Author Topic: A Sharebear Legacy: Please Graveyard  (Read 46165 times)

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: A Sharebear Legacy: Her Children Are Child-aged
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2018, 01:30:46 PM »
Bwahahahaha, little Tanvi may not be heir, but boy does she steal the show! (Sorry Ozbeth XD).  I love how she translates everything for Spodluck hehehe.  Wonderful update, as always ^^  I cracked up at the part with Riley talking about doing Soulmate, then saying nevermind lol

Offline reggikko

• Watcher
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2018, 01:35:53 PM »
Tanvi is the best! Not actually better than Ozbeth, of course, but best in her own special non-Ozbeth way. This update is filled with win.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2018, 02:25:53 PM »
That's so odd! Except for Candy Behr, all of Ashaya's love targets were redheads...
Hope he has better luck than Ulises before all the redheads catch on. o.O

Poor Spodluck! I foresee a terrible fate in store for him in the heir vote if all he can do is mumble gibberish.
Unless, of course, he turns out incredibly dapper and handsome as a teen (with good hair).
Ozbeth, step your game up, girl! Taanvi's just a helper who can't contribute any points!

Sooo...Spodluck's starting his spouse hunt really early with the teens at the park!
Looking forward to getting to know Spodluck and Ozbeth better!
I'm also curious how you will eventually move Tanvi into a legacy position where she can help the household earn points, especially now that we all know Tanvi is a knock-out.

Will the cat give Spodluck his tongue on his teen birthday?
Can't wait to read more about Rilee and her gang!

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2018, 06:03:16 PM »
Ashaya is so wise. Think of girls as if they were people! Of course! Why didn't I think of that? :) He's a masterful pollinator, and so discriminating. I didn't notice the preponderance of redheads until oshizu pointed it out but . . . yup! :)
Tanvi is extremely lovely! I guess I shouldn't be surprised since she's so perfect in every other way, but wow!
Ozbeth is wonderful, and I'm glad she's got an early start on her dancing. She seems to be running the show in every way possible thus far. Glad she's keeping everyone on their toes! She mentions wanting to dance on her enemies' graves. Is she evil, or just really excited to find every possible way of dancing?

Offline LenaLJ

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Challenge Board Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2018, 11:34:02 AM »
I love how Tanvi went spousehunting for Spodlock :) All of them are aging up so pretty.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2018, 04:29:56 PM »
Bwahahahaha, little Tanvi may not be heir, but boy does she steal the show! (Sorry Ozbeth XD).  I love how she translates everything for Spodluck hehehe.  Wonderful update, as always ^^  I cracked up at the part with Riley talking about doing Soulmate, then saying nevermind lol
Yeah, Tanvi wasn't part of the plan, but I sure do adore her!  I might have her become a secondary paint slave expert!
The soulmate/nevermind moment was one of my favorite parts of that update too  :=)

Tanvi is the best! Not actually better than Ozbeth, of course, but best in her own special non-Ozbeth way. This update is filled with win.
So glad you enjoyed the update.  I agree, Tanvi has her own delightful charm that can't be considered in the same category of Ozbeth's gloriousness.

That's so odd! Except for Candy Behr, all of Ashaya's love targets were redheads...
Hope he has better luck than Ulises before all the redheads catch on. o.O

Poor Spodluck! I foresee a terrible fate in store for him in the heir vote if all he can do is mumble gibberish.
Unless, of course, he turns out incredibly dapper and handsome as a teen (with good hair).
Ozbeth, step your game up, girl! Taanvi's just a helper who can't contribute any points!

Sooo...Spodluck's starting his spouse hunt really early with the teens at the park!
Looking forward to getting to know Spodluck and Ozbeth better!
I'm also curious how you will eventually move Tanvi into a legacy position where she can help the household earn points, especially now that we all know Tanvi is a knock-out.

