Author Topic: The Flanagan Decadynasty--The Final Update (Please Graveyard)  (Read 45788 times)

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
Re: The Flanagan Decadynasty--Sibling Dynamics
« Reply #90 on: July 29, 2016, 10:35:54 PM »
Great update. The twins are adorable and playful . Maybe their big sister Liddell should take some timeout from her writing and enjoy some playtime with them. Looking forward for next update.

Sent from my Micromax A94 using Tapatalk

Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
  • The Labelles shall overtake!
« Reply #91 on: July 31, 2016, 01:23:02 PM »
I have been silently reading this story for a while and I adore it. I'm sad that Quinn is dead, I loved him and Susie together. Their children are adorable though.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #92 on: August 02, 2016, 01:59:10 PM »
Haha, my interest in the hair color of Fiona's nooboo can be attributed to your very own love of redheads! And I note that Fiona has a redheaded daughter!
Will the Flanagans ever become a redheaded dynasty? (rhetorical question for dramatic effect, sorry!)

By the way, in your first shot, what is going on with Sean's green reptilian hands? Has he always been a supernatural life form and did I just forget because of my infatutation with his lilac hair?

Did you intentionally take your "the closing door opens a new one" screenshot in front of the ladies' washroom sign? rofl

The twins are so adorable! Is it a trick of my imagination and foolish desire or does Alice slightly resemble Quinn?
It will be such fun to watch the sassy twins grow up while we wait for the lovely Liddell to finish up with her writing. :D

*waits eagerly to see how Pippin "work's around [Liddell]'s romantic inclinations"
The "door opens" shot happening in front of the washroom door was not intentional, BUT that bathroom was the place they first met if you recall.
The reptile hands are just gloves, but now I wish he did have reptile hands as that would be outstanding!
I usually hold off on asserting that any Sim resembles one parent or the other until they reach their teen years, but the girls definitely do have a strong parental resemblance  :=)

Yay for Liddell and Zoey! =)

I love the twins, though I'll be honest I had to go back through to look to see which was which after the first read! ::) Silly me. They have different skintones.

I still miss Quinn, but tis the life of DecaDynasties. =)

Also, @oshizu, I think those are gloves on Sean's hands, though I could be wrong... I just know there's no supernatural states that change hands. :)
Oh.  I accidentally name-swapped the girls when I wrote this update.  Thanks for catching that!
*Went back and fixed it!*

Great update. The twins are adorable and playful . Maybe their big sister Liddell should take some timeout from her writing and enjoy some playtime with them. Looking forward for next update.

Sent from my Micromax A94 using Tapatalk

Sadly, an heir's life can leave little time for sibling interaction.  Realistically, she does interact with them sometimes, just not nearly as much as the twins interact with each other.

I have been silently reading this story for a while and I adore it. I'm sad that Quinn is dead, I loved him and Susie together. Their children are adorable though.
Aww, you've been stalking my story?  That's so sweet!
I agree, Quinn and Susie were a fantastic pairing!  Of course, they also have wonderful genes, so I just had to have them have the extra two girls  :=)

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
The Flanagan Decadynasty--Nearing Gen One Success!
« Reply #93 on: August 02, 2016, 02:11:09 PM »
In life, people continuously try to fight the aging process only to find time to be a foe who will not be defeated.

Pippin:  Well, Susie Flanagan can manage it...

Pippin:  Young again potion followed by...

Pippin:  age freeze potion!
Susie:  Hey, my daughter's a bit anti-social, so someone in this household needs to stick around to make all the friends.
Liddell:  Thanks, mom!
Pippin:  And Susie takes a moment to restore her fashion.

Susie:  It's what Quinn would have wanted.
Pippin:  And in unrelated news, here's a shot of Liam and Fiona's daughter, Jamie, chatting with Ava and her daughter whose name I forget.

Pippin:  And speaking of Liam and Fiona, Morigan continued to refuse to accept she was not part of their relationship.

Morigan:  I think you two should take me on a date.  I feel like we're just not as close anymore.
Liam:  Ummm...you know I'm dating your sister and not you, right?
Morigan:  Package deal, buddy.  Sorry.
Pippin:  Speaking of package deals, a certain young lady seems to hang out around Liddell's library all the time.

Zoe:  Don't mind me.  I'm just reading your wonderful books.
Liddell:  You're so awesome, Zoe. 
Pippin:  Again, not a spouse option...
Susie:  Look how cute my babies are!

Pippin:  Yes, Susie, all three of your babies are lovely.  But the eldest baby is not only lovely, she's also...

