Author Topic: Artie's Lunar Lunacy  (Read 408437 times)

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
Re: Artie's Lunar Lunacy (New Chapter: The Meeting )
« Reply #1200 on: December 03, 2012, 12:41:44 PM »

The Boss: "We meet in this neutral place for a special session of The Council.  We welcome all that have been able to come."
Roamer: "I think a few introductions are in order."
The Boss: "That is probably a good start."

The Boss: "I should need no introduction.  I have brought with me one of my own - Mark."
Mark the Reaper: "Sup?"
The Boss: -rolls her eyes-

Roamer: "I am Roamer of the Swifthoof Clan.  I have brought with me one of my oldest friends, A R Tealeaf."
Ankou: "Hello all. You can call me by my first name Ankou."
Roamer: "We have both involved heavily with this conflict and wish to see it resolved quickly."

Reka: "I probably don't need an introduction either huh?  Yes I'm Reka Grim."
Artie: "I don't think so."
Reka: "It's still my name!"
Alien: "Calm down everyone.   I am R-T13."

Artie: "For enemies, you're all very incredibly handsome.  I am Artie.  And this is my great great great great grandaughter who is also my former watcher the victim."
Airica: "You can call me Rica."
The Boss: "Now that we all know each other.  Let's get out of sight before one of the normals find us."  -snaps fingers-

The Boss: "Everyone sit down please.   Girls.  I have provided you with seats for the time being.  Artie.  Koala"
Artie: "Yes Boss."

R-T13: "I think we should start with the fact that some of you are thieving vermin and you'vebroken the treaty."
Ankou: "WE broke the treaty?  YOU interfering and meddlesome techies broke the treaty first."
R-T13: "The Boss broke it first."

The Boss: -creepy child laughter- "You little green men are always so silly.  I did no such thing."
Artie: -eye brow up-  "How could you even accuse our side of breaking it first?"
R-T13: "Broke the treaty when you decided to meddle in watcher/sim affairs."
Artie: -eye brow up again- "Meddle in watcher/sim affairs.  Because of you, my watcher is a Sim!  That's breaking the cardinal rule!"
The Boss: "SILENCE!"

Airica: "Psst.. Artie.. Shut up already. Need him remember?"

The Boss: "She's right."
Artie: "Weren't you in a different chair a second ago?"
The Boss: "Let's hear all the accusations from both sides before we decide what needs to be done."

Reka: "Can I make an accusation?"
Airica: "It's not like you won't keep talking if they tell you no."
Reka: "Yeah well I think you should be held responsible for my death.  Being burned alive has to count against you somehow.  A real watcher would have never let it happen."
Airica: "A real Sim would have known to put themselves out!"
Reka: "I was a real Sim!"

The Boss: "SILENCE Children!"
Roamer: "Excuse me."
The Boss: "You haven't been speaking but now unless you have something to bring to the table I think we should take a moment and reflect on the things that have been happening."

Airica: "Why do you think it was my fault for getting you killed?  With all the technology and the watching that your side was doing, shoudln't they have saved you when I couldn't?"
Reka: "You mean wouldn't"
Airica: "I couldn't!  We were in the middle of Aker's portrait.  You know what happens when they are being set up."

Reka: "You always make it out like things are harder than they are.  Obviously, they're not.  You guys finished didn't you?"
Airica: "There is nothing easy about a dynasty.  Nothing.  It's hard on the founder, the heirs, the spouses, the helpers and the watcher."
Reka: "Oh boohoo. If you can do one, than anyone can."

Airica: "You really believe that don't you?"
Reka: "Of course I do.   If you and that bumbling red idiot over there can actually get through one, than everyone should be able to."
Airica: "You're wrong."
Reka: "I can do anything that you can do."

The Boss: "Yes Yes! I love it!"

R-T13: " You can't be serious."

Ankou: "Considering her origin, there is that new set.  No one has finished it yet but that doesn't mean it can't happen."
Roamer: "It would be nice to see her pony up with all the vitriol she's been spitting."

The Boss: "What do you think Artemis?"
Artie: "I think we're forgetting an important step.  Rica is still sitting there in Sim form."
The Boss: "You're right.  In my excitement, I forgot about the other thing we are for.    T13 - you need to release her.  You saw what your astonishing lack of control did to that one world.  We need the watcher returned to her place."

R-T13: "No."
The Boss: "No?  Did you really just say no?"
R-T13: "She damaged our property.  She caused chaos and that ghost boyfriend of hers wreaked absolute horror on our systems during his stay.  We will not release her."
The Boss: "You will release her."

R-T13: "I have another idea.  Since you are all determined to make one of mine do the new challenge, you should be willing to make one of yours do it."
The Boss: "What stakes?  You could pull her mid challenge and that would be unfair."
R-T13:  "With the help from someone in that craptastic realm of the pony's, I say one of mine and one of yours.  The better team will win obviously.  If our side wins, a renegotiation of the treaty including an information release imposed upon the Origin project."
The Boss: "And if our side wins, things go back to the way they were as they are supposed to.  We maintain the balance.  I'll even let you keep that creepy doll factory of yours. "
Artie: "And Rica.. what about her while I'm doing yet another one of these things."
R-T13: "Oh you failed to understand what I was asking.   I want her to be the one from your side."

The Boss: -fiendishly delighted moodlet - check-  "Ohhh yes. yes.  I do believe you just gave me the upper hand my friend."
Artie: "Wait.. You can't be serious."
Airica: "I'm doing another one?!"
Roamer: "Not just another one.  The new one."
Reka: "And I am too."
Airica: "Scared?"
Reka: "No.  Anything you can do I can obviously do better.  I'm far more superior than the likes of you."
The Boss: "Tealeaf.  The rules say something about random right?"
Ankou: "Yes.  We'll have to use the randomizers."
Mark: "To the batcave!"

The Boss: "There you go girls.  Do a quick setup of your town of choice.  The rules are right in front of you."
Airica: "I helped with some of these rules."
The Boss: "Then you should be able to do this faster."
Reka: "Wait.  I don't want to be in the same town that she is. "
Airica: "Then stay away from SV."
Reka: "Oh of course.. overdone Sunset.  Obviously I shouldn't have worried that you would have chosen the better Riverview."
Airica: "Just turn back into a toy so your mouth is sewn shut will you?"
Artie: "Hey.  You be careful.  Don't forget to place --"
Airica: "I know what I'm doing remember.  In fact, go over there and plug this in for her so she doesn't call an unfair advantage."
Artie: "I don't wanna."
Airica: "Then give it to green you.  I don't care. Just do it."
Reka: "I don't need your help."
R-T13: "But you will accept the offer anyway.  Thank you red me." -takes the settings and helps Reka plug them in-
Airica: "Done"
Reka: "Done"

The Boss: "Goodbye Girls.. Have fun with Billy and Christopher."
Artie: "I'm so not sure about this."
R-T13: "For a handsome guy, you seem a little soft around the edges for that one."
Artie: "Not exactly and I can prove it to you if you want.  I've been working with that woman for a long time now.  If you took the time to know who you were messing with, you'd feel bad about it.  Trust me."
The Boss: "Artie.. you have people in your home with decisions to make."
Artie: "Yeah I know.  I should check on them."
Roamer: "Ankou.  We should go prepare her."
Ankou: "She's still in the wardrobe system due to the change."
Roamer: "Yes but she will be our representative in this matter.  She carries the DNA."
Ankou: "What about the scheduled transformation?"
Roamer: "The outside changes the inside remains the same so she will is still the perfect choice."
The Boss: "Mmkay.  I think it's time to go before one of you guys piddles on the tile."
Mark: "Hey Artie.. I'll give you a ride to the office real quick if you want."
Artie: "Sure thanks.. I need to pick my amulet back up. "
R-T13: "I will be in touch, little one."
The Boss: "Of that I have no doubt.  Tell the others hello for me.  Remind them that poker night is at my place on Tuesday and they're in charge of snacks.  No space rock soup this time."
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #1201 on: December 03, 2012, 01:15:22 PM »
Okay, so you're doing two life states dynasties? This ought to be fun!
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
For PC, it's Alt+21.  For Macs, it's Option+6.   :D That simple.

Thanks ... that is simple :) No more dollar signs for me :D

Offline Odinsdottir

• Spline Reticulator
  • Occult
  • Artistic, Natural Cook, Cat Person, Insane, Flirty
« Reply #1203 on: December 03, 2012, 02:11:11 PM »
So awesome! 
x, EAOdinsdottir.

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.

-Robert A. Heinlein

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
« Reply #1204 on: December 03, 2012, 02:21:33 PM »
Okay, so you're doing two life states dynasties? This ought to be fun!

This way I won't get bored with just one file... right?  The new thread is already up and ready to go over here. If you want to give it a looksee.

So awesome! 

Thank you.  I was actually worried that The Meeting would bomb for most of my fans.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #1205 on: December 03, 2012, 03:19:55 PM »
I could never be disappointed with more of the Boss, she's awesomely scary. I think I'll dress up like her for the next Spooky day.

Offline NearlyWitches

• Professional Procrastinator
  • Occult
  • Geronimo.
« Reply #1206 on: December 03, 2012, 04:28:47 PM »
Ooh, this is going to be so awesomely awesome! Reka vs Rica  :D
Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #1207 on: December 03, 2012, 08:42:46 PM »
The Boss is sooo scary! I love that idea of dressing up as her, I wish I had more Forum friends here to get the reference! This is just so brilliant, I felt Reka's punishment and Rica's redemption coming on just before it hit. Mark of a good and believable story. All the different Arties were pretty amusing, especially when they abandoned all pretence and just called each other "green me" etc. That must have been so fun making them. And that futuristic-looking stuff was cool!

By samoht04

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #1208 on: December 04, 2012, 12:20:52 AM »
Congratulations on completing your dynasty. I've been reading from attempt number 1 and know that you totally deserve to have completed this. Good luck for your two life state dynasties.
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Louise56

« Reply #1209 on: December 04, 2012, 01:36:59 AM »
This was fantastic Rica! The boss and alien are scary lol.
How did you get them all teleported at once?

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #1210 on: December 05, 2012, 08:43:53 AM »
A little late to the game here in tossing out my "grats" Rica, but a big hug from me on a job well done in getting into the HOF. Woot! :)

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #1211 on: December 05, 2012, 07:19:27 PM »
My, my, my! I leave for a few days, and all sorts of stories finish! You can't even begin to know how happy I was to see Artie's Dynasty in the Completed Stories section! (Well, you probably could. You're probably even happier)

All of these new developments are very interesting. I can't wait to check out the new Life States Dynasty. The Mole mention made me crack up, too. So that's how Witchybutt got involved after all.

I'm super excited to read the newst developments in the Grims, and I so happy that Artie has finally claimed a spot in the Hall of Fame!  ;D

Offline Ferretmania

• Occult
  • FerretmaniaDK on Origin
    • World Of Sims
« Reply #1212 on: December 06, 2012, 01:12:32 AM »
Have been following this story and the other attemps , but haven't gotten around to commenting.

Love the way you chose to write the story, making all the characters come alive and keeping the readers on the edge of their chairs in anticipation of what's next with every chapter.

Sad to see it ends, but happy to see you and all the Grims getting into HoF.
Congratulations !
I only live in real life when my sims need a break ;)

Raven's Immortal Dynasty

Offline Dextra2

• Ruler-of-All-She-Sees-And Has A Really Big Ego.
  • Immortal
  • You can call me Dex!
« Reply #1213 on: December 06, 2012, 09:26:53 PM »
I know it! The reason why all the Grim's always put their plates away too fast! Artie's wife was a maid! ;D The hidden trait that makes your sims clean is the one that come from the maid!
If a cluttered desk is an indication of a clutter mind, what is indicated by an empty desk?
~~~
That one moment when you realize you've been stalking the same thread for ten minutes... And there no reason why because you're up to date on everything.
~~~
Crossing the Rubicon

The Dark Fae's Quest

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
« Reply #1214 on: December 06, 2012, 09:27:55 PM »
I KNOW IT!!!!!!! The reason why all the Grim's always put thier plates away to fast! Artie's wife was a maid!! ;D The hidden trait that makes your sims clean is the one that come from the maid!

Artie was neat too.  It doesn't help.  I just wish for once they'd keep their happy butts down you know?  :D Thanks for reading and remembering.  I did love that maid.

I have not forgotten my Grim boys.. I'm just having a lot of fun with Airica and Reka right now.. (Can you blame me?)

anything