Will the cat give Spodluck his tongue on his teen birthday?
Can't wait to read more about Rilee and her gang!
Oh heavens!  Were they mostly redheads?  I hadn't even noticed  ;=)  For some odd reason, Candy didn't give birth until about a week after the others even though she was pollinated the next day.  I actually had thought their try for baby had simply been unsuccessful.
I'm just trying to get in the habit of keeping track of potential spouse options early on since traits are significant for points  ;=)
Tanvi is so lovely!  I'd thought she'd end up being pretty when I first saw her as a child (in the move-in window along with her single father), but she has exceeded my expectations!
Spodluck's unique phrasings just might continue  ;=)

Ashaya is so wise. Think of girls as if they were people! Of course! Why didn't I think of that? :) He's a masterful pollinator, and so discriminating. I didn't notice the preponderance of redheads until oshizu pointed it out but . . . yup! :)
Tanvi is extremely lovely! I guess I shouldn't be surprised since she's so perfect in every other way, but wow!
Ozbeth is wonderful, and I'm glad she's got an early start on her dancing. She seems to be running the show in every way possible thus far. Glad she's keeping everyone on their toes! She mentions wanting to dance on her enemies' graves. Is she evil, or just really excited to find every possible way of dancing?
Ozbeth does not have the evil trait, which I suppose is a different question from is she evil  ;=)
I think young Ozbeth is lovely and I'm really excited to see what she looks like when she ages up, though we'll get to see how handsome Spodluck becomes first. 
Ah yes, the wisdom of Ashaya.  I don't know why he became the stereotypical brain-addled surfer dude in my head, but that's just the voice I heard for him, so I ran with it.

I love how Tanvi went spousehunting for Spodlock :) All of them are aging up so pretty.
Thanks!  I'm also rather enjoying the good luck I've had with lovely kiddos!  Fingers crossed that teenhood brings more beauty for Oz and Spod!

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
A Sharebear Legacy: Her Annoying Aspiration
« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2018, 04:30:27 PM »
We rejoin a Sharebear household torn asunder with the tragedy of toddlerhood having reached its end for two and teenhood overwhelming yet another...
Pippin:  Umm, I don't think it's that bad really...
and where a house full of adults scramble to avoid being overwhelmed by the torrent of youth descending upon them.

Spodluck:  Mrmm vrduh mu blrg!
Ozbeth:  (mockingly) Oh, I'm the firstborn and I can't even speak!
Tanvi:  Umm, he asked if you know another word for "kind-hearted."
Ozbeth:  Oh.  Try "victim." (resumes dancing)
Tanvi:  ...she scares me.
Pippin:  Yes.  Yes she does.  Anyway, the family heads to the park to work on skilling and requirements and aspirations and...

Pippin:  selfies?
Tanvi:  I'm a teen.  There are certain expectations about how many times I update my Simder account each day.
Pippin:  Fair enough.
Tanvi:  Anyway, now I can get back to becoming Spod's bestie!

Spodluck:  Nnrmn vobdor!!
Tanvi:  You said it!
Pippin:  He did.  No idea what it is, but he said it.  So, social butterfly's in good shape.  How's whiz kid coming along?

Rilee:  She's doing quite well, actually.
Ozbeth:  If you can outthink your foes, you can crush them under your heels!
Pippin:  You know you're not an evil genius, right?  Just a genius?
Ozbeth:  Genius, so yes.  Of course I know.
Pippin:  ...that backfired on me, didn't it?
Rilee:  A little bit, yeah.
Pippin:  Anyway...

Pippin:  our aspiring curator tries to collect some sugar skulls.  She succeeds in getting one and then no more Day of the Dead celebrants show up.  At all.  Not even one.  Will she ever finish this aspiration?  Maybe we should have just gone with soulmate after all?
Rilee:  No.

Rilee:  Well, okay.  Maybe it wouldn't have been so bad.
Pippin:  Yes.  We hit another park.  And no sugar skulls.  None at all.
Spoduck:  Brmm vru ghrf dun!

Cassie:  Those aren't even words, kid.  Sorry.  No idea what you're saying.
Spodluck:  (sigh)
Ozbeth:  C'mere, Spod!  You can play with me.
Spodluck:  Trh!

Ozbeth:  Of course, this is really just to fill the third game of chess for my aspiration and I really enjoy crushing weaklings beneath my heels, but I'm still totally spending time with you on purpose!
Pippin:  Yep.  That sister-of-the-year award is in the bag!
Ozbeth:  By default, even!
Pippin:  And as we're enjoying park time, young Cassie leaves, but then invites Spodluck over.  Maybe he made a good impression after all?

