Author Topic: Ragnum Immortal Dynasty. Graveyard, please  (Read 21618 times)

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
Re: Ragnum Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 11) 10/12
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2014, 10:15:13 PM »
RIP Christopher! It was so heartbreaking that he was only moments away from seeing his daughter marry the love of her life  :'( I'm sure he was there in spirit though.

Offline Brooke.

• Oh, burn!
  • Occult
  • No sweeties for you, my little cupcakes.
Re: Ragnum Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 11) 10/12
« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2014, 04:09:52 AM »
Death at a wedding is always heartbreaking! I really adore your museums dedicated to spouses and congratulations to Ambar and Ciro.
Life State Dynasty: The Blackburns In Monte Vista (Complete)
Domination Dynasty: Down With Lamps: Djinn Takeover (Complete)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
Re: Ragnum Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 12) 11/04
« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2014, 07:10:05 PM »
Thank you all for comment!!!

Chapter 12

Ambar decided to pursue her requirements she had neglected to become immortal. First, get friends to complete her lifetime wish.

Fans are good for something after all.

“Ambar... That's not a good way to make friends.”

Despite the words of her guide, and jeers, Sam and Ambar become good friends.

Meanwhile, Ciro took very seriously his role as artist of the family. Without Chris and Emma, he would be responsible for the paintings and sculptures while Dánae for the photographs.

That is the face of concentration of a sim that take his task seriously.

For the same reasons, the family took a holiday dedicated to level up skills. Dánae only needed to do one more adventure in China and achieved level three visa, resulting in the purchase of a house.

The living room and the kitchen got a color change and some appliances and furniture were added.

The two upstairs rooms kept their style but double beds and decor were included.

Finally, the downstairs bedroom was transformed in three studies that will vary when the skills needed change.

While Ciro attempted to complete the 25 ice sculptures and Ambar supermx her skill, Dánae was commissioned to gather collectibles. Not much more can be said of the rest of the holiday.

Back on Sunset, the family expanded a little the house with the addition of two areas.

A patio for outside meals Dánae immediately made good use.

And a hot tub that Ambar and Ciro made even better use of.

As usual in the evening, Ambar began a game of chess with Wisdom.

“Checkmate. Yes! Finally!”

“Good Job. You’re the first in centuries that beat me in chess.”

Ambar celebrated a little with some applause while her guide laughed slightly. Silence fell as was the custom when they were in the company of one another.

While Ambar accommodated the board to start a new game, Wisdom watched her thinking about what would have to be said.

“My child”

She stopped what she was doing to listen to her guide. The voice was serious and a little melancholy.

“Do not know if you've noticed but the consequences of years of neglect and forgetfulness also begun to be felt in the people of this world.”

Ambar only nodded. She was well aware of that.

“Hardly anyone gets married and has children and more and more clones of the same sim appear every day.”

“The townies are dying.”

“And that worries me. I thinking of your future child and your descendants."

“Do you fear that they can’t find someone to continue the bloodline?”

“Yes. Very much.”

Silence fell between them again until Ambar broke it with a cry of enthusiasm.

“I think I have the solution, Wisdom.”

She ran to her lab leaving behind a slightly confused guide.

“I never thought I'd see the day when you had that look on your face.”

“What are you doing here?”

“Oh nothing. Just waiting. Soon it will be my turn. I'm just waiting for her to realize.”

“Mother Nature help us.”

“I feel a little offended by that.”

“And if the child is going to be like you...”

“Then it will be great.”

A few days later Ambar realized it when she ran to the bathroom.

“Are not you a little uncomfortable with arms and head so encrusted in the toilet, love?

“Shut up, Ciro. At this moment I am not in a good mood.”

The next day her mood was improved.

“Ciro, I have great news to give you. You'll have to buy those little red shoes that we saw in the store.”

“Really? I always liked red shoes. Would you like that, little one?

Ciro wanted to share the news with another important woman in her life.

“I know that wherever you are, you are happy with the arrival of your first grandchild.”

Dánae also shared the news with an important person. She met him one night while admiring her collection.

“Chris?”

He turned smiling.

“Hey you. You are as beautiful as the last time I saw you.”

While her mother was having an experience of another world, Ambar had one herself.

“Does it hurt much? Do you need anything? Oh God what do I do? Where is Dánae? Oh God Oh God I’m going to be a father!!!!”

Ambar was not impressed.

Sighing she took Ciro by his arm and led him to the car.

“Do you feel better now?”

“I'm the one who should ask you how you feel. You're the pregnant here.” He said embarrassed.

After a few hours of labor Augusto Ragnum came into the world.

When the new family member was found sleeping peacefully in his crib, his mother went to her laboratory to begin implementing the solution to the problem that she had discussed with her guide.

After strenuous working hours for part of Ambar the house had another baby.

Brisa become the fifth member of the family.

