Author Topic: New World Coming To The Store - Lunar Lakes  (Read 54858 times)

Offline ArianaJade

• Immortal
Re: New World Coming To The Store - Lunar Lakes
« Reply #120 on: February 16, 2012, 06:05:24 PM »
I'm in the middle of exploring Lunar Lakes.

The gravyard is really weird.

I quite like the rabbitholes though, they're very spaceship-y. This one is the criminal warehouse.

New letterboxes.

There's loads of gardens where you can harvest produce. However I'm yet to find a life fruit or deathflower.

Here's a shot from one of the domes out. I think this is Memories of Hidden Springs. They've all got a bit of a flavour of the neighbourhood they're modelling, but they're not that good.

Memories of Sunset Valley in the dark.

Up from the dome towards the science building, which is the only big rabbithole.

I think it looks awesome in the dark.

I'm going to get my simmy a collection helper and then try and work out where to find deathfish and special seeds.

@Ricalynn: I did a list too! Oh well.

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • I'm doing an internet! Woooahhh!
« Reply #121 on: February 16, 2012, 06:10:12 PM »
Ooh! Ooh! Wait! I pulled together 20$ (These new worlds sure are making it hard to get a laptop, lol) and went and bought the world! Now I have like 1200 points to go buy whatever! Shopping spree! :D
Find my builds here. | Last Created; Cubeached
Also, feel free to request a home by PMing me! Always happy to help.

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

nemaline

« Reply #122 on: February 16, 2012, 06:12:47 PM »
(I've been lurking around the guide and forums for a while. This was the thing that got me so excited that I had to register just to share it with someone...)

Has anyone taken a closer look at the graves in the graveyard? Because one of them is someone very familiar to people who've played Sims 1 and 2. Someone who famously went missing...

Bella Goth!

I guess we finally know where she vanished to!

Offline simfulicious

• Watcher
  • Origin ID: petunia302007
    • Stories By Simfulicious
« Reply #123 on: February 16, 2012, 06:16:41 PM »
The Tree of Prosperity can be bought by your sims in buy mode...the Entertainment tab.  It costs them 1000 simoleons and they can inbue the tree.  A cool interaction takes place and then your tree changes color.  Click the tree and choose pick fruit.  They eat the fruit and gain a skill level in any random skill.  I'm guessing the tree will end up being off limits for challenges, but of course, that's Metro's call.   Oh, and when you inbue the tree it takes a bit of energy out of you.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #124 on: February 16, 2012, 06:18:06 PM »
Also under decor > plants in the categories.  Fruit of the Harvest gave me some cooking skill (most of a point) and Fruit of the Mind gave me 1 charisma skill.

Also one of the graves at the graveyard is Bella Goth.  Edit: Whoops seems I was beaten to the info again!
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #125 on: February 16, 2012, 06:22:39 PM »
(I've been lurking around the guide and forums for a while. This was the thing that got me so excited that I had to register just to share it with someone...)

Has anyone taken a closer look at the graves in the graveyard? Because one of them is someone very familiar to people who've played Sims 1 and 2. Someone who famously went missing...

Bella Goth!

I guess we finally know where she vanished to!

Yes, I knew she'd be there! :D

Offline simfulicious

• Watcher
  • Origin ID: petunia302007
    • Stories By Simfulicious
« Reply #126 on: February 16, 2012, 06:23:05 PM »
I've used the tree a half dozen times and each time it gives me a skill point for a different skill.  The first time I used Fruit of Harvest I got fishing skill, but the second time I used Fruit of Harvest I got cooking skill.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Teacup Chihuahua

• Occult
« Reply #127 on: February 16, 2012, 06:26:56 PM »
Ohhh you guys are making me so jealous  :( ArianaJade your screen shots are great ;D

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #128 on: February 16, 2012, 06:27:27 PM »

The Tree of Prosperity can be bought by your sims in buy mode...the Entertainment tab.  It costs them 1000 simoleons and they can inbue the tree.  A cool interaction takes place and then your tree changes color.  Click the tree and choose pick fruit.  They eat the fruit and gain a skill level in any random skill.  I'm guessing the tree will end up being off limits for challenges, but of course, that's Metro's call.   Oh, and when you inbue the tree it takes a bit of energy out of you.
I've used the tree a half dozen times and each time it gives me a skill point for a different skill.  The first time I used Fruit of Harvest I got fishing skill, but the second time I used Fruit of Harvest I got cooking skill.