Spodluck:  Gthyn vermus!
Jesminder:  Is that supposed to be some sort of Larry Potter spell or something?
Cassie:  No, Mom, and I've told you, it's Harry, not Larry.
Jesminder:  So, why's the talking-impaired kid here?
Cassie:  He's the potential legacy heir who will eventually need a spouse.
Jesmander:  Well, where are your manners?  Invite this charming young man in for some cake!
Pippin:  Some short while thereafter, Spodluck completes the social butterfly aspiration and starts on rambuncious scamp, but while he was still socializing...

Pippin:  Rilee continued not getting sugar skulls and chatted with Evie.
Rilee:  So, I notice your traits don't overlap any of Advaith's, so you're still my favorite choice for daughter-in-law!
Evie:  Yes!
Aadhya:  What about me?
Rilee:  Well, it just seems cruel to throw gloomy and mean at an heir.  I mean, I'm barely tolerating squeamish!
Advaith:  It's true!
Aadhya:  (sigh)
Pippin:  But a non-squeamish secondary spouse is ideal to help find discarded postcards!

Daichi:  So, I have no romantic connection with the legacy "wife," I'm a paint-slave, and now I also get to be a trash digger.
Pippin:  Are you complaining?
Daichi:  Are you kidding me?  This is so much cooler than being a mixologist!
Pippin:  Speaking of, we need to get Advaith and Ashaya to Narwhal Arms so they can finish off their respective skills.

Pippin:  But we'll do that later.  In the meantime, Daichi keeps painting and Ashaya tends the garden.
Ashaya:  Yeah, you know, growy things gotta get the growin' goin', you know?
Pippin:  Yes.  Actually.  That all made sense!  And eventually, the painting efforts pay off in this at least initial effort towards immortalizing the founder and her spouse.

Advaith:  Hey, the guy in that painting looks familiar.
Daichi:  It's you, but you were facing the wrong direction.
Advaith:  No, don't tell me.  I'll figure it out.
Daichi:  ...okay.  Good luck with that.
Advaith:  Thanks!  Pretty sure it's...Geoffrey Landgraab.
Pippin:  Good guess.  Anyway, Ozbeth works on skilling and her aspiration...

Pippin:  and becomes a borderline mad scientist.
Ozbeth:  Mwahahahahaha!
Pippin: While Spodluck works on the motor skill and Rilee works on the dance skill.

Pippin:  And Advaith's work on leveling up his athletics and charisma has paid off in a promotion and a move into the bodybuilder track of the athletics career.

Advaith:  Oooo, my tummy hurts!
Ozbeth:  (sigh) Stop whining, big baby.  I'll rally the troops.
Advaith:  Thanks, Spodluck.
Ozbeth:  Ozbeth.
Advaith:  No, I'm Advaith.
Ozbeth:  (facepalm)
Pippin:  And even as Advaith's muscles are getting bigger...

Pippin:  the legacy house is also getting bigger.  And speaking of getting bigger, someone has a special birthday and becomes a teen!

Pippin:  It's Cassie.  That means she's only about a day and a half older than Spodluck.
Spodluck:  Mrm bft duvurn?
Cassie:  Sure.  Probably.  I'm not sure.  Maybe?  Help?  Tanvi?  What did he say?  What did I agree to?
Pippin:  But not long after that, we get to a pivotal moment in the legacy.

Pippin:  Rilee gets the mail!
Rilee:  Yes, that does sound boring, but today's mail finally includes that Lunar Lakes postcard meaning that I've completed the curator aspiration!
Pippin:  That's amazing!  what's next, Rilee?
Rilee:  Isn't it obvious?

Rilee:  Super parent!
Pippin:  And so, with some skills maxed, a couple of aspirations completed, and a pretty decent house for our lovely household, things are going well for the Sharebears.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: A Sharebear Legacy: Her Annoying Aspiration
« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2018, 05:12:19 PM »
Ooo, congrats on finishing Curator!  I swear, when I'm not trying to complete that one, I can get a complete collection.  The minute I tick over to that final stage, it takes forever lol.  Hehehehe, Love Jesminder and her attitude change when she finds out Spodluck is a legacy heir hehehe.