Liddell:  Finished!
Pippin:  Yes.  You've finished everything you need to do other than aging up to adult and maxing your career.
Liddell:  I wonder if any male Sims live at Zoe's house?
Pippin:  You...what?

Zoe:  Actually, it's just me here now.
Liddell:  Drat!  I had a clever scheme for us to be together.  Ah well, speaking of being together...

Pippin:  Children, cover your eyes.  Oh, speaking of children, Alice and Lenore stopped being children.

Pippin:  Neither gal was quite satisfied with their new looks, so each hit the dresser and Alice also hit the mirror.

Pippin:  And they decided to take up a hobby.

Alice:  Hobby, Pippin?  Nonsense!  This will be a career!
Lenore:  True stuff!  Music is one of the great wonders of the world!
Alice:  Rock on!
Pippin:  And within a couple of days, the rocker twins found themselves heading to prom.

Pippin:  Lenore won prom queen and each came away with a partner.  Lenore ended up paired with Craig Dwyer (son of our first pollinator, Ossian, and Sophie Dwyer) and Alice was with Jamie O'Riley (daughter of Liam and Fiona O'Riley).  And while mysteries such as what the twins would do for a living and whether they'd find romance were answered, one question still remains...

Pippin:  why are they so suspicious of their now-elder bus driver?

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
Re: The Flanagan Decadynasty--Nearing Gen One Success!
« Reply #94 on: August 04, 2016, 04:49:01 AM »
Yay! Susie will be with us for a long time!
(sniffles) Too bad it couldn't be Quinn... but alas, I can at least take comfort in that he is immortal elsewhere...  8)
Besides, we all know Susie was the brains of this operation.

Congratulations to Liddell! I can't wait to see how her future pans out... I hope everything goes well for her and Zoe! (fingers crossed!)
The twins are awesome. I love their guitar and their skepticism of the bus driver...

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #95 on: August 04, 2016, 06:00:36 AM »
Wow, you can skip to an earlier age stage as well as stop ageing completely! Love Susie's new threads.

Congrats to Liddell for completing her writing thingy. Great job, Watcher! She's achieved all that she can until she ages up!

The twins! I see what you mean now about toddlers looking quite different as teens.
The purplish one with the longer hair has uneven teeth--does it mean that she's a special life state or that my poor vision is getting worse?

Rock on, rocker twins!

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #96 on: August 05, 2016, 01:23:20 AM »
The crooked teeth are just a doofy face teens make sometimes when they age up. She's normal...she's a Pippin sim so never mind, not normal.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #97 on: August 16, 2016, 09:08:40 PM »
Yay! Susie will be with us for a long time!
(sniffles) Too bad it couldn't be Quinn... but alas, I can at least take comfort in that he is immortal elsewhere...  8)
Besides, we all know Susie was the brains of this operation.

Congratulations to Liddell! I can't wait to see how her future pans out... I hope everything goes well for her and Zoe! (fingers crossed!)
The twins are awesome. I love their guitar and their skepticism of the bus driver...
I rather adored the twins myself.  I wanted to make sure I gave them time, though it needs to stay focused on Liddell, of course.

Wow, you can skip to an earlier age stage as well as stop ageing completely! Love Susie's new threads.

Congrats to Liddell for completing her writing thingy. Great job, Watcher! She's achieved all that she can until she ages up!

The twins! I see what you mean now about toddlers looking quite different as teens.
The purplish one with the longer hair has uneven teeth--does it mean that she's a special life state or that my poor vision is getting worse?

Rock on, rocker twins!
I see Krae already handled the teeth question.  I love getting goofy shots of my Sims when they age up  :=)

The crooked teeth are just a doofy face teens make sometimes when they age up. She's normal...she's a Pippin sim so never mind, not normal.
Indeed, my Sims never end up in the "normal" range  :=)

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
The Flanagan Decadynasty--Of Nurseries and Nice Hair
« Reply #98 on: August 16, 2016, 09:12:56 PM »
A beautiful, red-haired angel and her lovely cherub grace the park in Dragon Valley this evening.

Pippin:  That's right, it's Fiona and...one of her kids...anyway, it took Liddell a few days into adulthood, but she finally maxed her career and was ready to bring in generation two...after she finished celebrating.

Zoe:  Congrats, baby!
Liddell:  Thanks!  I'm gonna call my future husband now.
Zoe:  ...oh...
Pippin:  And while she was doing that, more young adults were joining the population of Dragon Valley.

