Author Topic: Ragnum Immortal Dynasty. Graveyard, please  (Read 21990 times)

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
Ragnum Immortal Dynasty. Graveyard, please
« on: June 03, 2014, 12:32:58 AM »
Ragnum Immortal Dynasty

I thought about doing a story with this attempt to see if it helps me finish the challenge. This is the fourth time I start it.

Thinking ahead I decided to disable all weather and have 28 days of summer. I disabled fairies, werewolves and vampires, only allowed witches. No lunar cycle. (All for the purpose of the story).

Chapters:

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

EDIT: I would like to clarify that my game is in spanish, so I'm translating things looking the forum and the guide (traits, LTWs, LTRs). So far I could find everything I needed to translate except opportunities, that I will translate literally.

1° Generation: Dánae Ragnum Immortal

Traits: Gatherer, Green Thumb, Loves the Outdoors, Natural Cook, Supernatural Fan.
Spouse: Christopher Ragnum (Steel)
Children: Ambar Ragnum
LTW: Alchemy Artisan (yes)
Career: Gardener (yes)
Supermaxed Skill: Alchemy (yes)
Other maxed skills: Gardening; Cooking
Building: EverFresh Delights Supermarket
Property: Stoney Falls (upgraded)
LTRs: Super Green Thumb; Magic Hands; Food Replicator.
Best Friends: Christopher Ragnum, Emma Hatch, Mortimer Goth, Thifany Ursine, Ambar Ragnum, Bella Bachelor
BlackOps: A good harvest (una buena cosecha); Lettuce to the rescue (lechuga al rescate); Uncommonly good; A just in time harvest (una cosecha de lo más oportuna); Outstandingly Rare; The Omnificent Plant.
Museum Pieces
Portraits: Young adult, adult, elder
Sculptures: Young adult, adult, elder
Photographs: Young adult, adult, elder

2° Generation: Ambar Ragnum Immortal

Traits: Friendly, Genius, Bookworm, Charismatic, Workaholic.
Spouse: Ciro Hatch
Children: Augusto Ragnum
LTW: Super Popular (yes)
Career: Education (yes)
Supermaxed Skill: Science (yes)
Other maxed skills:  logic, carisma
Building: Divisadero Budget Books
Property: Sumerhills Spring (upgraded)
LTRs: No Bills Ever, Bookshop Bargainer, Fireproof Homestead,
Best Friends: Dánae Ragnum, Ciro Hatch, Augusto Ragnum, Ama Güell, Román Zugarrondo, Derrick Zarraga.
BlackOps: Further Reading (lecturas complementarias); Carismatica paste (pasta carismática); Helps accountants (ayuda a los contables); Perfect test (evaluación perfecta); An apple a day (una manzana al día); School snacks (aperitivos escolares).
Museum Pieces
Portraits: toddler, child, teen, young adult, adult, elder
Sculptures: toddler, child, teen, young adult, adult, elder
Photographs: toddler, child, teen, young adult, adult, elder

3° Generation: Augusto Ragnum Immortal

Traits: Virtuoso, Artistic, Good Sense of humor, Schmoozer, Natural Born Performer
Spouse: Brisa Bachelor
Children: Alejo Ragnum
LTW: Master of the Arts
Career: Singer
Supermaxed Skill: Painting
Other maxed skills: guitar
Building: Wilsonoff Community Theatre
Property: Performance Park (upgraded)
LTRs: Engaging, Extra Creative, Complimentary Entertainment
Best Friends: Brisa Bachelor, Pau Lizano, Tarsicia Montaña, America Ramilla, Gregoria Lodero, Walkiria Zambrano
BlackOps: art class (clase de arte), songs for food (canciones por comida), show in the park (espectáculo en el parque), order and concert (orden y concierto), a little of rock Hogan's style (un poco de rock al estilo Hogan), show on the central stage (espectáculo en el escenario central).
Museum Pieces
Portraits: toddler, child, teen, young adult, adult, elder
Sculptures: toddler, child, teen, young aldult, adult, elder
Photographs: toddler, child, teen, young adult, adult, elder