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2018, 07:01:57 PM »
Oh, man. Curator's been killing me, too! Congrats on the postcards! Way to go, Rilee! I'm sure she will be the super-est of super parents.
Cassie is way cute, even through the birthday sparkles, and delightfully mercenary. Her counterpart in my file is a strong contender for daughter-in-law as well.
Advaith's portrait cracks me up. It's somehow perfect. Sums up his role to a t.
Tanvi is still my favorite. You selfie it up, girl! Work it!

Offline BallerinaHippo

• Immortal
« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2018, 07:32:43 PM »
Congrats to Rilee on completing the Curator!  I hope she finds a nice place to hang the plaque which I'm sure her penpals have already sent.

Also, I don't know which I'm looking forward to more: a council meeting hosted by Pippin or the heir-vote between Spodluck and Ozbeth. 

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #40 on: March 27, 2018, 12:13:36 AM »
Gotta say I love little wordless Spodluck!
Unlike Ozbeth who's a bit of a meanie (does she have the Mean trait?), Spodluck is consistently a sweetheart. <3
Sherilee asks to see close-ups of both kids before they age up. She wants to check for resemblances, if any, among the Gen2 spawn.

Huge congrats on completing the postcard collection! You go, Rilee!
When my legacy collected sugar skulls in 2016, the entire family got into the act, both with the offerings and collecting.
Hound's Head continues to be an unfortunate lot for community socializing. Kudos to Spodluck for finishing Social Butterfly, regardless of that!

I hear you @BallerinaHippo ! I can't wait for Pippin to host both events! I'm sure his Council Meeting will earn a gold medal! lol
Rilee's making some serious progress there, Pippin!

P.S. I didn't realize it was possible for Advaith's muscles to grow any bigger....

Offline reggikko

• Watcher
« Reply #41 on: March 27, 2018, 02:37:12 PM »
I love The Curator aspiration. I usually go for frogs--I have a very nerdy breeding chart and everything--but I also did postcards recently. The fastest is geodes, but you need access to Sixam, which you won't have early on. How/why does your game have The Day of the Dead right now? Am I missing something vital? Wouldn't be the first time!

I love Ozbeth, but I think I'll have to throw my support Spodluck's way.

Offline LenaLJ

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Challenge Board Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #42 on: March 27, 2018, 04:52:29 PM »
The family is doing so well, good to see her complete the first aspiration. Congrats on that.
I do love Ozbeth. I would love to see her as the heir later on.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #43 on: March 27, 2018, 07:45:26 PM »
Ooo, congrats on finishing Curator!  I swear, when I'm not trying to complete that one, I can get a complete collection.  The minute I tick over to that final stage, it takes forever lol.  Hehehehe, Love Jesminder and her attitude change when she finds out Spodluck is a legacy heir hehehe.
Right?  So hard to do the things when you're trying to do them, so easy when you're not, right?
Yeah, I like playing up the whole idea that Sims know when a dynasty/legacy is going on and are looking to marry themselves or their children into the household.

Oh, man. Curator's been killing me, too! Congrats on the postcards! Way to go, Rilee! I'm sure she will be the super-est of super parents.
Cassie is way cute, even through the birthday sparkles, and delightfully mercenary. Her counterpart in my file is a strong contender for daughter-in-law as well.
Advaith's portrait cracks me up. It's somehow perfect. Sums up his role to a t.
Tanvi is still my favorite. You selfie it up, girl! Work it!
Cassie is cute and has the mean trait.  Not a glorious thing, but it is a unique trait.
I almost closed out before doing the portrait of Advaith's back, but then I realized how perfectly it captured his presence in the story  :=)
Rilee is just knocking the Super Parent aspiration out of the park!  I mean, Spodluck and Ozbeth are certainly helping, but she's really/Rilee nailing it!

Congrats to Rilee on completing the Curator!  I hope she finds a nice place to hang the plaque which I'm sure her penpals have already sent.

Also, I don't know which I'm looking forward to more: a council meeting hosted by Pippin or the heir-vote between Spodluck and Ozbeth. 
Yep, plaque and postcards are prominently on display in the front room as are her emotion paintings (without auras active).
I'm looking forward to both--the council meeting and the heir vote!
Congrats to you as well for reading through all of the Sharebear legacies in the course of a day!  So...has the challenge captured your interest?  There's always room for another Sharebear  ;=)

Gotta say I love little wordless Spodluck!
Unlike Ozbeth who's a bit of a meanie (does she have the Mean trait?), Spodluck is consistently a sweetheart. <3
Sherilee asks to see close-ups of both kids before they age up. She wants to check for resemblances, if any, among the Gen2 spawn.

