Author Topic: Labelles's Perfect Genetics Challenge: The End of the Labelles (Completed)  (Read 103364 times)

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
  • The Labelles shall overtake!
Re: Perfect Genetics Challenge: *Special Message*
« Reply #105 on: August 26, 2015, 08:18:56 PM »
I hope you are able to get the file back on track. It sucks when corruption sets in. On another note I hope Gwen is alright, and perhaps that stranger could save Astra in time.

Almost got the file back on track, though some characters may look slightly different. Both questions shall be answered hopefully soon, depending on how long I spend on other unanswered questions.

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
Re: Perfect Genetics Challenge: Chapter 30 - Give Me A Reason
« Reply #106 on: August 26, 2015, 10:19:57 PM »
2 months earlier before Astra's accident…...

Another boring lecture about me. Man, I must be special! I was taken to yet another "facility." Rumor has it fire starters are extra special. Finally, the lecture had finally started, I'm always interested in find out what big words they use about me. I have special names for the people willing to "help me." Whatever, get out or I will scream my head at you in till someone gets you out.

Lecturer (Not really original) - "I can tell you she's unique that once you start talking she will listen. That if you're are persistent that she will somehow get it out of her hard head to stop living in the past. The truth is, she's a total nutcase and refuses to listen to anyone. Good luck to whom ever tries to help that thing."

That was rude, he could of used bigger words. I guess setting his head on fire wasn't helpful for my case. Can't these people learn to leave me in peace? Maybe less butt fires would happen around here. Then I heard his voice. An eager student trying to take on the troublesome nutcase.

Lunatic student - "Wouldn't it be rude to assume you were a nutcase based on the fact you can't get over your past, professor? "
He was bold, and had the same voice as- never mind. I'm just imagining things.
Lecturer - "Maybe while you have had a little chitchat with the thing you can figure that out on your own. Here's the file, glimpse through it while you're in the elevator."

Clearly a lunatic - "Thanks, though I'm going to get some air before I prove you wrong."

Arrogant. Maybe he deserves a butt fire like the rest of them. Before talking to me he decided it would be the best decision to talk to the patients below me, we all wear the same annoying clothes.

Lunatic - "I was wondering if I could ask you some questions about your friend?"
Patient - "You don't even know her name?"
Lunatic - "No."
Patient( sighs) - "She doesn't trust people."
Lunatic - "Do I have to gain her trust?"
Patient - "She's been in these type of places for a long time. If she likes you won't become a human torch, that's about it."
Lunatic - "What? Her file says her name is-"
I could hear a scream coming out of him. Instead of running out of the building like a sane person, he ran up the stairs!

He was really quite. "Mercy Grace Brantley it's time for your appointment."
My head instantly jerked up. No one calls me Mercy Brantley. I quickly ran to the window.
I'm now seeing things. Though for some reason I calmly walked to the old, beaten up chair.

We just stared at each other. It was strange, it seemed like he was real.

Mercy - "I know you're not real and you can leave now."
(silence)

Mercy - "Do you want me to admit I killed you? Do you? I know I did and I feel sorry for it everyday! I'm sorry, okay!"
I was screaming now and I was on the edge of loosing whatever sanity I had left.
Alexander - "I'm not dead."
Mercy - "Yes you are! I saw you turn into a human torch!"
Alexander - "Mercy, I'm unlucky, I can't die in till I become old."
Shock, fear, anger and hope went through me.

Before I knew it I was kissing him.

He was kissing me back and all was well until I brought up the stupid fire.

Mercy - "Why did you try to kill me, was it because of the curse?"

Alexander - "No."
It would of been acceptable if he would've just said yes or I don't know. I just felt hollow inside.
He acted like it was so simple, like buying a new camera.

Mercy (screaming) - "Then why Alexander? Give me a valid reason to actually believe you're not heartless!"
Alexander - "Watch your mouth! I was the answer to all your problems. Your mother was murdered!
Crap happens Mercy and you have to deal with it!"

Alexander - "I don't even know why I married you!"
I absolutely lost it.

Mercy(screaming) - "Nice to know Alexander! By the way didn't you notice I was pregnant, while you were trying to set me on fire?
Moron!"