4° Generation: Alejo Ragnum

Traits: Athletic, Disciplined, Genius, Brave, Charismatic
Spouse: Abril Crumplebottom
Children: Amelle Ragnum
LTW: Physical Perfection
Career: Law Enforcement - Special Agent track
Supermaxed Skill: Martial Arts
Other maxed skills: Athletics
Building: Llama Memorial Stadium
Property: Le Petit Shark Pool Center (upgraded)
LTRs:
Best Friends:
BlackOps:
Museum Pieces
Portraits: toddler, child, teen, young adult
Sculptures: toddler, child, teen, young adult
Photographs: toddler, child, teen, young adult

5° Generation: Amelle Ragnum

Traits: Friendly, Excitable
Spouse:
Children:
LTW:
Career:
Supermaxed Skill:
Other maxed skills:
Building:
Property:
LTRs:
Best Friends:
BlackOps:
Museum Pieces
Portraits: toddler,
Sculptures: toddler,
Photographs: toddler,

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
Re: Ragnum Immortal Dynasty
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2014, 12:52:09 AM »
Prologue:

The founder of this dynasty is Dánae Ragnum.

She grew up in an orphanage on the outskirts of Bridgesports, forgotten by the government in an effort to promote the film industry. Resources were scarce, barely enough to cover the need for food, so her possessions were never really hers, all she had was shared with some of the others children.

She can’t remember exactly when it happened, but from an early age, has memories of a previous life. A life of luxury and beauty, danger and war. The memories are fuzzy and she often doubted that they were no more than mere dreams.

A few days before leaving the orphanage for good, one of the nuns came to her.

“The night we found you was a very unusual one. It was a stormy day from dawn and as the hours passed the weather worsened. The storm was so strong that it seemed as if  earth, sea and sky they were fighting. Two of my sisters and I were looking through the window, when it happened. A strong beam fell from the sky and then there was silence. The weather calmed down immediately. Then we heard cries from the place where the lightning had struck. We ran to the place and there we found you, right in the middle of the crater that was created.”

Dánae was silent trying to process all that information. The old woman continued her story.

“The funny thing is you're neither the first nor the last.”

“What?”

The woman handed her some papers among which there were train tickets and the ownership of a land to her name.

“When you get there you will find your guide.”

“Guide?... Sister…”

“Now, go to pack. Sunset Valley waits.”

“But… you can’t say something like this and…”

“You will understand in time”

“I need to understand now… What guide? What awaits for me in Sunset Valley?”

“It’s time.”

“Time for what?”

“To start your immortal dynasty.”

Well, this is my first story. In addition, English is not my first language, so any correction is welcome because it helps me improve.

I hope this story is well accepted.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2014, 12:57:26 AM »
Interesting prologue! And... bookmarked.

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2014, 01:18:55 AM »
Here I bring the first chapter.

Thanks for comment, Lisa46

Chapter 1

“You are our salvation, my child. You and your children are the keys to our world going back to its former glory.”

Dánae awoke to hear the train horn announcing the arrival in Sunset Valley. Her thoughts were still in the dream, in the melodious voice and the strange words.

Who spoke to her in the dreams?

Fifteen minutes later, a broom ride between, Dánae was in the middle of her new land, feeling a little intimidated by the size of the lot and the two manors on either side.

“And now… what?”

In the silence that dominated the area, she remembered some of the words that the nun had said. She had spoken of a guide and an immortal dynasty. Also mentioned that she was not the first to tray it.

But ... Who was her guide? What was an immortal dynasty? Why she had to try it? And the most important question of all. Was all that related to her dreams?

Realizing that while standing in her empty lot she was not going to get those answers, decided to tour the city and see what it had to offer. But before she could get on her broom, she heard the same voice that plagued her dreams.

“You need a helper.”

Instead of panicking like a normal person would, she sighed.

“Now I also hear you when I'm awake.”

The voice chucked.

“I can guess that you are my guide.”

“Exactly.”

“Who are you? Not to sound rude, but I have heard you all my life and I don’t even know why.”

“I can’t tell you, not yet. But I’m going to explain what an immortal dynasty is about.”

The next few minutes the voice explained to Dánae the eight requirements to achieve immortality, the amount of sims in the world have tried and those that have succeeded.

You could say that Dánae was a little surprised.