Huge congrats on completing the postcard collection! You go, Rilee!
When my legacy collected sugar skulls in 2016, the entire family got into the act, both with the offerings and collecting.
Hound's Head continues to be an unfortunate lot for community socializing. Kudos to Spodluck for finishing Social Butterfly, regardless of that!

I hear you @BallerinaHippo ! I can't wait for Pippin to host both events! I'm sure his Council Meeting will earn a gold medal! lol
Rilee's making some serious progress there, Pippin!

P.S. I didn't realize it was possible for Advaith's muscles to grow any bigger....
Ozbeth is a genius, I just write her as mean. 
Since you asked, you'll find a teen and parent collage at the end of the next update  ;=)
Yep, council meeting is coming up really/Rilee soon!
And no, I have no intention of letting Advaith go Hulk.  He'll be mentoring to finish his job requirements as a bodybuilder and running on the treadmill to max fitness  ;=)

I love The Curator aspiration. I usually go for frogs--I have a very nerdy breeding chart and everything--but I also did postcards recently. The fastest is geodes, but you need access to Sixam, which you won't have early on. How/why does your game have The Day of the Dead right now? Am I missing something vital? Wouldn't be the first time!

I love Ozbeth, but I think I'll have to throw my support Spodluck's way.
Yeah, Sixam is not quite in reach just yet.
No idea why Day of the Dead celebrants showed up, but it was just those two.  I was all hopeful that she'd have a quick and easy way to complete an aspiration without needing to wait on a Lunar Lakes penpal to manifest.
I rather love both kiddos too, so I'll be happy whichever way the voting goes.

The family is doing so well, good to see her complete the first aspiration. Congrats on that.
I do love Ozbeth. I would love to see her as the heir later on.
Some strong love for little Oz there!  We'll be moving into voting mode really/Rilee soon, so get ready  ;=)

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
A Sharebear Legacy: Her Kids Get a Teeny Bit Older
« Reply #44 on: March 27, 2018, 07:46:53 PM »
In a world where blazing fires threaten the safety and sanctity of every home, one lone Sim will rise to the challenge of tackling these flames...even at the cost of his own childhood!

Pippin:  Ummm, so yeah, Narrator, it's Spodluck's birthday...think you went a bit overboard there.

Pippin:  He looks so scared.
Spodluck:  Umm nrm brtmth dunu?
Rilee:  Uhh, why don't you go get a makeover while I call Tanvi to come in so she can translate for you, k?
Spodluck:  Frn.

Spodluck:  Tyhm brm thu?
Tanvi:  Yeah, you...wow!  Really, just wow!  I mean...yes!
Pippin:  So, you're both having trouble speaking now?
Tanvi:  I just...he...caught me off guard.
Pippin:  Because...?
Tanvi:  Okay.  He's really handsome, okay?
Spodluck:  Ghymthm?
Tanvi:  What?  No!  I didn't say "handsome."  I said..."have some."  As in, let's have some selfie time!

Tanvi:  (thinking) I am so posting a picture of me with this dreamy hunk on my Simstagram account!
Pippin:  And another young lady gets in some time with teen-aged Spodluck.

Ozbeth:  Okay, loser, I'm thinking that since you got all muscly like Dad, I can pick the fights and then you can finish them.  Sound good?
Spodluck:  Nuh brgh frm asrach!
Ozbeth:  ...I don't know what that means.
Tanvi:  He said he doesn't see why anyone would need to fight.  There are so many better ways to...
Ozbeth:  Okay.  Done with this boring conversation.
Pippin:  And speaking of boring...

Pippin:  Spodluck randomly got the Renaissance Sim aspiration.  Yep.  Here he is sitting around reading.

Pippin:  And here he is working on homework with his mom while we're at a dance club.
Rilee:  Well, in his defense, I'm using this to work on my Super Parent aspiration.
Pippin:  Yeah.  That's fair.  Wait, where's Ozbeth?