I let that sink in before I continued my screaming fest.

Mercy - "You never gave a crap for anyone but yourself! My daughter is happily living with her adopted parents. You were playing dead for all these years to finally show up to see the mess you made out of me! I actually felt guilty for what happened to you and I hoped you could forgive you! You were just playing your own little game!"

Mercy - "Get out of my life and stay out of my life! Stay away from my daughter or I will personally hunt you down."

Alexander - "You?" (laughs) "You can't even take care of yourself!"
Mercy - "Get out!"
Alexander - "My pleasure."

Maybe I was too harsh?

Whatever.

I just ended up laying on my bed for hours feeling numb. He never loved me. Ever.

Somehow I got out of bed and stared at the news, a hurricane was going to be here in a week. It would a great time for someone to disappear. I really need to disappear.
-------------
I know, I know it was a long chapter. I was just having a lot of fun writing it.  :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
Re: Perfect Genetics Challenge: Chapter 31 - Giving Up On You
« Reply #107 on: August 28, 2015, 09:59:18 PM »
Before I knew it the sky was stormy and the waves were restless. I ran out as quickly as my legs would take me to the beach. What was my big master plan? I don't know, I just was waiting for something.

The ocean was looking strangely calm for a Hurricane. Don't be fooled, it may be calm one minute and raging the next.
I looked out to the clear skies, the calm ocean and thought of what a mess I've made out my life. Something interrupted my thoughts.
"It's a beautiful thing, one moment calm the next minute raging. Reminds me of my old life too."
Mercy - "Mum!"
I ran into her arms, ignoring the fact that she looked younger then me.

Megan - "Sweetie, what are you doing?"
Mercy - "Leaving."

Megan - "Why?"
Mercy - "Mama I'm tired, I don't want to be here."
Megan - "You're not done yet."
Mercy - "I keep hearing a girl screaming in my head, it's like a song stuck on repeat. I can't take it anymore."

Mercy - "Why should I have to?"

Megan - "My mother had an agenda of her own that I didn't agree with, I went half insane trying to get away from her. It didn't work as well as I planned."
Mercy - "I have a grandma?"
Megan - "Yes."

Megan - "Sweetie you need to let him go."

Mercy - "No! I can't I-"
I ended up sobbing in my mothers arms feeling like a toddler again.

Mercy - "He never loved me."
Megan - "Well he's a idiot, you can't change a fool's mind. You just have to give up on him."
Mercy - "He used to be better."
Megan - "I know things happen for strange reasons and you need to let him go."
I looked into the eyes of my mother, a determined women who had been through some much more than she let on.
I was not prepared for what my mother said.

Megan - "My mom told me a man I loved would kill me."
Mercy - "What?"
Megan - "My family was different from the average family." She said with a frown.
Mercy - "Mom, I look like crap."
Megan - "Why are you fighting it?"
Mercy - "I don't know. I just feel like if I do I will lose Alexander."
Megan - "Fire is a gift, when used correctly it can save lives. You haven't lost Alexander, he wasn't there to began with."
Megan - "You need to give up on him."
Mercy - "I do."
Megan - "You have tortured yourself for 14 years, I think you need to give up on him."
Mercy - "I think he actually loved me, I was a fool."
Megan - "Love is strange, you don't realize you have lost it before it's too late."
Mercy - "Do you think he ever loved me?"
Megan - "I don't know."

Mercy - "Okay, no more Alexander. I guess my gifts aren't too bad."

I suddenly thought something terrible.
Mercy - "Mom I think Astra is going to die."

Her face gave it away.

Megan - "I don't know about that sweetie. If it happens use your magic thingy."