“Why me?” “Why did you choose me?”

“That's another question I can’t answer.”

“Why not?”

“Because you are still young and need to experience life and the wisdom of age. But fear not, you will know everything in due time. And I'll be with you every step of the journey.”

With the last words, the voice disappeared. Dánae decided to walk around the city as planned and getting a helper for her dynasty.

Out of a house was a group of young people so she decided to give it a try.

“Oh hello, I’m Emma Hatch. You are new in Sunset, I suppose. What type of challenge are you doing?”

Dánae was speechless.

“I’m good at cooking and I have an artistic trait. That is going to help you if you’re trying an immortal dynasty.”

“Don’t sound so eager, Emma. You’ll scare her away.”

“Shhh Tamara.”

Past the initial shock, Dánae decided to take a chance on Emma and stood talking to her until late afternoon. Emma proved to be a friendly girl with sense of humor, with the added bonus of the cooking and artistic traits.

A lot of talk and a friendly hug later, she had gotten her painter. So they decided to go to their new home.

Emma only had $ 900 in their pockets, but the things in her personal inventory helped to raise the funds.  At least enough to cover the needs and purchase the items for their skills.

Tired of a long day of talk, they used the new rocking chairs.

No beds for now.

In her dreams, Dánae was visited again.

“You did very well the first day, my child.”

“Thanks, Guide.”

I know it's a short chapter, but I hope you liked it.

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
Re: Ragnum Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 1)
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2014, 01:57:06 PM »
Excellent start! I love the storyline so far.

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
Re: Ragnum Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 1)
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2014, 08:57:01 AM »
Thank you, Raia Draconis

Chapter 2:

The girls started the day early; Dánae went to the supermarket to buy some vegetables to start her garden. While Emma approached the easel to earn a skill point in paint so she can register as a painter.

The day went just gaining some skill points and Dánae managed to create her first elixir, a Jar of Friendship. So she decided to walk around town and see on who she could use it.

She ended up visiting the central park where she picked some flowers to increase funds and harvested some fruit trees to use as fertilizer for her little garden.

While taking some apples, she heard the voice of her guide.

“Good evening, Dánae, how was your day?”

“Oh, hi, Guide… mmm… I was wondering how to call you, since you don’t tell me who you are.”

“Guide is fine for now, my child.”

Dánae huffed. “Fine.”

“I have another question. Why you call me “my child”? Am I related to you?”

“Well, that’s a difficult answer. Are we related? I could say yes, but not in the human way. We are no blood related.”

“What way then?”

“For started you are my chosen to carry this task, but that isn’t a random choose. Oh no, you were born for this, I choose you before we created you.”

“Created…? We…?”

“That's enough information for now. I don’t think you are prepared for more yet. Also, I'm here for another purpose. You need to find your second helper and husband.”

Dánae doesn’t freak out at all, I can assure you, for the first second…

“What? A husband? I only started my young adult age; I don’t need a husband right now."

“I disagree, you need a husband. One that can make your ice sculptures. And give you a child in the future.”

Danae deep breathed to calm her rising panic. “Ok… ahhh… I fine now. Where do I find a husband?"

“That’s something that you have to figure out. After all, it's your husband.”

And with those last words, the voice disappeared.

“Some help she is.” Dánae protested.

OoOoO

Emma was happily painting when her phone rang.

“Emma Hatch, the painter dynasty, here.”

“Hello, Emma, it’s me, Dánae.”

“Hi, Dánae! I was painting all day and I almost at level 4. In a few days I'll be able to start your portraits.”

“That’s great news, Emma! But, I… well… I need some help. It seems like I have to find a husband.”

“Of course, that’s very important for the dynasty, especially for founders. How can I help you, exactly?”

“As you know, I new here so I don’t know many people, in reality I only know you. So, I was wondering if you could give me some tips about the town’s men.”