Ozbeth:  ...and what are you gonna do about it, hot-head? 
Nina:  Well!
Ozbeth:  Ooo, good one!  Did it take you all day to think up that response?
Nina:  Well I never!
Ozbeth:  Never what?  Think?  Yeah, that's pretty obvious.
Pippin:  Umm, Ozbeth?  What are you doing?

Ozbeth:  Hello?  She's hot-headed!  We have a certain requirement to cause deaths.  I'm simply trying to help the household.
Pippin:  No.  No killing Nina!
Ozbeth:  (mutters) Never let me have any fun.
Pippin:  But Nina eventually makes her way inside and is among the crowd watching as Advaith...

Pippin:  still hasn't maxed DJ mixing.  Why oh why does this skill take forever?
Rilee:  Maybe because you haven't bought a DJ console for him to use at home so he only works on this skill maybe once a week?
Pippin:  ...yeah.  That could be it.

Pippin:  And we head back to the house to work on more skilling.
Ozbeth:  Can't I spend more time with my good friend Nina?
Pippin:  No!
Ozbeth:  Fine, I'll just hang out here with Catrina.
Pippin:  Catrina?
Ozbeth:  The weird death statue over there.
Pippin:  ...oh.  That's fitting.  I suppose.  Anyway, our supermom who never seems to get time to herself has a birthday!

Pippin:  And Ashaya makes sure she still has no time to herself.
Ashaya:  Whoa, like, dudeman!  There's a fire on the cake that I, you know, baked and stuff!
Pippin:  And even as Rilee ages up...

Pippin:  I start planning to not let Ashaya blow out the candles on his birthday so he'll get a sad moodlet so he can finish off our emotional paintings collection.
Ozbeth:  Ummm, who came up with that plan?
Pippin:  Okay, okay!  It was Ozbeth's plan, but I had to approve it first, so I take partial credit.
Ozbeth:  Fair enough.
Pippin:  And just like clockwork...

Tanvi:  Dad?  Are you okay?
Ashaya:  Just older, girl me!  Not that I, like, got a cake, you know.  Even though I, like, totally bake them for everybody else, you know, like when it's their birthdays.
Ozbeth:  Mission accomplished!  I'd high five you if you weren't a disembodied voice, Pippin!
Pippin:  Thanks!  Anyway, we send him off to paint and then turn the easel over...

Pippin:  to Tanvi.  She's going to be around to be a paint slave much longer than Daichi, so he can mentor her for now, and after Ozbeth ages up...
Ozbeth:  (wrings hands) He's hot-headed!
Pippin:  (sigh)  Yep.  Poor guy.  Anyway, Rilee continues working on her new aspiration.

Spodluck:  Ythm brnd frtlr!
Rilee:  Ummm, sure.  I mean, the answer was two, but that might be what you said.
Pippin:  Helping with homework, encouraging the homework, and teaching little Oz to say please and thank you, and more importantly, how to say sorry.
Rilee:  Level 9 parenting!  So close to knocking out my second aspiration!
Pippin:  Yep, and Spodluck is looking like he's going to age up with at least three, if not four, positive traits, and Ozbeth...well, she's really cute.

Ozbeth:  Umm, isn't it already my birthday?
Rilee:  Yes, but no cake until we milk this out for one more homework, please-and-thank-you, and sorry session with encouragement.
Ozbeth:  (sigh) Fine.
Pippin:  Anyway, we finally hit cake time and...

Ozbeth:  Seriously?  Daichi?  Did you pick out my age-up outfit again?
Daichi:  ...maybe.  I thought I'd really picked a winner this time!
Ozbeth:  Well, I'm a winner, but this outfit?  Not so much.
Pippin:  Makeover time!

Ozbeth:  Awesome!  I look like some sort of femme fatale or black widow!  So did I get chief of mischief?  Public enemy?
Pippin:  Freelance botanist.
Ozbeth:  ...oh.

Ozbeth:  That's right, you nasty seeds.  I will bury you!
Pippin:  I don't know whether to be proud of the word play or disappointed that you're smack-talking seeds.
Ozbeth:  (sigh) I know.
Pippin:  And for those of you who love such things, here's a shot of teen Spod and the folks...

Pippin:  and teen Oz and folks.

Pippin:  And it looks like we'll be having an heir vote coming up really soon!
Rilee:  Ahem?
Pippin:  (sigh) Rilee soon.
Rilee:  Better!

anything