..And guess who's just been convinced to beg her Mum for simpoints? Surely I could make some sort of event out of Easter, right? Trade two chocolate easter eggs for Lunar Lakes... Can I really part with my chocolate? Hmm.. Decisions, decisions..

EDIT: Reading over that list of townies on the last page.. There sure are a lot of possible relatives/descendants of people from Sunset Valley! And I recognised a few names from Hidden Springs! The Sims Wiki biography people are going to have a field day! :P

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
« Reply #129 on: February 16, 2012, 06:30:25 PM »
I have never seen a world with so many garden plants!  They're everywhere but none of them seem to be higher than uncommon quality.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #130 on: February 16, 2012, 06:31:49 PM »
..And guess who's just been convinced to beg her Mum for simpoints? Surely I could make some sort of event out of Easter, right? Trade two chocolate easter eggs for Lunar Lakes... Can I really part with my chocolate? Hmm.. Decisions, decisions..

Depends on the Chocolate. Cadbury's - Yes. Lindt - No Way, I'm keeping the Chocolate!  ;D Still don't think I want this World really, I don't know why, it's just not appealing me. Although I do like the new Female Outfit. I think it will be interesting to see what people can do with the items from it but I think I'll pass on this one.
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline Twinmum

• Building inspector and trouble shooter
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #131 on: February 16, 2012, 06:34:01 PM »
Downloading now... then I'll have a play  ;D
Have you read the Forum Rules?
And please try to remember Capitals, Commas and Apostrophes when you post.
Check out  Twinmum's creations on the Gallery for Sims 4 creations and Twinsom Realty for my Sims 3 Creations
For something non Sims - check out the miniatures I make at MiniisByTwinmum

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • I'm doing an internet! Woooahhh!
« Reply #132 on: February 16, 2012, 06:34:33 PM »
OMG This world is amazing! Best EA world in my opinion. :)

Here are two insanely awesome homes made by EA..

Number 1:

Number 2:

I love both of them! And I know where the Sims in the crash came from.. the big dome filled with some plants in it is called "Memories of Twinbrook". So apparently, they came from Twinbrook. :P
Find my builds here. | Last Created; Cubeached
Also, feel free to request a home by PMing me! Always happy to help.

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #133 on: February 16, 2012, 06:39:38 PM »
Depends on the Chocolate. Cadbury's - Yes. Lindt - No Way, I'm keeping the Chocolate!  ;D Still don't think I want this World really, I don't know why, it's just not appealing me. Although I do like the new Female Outfit. I think it will be interesting to see what people can do with the items from it but I think I'll pass on this one.

Bleugh, I like Lindt but it's far too rich for me to be able to handle a whole Easter Egg of it. :P I'm having the Creme Egg ones - Cadbury for the win. ;D

OMG This world is amazing! Best EA world in my opinion. :)

Here are two insanely awesome homes made by EA..

Number 1:

Number 2:

I love both of them! And I know where the Sims in the crash came from.. the big dome filled with some plants in it is called "Memories of Twinbrook". So apparently, they came from Twinbrook. :P

But according to a post a few pages back, there's also 'Memories of Sunset Valley' and 'Memories of Hidden Springs'. This must be why there are so many families with the same last names as townies there! :D And hmm.. Zap, these houses look very modern.. I totally never thought modern houses were your sort of thing! ;)

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
« Reply #134 on: February 16, 2012, 06:41:17 PM »
Yeah there is 5 dome parks - Memories of Sunset Valley, Memories of Twinbrook, Memories of Riverview, Memories of Appaloosa Plains and Memories of Hidden Springs.   Apparently no one wanted to remember Bridgeport.

This is what the Tree of Prosperity looks like for Fruit of Harvest.

And this is for Fruit of Mind. 

After this my tree got stuck in harvestable mode, so I'll get the other two as soon as it changes back to normal.

Edit: Here we go

Tree of Prosperity in Fruit of Soul mode

Tree of Prosperity in Fruit of Body mode

anything