“Yes! I like helping you. First, I think, we must rule out married men because you need a sculptor, like yesterday, and don’t have the time to woo one, what’s shame because Thornton Wolf is very handsome and the rumors say that he has problems with his wife. So… single guys… singles guys… well there is Leighton Sekemoto who is a cute guy whit nice eyes but has a toddler and I think that we aren’t prepared enough for a nooboo yet, you know, with the lack of a house and all that. My ex roomies, Stiles McGrew is a loner, so no and Cycl0n3 Sw0rd, really whit that name? Is a big no no. Gobias Koffy, well is rumored he prefers the company of men. Xander Clavell still leaves with his parent and doesn’t have a good reputation. So that leaves you with Christopher Steel, who is average looking, with that thin mouth, but is a great kisser according to Blair. Plus he is an angler and I think he has a hidden trait because he’s always cleaning and looking after nooboos.”

“Wow that a lot of information that you have, Emma. So, Christopher Steel… Where I can find him?.”

“I have his address, but I think he is now working at the festival in the central park.”

“Is he the brown haired with blue eyes in the food stand?”

“Possibly”

“Thank, Emma, I'll wait until closing time to introduce myself to Christopher.”

And so she did taking a nap in one of the benches.

For some reason the jar of friendship couldn’t be thrown to him so she has to work like normal people do to get a friendship with Christopher.

They talked and flirted a bit.

“Would you like to know my veggies?”

“That is a very interesting proposal.”

But alas, the day came soon and Christopher had to return to his job.

“Do you like how I Iook in this uniform?”

“Mmm, yes you look… very hot.”

A white lie is necessary from time to time.

Dánae arrived home exhausted and threw herself into the rocking chair.  The rest of the day was spent taking care of the garden, while Emma continued to paint.

Another nap followed and was interrupted by a phone call.

“Hi, Dánae, it’s Christopher. I was wondering if you have a few good veggies that we spoke of last night.”

“Yes, of course. I give them to you tonight.”

She didn’t say that the fruits weren’t from her garden; she hoped Christopher would not notice that they were harvested in the park last night.

“I must confess I did not need those vegetables. I was just looking for an excuse to see you again.” Said the man holding her hands.

The flirting and the nice words continued for a while until Dánae dared to take a step forward.

And hours later, she was sure he was the man she wanted to share her life, after all she knew him for two days, twice the time it took to ask Emma to move in with her. So under the food stand that witnessed their love, she pop the question.

Jumping in joy, he says yes and without wasting time they changed vows and rings right there.

And with the money he brought they build a house, more like a shack really.

But as Emma said, not because they lived in a hut had to be all horrible. Therefore, she being the official painter of this generation took her watercolors and gave color to the interior.

All in all, Christopher was happy with the change. The only bad thing is that there were no beds so their wedding night would have to be postponed.

But Dánae reminded him that they do have a shower. It made him happy

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
Re: Ragnum Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 2)
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2014, 11:19:32 PM »
The first picture isn't from the game file.

Chapter 3

In her dream, Dánae was walking in what appeared be an empty Sunset Valley.

“What is it? Why the town is empty?”

For a few seconds she thought no one would answer, but as always her guide spoke.

“This is the future. This is the past. It is what we are trying to prevent and why I have chosen you. This is the future of the nation sim, but also the history of our world.”

“Your words only confuse me.”

Dánae looked to the deserted fields; where there used to be buildings and people walking by there was only empty lands. What would happen in the future for the city to end that way? She had no answers and her guide apparently didn’t want to give them.

“Again you have made reference to "we". Obviously, you're not working alone.”

That's true I'm not the only one. There are several of us interested in restoring what once was our and prevent what happened to us from happening to this world. We were vain and we slept on our laurels, literally. We saw the signs and did nothing to stop what was coming thinking we were invincible. Of course, we were wrong and for our arrogance we paid a very high price. Only one of us always knew something could happen but she has always been wiser than others. So she was the one who brought us together, at least most of us, and formulated this plan. She was always the hearts of our family. She is the fire that gives life and warmth to the homes.”

Dánae awoke from her nap disoriented, it took a few seconds to recognize where she was until she saw Christopher sleeping in the chair next to her.

Then her guide was not alone and was not the mastermind behind all this.

“Is something wrong, honey?

“Only a dream” she smiled to him in thanks.

He observed her for a few seconds.

“Is the reason for your dynasty?”

She looked at the warm blue eyes and inviting smile. He was a good man and she has made a good choice with him.

“When you are ready to tell me I’ll be here.” He said walking to the sculpting station.

