Author Topic: Fourth in the Four: Another Grim Dynasty  (Read 154724 times)

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
@Shewolf13 She's kind of headstrong.  It's what happens when you make a deal with the red man instead of just falling for his charms.

@oshizu Normal is one of those situations that's just kind of relative to the subject.  We returned to the Grim "Normal" but I'm glad you liked the title.  I found it fitting haha. 

This is the first time I've done the Doctor career since the expansion came out (normally just do scientist) so I'm hoping that it cuts me some slack on the dynasty and gives me the surgeries and babies I need.  Otherwise I'll just pollinate the world to get that baby.  ;D

And yes I love how both of them turned out after their time in makeover.  I wish Aria's eyes were Artie's pink or Melody's blue but the chocolate seems to suit her.
More eyebrow pod people coming soon!

@Playalot The house is like that all the time.  They had what I would almost consider the ultimate Sim party and I can't wait to share with you guys.

@Magpie2012 Shhh!  You'll give him a big head and then I'll never be able to get him to do what I want.  And this is why spreadsheets & One note are my friend.  I use Lena's spreadsheet for my completed requirements and OneNote has all of my notes on all of my devices of aspirations, rewards, emotions, etc so while I'm away from the computer I can attempt to plan (though I never really do).

@Nettlejuice Yes fortunately some of Alex's worst features weren't there but she blended both parents so well it's amazing.  And yes while Yuki did pass on.  She was at the house often enough I know she had a good life with Alex even before their last date night. 

Fixed the image and thank you for that.  Not sure how I missed it but now you can see the pose that Aria took after becoming YA.  It's all attitude.

As for Reid's kids, I tend to invite them over every couple of days.  Even though we lost Amelia, Cara and Reid are a very fertile pair. ;D But even when I don't invite them one of the kids is calling someone.  Lorena is best friends with Aria.  Amir is close to Margaret.   Tatianna is a Daddy's girl.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
Fourth in the Four: Another Grim Dynasty || Chapter 39: The Deal
« Reply #286 on: May 02, 2016, 10:01:30 AM »

Cara - Oh Reid.  It's beautiful.  Do you really mean it?
Reid - Of course I do.  You mean the world to me and while we can never live together (not with two children!), I will always wish that I could.  Lorena, the baby and you can come to the house anytime you want.  We can do things as a family here.  I can talk to Artie about getting you into Dynasty House or maybe even forming a new club where you can be with me. 
Cara - Oh Sweetheart.  I hope this baby looks just like you too.
Reid - I don't care what the baby looks like as long as it's healthy and happy.
Addy - I would really like it if you two would stop making me gag and produce a purple boy. 
Reid - Way to ruin the moment Addy.
Addy - Sorry.. I'm married with 7 kids.  And this is still too lovey for me.

Simonis - So did you hear that Reid is proposing to Cara tonight?
Aria - No.  But why are you bringing that up now?
Simonis - Don't you think that's good news?

Aria - It's alright I guess.
Simonis - Aren't you tired of waiting, Ria?
Aria - No.. Little help here Addy.
Addy - What do you want me to say?
Aria - Help me explain.
Addy - This is your relationship sweetheart.. Have fun.
Aria - Traitor.

Aria - Are you really going to push me about this Simmy?
Simonis - *chuckles nervously*  I guess not.  I just.. it's sweet you know.
Aria - You know how much pressure I'm under to fulfill some of these requirements all by myself?
Simonis - Well not all of them are you alone, are they?

Aria - *gives him another look*  My career, my aspirations, my rewards, my whims, my museum pieces, my friends, and my skills.  The only thing I can get a little help on is the parties.
Simonis - Calm down, 'Ria. And that's not the only thing I can help with.
Aria - No you don't understand.  I have to do all of this, have weird dreams about some green place with green people and I'm supposed to have a baby before I turn elder!

Aria - Look sweetie.  I know you're all ready to start thinking about that last part.  I get it.  Look at me but I need to focus on my career.  Do you really want our kids to not have the fun childhood we had?