Suddenly I looked a whole lot different, prettier and 20 years younger. "Mom thank-" She was already gone, I just smiled at the sky and said "Thanks mama."
I looked across the wide city of Bridgeport. "I finally give up on you Alexander, goodbye."
I was surrounded by a power source and before I knew it I was gone.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #108 on: August 30, 2015, 11:43:20 AM »
Yay! Mercy is back to being her awesome self! Can't wait to see what she's up to now  :)

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
« Reply #109 on: September 03, 2015, 09:38:06 PM »
Yay! Mercy is back to being her awesome self! Can't wait to see what she's up to now  :)

She's definitely up to something. :)

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
Re: Perfect Genetics Challenge: Chapter 32 - Four Years Later…..
« Reply #110 on: September 03, 2015, 10:27:06 PM »
Mrs.Flynn built the fabulous house! Thanks Mrs.Flynn, I appreciate your building expertise! I will have a house tour of it soon.  :)
----------------------------
Four years later after Astra's accident…….

I walked up to the front yard and sighed. It's hard being the captain of the cheerleading squad. Sometimes I forget that we didn't move to Moonlight Falls and that Astra was still alive. Of course after Astra died dad disappeared. How do we know he's still alive? We got a card in the mail saying he was out searching for Gwen, we also get the occasionally check from him. Not that we need it anyway, Charlie's got us covered for life. When the stock market was low Charlie invested in a small business that ending up becoming extremely rich while making him a Billionaire. Elena also had Megan, Charlie's adorable daughter. He of course insisted on buying us a house saying that if anything ever happened to him he would want Ben to take of his family. Dad's not dead though. He might as well as been we haven't seen him in four years.He missed the time I got on the cheerleading squad, the time I became a teenage and the time I broke my leg trying to a spin in the air. What might of been sadder though is Guardia ran off, we haven't seen her. I like to pretend she is protecting Gwen where ever she is. My brother found this mutt and named it Lakia. I absolutely despise the beast and she despises me.

Amelie - "Get away mutt!"
After dealing with that creature I walked into the house after a long day at school.
I of course ran into my brother eating his daily bowl of cereal for dinner.
Amelie - "Move."
Kaleb - "You should be nicer to me. It's 7 hours till I age up!"
Oops, I forget his birthday. Again.

The minute I put down my stuff I looked up and saw John and mom sitting down at the dinner table nervously.
Apparently Eveline noticed it to and we shared a twin look. We both understood each other and knew each others secrets.
She was really mad at our father for taking off and I thought their was these creatures called "watchers." It was also a surprise due to the fact John doesn't stay here much anymore ever since Astra died.

Mom was the first one to speak.
Ann - "How was your day Amelie?"
Amelie - "Oh, I started a fight wether or not you should wear miniskirts and won!"

Mom seemed unfazed.
Ann - "That's good dear, I guess."

Finally Eveline broke the awkward silence.
Eveline - "Stop beating around the bush, how much did dad take?"
She of course blames dad, always.

Mom sighed.
Ann - "Your father didn't do anything Eveline."
Eveline - "Then what happened?"

Ann - "They found Astra's body."

Amelie - "What?"

Ann - "I said they found Astra's body."
(Silence)

Amelie - "Where are we going to bury her?"

Ann - "She's already buried at the local cemetery along with Megan and Brad."

Ann - "Charlie already went to pay his respects and I'm going to take you guys to your cousin's grave. I already called the principal and told him you won't be at school tomorrow."
(Silence)

Eveline -"I love Astra and all, but we already knew she was dead, plus i'm going to miss basketball practice tomorrow."

Kaleb,not getting the whole situation, blurted out the first thing that came to his pea-sized brain.
Kaleb - "Yay, no homework!"

(facepalm)
Amelie - "Let's get this over with."

By the time we got to the creepy graveyard someone had already beat us.

Staring at my mother's face of shock I assumed that this yet another relative that had ran off and decided to come back.
Mercy - "Oh no Astra, what happened? I'm sorry I wasn't there for you, I will make it up."
Before anyone realized what she was doing she was raising Astra from the dead! Keyword is dead!

Eww, death looks ugly! I hope when I die I look better then Astra did!

Then all the suddenly she was glowing and not ugly! Thank God!

Mercy - "I'm sorry for giving you up Astra."
My cousin/sis looked straight into the strangers eyes.
Astra - "I saw the crap you went through and I forgave you along time ago."
The redhead hugged Astra tightly almost like she was never going to let her go again.