The following days were routine, Emma painting, Christopher sculpting and Dánae with her garden and alchemy. Emma and Christopher were subjects of experiments to Dánae’s elixirs giving as a result less sleep.

Emma's paintings were a success and began to be requested by the townies.

“I want you to paint a broom”

“A broom?”

“Yes, it's for my mother.”

“Is she a witch?”

“No, I want to remind her to clean the house from time to time.”

“Ahhh…”

Beyond weird orders, she fulfilled all gaining some popularity, fans and also a very annoying paparazzi. So she decided it was time for a makeover at the gym.

Meanwhile, Dánae was happily experimenting with her elixirs and her garden gave its first products, so she went to the elixirs’ store.

“Look, I know how to cross my eyes.”

“What, lady?”

“Ehem… I’m here to sell my coffee beans.”

That night…

“Emma, I hope not to offend, but I need to throw 50 elixirs to others.”

“I'm not offended but I'm too tin, I would like a few pounds more.”

“Don’t worry you won it in a few days.”

“It’s ok, Emma. I’m not sleeping for three days.” She heard Christopher from behind.

The days continued and Dánae began to earn $ 5000 per day with her garden so they made renovations to the house. They added a bedroom for the couple decorated with their favorite colors (lime and irish green), a kitchen with dining room and a corner for Emma (with some black).

With elixirs suppressing sleep, Emma was able to master the painting skill and meet the three challenges, so she painted a masterpiece of Dánae and decided to start with photography.

She went to the library to read a little about the subject before taking a few pictures, but she was sidetracked when the man of her dreams entered the building.

“You look good, Emma. I have not seen you since you were a teenager, you look so grown up.”

I have a terrible hunger, but I do not mind waiting a couple of hours. Not that Morgana’s food is good or anything. Thought Thornton.

So they talked late into the night. They decided to meet the next night in central park and Emma took with her a small present from Dánae.

“Hi, Emma.” It was all he could say before Emma throw him a jar.

Best friends instantly.

Although she was not flirty, took a deep breath and began to flatter him. He didn’t seem adverse to the idea.

“When I was a child, I often went to my father's office hoping to see you.”

He smirked. “You were a very cute teen, but now you are a beautiful woman.”

They spent a few hours talking and Thornton told her how his marriage was ending and Morgana had filed for divorce. Emma explained that she was helping a dynasty girl.

“So you can’t move out of the house”.

“No, but I can have a boyfriend.”

“Would you be him?”

“Your boyfriend? Delighted to be him.

And without much ado he kissed her.

The next morning, Dánae and Christopher decided to be lazy in bed.

“I was thinking.” Say Christopher “Your portrait and ice sculpture are ready and in four days we aged to adults. I think we are ready to have a baby.”

“I like nothing more than have a nooboo with you.” Dánae answer to the implicit question.

And they heard the bells.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
Re: Ragnum Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 3)
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2014, 07:43:40 PM »
Chapter 4

Things in the immortal dynasty’s house were going smoothly, Dánae and Christopher were happy with the imminent arrival of their first child.

Emma celebrate her birthday with just Thornton on a romantic date.

She also spent much time outside the house increasing her photography skill, taking the 75 pictures needed to increase the base value and going diary to the consignment store to get the best camera. Luckily she got it the day before to Dánae birthday and she would add soon a photo next to the painting and ice sculpture that were already in the museum.

Christopher decided to sculpt Dánae while pregnant, he had the idea that all pregnant women were sculpted in ice.

He knew that they would not increase the value of the museum, but it would be a nice touch along with the paintings of the spouses.

Emma was about to photograph Dánae.

“Pose for a photo, Dánae”.

“Really? Don’t you realize the state I am?"

Christopher intervened and took her to the hospital and after a few hours of screaming the happy couple brought home a new family member.

Ambar was borne a friendly genius.

“I congratulate you, my child.”

“Thank you, Guide. Isn’t she beautiful?”

“Very beautiful and her guide is happy that her chosen has arrived to this world.”

The voice faded before she could ask any questions.

When Dánae left the nursery Emma take her picture and the pieces of the museum where complete.

