garden Completed
Career: Gardener Level 10 Completed
SuperMax Skill: Gardening (Max) Completed
Building: Mike's Corner-store
Property: Smuggler's Cove
LTR: Super Green Thumb, Iron Bladder, Long Distance Friends
Best Friends: Olive Kipling, Matthew (Hamming) Octa, Apollo Bloom, Jett Atkins, Caroline Custard, Sugar Bijou, Oceania Octa
BlackOps: Surprise Cameo, Business Modal, Uncommonly Good, Outstandingly Rare, The Omnificient Plant, Tear Down the Dance Floor
Portraits / Ice Scupltures: Yound Adult, Adult, Elder

LTW: Renaissance Sim (3/3) Completed
Career: Sculptor Level 9
SuperMax Skill: Sculpting (Max) Completed
Building: Movie Cineplex
Property: Bridgeport Acres
LTR: Artisan Crafter, No Bills Ever, Extra Creative
Best Friends: Stefanie Levy, Elijah Hansen, Charlotte (Dubois) Octa, Flora Octa
BlackOps: Scavenger Hunt: Butterfly Bonanza, The Honour Roll, A Fishy Science Project, The Art-a-thon
Portraits / Ice Scupltures: Toddler, Child, Teen, Young Adult

loveSims

« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2012, 03:38:25 AM »
Congrats with your first immortal!

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2012, 03:39:41 AM »
Congratulations on getting your first immortal.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline kent91blaze

• Townie
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2012, 03:55:07 AM »
thx everyone!! Im really  really happy and shared the news immediately after she ate the ambrosia!!
by the way, I just got my copy of showtime~ the normal one, cuz the price was way cheaper than the CE from where I come from.
Can i modify the town to put in the coffeehouse and venues~~ i really really want to try the new careers out~

loveSims

« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2012, 04:11:35 AM »
I think it's best to ask metro in the immortal dynasty thread.

Offline kent91blaze

• Townie
« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2012, 12:19:22 PM »
Chapter 11: Back in Time I (Second Immortal)

I'm Penny Octa, the fifth heir in this dynasty.
All of you must be wondering what happened after great-great grandma Flora ate her ambrosia.
Well nothing much, other than an earthquake hit Bridgeport real hard, and destroyed most of the communication tower, leading to a few years without the internet.

Great great grandma Flora, told me after she ate ambrosia, grandma Loveline and grandaunt Isabelle grew up into teenagers, they even brought a new friend into the house, granduncle Snuggles.

There was a time of peace and harmony, until great grandma Olive sudden departure while working on a drawing that now hangs in my room. Grandpa Oliver was grief stricken. The whole family mourned for 2 days and held a simple funeral at the end in remembrance of great grandma Olive.

Life continued and it was graduation for grandma Loveline, grandaunt Isabelle and granduncle Snuggles.

On that day, Grandpa Oliver finally worked up his nerves and ask grandma Loveline out for a date. They eventually got married and gave birth to my father.

Grandaunt Isabelle and Granduncle Snuggles started their work in the music industry aiming to become a vocal legend and rock star respectively. They are dating steadily since high school, but they are still not ready to settle down yet.

Greatgrandpa aged into an elder one night and completed all the requirements. He walked to the food replicator and made himself his first ambrosia.

LTW: Renaissance Sim (3/3) Completed
Career: Sculptor Level 10 Completed
SuperMax Skill: Sculpting (Max) Completed
Building: Movie Cineplex
Property: Bridgeport Acres
LTR: Artisan Crafter, No Bills Ever, Extra Creative
Best Friends: Stefanie Levy, Elijah Hansen, Charlotte (Dubois) Octa, Flora Octa, Olver Rake (Kipling) Octa, Bronson Litler
BlackOps: Scavenger Hunt: Butterfly Bonanza, The Honour Roll, A Fishy Science Project, The Art-a-thon, An Old Ruse, Sculpt a Suspect
Portraits / Ice Scupltures: Toddler, Child, Teen, Young Adult, Adult, Elder