Simonis - You mean the part where we forced people to be friends with us, got to play with all the toys, in the pool and anything else we wanted.
Aria - Exactly.  Our children wouldn't have that fun if I was still working on my Doctor stuff.  We don't know how long it's going to take me to get the surgeries and things I need.  I need to concentrate on those so our baby can have the best childhood it can have.

Simonis - Okay Okay.  I give.  If this is really what you want.. we can wait.
Aria - You mean that?
Simonis - I do.

Aria - Not yet you don't.  But one day..
Simonis - What's that supposed to mean?
Aria - You think a little fun in high school is going to keep me interested, Mr. Goth?  It's time you woo me. 
Simonis - Oh.. well that I can definitely do.

Ricanote: Aria and Simonis are romantically involved for the simple fact that they tried to makeout in the sauna a few times while I had them working on stuff. Since they became adults they have started to wish to do stuff around each other but because of Aria's chosen career as doctor.  I'm hesitant to go down the try for baby rabbit hole because I know at the later levels I will need to spend a lot of time with her that I didn't with Cassie in the scientist career.  Here's to hoping she doesn't take too long .. right?

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
Re: Fourth in the Four: Another Grim Dynasty || Chapter 40
« Reply #287 on: May 02, 2016, 10:03:18 AM »

Dr. McHugh - Alright.  I'm out of here.  Bye Aria.
Aria - Doctor come back! It's only 8 am!
Doctor - Nope. I'm done for the day. Bye.
Aria - I can't believe this.  He makes the other machine unusable and then just leaves.  Because we all know I'm the only one that cleans stuff around here.
Addy - Looks like a shift change.  Obviously this is going to be an issue for these 6 am mornings.
Aria - You mean other than the fact I didn't get my last night in the tent done.
Addy - Exactly.

Mauricio - What does it say Aria?
Aria - You really shouldn't talk while trying to run, sir.  But as far as I can tell.  It says you run goofy.
Mauricio - Really?
Aria - No.. just pointing out the obvious.  Keep going.

Aria - Blargle Fargle Grimple Goo.
Addy - Umm.. what's wrong?
Aria - I can't diagnose any of my patients because someone thought it would be fun to break both X-ray machines  And of course, I'm the only one that seems to give a flying hoot..

Aria - Oh now someone shows up.  Wait.. I don't know her.  Does she even work here.
Addy - Weird clothes, plain shoes..  Yes.
Aria - Oh well at least I won't have to do both.

Aria - Well hello little guy.  Haven't I seen you before?
Amir Villareal - Yeah.  You live with my Daddy.
Aria - Oh that's right.  Amir.  How are you not feeling well today sweetie?
Amir - *giggle, hic* I can't stop giggling and Tatianna says I can't come home until I'm fixed.
Aria - Oh poor little guy.  Why would she say that?
Amir - Because we're having a party later for her birthday and she doesn't want me to get you guys sick.
Aria - That's sweet and demanding of her. 
Amir - Welcome to my life.

Aria - You can relax a little Amir.
Amir - But I suddenly have spots.
Aria - Oh.. well that helps me figure out what's wrong faster.  I'll have you out of here in no time.
Amir - So I don't need to be scanned?
Aria - Oh no.. I'm still doing this because I need the practice.

Later that night Tatianna invited her Dad to come to her party.  So of course the whole house went.

Tatianna - Dad.. did you bring your own grilled cheese to my party?
Reid - Yes.. yes I did. I forgot to put it down before we came over when you called.
Tatianna - Silly man.
Reid - I'm starving and your chef hasn't arrived yet.  So.. wanna tell me why your brother isn't growing up tonight too?
Tatianna - I don't know.  Uncle Max said it was my birthday.

Artie - Max Villareal.  You old dog.  How's the Renegades?
Max - *gasp* Artie Grim.. how are you still alive?
Artie - I'd tell you but then I'd have to kill you, kid.
Amir - I think I'm going to go downstairs now, Uncle Max. Hi Mr. Artie.  Bye Mr. Artie.