The next day, Dánae celebrated her birthday with her family and some acquaintances, who after a few bottles of strong friendship elixirs were transformed into best friends of the birthday’s girl.

To the dismay of Emma, the former wife of Thornton appeared at the party. But she worried for nothing because Morgana turned out to be a kind person and they ended up talking about art all night.

Meanwhile, Mortimer rocked in the chair.

The next day was the birthday of Christopher, but this time they celebrated it in family in the workshop.

Not to be outdone, Ambar became a toddler the next day.

She has mom’s hair and eyes shapes and daddy’s eye color, not sure the nose. And to Dánae relief her mouth.

The things were good in the house, Dánae reached level ten in her profession, have five ops completed and bought three unique life time rewards. Her alchemy skill was ten and she only needs to create twenty elixirs to supermax it. She acquired her business and upgraded her property to level three.

Ambar awoke Emma’s maternal instinct so she invited Thornton to her new room and they seriously talked about it.

“Are you sure, baby? You know we can’t move in together, you are an immortal dynasty helper and I not.”

“Yes, I am. We can’t live together, but you’re going to be in our life anyway.”

Days later, Emma thought between contractions.

“Why do I wanted to have a child?”

But when she rocked with her baby boy in her arms she knew why. Her son was the most important person in her life. Little Ciro was her everything.

Ambar in the nursery was listening at the new sound.

Her little toddler head only was capable of hears the baby giggling, but another voice was there to.

“You are a curious and intelligent child, my little chosen.”

Regarding the picture with Emma and Morgana, they talked by themselves and reduced the enmity bar halfway. Now Morgana call Emma diary and they have a acquaintance relationship soom to become friends. I did not intervene at any time, except to acept the calls. That crack me up.  :P

Offline QueenOfSquirrels

• Squirrel Enthusiast
  • Llama Wrangler
Re: Ragnum Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 4)
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2014, 08:15:01 PM »
I am really enjoying your dynasty! Ambar is very cute.

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
Re: Ragnum Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 4)
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2014, 07:56:48 PM »
I am really enjoying your dynasty! Ambar is very cute.

Thank you. She's is really a cute.

Chapter 5

Dánae was rocking Ciro while Emma was painting Ambar. She was so absorbed in his small face that her guide’s voice startled her.

“Hello, my child.”

“Oh, hi, guide. How have you been?”

“Good, especially seeing that you've been progressing nicely.”

“Right, I'm fine with the requirements. I got my sixth opportunity a few days ago and I’m waiting for the steak to grow. I just need one more best friend and the museum pieces when I reach old age. And that’s it.”

“I am very happy and I think it's time to explain to you a little more.”

Dánae left the baby in his crib and sat in one of the rocking chairs to hear the explanation.

“There are many like me. We are what we could say the force of nature, over many years we have controlled the different facets of this world. Earth, water, light, darkness and others. Everything has one of us behind.

Throughout the years we have had different names, we were called gods by many cultures, we have been worshiped and feared alike. We have no name, really. We do not need them because we know each other. I've been a woman and have been man. I was called Demeter by the Greeks, Ceres by the Romans, Chicomecóatl by the Aztecs. I’m the patron of agriculture and for your affinity with this is that I have chosen you. You are what the ancient Greeks called priestess. My priestess.

“Then you are a goddess.” Dánae said exhaling slowly.

“Not really. I am a force of nature, but you can call me one of those names if you want.”

“I don’t know, I used to call you Guide.” Dánae smiled.

“And I like that you called me that. It’s more personal, between us.”

There was a long silence, interrupted only by the sound of ice being sculpted.

“It is best to start from the beginning. As I said in one of your dreams, we were arrogant, we thought we were really gods and forget our mission. We liked being worshiped and we sought to be served when in reality we exist to serve. Mother Nature is who we come from, she created us to serve her and the world.

As I explained before, I come from a different world to yours, is an astral plane from which we monitor and control your world. When we forget our duties, Mother Nature began to send signals and warnings.

She started with the weather, suddenly all the days were windless hot and the rain stopped coming, cycles of nature ceased to exist and were immersed in an eternal summer.”

Dánae suddenly sucked in air. “That's what is happening here now. I was a little girl when I witnessed the last rain.”

