Author Topic: Rules: Who's Your Daddy Project  (Read 50479 times)

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
Re: Who's Your Daddy Project
« Reply #60 on: May 24, 2014, 11:02:53 AM »
Stargirl I'm editing your post to remove all-caps. Good luck on the project.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline stargirl22

• Nooboo
    • Sims Stuff
« Reply #61 on: May 26, 2014, 03:27:08 PM »
My sim went to uni, but you can't try for baby on campus and the sim she's romantic interests with won't visit does anyone know what I can do

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #62 on: May 27, 2014, 11:13:14 AM »
My sim went to uni, but you can't try for baby on campus and the sim she's romantic interests with won't visit does anyone know what I can do
Actually, I've had a few different Sims successfully court and woohoo Sims at uni, and the try for baby option has always come up.  If you're not getting those options, maybe you need to try at a different location or just lead the other Sim nearer to a bed so you can do the "relax" "cuddle in bed" "try for baby" chain of actions.  In my WYD game, Zheena got pregnant by one of the professors.  I used the chain listed above to make that happen.  Hope that helps.

Offline stargirl22

• Nooboo
    • Sims Stuff
« Reply #63 on: May 27, 2014, 01:44:30 PM »
woo-hoo has they have done that but try for baby doesn't come up. are you using any mods that allow pregnancy at uni

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #64 on: May 27, 2014, 09:44:57 PM »
woo-hoo has they have done that but try for baby doesn't come up. are you using any mods that allow pregnancy at uni
Nope.  Straight up base game is in effect for the WYD.  I didn't even have story progression going at that point.  It should show up just like it does for the WA locations.  She won't start to show or have sickness until she returns home, though.  It's possible the game just didn't boot properly.  Perhaps quitting the file and then restarting it would help?  Zheena couldn't conceive at one point (about 18 kids in) and I was terrified that the file was ruined.  However, I quit the file, then started it up again several days later and she conceived right away.  I'd definitely try restarting it if you haven't already.

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
« Reply #65 on: May 29, 2014, 03:59:32 AM »
I am thinking of giving this a try :)

Anyway, I tried my hand at coming up with a Spreadsheet for this, using Google Sheets. The link to my effort is in the link below. I've marked it is as unofficial, because I'd rather it get 'approved' by CSquared.

Scoresheet - Who's Your Daddy (unofficial).

Dek

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #66 on: May 29, 2014, 09:49:09 AM »
Nice spreadsheet. I had this info scrawled on a piece of paper, meaning to create a spreadsheet, but hadn't got around to it yet. Thanks!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline CSquared2

• Watcher
  • Got nooboo?
« Reply #67 on: May 29, 2014, 10:17:32 AM »
I am thinking of giving this a try :)

Anyway, I tried my hand at coming up with a Spreadsheet for this, using Google Sheets. The link to my effort is in the link below. I've marked it is as unofficial, because I'd rather it get 'approved' by CSquared.

Scoresheet - Who's Your Daddy (unofficial).

Dek

I like it.  Let me get Jenn to look at it, too.  I think she's much better at spotting the small "oops, this is missing" stuff.

Offline oxJennxo

• Nooboo
« Reply #68 on: May 29, 2014, 11:30:55 AM »
This looks really good.  You did forget Law Enforcement under the job cluster, but that does seem to be the only thing missing.

Do you have any interest in doing the formulas for the scoring?  I am horrid at math and was forever getting my score incorrect. 

Offline stargirl22

• Nooboo
    • Sims Stuff
« Reply #69 on: May 29, 2014, 02:53:48 PM »
well still can't get the try for baby up so I am just not going to take uni into the travel cluster and take 0.1 off of the travel cluster.

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
« Reply #70 on: May 29, 2014, 04:14:47 PM »
I'll get law enforcement added. I'll give the scoring a go as well :)

Offline oxJennxo

• Nooboo
« Reply #71 on: May 30, 2014, 07:09:39 AM »
well still can't get the try for baby up so I am just not going to take uni into the travel cluster and take 0.1 off of the travel cluster.

You can always head back home and invite your Uni choice over for a visit, that's what I had to do.  I have never had the TFB option at Uni show up.

Offline CSquared2

• Watcher
  • Got nooboo?
« Reply #72 on: May 30, 2014, 01:52:24 PM »

No problem.  We have to do our best with the imperfect product at our disposal.   ;)

Offline stargirl22

• Nooboo
    • Sims Stuff
« Reply #73 on: May 31, 2014, 03:47:16 AM »
ok thanks for the replies, I will be updating the WYD on Sundays and heres the frist update

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
« Reply #74 on: July 09, 2014, 12:18:35 AM »
If our sim is a witch, could we still have the lifespan bonus?

anything