Author Topic: A Sharebear Legacy: Please Graveyard  (Read 46147 times)

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
A Sharebear Legacy: His Job...Is Not Very Screenshot Friendly
« Reply #75 on: April 14, 2018, 06:14:05 PM »
We rejoin a Sharebear household where death has been a constant visitor and sorrow a constant companion.  A household where...
Ozbeth:  Let's go to GeekCon!!
...ummm...uh...dang it.  Lost my train of thought.

Ozbeth:  Get ready to be pwned, noobs!
Pippin:  Ozbeth has been working on the video gaming skill.  I mean, she needs something to do when she's not planting seeds...or corpses...
Ozbeth:  True dat!
Pippin:   Wait, I thought you brought your dad...?

Pippin:  Oh.  Never mind.  Meantime, Tanvi joins Ozbeth for some gaming as does Candy Behr.

Candy:  Oh wow, Tanvi, I'll bet the only thing worse than losing this badly is knowing that your daddy was a pollinator!
Tanvi:  Grrr...
Ozbeth:  And the only thing more embarrassing than how badly I'm stomping you, Candy, must be knowing that you were pollinated by a loser like him!
Taniv:  Dude!  Did you honestly just defend me by dissing my dad?
Ozbeth:  ...should I not have?
Pippin:  And after Candy left, Yuki came over for some game time with the gals.

Ozbeth:  Oh.  Your face.   It's good.  I'm...you have hair.  That's good.
Yuki:   Umm...I think I'm gonna go (leaves).
Tanvi:   What was that?
Ozbeth:  I adore her, but I don't know how to flirt.  I think she has to die.
Tanvi:  Ummm, how about we keep brainstorming this and keep death as a back-up plan.
Ozbeth:  Well, it's usually my go-to plan, but alright.

Random Karaoke Watcher Guy:  Wow this fella's pretty good!
Random Karaoke Watcher Gal:  Yeah, the Spice Girls have never sounded so macho!
Pippin:  And Ozbeth made two new friends before we left GeekCon.

Ozbeth:  Hey, do vampires really burn up in the sun?
Vlad:  Those without sun resistance absolutely do!
Ozbeth:  Cool.  And, lady, aren't you some random co-worker of my mom's who isn't a spouse option and wouldn't be missed if she were removed from the narrative?
Random Co-worker of Her Mom's:  Umm...yes?
Ozbeth:   Cool!
Pippin:  And with that, we head back home where Advaith continues to work on wellness...

Advaith:  Rallying the troops with me feet!
Pippin:  while our lovely founder works on violin in the background and the ghost of Dhruv...

Pippin:  does dishes.
Dhruv:  Well, can't have my baby born into a messy household, right?
Pippin:  Wow, you sure picked a nice Sim to be your woohoo victim, Ozbeth.
Ozbeth:  (sigh) He's no Yuki.
Pippin:  And Rilee got in some time with the only member of her crew who's still around.

Jade:  Wow, we're almost the same age.  How do you still look so good?
Rilee:  Well, the secret is a glorious skin care regiment, consistent exercise, being surrounding by my loving family, and a potion of youth.
Pippin:  That's right, we're keeping her around extra long not only to knock out another skill or two and the big happy family aspiration, but also because she's the founder and I'd miss her!!
Ozbeth:  Eh, she's no Yuki.
Tanvi:  Oz, sweetie?  Maybe you need to engage in one of your hobbies to distract yourself from wallowing?
Ozbeth:  Yeah, you're probably right.

Ozbeth:  Vlad!  Buddy!  Let's hang out in the sunlight and work on your tan!  Selfie time!
Vlad:  Ummm, you're not holding a phone.
Ozbeth:  Well, I don't really want a picture of you.
Vlad:  ...oh.

Pippin:  And Vlad refused to die!!  They stayed outside all day and there wasn't even a tiny puff of smoke the whole time!
Ozbeth:  I've lost my touch.
Pippin:  Speaking of things she lost, she lost the baby bump shortly before Vlad came over as...

Pippin:  we welcomed little Eris into the house.  Of course, that wasn't the only child-related news.  Young Cariden aged up into a toddler with his father's sense of fashion...

Tanvi:  You know he's rocking that hat, Pippin!
Pippin:  and young Ablowitz aged up...

Pippin:  with all sorts of hair!
Rilee:  Guess you could say Ablowitz got a blow out!
Pippin:  That pun was horrible, even by my standards!  Anyway, we find out due to some helpful input from Council Member oshizu that Ashaya's natural death doesn't count since it was technically off our home lot.
Advaith:  I'm on it!