“She's is warning your world as she did it with ours. But let me explain what happened in our plane and then you will understand why it is happening the same in yours.

The lack of water and the oppressive heat began to hinder the agriculture, dry rivers and kill animals. The absence of a lunar cycle interfered with the tides and became difficult to sail the seas. And still we did not listen to her.

The magical species began to disappear. Vampires were burned by heat, Fairies died without  theirs gardens and Werewolves ceased to exist without the full moon. Only few witches survived and you are one of them.

With time Mother Nature moved her attention to your world and gave our gifts to some sims with the hope that they could do the job that we had neglected. But they also failed her. So now she is angry with the both worlds.

But we still have hope in the form of one of us, she is our elder sister, our home and our hearts. She saw the signs and when all seemed lost she gathered us and told us about her plan. Only eight of us accept it.

And you and your children are her plan. As I told you, only few witches survived and you were one of them. You were only a few days old when my sister found you, barely alive. She brought you to the other eight and the nine of us heal you and we endow you with our dons.

My gift prevailed over the other and thus you became my chosen. But the others gifts are dormant in you and they will be waking up in each of your descendants. In fact, one has already awakened in little Ambar. Her guide is very happy to be the next.

Dánae breathe deeply closing her eyes trying to assimilate everything said.

“It’s good to know and understand. What are my dreams? They look like a previous life, but that not possible.”

“They are my memories, my child. Because we are united by my gift you can see them.”

“So my daughter will also have a guide.”

“Yes.”

“Well, she’s going to have to think of other name, because your are Guide.”

Guide chuckled.

That night when the other habitants of the house were sleeping, Dánae laid comfortably in Christopher arms.

“Do you remember when at the beginning of our marriage you told me that when I was ready I could tell you about the reasons for my immortal dynasty.”

“Yes, I remember. Are you ready, baby?”

“Yes.”

So she told him everything. Of her childhood and her dreams, of what was she was told by the nuns to the voice of her guide and her mission.

“So, you and our descendent have the enormous job of restoring the word to its former glory.”

“So it seems.”

“I'll be with you supporting you until my last breath.”

“And that is my greatest fear, an eternity without you.”

“I'll always be with you” Christopher said pointing to her heart.

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
Re: Ragnum Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 5)
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2014, 06:57:35 PM »
Nice start! I really like the backstory behind your dynasty.

Thank you, Malley. When I started posting this I had a vague idea that was taking shape slowly and suddenly one day I have a story.  ;)

Chapter 6

Ambar is already proving her intelligence.

And her guide is beaming with pride in the shadows, waiting for the right moment to introduce herself.

“Have your decided how Ambar is going to call you? Guide isn’t available.”

“Not yet, Guide. There is still time, maybe by the name the Greeks gave me.”

“You like that name.”

“The Greeks represented me better than the Romans.”

“Centuries later and you're still angry.”

“They stripped me of most of my powers.”

“Not to you. Only to the image they worshiped.”

oooo

Meanwhile, Dánae taught Ambar her toddler skills, since most of her requirements were covered and she had time on her hands.

Emma and Christopher made the museum’s pieces.

While everyone in the house work, something strange is happening.

They first magical gnome. But because she was lonely, she decided to have company.

She turned Ambar’s teddy. But that wasn’t enough, so she also converted Ciro’s bear.

oooo

Ambar’s child birthday was celebrated in family and Christopher, being the proud daddy he is, took Ambar to the cake to blow out the candles.

She became a beautiful girl with the perfect mix of her parents’ genetics.

The next day Ciro aged to toddler. He’s a copy of his mommy with daddy’s eye.

Dánae decided to increase her cooking skill as quickly as possible.

“God, why do I let myself be persuaded by Christopher to buy this machine?”

“Because it is the fastest way, dear.”

“It was a rhetorical question, Chris.”

Dánae was not the only one using the machine. Christopher reached level ten of the fishing skill that way and that night he went to the graveyard.

Ambar childhood was an unskilled one, so she spent her afternoons in Stoney Falls enjoying the upgrades that her mother did. Very often with her father company.

A quick look of the place:

The children area

The food and bathroom area

And a lover corner

In the meantime, Emma decided to leave Thornton for her other true love.

The easel.