Max - It's so good to see someone who remembers the good ole days. How you been?
Artie - Oh I'm just peachy you know?  I'm sweet with a hard core and kind of fuzzy on the outside. So Max.. I know your neice is having a party downstairs but I need to talk to you.

Artie - So.. you get my drift, Maxi boy?
Max - Why you gotta threaten me like that, huh?
Artie - Because Reid is the son I didn't have this time and if his kids keep getting culled, it's going to break his heart.  And I can't have that, capiche?
Max - Yeah I got it.
Artie - Good boy, Maxi.  Enjoy the party.

Amir - So how come you get to live in Daddy's house and I don't.
Margaret - Because my mother died.
Amir - So did mine.
Margaret - Yes but you have your Uncle to take care of you.  I was alone.
Amir - I still think it's unfair.
Margaret - You stand to inherit all of this with your sister.. I'm not sure you know what unfair is.  Now that I'm in.  I can't get out.
Amir - What do you mean?
Margaret - I'm stuck in that house until I die.
Amir - So no moving?
Margaret - None.. and if I don't do my homework, the watcher threatens to make me eat spoiled sprouts.
Amir - Ewww

Max - You picking on the kid.  I'll pick on you.
Margaret - Don't you start with me old man.  I'll tell the red guy.
Max - Ohhh a little tattle tale.
Margaret - Would you rather get beat by a girl?.. In a party dress.   Yeah I didn't think so.

Simonis - *closes his eyes and pulls one, llama falls*
Alex - YES!
Aria - Oh.. sorry hon.
Melody - That's not very sportsmanlike Alex.
Alex - I've managed to do that every other time.
Melody - Doesn't mean you shout quite so loudly.

Lorena - *sniff*
Reid - Oh.. sweetheart. You look nice.  Why are you so upset?
Lorena - Mommy is going to have another baby.
Reid - I know sweetie.  It's my baby too.
Lorena - Don't you love me?
Reid - Why would you ask that?
Lorena - Why do you need another one?
Reid - Because I love all my children and I just wanted another one just like you because you're so wonderful.

Lorena - Really?
Reid - Yes sweetie.  C'mere for a hug.  It's almost cake time.  Ready to see your sister get older?
Lorena - Will she have wrinkles?
Reid - She shouldn't but she's a villareal.

She must have her mother in her or something.. Not what I was expecting!
Reid - Oh.. sweetie you look great.  Just like your mother.
Tatianna - Thanks Dad.
Reid - Quick before the cake is gone.. let's get Amir.
Addy - Uh-uh.  Can't do that buddy.
Reid - But they're twins!
Addy - I don't make up these rules!

Amir - So what do you know about Bridgeport?
Reid - Uhh.. nothing I can share with you.
Amir - Huh?
Reid - It's home to a lot of famous people and crooks.

Aria - I will be so glad when I can start sleeping in a bed again.
Addy - Should be the last night.. just remember to get 6 hours of sleep.  No wilderness digest.
Aria - Fine.. fine.

Cara - I have to go for a personal emergency...
Addy - Okay.. bye sweetie.  Sorry you didn't make it to the bathroom.  Bring home a purple baby, okay?
Cara - I'll try.

Online MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Re: Fourth in the Four: Another Grim Dynasty || Double Update (02 May)
« Reply #288 on: May 02, 2016, 01:54:42 PM »
Poor Cara.

I've occasionally had problems in the doctor career, with the on-site doctor leaving and my sim not having any way to finish tasks without a doctor around. When that happens, you can switch back to the household and then switch back to your sim. That should cause a new doctor to be sent.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #289 on: May 02, 2016, 03:03:25 PM »
I'd been wondering about Aria and Simonis, so it's good to know that their story's in the future.

In that one image, it looks like Tatianna has her Dad's eyebrows (lol) and his elegant nose (without my remembering or going to check what Luna looks like).
I love how Artie calls Reid the son he never had (this time).
Can't wait to hear about the deal Artie made with Max. Artie, you are actually quite the do-gooder and you have the most fabulous facial expressions.