Pippin:  And after aging up...

Lenore:  We look wonderful!
Alice:  We look like rock stars!
Pippin:  And Liddell began that ancient Sim art of courtship.

Dillon:  I knew you'd choose me!
Liddell:  Eh, your house already had a nursery and I like your hair.
Dillon:  You shameless flatterer!
Pippin:  Good thing he's so clueless.  Maybe he won't notice that you never broke up with Zoe.
Liddell:  Hush, Pippin, I'm proposing.

Liddell:  So, uh, you'll do, I guess.
Dillon:  I accept!!!!

Dillon:  So, now that we're married, we can...you know...(winks)
Liddell:  Ugh, let's get this over with.
Pippin:  And the fiery braziers of their passion led to...

Liddell:  Please, Pippin, just stop.  I'm nauseous enough without thinking about how this happened.
Dillon:  Love you too, babe!
Pippin:  Admit it, he's growing on you.
Liddell:  Like mold, maybe.
Pippin:  But in addition to a hubby, Liddell inherited a few other housemates.

Pippin:  Nora and her Mohawk are in elder status with a wish to become an alchemy artisan.  However, she has no progress towards it, so I'm having Kraig and Corren help out.  They may also do some pollinating.
Kraig:  I'm just here for the pollinating!
Pippin:  Wait, aren't you supposed to be dating Lenore?
Kraig:  ...maybe...

Liddell:  So, I think your boyfriend may be cheating on you.
Alice:  I'm dating a girl, so...
Liddell:  Oh.  Wrong sister.  Nice swimsuit.
Alice:  You too.  Though, have you put on some weight?
Liddell:  Uh, I'm pregnant.
Alice:  ...so, yes then?

Kraig:  Hey there, beautiful!
Lissette:  You're not some creepy pollinator like my dad was, are you?
Kraig:  Umm....no?
Lissette:  Oh.  Okay then!
Pippin:  And while that was happening, Nora was proving to be a smash hit!

Nora:  Your puns are terrible!  I hope my hearing gives out soon.
Pippin:  Way to use old age to your advantage!  Anyway, Liddell eventually had a little pink baby girl named Bunny.

Liddell:  Okay, little rabbit, this can be your rabbit hole.
Pippin:  Parenting puns?  I approve!

Dillon:  She turned out beautiful!  Just like my sweet, loving wife.
Pippin:  C'mon, that's pretty sweet.
Liddell:  Eh, he has nice hair and a nursery.  I guess he's okay.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
Re: The Flanagan Decadynasty--Of Nurseries and Nice Hair
« Reply #99 on: August 16, 2016, 10:30:36 PM »
Oh Liddell. I love her so, so much.
Tries to help out her sister?
"Whoops, wrong sister."

I also laughed out loud at the "you're not a pollinator like my dad, right?"
"Uhmmm... no?"
"Oh good."

You've got me cracking up over here, but hey, at least Dillon has nice hair, right?

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #100 on: August 16, 2016, 11:35:10 PM »
Who is that elderly woman in the bed? Zoe!?

I also cracked up over that "You're not a creepy pollinator..." "Umm....no?" convo.
Kraig is rather cool with his light-blue (i think) skin and orange-sherbet hair.

When I clicked "Unread topics" and saw "Nice hair" in your title, I just knew it was Dillon (though I didn't know his name).
Oh c'mon, Liddell--he has a house with a nursery, nice hair, and he's also a rather nice guy (or, at least, he looks like a nice guy).

Since the rocker twins don't really need to meet any requirements (do they?), are you just letting them be crazy?

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #101 on: August 27, 2016, 12:14:06 PM »
Oh Liddell. I love her so, so much.
Tries to help out her sister?
"Whoops, wrong sister."

I also laughed out loud at the "you're not a pollinator like my dad, right?"
"Uhmmm... no?"
"Oh good."

You've got me cracking up over here, but hey, at least Dillon has nice hair, right?
I adore Liddell and her siblings, but they barely have any relationship register at all!  Ah well.  The struggles of an heiress, I guess.

Who is that elderly woman in the bed? Zoe!?

I also cracked up over that "You're not a creepy pollinator..." "Umm....no?" convo.
Kraig is rather cool with his light-blue (i think) skin and orange-sherbet hair.

When I clicked "Unread topics" and saw "Nice hair" in your title, I just knew it was Dillon (though I didn't know his name).
Oh c'mon, Liddell--he has a house with a nursery, nice hair, and he's also a rather nice guy (or, at least, he looks like a nice guy).