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2014, 08:28:27 PM »
Yay for interesting spouses! Who was cloned?

Offline Brooke.

• Oh, burn!
  • Occult
  • No sweeties for you, my little cupcakes.
« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2014, 04:19:03 AM »
Great work with the house, the hot tub area is my favourite  :D Welcome to the two nooboos!
Life State Dynasty: The Blackburns In Monte Vista (Complete)
Domination Dynasty: Down With Lamps: Djinn Takeover (Complete)

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2014, 11:54:32 AM »
The new additions to the house look great!  I love the black and white color scheme.  Also, welcome Augusto and Brisa!  I cannot wait to see what both nooboos look like  ;D

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
Re: Ragnum Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 13) 12/07
« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2014, 01:44:07 AM »
Yay for interesting spouses! Who was cloned?

I think you will notice in the last photos of this chapter  ;D

Great work with the house, the hot tub area is my favourite  :D Welcome to the two nooboos!

It's also Ciro and Ambar's favorite área  ;)

The new additions to the house look great!  I love the black and white color scheme.  Also, welcome Augusto and Brisa!  I cannot wait to see what both nooboos look like  ;D

Thank you, Malley, the entire exterior of the house is black and White. You'll see at end of the chapter  :D

It took me a while to make this chapter because I wanted some progress in the game (not much, Brisa and Augusto are children still)

Chapter 13

Dánae is the primary caretaker of the babies, a task she does with great delight. Maybe she neglected her garden and her potions a bit but the satisfactions of seeing the nooboos grow eliminate all guilt on the matter.

With the intention to continue to meet her requirements to become immortal, Ambar bought her property and updated it.

An area of food and bathrooms

(The gnomes complaining was Ciro’s addition)

A playground

A place to sit and enjoy a beautiful view:

Her adult birthday came and she celebrated it inviting some work colleagues to increase her number of friends and fulfill her lifetime wish.

Ciro was in charge of the entertainment performing his latest songs.

Although on the table was a cake with candles ready to be blown, Ambar aged beside the babies’ cribs when she went to take care of Brisa.

At least her two coworkers celebrated it with her.

The next day the nooboos aged too.

For some reason Ambar thought it was good idea to put the head of the children under her armpit.

“Have something to say now that you have two toddlers walking around the house?”

Ambar's response to her guide was answered as follows:

“The cloning was your idea.”

No one said parenthood was easy.

Augusto turned out to be a clone of his father with mommy’s ayes and hair (the only thing that carried from Dánae).

Brisa is the clone of...

I think it's pretty obvious (red is her favorite color).

Dánae continued the task of caring for the children teaching the toddler’s skills.

“Apart from having to paint and sculpt perhaps you may have to fishes too.”

“Fish”

“Good girl.”

Someone decided to give a hand to the proud grandmother.

The help was greatly appreciated by the parents who continued to work towards immortality of the Ragnums.
Ciro creating Augusto’s first museum pieces,

And Ambar making friends.

“I hope you don’t die before I fulfill my lifetime wish, I just need three more friends.”

More than half of her friends were old so she was quite worried.

Luckily the next night she found a few sims in the park and could complete it.

Another requisite finished, each day closer to immortality.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
« Reply #37 on: December 07, 2014, 12:53:48 PM »
...Bella Bachelor! My god Brisa is adorable.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2014, 11:47:16 AM »
Happy birthday to Ambar, Augusto and Brisa!  Augusto and Brisa are going to be so cute together when they grow up  ;D

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
Re: Ragnum Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 14) 12/29
« Reply #39 on: December 29, 2014, 03:31:18 PM »
Happy birthday to Ambar, Augusto and Brisa!  Augusto and Brisa are going to be so cute together when they grow up  ;D

They are. I love them together!

...Bella Bachelor! My god Brisa is adorable.

I said that was pretty obvious  :P

Chapter 14

Augusto and Brisa aged to children and Dánae was finally able to take a rest.

“You have created a beautiful family.”

“Thanks, Guide, but I didn’t it alone. It was the help of Chris and Emma who made it possible.”

“I know and so they were rewarded.”

“In what way? Can I know?”

“No, my child, you can´t… exactly…  but I want you to know that Emma has received a second chance and that Christopher is waiting to someday meet you again. It’s all I can tell you for now.”

“Meet again?”

“Even immortality is not eternal.”

And with those cryptic words Dánae was left alone in the silence again.

Meanwhile, Ambar finished her final challenge and supermaxed Science.

Now she only needs to reach the peak of her career and wait for her last birthday to pose for the last museum pieces.

With that in mind and with time on her hands she invited Ciro to a date on Stoney Falls.

“It's nice to spend an evening with you, just the two of us.” Ciro said while roasting marshmallows.
Ambar smiled slightly.