Haha, Reid and Cara look a lot alike.

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
« Reply #290 on: May 02, 2016, 05:00:30 PM »
Poor Cara.
I've occasionally had problems in the doctor career, with the on-site doctor leaving and my sim not having any way to finish tasks without a doctor around. When that happens, you can switch back to the household and then switch back to your sim. That should cause a new doctor to be sent.
@MarianT Luckily, it was literally a shift change.  The doctor left and the receptionist became the doctor and we had to get a few new people in but now they all seem to be doing their jobs which is awesim. 

I'd been wondering about Aria and Simonis, so it's good to know that their story's in the future.

In that one image, it looks like Tatianna has her Dad's eyebrows (lol) and his elegant nose (without my remembering or going to check what Luna looks like).
I love how Artie calls Reid the son he never had (this time).
Can't wait to hear about the deal Artie made with Max. Artie, you are actually quite the do-gooder and you have the most fabulous facial expressions.

Haha, Reid and Cara look a lot alike.
@oshizu I found an image of Luna over on the townies thread (took a while to find after the reconstruction of the boards) here and she seems to be an odd mix of the two of them really.  It's not bad..just not what I was expecting
Also if you heard the deal that Artie made with Max.. you might rethink that do-gooder thing just a little.  He goes about it all wrong but yes I agree about his expressions.  Gives me so much to work with.  So does Aria for that matter! You'll see that soon!

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #291 on: May 02, 2016, 05:36:12 PM »
Aw, poor Cara XD I always feel so bad for the poor pregnant women that can't make it to the bathroom in time XD  Aww, poor Lorena!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
[ Annnd 2 more updates.. I hope you guys don't hate this pace.  ]

Got so tired of having to search for all the things needed to be repaired so we hired a repairman since it's free thanks to Artie.  What we got was Mario.  I'm hoping Luigi comes next time.  And yes that's Artie cooking.  We've made him useful.

Addy - Good Morning Sunshine.
Aria - Morning.
Addy - How does it feel to be one aspiration down?
Aria - Awesome.  No more sleeping in this tent when I have a cordelia bed upstairs.
Addy - I could always change it into something else.
Aria - You're horrible.
Addy - I'm a Grim, too, you know.

It's a meeting of the eyebrow pod people as some would have it called.
Reid - So. I thought you guys were twins.
Amir - We are.
Reid - Then why haven't you had your bithday yet?
Amir - Just waiting for it to be all mine.  I hate sharing.
Tatianna - Welcome to my life.
Lorena - Is that what's going to be like for me with the new baby?
Reid - No sweetie.  It doesn't have to be.  Though I should probably go visit your sister, shouldn't I?
Lorena - After this game.

Meet Cassie Rupp.  My game has a serious sense of humor.
Reid - Who's a darling little girl huh? Look at you so sweet just like the woman you're named after.
Cara - Yes that's exactly who she's named after. *dodgy*
Reid - Don't worry sweetie.  One day you can come play games with me and your siblings.

Melody - So.. what do you guys need that I'm being let out of the inspiration room.
Artie - *chuckles* what makes you think we need something?
Aria - Wow Mom.  Great opinion you have of us.
Melody - More like I know you two.  Or does this mean I'm finally going to have a grandchild.

Aria - Yeah mom about that. Simonis already agreed to wait until I'm higher in the doctor food chain.  So it may not happen until after you've died.  But you can come visit us as a ghost.
Melody - *about chokes* 
Artie - You okay hun?
Melody - If you were going to deliver bad news, you guys could have left me in my room.
Aria - Fine.  Next time we both wish to hang out with you, we'll just ignore those urges.

We lost 3 of the bonsai bushes on the other side of the fence so it was time for maximum effort with the club to get into the garden.  The entire weekend was spent with them pulling weeds and spraying bugs unless they had the tend garden ability (both artie and aria do).  That's how long it took to get all of the plants back to happy.  It was so sad to mouse over a few plants and see them with that single petal and red face, ready to cull themselves. 

