Author Topic: The Aley Legacy: Chapter Forty-Eight - Party Girl vs Study Girl  (Read 45423 times)

Offline Neurotic

• Llama Wrangler
Re: The Aley Legacy: Chapter Forty-Five - College Women
« Reply #135 on: June 13, 2015, 01:38:12 PM »
I really love this legacy. I can't wait for the next chapter!!  ;D
I'm neurotic all right...

Offline Kaye

• Kooky, Cutie, KIRBY!!!!
  • Immortal
  • Cute, quirky girl
    • Kaye's Sim Stories
Re: The Aley Legacy: Chapter Forty-Six - Go To Class
« Reply #136 on: August 15, 2015, 12:27:08 AM »
Chapter 46: Go To Class

Hey, everyone. It's Leanna! Jennette promised I could tell the story of our university days. I was supposed to do the last one, but Jennette forgot.

Jennette woke me up at 7:00 to get ready for class. By "woke up", I mean "rolled me out of bed". She actually lifted the bed and rolled me out of it because I wouldn't get up. Jennette is my best friend, but I could've cursed at her for that.

We showered, got dressed, had breakfast, and left at 7:45. The building is right across the street, but Jennette said she wanted to beat the crowd, so we'd get in on time. She was excited for her first class. I can't say I shared her enthusiasm.

She was right about the crowds, though. We got there just as a crowd was starting to form.

Jennette went in ahead of me. Part of me admires Jennette and part of me thinks she's a nerd. I can't, for the life in me, grasp what she sees as so much fun in school. You sit, get spoon-fed facts, and go home and vomit them out on a bunch of papers. What a blast. But I keep those thoughts to myself.

Jennette and I met each other outside after class ended.

She decided to take of right away for her next class, but I hung back to talk a bit with my new boyfriend. I met him yesterday at the bowling alley and we just hit it off.

I cannot wait until I get these classes over with so we can get together later.

My next class was a lecture. Ugh! I don't know how anyone stays awake during lecture. I'd rather drill a hole through my skull. Jennette, of course, was wide awake.

I will never understand how she does it.

After my last class of the day, I met up with Jennette just as she was leaving her last class, so we could walk back to our house together.

Jennette told me all about her classes and everything she'd learned for the day. I listened, but I can't stay I remember much of what she said because I eventually tuned her out, although not on purpose.

The next morning was much more exciting. A meteor crashed!

Somebody, unfortunately, died from getting hit.

If nothing else, that crash sure woke up the entire campus!

Aside from the meteor, the day wasn't much different than yesterday. Everyone still had their classes, so. It seems a meteor isn't severe enough to get school cancelled. Darn.

That night was a full moon, so the zombies came out to bite people. They're really a nuisance more than anything, so neither Jennette nor I are scared of them. She wrote a love letter to her boyfriend back in Riverview to tell him how school was going so far.

She rested up for the next day of classes while I tried to study and see if I could remember any of the stuff my professors mentioned in class today.

Although, I don't think anyone could remember anything with Jennette's snoring.
The outside is quiet, but the inside is on full blast.

The Aley Legacy
The Gemstone Legacy
Serene Stars Hotel
Cherry Blossom Daycare Center

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Kaye

• Immortal
  • Cute, quirky girl
    • Kaye's Sim Stories
Re: The Aley Legacy: Chapter Forty-Seven - College Romance
« Reply #137 on: December 24, 2015, 11:09:58 PM »
Chapter 47: College Romance

Jennette and I made it through our first semester!

She has a perfect grade, unsurprisingly, and is on the Dean's List. I passed the semester too, so I'm doing alright.

Although we have plenty of time to relax now, Jennette is still working hard. All this girl ever does is work, I tell you!

But Jennette happens to be childish, believe it or not, so I was able to pull her away from her studies with an offer of a visit to the ice cream truck.

Jennette's my best friend, but she is way too easy to amuse. It's hard to believe I'm the one who was born from a toy.

Still, I couldn't persuade Jennette from using her days off to study. The university library became her hangout spot. Oh, well. Her choice.

You know, she's a bookworm. Maybe I really should expect that.

While Jennette was drowning in books, I decided to make better use of my time off from classes. My boyfriend, Eddy, and I had a few dates.

We went to see a concert at the university's stadium. Screw my eardrums! I don't need any headphones!

The day after, we hung out at the bowling alley.