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
Re: Perfect Genetics Challenge: Generation's 2 house
« Reply #111 on: September 04, 2015, 07:06:06 PM »
This fabulous house was built by Mrs.Flynn! It's gorgeous.

Front of the house.

Back of the house.

Hallway

Kitchen/Dining Room

Living Room

Kaleb's Room

John's Room

Amelie's Room

Eveline's Room

Kid's Space

Ann's Space

Laundry Room/Bathroom

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
Re: Perfect Genetics Challenge: Chapter 32 - Four Years Later…….
« Reply #112 on: September 04, 2015, 08:29:54 PM »
Aww! What a sweet reunion between mother and daughter, minus the whole zombie thing, of course  ;)

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
Re: Perfect Genetics Challenge: Chapter 32 - Four Years Later…….
« Reply #113 on: September 05, 2015, 10:15:45 AM »
Aww! What a sweet reunion between mother and daughter, minus the whole zombie thing, of course  ;)

Glad you liked it, I have never seen a sim come back from the dead, but I thought it was pretty awesome. Minus the zombie.

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
Re: Perfect Genetics Challenge: Chapter 33 - Magic Always Comes With A Price
« Reply #114 on: September 05, 2015, 01:13:46 PM »
Mercy/Mom stood at the front door and ran the doorbell. It was no coincidence that Ann had seen me be raised from the dead, I knew now that were no such things as coincidences. You think being dead for four years would be strange, but I already miss it. I miss seeing the angels and the beauty of Heaven and laughing at grandpa when grandma had beat him at chess. They played a lot of chess.
I knew that I was here again for a reason, I had to help her. Right when I was deep in thought Ann peered out the door as if she was scared of mom. I decided I wanted to call Mercy mom because even though she wasn't there for me physically for fourteen years she was protecting me from the crap of the world, and trying the best for me and trying to give me a normal childhood by giving me up even though it pained her to do so. She didn't know I would be killed but,hey, things don't always go as planned. Ann finally gathered up her courage and went outside.

For awhile they were just staring at each other trying to figure out what the heck was happening.
I'm not sure exactly know what was happening either.

Before I knew it they were hugging each other and crying.

Astra - "Sorry to interrupt but I-"
Ann just hugged me tightly, I hesitated but then hugged her back.
Mom was smiling sadly in the background.
Mercy - "Thanks for taking care of Astra, I knew I put you guys through a lot of crap."
Ann - "Don't worry about it Mercy, I knew you would take care of my kids if I needed you too."
They just smiled back each other. I peered into the window seeing my cousins sitting nervously in the living room.

Ann interrupted my thoughts again.
Ann - "Would you guys like to come in?"
Astra - "Sure, I want to see the house Charlie bought you guys."
They looked at me in shock.
Ann - "How did you know that?"
I sighed.
Astra - "You don't think we don't check up on you, do you?"
Ann looked embarrassed.
Ann - "I didn't think about that."

We strolled into a gorgeous house that looked like something out of a  pricey magazine.
Mom wasn't as gracious about it as I was.

Mercy - "Crap! This place is beautiful!"

Ann quickly rushed to remove the elegant pillows from the sofa and told us to have a seat.
I blurted out the first thing that came to my mind.
Astra - "I missed you guys!"
They mumbled in agreement while Amelie just kept staring at with curiosity trying to process the situation.
Eveline seemed a little confused too.

Astra - "John, how's your new computer doing?" John looked a little confused but finally answered my question.
John - "Decent, though I expected it to be able to handle games better."
John turned to Mercy and started explaining what happened in the last four years.
John - "So Charlie became a billionaire and decided to buy us a house."
Mercy - "Glad to here Charlie's doing well, is he married yet?"

John - "Yes and they have two children together."
Mercy - "Thank God! What happened to Ben is on a business trip or something?"
You could hear a pin drop at the mention of Ben's lack of attendance.
John was the only one brave enough to explain it to Mercy. You could hear the anger in his voice.
John - "Dad left to find Gwen."
Gwen. Another name that could silent the room.
Mercy - "Ben, what are you doing?" I think that was just for herself.

Mercy - "Is that why Charlie bought this house for you guys?"
John - "Yeah."