Reid - I see you're a chip off the old genetic block huh?
Amir (who finally aged up) - You could say that.  I don't think it turned out that bad. 
Reid - Well of course it didn't.  You're my son and your mother was kind of a looker.
Amir - Is that why you slept with her and left her to die?

Reid - *coughs* That is not how it happened.
Amir - Don't worry Dad.  I know how it happened.  Actually, I was wondering if you could reintroduce me to that teen fox you have living here.
Reid - What?  Margaret?
Amir - Yeah I hate kids but I wouldn't mind practicing with her.
Reid - I.. *lost*  Let's go play a game now that your sisters are here.

You see the one in the crown?  Meet Cassie Rupp, Lorena's little sister and the latest from the Cara/Reid sauna treatment.  It's so weird that the game named her after someone in the house.  I just have no idea what to do with that other than not be confused.
Addy - Well Lorena is definitely yours.

Addy - Garden is done and you two decide fishing is the way to go?
Aria - I still have some more catches to get finished with this requirement.  Plus all the kids at the house.
Simonis - Oh yeah.. Reid has his own travelling circus going on.
Aria - I see them enough at work.  No need to have them in my space at home.

Margaret - So how does it feel to be in high school now?
Amir - Boring.  There are so many more fun things we could be doing instead of going to class.  Don't you think?
Margaret - What?  I like school. 
Amir - Psyche.  Me too. 

Addy - Aria.. you seem to have lost your patient.
Aria - No I'm sure they're coming.  They just had to pick themselves up off the floor where they collapsed and head down this long hallway with me.
Addy - And you couldn't help.
Aria - Nope.  Not in my job description.

Addy - Learn how to use this machine from watching your birth or something?
Aria - Shh.. so many buttons and levers.
Addy - Oh of course, I'll leave you to just figure it out.  Lucky for you I'm not sure you can kill her since this has nothing to do with emotions.

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher

Margaret - What's that one?
Alex - The weird looking one?  That's Hiattooine.  They have interstellar kennels there for the universe's lost dogs.
Margaret - Been there before?
Alex - Anyone who starts exploring space has.  Pookie gets lost ... a lot.
Margaret - Okay.

Margaret - This is nice.
Alex - It's kind of a family tradition.
Margaret - Does that mean what I think it does.
Alex - Soon.  Yes.  But there's nothing I'd rather do than spend this time with you.  Okay?
Margaret - Okay. 
Alex - There's some things I need to tell you so I want you to stay home from school tomorrow.
Margaret - Not sure I want to be there when you die.
Alex - You don't have to be, but I think I should explain this house a little better. 
Margaret - Okay Dad.. but first I'd like to just enjoy this.. like Simonis did with his Mom.
Alex - You got it.

Margaret - So.. I'm home from school.  Just kind of hanging out.  Movie has been over for a while..
Alex - I know I know.  I just have no idea where to start.
Margaret - Well.. what's the most important thing you want me to know.
Alex - That I love you.
Margaret - I meant that we have to talk about.
Alex - Don't feel like you have to do a whole bunch of aspirations if you don't want to.  In fact....

Alex - And another thing about him that seems to add to the insanity plea but is true is the fact that he did live in a Sunset Valley, Hidden Springs and an alien planet with a town called Lunar Lakes.  Lunar Lakes is where Addy was born and Hidden Springs is where she's living now.. I think.
Margaret -  Then is he really insane or just seems it.
Alex - Oh he's completely oo-hoo

Alex -  Like I said all your grandparents without dynasties had happy lives. So you don't have to do what I did,. okay?
Margaret - Do you regret me and Mom?
Alex - Never but you're a girl and sometimes things are different and if you have a baby, they're in this house.  Like forever.  Born In.. you die in kind of thing.
Margaret - I know Dad.  I got that.