I was having such a good time with Eddy, I couldn't control myself and in the heat of the moment, planted a kiss right on him!

He was surprised, but he liked it and pulled me back when I backed off.

I can see why a lot of people like living at university. Things get hot!

The Aley Legacy
The Gemstone Legacy
Serene Stars Hotel

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
Re: The Aley Legacy: Chapter Forty-Seven - College Romance
« Reply #138 on: December 27, 2015, 05:53:17 AM »
Bookmarked!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9720 using Tapatalk
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline Kaye

• Immortal
  • Cute, quirky girl
    • Kaye's Sim Stories
Re: The Aley Legacy: Chapter Forty-Eight - Party Girl vs Study Girl
« Reply #139 on: March 18, 2016, 04:35:21 AM »
Chapter 48: Party Girl vs Study Girl

It's almost time to start classes again. I can't believe our break flew by so quickly!

Eddy and I spent almost every day of break together. When Jennette wasn't home, we'd hang out at my house and things would always begin to heat up.

We never missed a moment to take advantage of having the house to ourselves. Eddy tickles me in all the right places!

Jennette is still doing what she does best: study. Study, study, study. It seems like unless I try to get her to loosen up, she'll be away from that work.

Don't get me wrong. She's studying Science & Medicine, and I know how heavy that is. Still, I don't think a few days off would hurt her. It's break, after all! You're suppose to kick back and have fun, not study your behind off like you have nothing better to do.

I held a bonfire party at our house one night and invited Jennette to come. I figured she'd say yes since neither of us had yet to have or go to a party, but she declined. She wanted to go to the library instead. Well, whatever. She can be the college stick-in-the-mud if she wants. It's not my problem.

The party was great! We had fun around the bonfire and I even did a keg stand with Eddy!

I think Eddy and I had one too many cups of juice. We both got drunk. So drunk, I dared him to kiss his sister and he did it!

I felt so bad about that later when I was sober again, but it was funny! His sister didn't take well to it, but he said she calmed down eventually.

Jennette came back home later. I must've still been drunk because I don't remember much of the night after party ended. I do remember we got into a fight, however. I'm not sure how it started, but I think Jennette was mad at me. Something about the bonfire. I think got mad at her too, but I have no idea what I said.

(Jennette interrupts)

Since Leanna can't remember, I'm going to explain how this went down. I was mad, not about the party, but because Leanna didn't tell me she was going to have a bonfire at our house. I freaked out because our house could've caught fire. Fire and drunk adults are not a good mix.

I was having such a good time with Eddy, I couldn't control myself and in the heat of the moment, planted a kiss right on him!

I didn't know Leanna was still drunk. She got angry because I accused her of being irresponsible and that's when we started to fight.

"You don't want me to have any fun because you never do! All you do is study around the clock! It's not my fault you want to work yourself half to death! I didn't tell you to!"

"What?! Is that what you think of me? Because I'm trying to my studies as seriously as I can, you think I've got something against you? Is that what the person I've called my best friend since childhood thinks about me?"

"Don't be such a diva! You're just jealous because I'm having a better life at college than you! You're not going to have any good memories of college if you don't loosen up once in a while."

"Who are you to tell me what I should and shouldn't be doing? You're the one who chooses to take your studies as a joke! That's not my fault!"

"I still passed, so what do you know? What, just because I'm not on the dean's list like you, Miss Pinkalicious, I don't take anything seriously?"

"You passed with a high C grade and I never once made fun of you, but you think it's alright to make fun of me and be rude to me because I refuse to be your party partner?"

"I came here because I didn't want to be away from you. Maybe I should've stayed home!"

"Maybe you should've!"

That was the end of it. We stomped away from each other and didn't speak for the rest of the night. I slept in the bedroom while Leanna slept on the couch.

(Leanna takes over again)

I remember that. I had such a headache and didn't want to be anywhere near Jennette. I did feel a little bad about arguing, but I was so tired and I just wanted to go to sleep.

The Aley Legacy
The Gemstone Legacy
Serene Stars Hotel

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
Re: The Aley Legacy: Chapter Forty-Eight - Party Girl vs Study Girl
« Reply #140 on: October 04, 2016, 10:29:22 AM »
I'm moving this to the Stories Graveyard due to inactivity.  @Kaye - you can revive this story by contacting a moderator.

Original Storyboard:  Sims 3 Dynasty and Legacy Challenge Stories