I was dreading having to talk.
Mom realized that Ben was a touchy subject pretty quickly and decided to be more positive.
Mercy - "That was nice of Charlie."
John smiled.
John - "Yeah, it was."

Eveline interrupted the peace and asked the question I was dreading.
Eveline - "Not to be disrespectful or anything, but why did you all the suddenly drown? We knew you could swim."
John - "Yeah, why?"

I was sitting there silently thinking how to word this without freaking them out.
Astra - "Gwen."
That freaked them out. Just great. 
Eveline - "What? Gwen is dead!"
I sighed may as well tell them what happened.
Astra - "No, Gwen is not dead. When I was running frantically all over town like a lunatic I ran to the beach. Why? I don't know. Gwen was at the wrong place at the wrong time. I saw her and she freaked out telling me to go away and stay away. Before I knew it I was moving into the water and drowning while Gwen was crying and saying sorry repeatedly."
Mercy - "She's a siren. A siren is not just a monster that attracts people with beauty, preferably males, it controls the mind with it's deadly voice wether it means to or not. Some people may be have a resistance to sirens though sirens went extinct several hundred years ago."
Mercy frowned before she continued to go on.
Mercy - "That means that Gwen is cursed."
A look of fear came onto mom's face.
Mercy - "It's true isn't it then, Grim? Every generation will have a tragedy and be gifted."
We just stared at her.

Eveline, yet again broke the silence.

Eveline - "So we're doomed to have a crappy life?"
Mercy - "No, it just means that you need to hold on to the good things while you can and be prepared for the worse."
Eveline - "So pretty much just a normal life with a bit of magic?"
Mercy - "Yes."
Amelie - "Well I'm going to go watch Twilight just incase I die."

Amelie - "Kaleb I just figured it out! Astra was raised to the dead by Mercy!"
Kaleb - "You've got to be kidding me. It took you that long to figure it out?"
Amelie - "Yes."
Kaleb - (face-palm)
Soon everyone left except Mercy and I.
I just sat there trying to figure how yet again I was going to drop something huge.
I did the stupid thing, I screamed at mom.
Astra - "What was the price you paid for raising me from the dead?"
Mercy - "Price?"

Astra - "You do realize someone had to die for it to be payed, right?"
Mercy - "What! I knew of no such thing!"
Astra - "Just great!"

We stood there smothering in anger and I realize I was being like Alexander.

Astra - "Mom I'm sorry, I just didn't know what to do. Please forgive me."

Mercy - "I'm sorry for not knowing, I just wanted you back."
Astra - "What's done is done, it was meant to happen."

We heard a noise outside.
Ann was sobbing.
Ann - "What happened to her Ben!"
We just stared at each other.
Astra - "Looks like the price was paid."

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #115 on: September 06, 2015, 12:53:28 PM »
Amelie - "Yes."
Kaleb - (face-palm)

Those two are quite the pair  ;D

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
« Reply #116 on: September 06, 2015, 06:22:56 PM »
Amelie - "Yes."
Kaleb - (face-palm)

Those two are quite the pair  ;D

I had to do the blonde stereotype, though i'm one myself.  :D

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
Re: Perfect Genetics Challenge: Chapter 34 - Allies
« Reply #117 on: September 07, 2015, 01:42:01 PM »
8 years ago……...

I can't explain why dad brought me here, I thought we were just going to meet the new neighbors, there is a girl named Gwen. She's still a toddler though. I'm sure she's not annoying. I didn't understand why dad was in the backyard, maybe he wanted to surprise the neighbors? I heard they weren't that new, but dad would never let me out of the house. I was excited to meet kids. It didn't make sense when dad was holding a toddler while screaming for me to go into the taxi. Then a strange man was running after us. Maybe this a prank? I have heard of pranks on T.V though I thought this was overkill. Whatever, adults are weird.

When he brought her home, (again I don't know why he did that), she was screaming for food. Dad just kept mumbling on the phone of how the girl was suppose to be a child and not an annoying toddler. I don't get who he talks to on the phone, always talking to someone complaining about Megan's descendants. Who's Megan?