Alex - Just have fun with your life.  You probably won't get to spend long periods of time in Granite Falls or some place like that but you know.  Live a little.  Take things slow.  Do them at your own pace.  If you want to fall in love, find a boy you like not one chosen for you.
Margaret - Chosen for me?
Addy - He means don't let me and Artie talk you into a match just because the other person has.. a colorful personality.
Alex - I mean don't have a blue man's baby unless you love him.  Is there anything you wanted to ask me? *nervous*
Margaret - Actually...

Margaret - Holy Carl.. Daaaad.
Alex - Sorry I thought that's what that slang word meant.
Margaret - No.. No No.  Oh my watcher.
Addy - I have an idea.. go find Artie in the basement.

Artie's customary photo shoot.. though this time since it was just the two of them.. he added himself and managed to not get Margaret's head in the selfie.

Artie - It's going to be okay.  Just relax man.
Alex - Watch out for her.
Artie - We will.
Alex - No pressuring her.
Artie - Of course not. 
Alex - Okay.  Let her find her own way.
Artie - She's already told me what she wants to do with her life.
Alex - Oh?
Artie - She wants to be a chef like your mother. 
Alex - Oh.
Artie - Don't worry.  By now I'm pretty good at raising kids I can't screw up.  I'm not bad at raising ones I can either but that's got nothing to do with yours. 
Alex - Thanks old man.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Aww!  So cute!  I have a soft spot for Alex since he was a pollinator in my first dynasty attempt.  Love seeing the Goths.  Gonna be heart wrenching to see him go!

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
Once it got deep, I was worried that the end of the chapter meant the end of Alex too. But I'm happy to have him around for at least a little bit more. And his awkward exchange with Margaret was gold. :D
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Loved the eyebrows in profile at the arcade machine!

Amir is eve cuter than Reid! Hmmmm, and he's not blood-related to Margaret...
Alex in your dynasty is so handsome and dignified as an elder!
I wonder what plans you have for Margaret (don't tell me, I'm just wondering).

Also, I'm so curious now about Artie's deal with Max.

Laughed at the comment by Aria of seeing enough of Reid's brood at her workplace!

Edited to add: About your posting pace, I  love it. What is the secret of your prolific posting?  Or should I say "key to"?

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
I miss Alex already. Some Sims just take a hold of your heart if you know what I mean.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
Aww!  So cute!  I have a soft spot for Alex since he was a pollinator in my first dynasty attempt.  Love seeing the Goths.  Gonna be heart wrenching to see him go!
@Shewolf13 I have a thing for Alex too.  He was my first Sims 4 stalker when I got the game.  Came to see my family a lot and I'll always think of him in his thug clothes on my front porch haha.

Once it got deep, I was worried that the end of the chapter meant the end of Alex too. But I'm happy to have him around for at least a little bit more. And his awkward exchange with Margaret was gold. :D
@Trip It was hilarious to watch too. I'm glad you enjoyed the update and there is a reason why I didn't make a LONG chapter with it ending like that.  You'll see why.

Loved the eyebrows in profile at the arcade machine!

Amir is eve cuter than Reid! Hmmmm, and he's not blood-related to Margaret...
Alex in your dynasty is so handsome and dignified as an elder!
I wonder what plans you have for Margaret (don't tell me, I'm just wondering).

Also, I'm so curious now about Artie's deal with Max.

Laughed at the comment by Aria of seeing enough of Reid's brood at her workplace!

Edited to add: About your posting pace, I  love it. What is the secret of your prolific posting?  Or should I say "key to"?
@oshizu Alex's original transformation to teenager had me so concerned for so long but he really grew into it as he got older and turned out to be a great pollinator. Also, Psst.  I'm not even sure of my plans for Margaret just yet. 
And yes I think Amir is awesome with his mix of Villareal and Reid but he hates children.  And while that isn't a dynasty breaker (hello thornton wolff)it would probably be a nuisance in the long run.
As for the pace.  I tend to play in spurts of 4-6 hrs randomly maybe twice or thrice a week at most.  But when I do I always end up with at minimum 30 screenshots and sometimes up to 100 on a good day.  I'm trying to keep the story up to date with my play so that there is nothing left undone.  You guys know what I've seen and what's happened just as I do. I had something like 120 screenshots after the latest spurt so I've been trying to do that while I waited for a response.  Which is good.  I've been dying to show you guys something and that comes later.