The day before to Ambar teen birthday, Dánae felt it was time to talk to her daughter.

Ambar, showing wisdom beyond her years, noticed her mother's nerves and broke the ice.

“It is about the dreams I’m having?”

“Yes, and about our destiny and the journey you are about to undertake.”

The girl listened attentively to the words of her mother interrupting only when she needed to ask a question.

“When will I begin to hear the voice of my guide?”

“I'm not sure, but as tomorrow you become a teenager your guide might decide to approach you.”

“You're going to help me, right?”

“Of course, baby. I’m always going to be with you.”

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
Re: Ragnum Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 7) 7/22
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2014, 06:20:22 PM »
Ambar is so wise and mature for her age. Her blue eyes are stunning!

Yes, that is the aspects of her personality that I want to emphasize. Her eyes color are from Christopher.

Chapter 7

Another birthday was spent in family company.

“I wish… I wish… to become a wiser sim.”

“Ohhhhhh” said both Dánae and Emma together (to add effect at the picture). Christopher was a little worried to the prospect of a teenage Ambar though, not only for mood swings in the coming weeks but for the boys too.

Ambar gained the charismatic trait to accompany the genius, friendly and bookworm ones.

Her parents gave her as a gift a new room with her own bathroom and workshop.

That same night, while she was reading a book on logic skill, she hears a voice for the first time.

“Hello, Ambar. It’s good to finally talk to you.”

Ambar was a little startled at first but quickly recovered.

“Hello, my mother said that you could appear now that I’m older. She was right.”

“Yes, I was waiting for your teenage birthday to present myself to you, but I was watching you as you were growing up. You made me proud.”

A faint blush was Ambar reply.

“I was thinking in talking a little about ourselves to know each other. What do you think?”

“I think is a good idea. What do you want to know?”

“Anything you want to share.”

“Mmm well… I like to read, especially if it’s about science, but I don’t want to pursue a science career. I think I want to be a teacher.

The next day Ciro aged to child in his mother company.

“Why the long face, son?”

“Because I have to sleep in a room for girls.”

“Don’t worry. In seven days you get a new room. Now, go to the easel.”

“The following days Dánae’s requirements were fulfilled, she got her sixth friend and the steaks were harvested. Soon her garden got the omniplants. Sixth opp complete.

Ambar and Ciro often study together.

“Ambar, I really hate geography. I do not care where it is Bridgesports. I’ll never go there. It has too much lag.”

“I'm in the middle of trying to figure out something very difficult.”

“What?”

“How to get out my hand of the notebook.”

Emma aged next to her easel… again (I feel a little guilty).

She took her new age with a great attitude, she dyed her hair and a change of clothing was made.

For her birthday she used her lifetime happiness points and bought a special car.

Meanwhile, Ambar began to pursue the things she liked.

Science

Logic

More logic

“Mmm… Do I sacrifice the bishop? You've left me in a bind.”

“You played very well so far. For a long time I did not have a good opponent. Knight to F6.”

"Ohhh, there goes my strategy.”

Soon come Dánae’s birthday. Ambar thought her mother was to much happy to be her elder birthday.

For her new outfits she chose a style that reflected her inclination towards nature.

The next day, Christopher aged too.

“Finally I have a change of clothes.”

The house had a mysterious visitor. He tries to go unnoticed by dressing as a mere mortal.

Ambar paid the consequences of the visit.

Ciro was very happy with the arrival of his birthday as he could finally leave the room designed for girls.

And receive a very masculine room in his favorite color.

With easels, of course.

A few days later Dánae’s museum was completed, decorating it with some plants to provide a suitable environment to her tastes.

“Well my child, it’s time.”

“Guide… I’m a little nervous.”

“I know, Dánae, but this is the reward for all your effort.”

The three house’s mortals decided to witness this special moment.

Dánae became the first immortal.

I am happy with myself, my first immortal!

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
Re: Ragnum Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 7) 7/22
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2014, 07:12:20 PM »
Congrats on your first immortal! I really like her museum room. It's very pretty!

Happy birthday to Ambar and Ciro (and Chris and Emma too!). Ciro turned out to be quite handsome and Ambar is lovely. Her room is very nice too. You have great decorating skills :)

anything