Advaith:  I've maxed DJ mixing, wellnessing, and fitnessing and fathered the two most wonderful children a guy could ask for and even lived long enough to see one of them happily married and the other one slaughter her way through half of our death requirements.  I couldn't be more proud.  I'm heading out helping get that sixth death requirement filled.

Ozbeth:  ...he said I get credit for this, right?
Grim:  Of course he did.  He was a pretty excellent dad.  By the way, you might want to get Cariden into therapy from having witnessed this.
Ozbeth:  ...why?
Pippin:  (facepalm)  Thank you, Advaith.  You were an excellent support to our beloved founder and you did, in fact, father some amazing and productive kiddos.  Speaking of being productive...

Pippin:  Ozbeth has recovered from her Yuki grief to lock a random woman in a room with a fire pit and to lock a random guy in a room to starve.
Ozbeth:  Just tryin' to get my mojo back.
Pippin:  And Rilee was productive with her aspiration.

Rilee:  Meet Elisabeth.
Pippin:  Yep!  Little Lisee fills the recently vacated spot in our household and helps move Rilee into the final level for her aspiration only to find that she needs four grandchildren to go along with the now three children with whom she is friends. 
Rilee:  (sigh)
Pippin:  And things finally pick up for poor Ozbeth.

Random Girl from Rilee's Work:  Ummm...ow?  OW!!   I'M ON FIIIIIIIIRE!!!!
Ozbeth:  This girl is on fire
Rilee:  Maybe you could actually show the heir?
Pippin:  Oh yeah!

Pippin:  Spodluck has the tech guru career and it's...pretty boring for screenshots.  And his kids, sister, wife, and mom are all doing more interesting things than he's doing right now.
Tanvi:  Wow, that's pretty horrible Pippin!
Pippin:  Well, it's true!
Tanvi:  Possibly, but quite the downer.
Pippin:  Okay, to leave this update on a happier note...

Pippin:  toddler-aged Eris is adorable!
Ozbeth:  (sigh) I wish Yuki and I could have a baby.
Pippin:  (facepalm)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: A Sharebear Legacy: His Sister, the Orchestrator (A Two-Part Update)
« Reply #76 on: April 14, 2018, 07:10:38 PM »
Six out of the 10 deaths already, Ozbeth! That random coworker of your mom isn't the only girl that's on fire!
Work it, girl, work it!
Wait, Rilee has her 4 grandkids now, right? *counts Eris, Ablowitz, Cariden, and Lisee. 
Lisee was adopted by Spodvi, wasn't she? Phew, okay.

I hate death by starvation! I had a sim die of old age while we were waiting for him to starve to death, lol!
I'm so curious to see which other three death types you will choose.
The twins and Eris are adorable!!! I'm very eager to read more, you know! ;-)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline BallerinaHippo

• Immortal
Re: A Sharebear Legacy: His Job...Is Not Very Screenshot Friendly
« Reply #77 on: April 14, 2018, 08:54:32 PM »
I don't know whether to be amused or deeply disturbed by Ozbeth's House of Horrors.  I mean, that shot of Random Girl from Rilee's Work catching on fire followed by the picture of Spodluck's little family in their little room and Tanvi is mopping the floor...it's just too perfect.  Perfect, and creepy, and funny all at the same time. 

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #78 on: April 15, 2018, 01:40:42 AM »
Bahahaha, go Ozbeth!  That's amazing right there.  I love her moping about Yuki XD Um, there's no rule against using gender customization right?  Go for it, Ozbeth!  Seeing an Ozbeth/Yuki nooboo would be adorable.

Offline LenaLJ

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Challenge Board Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #79 on: April 16, 2018, 06:24:38 AM »
I got what I wanted, alot of Ozbeth, heir or not she got all the attention, I like it.

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #80 on: April 17, 2018, 12:40:07 AM »
I want an Ozbeth and Yuki baby, too! Demands! I haz them! Unreasonable demands! Eris is adorable, though, so I'll hang onto them for now.
So long, Advaith, and thanks for all the muscles! Glad he got to get in one last, phenomenal round of karaoke.
What have they done to Vlad now? He used to be a guaranteed sunlight death when you needed one! I don't know what I'm going to do at this point, because I'm certainly not burning up Lilith Vatore, she's my fave!
Anyway, your babies are adorable, Cariden is TOTALLY rocking that hat, and your legacy is awesome. Go Sharebears!