I miss Alex already. Some Sims just take a hold of your heart if you know what I mean.
@ratchie Yeah I know exactly what you mean.  Though.. I'm not nearly as attached this time around as I was back in 3.  I think Artie and I are staying apart on purpose or something.  Sure.. that's it haha

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
Chapter 43: Almost the best Sims party ever

And I know.  I'm looking at that number going "Wow, Chapter 43 already."  I can't believe it but it's true and there are still two more after this one but this update gets a day all to itself.  I've thrown some good parties in Artie's day.  Deaths, fires, you name it.  But never have I had one that so truly the best ever.  This one comes close.  Spoiler:  There isn't a fire to make it gold in my book.  But it was a gold dinner party for Aria.  Now you may see what I mean.   Plus it looks like Hebe/Paolo/Pablo had all the fire this week.

Party begins!

Alex - *gets up without finishing his french toast, lays down on the floor and prompty blocks the kitchen door so no one can get in or out*
Artie - Hey!  Is someone dying in there?! I can't get to him. Addy! Addy!  I can't get in.
Aria - Hey!  I want to witness a death.  Why can't I get in there?  I don't know whose dying but someone is dying!  What could possibly be blcoking my path?!
Margaret - *stops making the garden salad and comes over* Oh no.. Daddy! 
Reaper - Is this the right guy? I think it is but I need to stare at this thing for another 30 minutes.
Addy - Margaret, get back to the salad.  Aria, Artie change your clothes and go all listen to music together with Reid and Amir.  Grim.  You stink.  Because you're here none of my other guests are coming.

Margaret - And you.. are ruining the perfect party.
Reaper - Some people would say I make the party perfect.
Addy - You were late.. or early.  And you've ruined the amount of guests I wanted here.
Reaper - Well excuse me.
Margaret - *obviously in shock* You.. don't get any salad.

Just outside from the last picture simultaneously.
Aria - Hey.. Hey Amir.  Thanks for coming!
Amir - *celebrates the old man blowing out the candles*
Reid - *blows really hard and it doesn't work, tries again*
Addy - Don't give yourself a heart attack trying to become old.

Reid - Hey it's not so bad.
Melody - *throw confetti*  What?  It took forever to get here.
Aria - So Amir, how's school?  Did you see who died in the kitchen?
Amir - No I couldn't get in.  Who do you think it was?
Aria - I have a bad feeling I know who but I had to come out here to see Reid.  Addy said so.
Addy - That's right.
Margaret - Hey everyone come on in and get you some garden salad!

Amir - This is a great birthday, Dad.
Reid - Thanks son.  I'm glad you're enjoying yourself.
Margaret - And it looks like I'll be able to knock a gold dinner party off the list.
Aria - Me too!
Simonis - We're missing someone.
Margaret - *nervously doesn't make eye contact as she realizes her dad is gone*
Reaper - Two someones.. Anyone seen Artie?
Addy - Yeah where is he.  He never misses a garden Salad.

Addy - Oh.. Oh Gods Where do you think your'e going?!
Artie - I don't know but I hope they don't probe me.

Artie - *floating back down to the ground hours later*  That was fun!
Addy - Did you like your probing?
Artie - No probing involved.  We just had some fun.
Addy - I hope you didn't have .. too much fun.

Artie - Ahh! *weebles and wobbles* Hey what's going on up there?!  Who's driving that thing? Don't drop me!

Artie - *Crash landing* 
Addy - I give your dismount a 1.2.  Now go to bed and don't you dare be pregnant.

So yes... A death, a birthday and an abduction!  Because having a normal dinner party is too 'normal' for the Grims and I've been dying to share for days!

Next Update

anything