Since the rocker twins don't really need to meet any requirements (do they?), are you just letting them be crazy?
Yep, Zoe aged up.  That's okay, though.  Liddell liked her for more than just her hair.
The twins are just doing their own thing as story progression sees fit.  It is just a happy coincidence that they have crossed paths with the current household  :=)

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
« Reply #102 on: September 03, 2016, 12:41:27 PM »
The good thing of to be buried between two jobs and not have time for anything else than sleep, is that when I return to my usual schudle I have many chapters to read of several stories. This is one of my favorites, I love the Flanagan's colorful madness.

Lindell is lovely, the twins too, but she particularly.

Oh and three times doing anything for the pollinators is very important  ;)

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #103 on: September 04, 2016, 12:14:29 PM »
The good thing of to be buried between two jobs and not have time for anything else than sleep, is that when I return to my usual schudle I have many chapters to read of several stories. This is one of my favorites, I love the Flanagan's colorful madness.

Lindell is lovely, the twins too, but she particularly.

Oh and three times doing anything for the pollinators is very important  ;)
Yep, pollinators have to be thorough  ;=)
Glad you're enjoying the story and pleased that I can help make your breaks in the work schedule more enjoyable.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
The Flanagan Decadynasty--A Very Important Date
« Reply #104 on: September 04, 2016, 12:19:08 PM »
As surely as one season must give way to the next, each stage of life, no matter how glorious, must surely give way to what is next.
Pippin:  Plus, Sim babies are boring.

Pippin:  Happy birthday, Bunny!  Unfortunately, your parents got tired of cheering and just left before you finished aging up.
Bunny:  ...
Pippin:  Oh, that's right.  You haven't learned to speak yet.

Liddell:  Psh, she doesn't need to speak when she's gorgeous like her mama.
Dillon:  What?  Our baby's mute?!?!?  How did this happen?!?!?
Pippin:  I don't think he understood what you meant.
Liddell:  (Sigh), I'll send Nora to explain it in very small, simple words.

Liddell:  Mommy's a writer.  Can you say writer?
Bunny:  Wabbwa!
Liddell:  Close enough!  She can speak!
Pippin:  Pretty sure that mostly empty status bar begs to differ.
Liddel:  (sigh) Alright.
Pippin:  But on the subject of speaking, it seems someone's been speaking to Dillon.

Dillon:  So, umm, sweetiepumpkin?
Liddell:  I'm writing.
Dillon:  I know, but I heard you're seeing someone else...
Liddell:  Writing.
Dillon:  Yes, but I thought that...
Liddell:  Still writing.
Dillon:  Okay, I just wanted to know if you actually were...
Liddell:  Not finished writing yet.
Dillon:  Okay.  I guess we're good then.
Pippin:  You really just fended off an "accuse of cheating" interaction by working on a novel?
Liddell:  Well, it was a romance novel, so it seemed fitting.
Pippin:  And while that was happening, Nora got to witness young Lenore practicing her magic rather irresponsibly at the park.

Susie:  does anyone else smell something burning?

Pippin:  And in one fell swoop, Nora puts herself in the running for my favorite helper EVER!
Nora:  Aww, it was nothing.
Susie:  Pretty sure my age freeze potion wouldn't have fended off a fiery death.
Lenore:  Oh.  Uh...sorry, mom.
Pippin:  Meantime, Kraig begins courting some lovely daughter of Siobhan.

Pippin:  And Corren gets back in touch with a former resident of this house.

Pippin:  Cassidy may have raised both of them, but that doesn't mean they're siblings.
Corren:  True stuff!
Pippin:  Anyway, a little Bunny became a little larger.

Bunny:  I'm glad there was cake.  I was afraid I'd miss my birthday.
Pippin:  We'd never let you be late for such a very important date.

Bunny:  Something in my genetics is crying out for a makeover...?
Liddell:  That would be your grandpa, sweetie.

Bunny:  Makeover finished!
Pippin:  Yep, and once you become a young adult, you can come back and finish that painting.
Bunny:  What?  Another important date?
Pippin:  And speaking of dates, Kraig's date with the Murphy gal was slightly different than expected due to a full moon.

Kraig:  You know, green's really a great color on you.
Siobhan's Daughter:  BRRAAAAIIINNNSS
Kraig:  And might I say, you have the voice of an angel!
Pippin:  It seems no one is safe from the effects of the full moon.

Alice:  BRRRAAAIINNNS rock dude!
Pippin:  No one.