“In my eagerness to meet my requirements I somewhat neglected you and when I really think what is the price I have to pay I don’t want to keep doing this. Sometimes I see my mother looking at the photo of my father with that sad look and I know one day I will have the same look in my eyes.”

"But you have to go on, the task that your family have is very important."

"Our family.” Ambar remarked. “You, as was your mother and will be Brisa and the others to come, are as important as my mother, Augusto and myself and our future descendants.”

Ciro took her in his arms and hugged her tightly.

“You heard your mother, her guide told her that my mother was rewarded and your father is waiting for her and when the time comes I'll wait for you no matter how long.”

That night when she watched her husband and son play she come to understand that she had to appreciate what they had at the moment and not focus on what would happen in the future.

“I love you, thank for everything.”

Augusto and Brisa spend time in the company of each other, basically doing everything together.
Playing in the garden,

Eating,

Studying,

Painting

And taking a nap,

“They are lovely. They'll have a great love together; I can’t wait until they grow up. Only two days more.”

“I know, but what are you doing here, is not your time yet.”

“Technically neither is yours.”

“It’s just two days away; you have some generations to wait.”

“Spoilsport, you are as bad as Wisdom. I wonder what name will Augusto decide for you.”

“I think I will look for Guide and Wisdom for advice to meet my charge.”

“Definitely a spoilsport. Ah well…”

The day before his birthday, Augusto sat in the revamped living room with his mother and grandmother.

The conversation went as expected; Augusto had begun to have dreams as Ambar and Dánae had time ago. The two women told him what was happening in the other plane and in theirs, the task that his family had and the time it would take to fulfill it.

Augusto accepted it without a word and walked to where Brisa was painting and joined the activity.

When they were alone, Ambar fervently thanked the support of her mother.

The next day the family celebrated another birthday.

They are two beautiful teens.

Augusto looks much like his father, here’s a picture of the both of them to compare.

Agusto's mouth mays come from his mother because Ciro’s mouth is a bit thinner. If so, the third generation has two things of the founder, mouth and hair. The eye color is Ambar’s inherited from Christopher.

Now with two teens in the house the thing going to change.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #41 on: December 29, 2014, 08:55:36 PM »
Sometimes sims' lips thin out as they get to be adults, but I think it could go either way for Augusto. Both of the teens turned out well!
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
Re: Ragnum Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 15) 3/8
« Reply #42 on: March 08, 2015, 07:05:30 PM »
Hello, sorry for the long wait, I was a little busy with work and did not have much time to play. I leave this chapter, it is not very long, but I wanted to start posting again. And now I'm going to catch up with the stories.

Chapter 15

Augusto and Brisa received new rooms as a birthday present.

Brisa's room will be used by future generations of clones, with the necessary changes to meet the tastes.

Both teens share a passion for art, although Brisa is more plastic and Augusto leans more to music, painting remains the common point between them.

It was while discovering his love for the piano that Augusto first heard his guide.

That melody sounds great.”

Augusto smiled, still playing.

“It is something that I have in my mind for some time now. I tried to play it on guitar but I think it sounds better on the piano.”

“What or who inspired you?” the voice asked with a hint of amusement.

Augusto blushed slightly.

“This reminds me of Brisa, it’s a delicate and sweet thing, slightly soft but strong enough to feel it.”

“Like a breeze.”

“Like Brisa.”

“Play a little more. It’s so long since I heard good music, you are very talented.”

“From what I was told by my mother and grandmother, it is thanks to you.”

Meanwhile, Ambar reached the top of her career, fulfilling all her requirements except for her museum’s elder pieces.

With Augusto, the house was filled with melodies for the enjoyment of the entire family.

Especially Brisa, who spends hours by his side moving to the rhythm of the music.

Ambar's birthday came almost without her realizing. It was a family event, as usually.

Whit a twirl, she left behind her youth for many centuries.

After a makeover, she felt better.

Two sets for everyday and formal style.

After leaving the dressing, Ciro took her in his arms hugging her tightly.

“I'm so proud of you.”

“Everything happened so fast. It seems like yesterday I saw you become a teenager and I realized what you do to me.”

“And may I know what it is?”

“You know exactly what it is.”

“Well, maybe I need you to remind me a little bit.” He said wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

Amber laughed loudly and took him to their bedroom.

A few days later the museum was completed with the three last parts.

The chess set was made by Ciro as a gift to his wife.

Danae took her daughter to the kitchen and served her the first ambrosia.

As she felt a little nervous, Ambar choked with her first bite.

But she ate normally the rest of the dish. After eating, the same sparks that appeared on her birthdays were present.

And at the end the house had two immortals.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #43 on: March 08, 2015, 07:07:48 PM »
Hurrah for Ambar! And welcome back!
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
Re: Ragnum Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 15) 3/8
« Reply #44 on: March 09, 2015, 09:32:47 AM »
Welcome back. I am in love with your museum and Sims, congratulations for having two immortals  ;)
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast