Author Topic: Artie's Lunar Lunacy  (Read 411718 times)

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
Re: Artie's Lunar Lunacy (New Chapter: The Meeting )
« Reply #1230 on: May 31, 2013, 11:14:02 AM »
Welcome to the forum!  Thank you for reading Artie.   I was just happy to share him and his stories with the forum.   I hope you enjoy your time here.  I love this forum more every day. 
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Stark

• Nooboo
« Reply #1231 on: June 08, 2013, 08:18:29 PM »
It took me a solid two weeks to read through the whole thing and it was soo worth it! This and your new story are pretty much the reason I joined the forum instead of just lurking. Congrats for Artie!!

Can I just say ditto!  This has been my go to site for simming information for a while and as a dedicated lurker here your journey with Artie in this dynasty finally convinced me to join the forums. Thank you so much for sharing it and be assured your (and Artie's) efforts have entertained many more people than you realize.  Now I'm going back to the top and reading this thread again because I have not laughed that hard in years...

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #1232 on: June 08, 2013, 10:12:40 PM »
Can I just say ditto!  This has been my go to site for simming information for a while and as a dedicated lurker here your journey with Artie in this dynasty finally convinced me to join the forums. Thank you so much for sharing it and be assured your (and Artie's) efforts have entertained many more people than you realize.  Now I'm going back to the top and reading this thread again because I have not laughed that hard in years...

Thank you!   Artie is an interesting and very special Sim.  Enjoy the reading and Welcome to the forum.   There are many wonderful writers here and some are much better than I am.  Artie and I are not done yet.  Not only is he my slave for every new expansion (look for an Artie mermaid in 3 weeks!), he also has a few more adventures to go. 
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Posidem

• Dutch of the Sea
  • Llama Wrangler
« Reply #1233 on: July 21, 2013, 01:40:12 AM »
I'm not sure if I can post here, would this be considered necroing a thread? I hope not..  :-\

Anyway, I absolutely loved this dynasty and how you set it up! You've been an inspiration for me, and I've set up my dynasty similar to yours. Thank you so much for the wonderful story! :D

Offline EtnaFan666

• Shy Sage of Sucrose
  • Occult
  • Don't mess with Texas, foo!
« Reply #1234 on: July 21, 2013, 04:29:18 PM »
Well, I guess since ratchie has made an Immortal Dynasty with blue Sims and you've done one with red Sims, I need to do one with purple Sims or greenies!  ;D

I really enjoy reading this story, Rica, and you're sort of my mentor, you know. I hope you complete your Life States dual dynasty and give a happy ending to Reka. The cute child Boss was very cute although her angry scream was not really angry at all, more like a happy yell.  :-\
I play The Sims 4 for fun, so I don't care if I never end up being interviewed for the Dynasty Hall of Fame; people who play for keeps burn out too easily and don't enjoy playing the games, so I am going to not sweat the details.

"With great ability comes great taking into account of one's actions!" - spoken by an NPC in Lego Marvel Superheroes

Offline smaurine82

• Townie
    • Jensen Legacy
« Reply #1235 on: September 30, 2013, 12:04:24 PM »
I just wanted to say that this is one of the few stories that has been able to hold my interest. Thank you very much for sharing it with us!

Offline Avery4u

• Townie
  • The Watcher Of Logan Foster
« Reply #1236 on: October 26, 2013, 01:07:00 PM »
Congrats! I know Artie can be a tough cookie sometimes, but he can be a softie  ;D
If You Need A Call, Get A Phone.

- Avery

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.