I found out the girls name, Gwen.
James - "Gwen please stop screaming. I will give you chips or something."
 She wouldn't eat chips or ice-cream, who doesn't like junk food? I heard dad scream at me to give the brat a bottle. I finally found something called baby food, though if she's almost a child shouldn't she be eating junk food? I finally found the bottle and gave it to her. I couldn't wait untill she became a kid like me. We could watch T.V and play games.

Dad kept calling Gwen a brat and I remember when I use to think my real name was moron. Apparently my mother named me James, though I haven't seen her for three years. My mother works with the person who doesn't like this person called "Megan." Apparently they're against Megan or something. I don't know, I try not to listen anymore. I knew it would be up to me to help Gwen when she had to face my father's wrath.
James - "Hi Gwen." I said loud enough for her to hear, but not aloud enough for my father to hear.
She look confused.
Gwen - "You are not dada or johz."
James - "Nope, I'm James."

My dad ran into the room with earplugs in his ears.
"You moron! Don't let her talk to you!"
I was confused.
James - "Dad, I already talked to her!"
"What?"
I had to repeat it several times for him to hear me.

When he finally heard me he grinned.
"Looks like you got something useful, you're immune to magic!"

Whatever. If he thought something was useful it probably was useless, but I was not use to my dad being proud of me and blurted out my thoughts.
James - "Whatever, dad."
His goofy grin faded.
"Don't ever take that tone with me you stupid animal!" I sighed.

When Gwen was done with her bottle dad stared at her.
"She's a monster alright, deadly and the last of her kind."

I didn't see what he was seeing, all I saw was a toddler, not a deadly monster.
I finally spoke up and defended Gwen.
James - "I don't see a deadly monster."
Dad seemed to choose his words careful, not yet sure what he should say and what he should keep to himself.
"She seems like a sweet angel, but see how long it takes her to do something stupid."
James - "Can't anyone do anything stupid, father?"
Dad - "You little brat!"

Gwen seemed to be mad at him for screaming at me, from that moment on we were instant allies.
-------------------------

Then all the sudden poof! I was the same height as James. I really loved cars, I couldn't figure out why I just liked cars.
I quickly ran to the mirror to see what I looked like. I couldn't exactly figure out who dada or Johz was anymore, my mind seem to be muddled.

I thought I looked okay, even though James's dad wouldn't allow me near water. I couldn't even take a shower!
My outfit could be better.
I saw James's dad, walking around talking to himself saying,"The bunker is almost ready."
I didn't even realize he was behind me.
"Hello brat."
Gwen - "Ah!"

Don't say anything, he will just punish you.

"So, monster, no going outside and most importantly, stay away from water. Into the bunker you go!"
I wanted to scream at him and demand a reason why I had to listen to him, if I'm so dangerous then why order me around?
I quickly dismissed that thought and went into the room that I would be trapped into for three years without seeing daylight.
Once I was behind the "bookshelf" he locked it.

I just sat on the mattress trying to process my life when James came in.
Gwen - "How did you get in?"
James - "Easy, dad leaves his keys on the table."

I couldn't understand why he was wearing a dorky helmet or why he was here.
James - "Happy Birthday! I got you some presents!"
Gwen - "Presents?"
He grinned proudly.
James - "Yep, and I paid for them all by myself."
I didn't know what to say.
Gwen - "Thanks, James."

I opened the present and found a party size pack of chips.
Gwen - "Woah!"
James - "Yep, I thought you needed real food and a lot of it."
I smiled.
Gwen - "Thanks James, that is the best present ever!"
James - "I'm not done, I got another present!"

I opened and found a old thing.
Gwen - "What is it?"
James - "I'm not sure, it's an old radio."
Gwen - "Old people are weird."
James - "Yep."
Gwen - "Thanks again."
James - "No problem."

I danced to the old radio all night and ate chips. Even though I didn't know what life should be like, this didn't seem to bad.

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
Re: Perfect Genetics Challenge: Chapter 34 - Allies
« Reply #119 on: September 09, 2015, 06:41:02 PM »
James is such a sweet little kid! He was such a sweetheart to Gwen  :)

I'm glad I got his personality down.  :D

anything