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #81 on: April 20, 2018, 12:25:03 PM »
Six out of the 10 deaths already, Ozbeth! That random coworker of your mom isn't the only girl that's on fire!
Work it, girl, work it!
Wait, Rilee has her 4 grandkids now, right? *counts Eris, Ablowitz, Cariden, and Lisee. 
Lisee was adopted by Spodvi, wasn't she? Phew, okay.

I hate death by starvation! I had a sim die of old age while we were waiting for him to starve to death, lol!
I'm so curious to see which other three death types you will choose.
The twins and Eris are adorable!!! I'm very eager to read more, you know! ;-)
It was at seven, actually.  Advaith was six, then the random coworker caught fire  :=)
Lisee is Rilee's 3rd child as she needed to be friend with 3 of her children for the level before she needed 4 grandkids.  I'm working around that, though.
Oh goodness, the twins and Eris grow into such adorable little children!!  I can't wait to see them as teens!

I don't know whether to be amused or deeply disturbed by Ozbeth's House of Horrors.  I mean, that shot of Random Girl from Rilee's Work catching on fire followed by the picture of Spodluck's little family in their little room and Tanvi is mopping the floor...it's just too perfect.  Perfect, and creepy, and funny all at the same time. 
Yeah, Ozbeth is a delightful Mistress of Murder and Mayhem  ;=)  She's been such a fun character to write!  As much as I adore her, I think it's probably for the best that she's the helper/spare rather than the heir.  Spodluck just keeps quietly plugging away at stuff while Ozbeth has no real requirements and just helps with skilling or aspiration work as an afterthought.
Your description of the family makes them sound like a deadlier version of the Adams Family  ;=)

Bahahaha, go Ozbeth!  That's amazing right there.  I love her moping about Yuki XD Um, there's no rule against using gender customization right?  Go for it, Ozbeth!  Seeing an Ozbeth/Yuki nooboo would be adorable.
Unforunately, Yuki already hit elder status and I'm using all the spaces in my household.  Also, Yuki randomly disappeared completely from the relationship panels of everyone in my household as soon as she aged up. 
Yeah, it was super fun writing Ozbeth as the moping lovesick puppy rather than just as the morally oblivious queen of Simdeath.

I got what I wanted, alot of Ozbeth, heir or not she got all the attention, I like it.
So glad Ozbeth is living up to your expectations!  I'm not sure if all spares will get so much spotlight time, but it's kind of hard not to make her the focal point!

I want an Ozbeth and Yuki baby, too! Demands! I haz them! Unreasonable demands! Eris is adorable, though, so I'll hang onto them for now.
So long, Advaith, and thanks for all the muscles! Glad he got to get in one last, phenomenal round of karaoke.
What have they done to Vlad now? He used to be a guaranteed sunlight death when you needed one! I don't know what I'm going to do at this point, because I'm certainly not burning up Lilith Vatore, she's my fave!
Anyway, your babies are adorable, Cariden is TOTALLY rocking that hat, and your legacy is awesome. Go Sharebears!
Sorry.  Elder Yuki can't bear Ozbeth a nooboo and we don't have spare spaces in the house  :=(
Advaith was a dork, but quite the glorious helper as a first spouse...other than the bad pairing of his squeamish trait and the outdoorsy aspiration!
No, Lilith is guaranteed not to be a vamp death target for Ozbeth.  Lilith is lovely and I've wanted her as a dynasty/legacy spouse for a while now.  In fact, she was going to be married into my Took household, but she lingered outside before a party and turned to ash several generations before I'd planned on adding her  :=(  I'm definitely wanting to keep her around as an option for my Sharebears!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
A Sharebear Legacy: His Other Wife and His Dislike of Cake
« Reply #82 on: April 20, 2018, 12:26:29 PM »
Fire.  It is a primal force of nature and symbol of duality.  It burns, it destroys.  It reshapes, it creates.  And sometimes...

Pippin:  Well, sometimes it is the victim of toddler breath and spit!
Tanvi:  Wow.  Nice, Pippin.
Pippin:  Well, I was just being accurate.
Tanvi:  Anyway, my little Cariden hits his child birthday!

Spodluck:  Urm drv brnrm drfdr?
Cariden:  Yeah, pretty much, except everything's kind of blurry?
Tanvi:  Yeah, looks like your glasses didn't age up with you.  We'll have to fix that.
Pippin:  Wait, he speaks babble?
Tanvi:  He takes after his mama.  Well, makeover time!

Pippin:  And in his post-makeover attire, he starts putting in work on the social butterfly aspiration.
Cariden:  Woot!  If I'm gonna be a social butterfly, it's gonna be a monarch!
Pippin:  ...I'm not sure if that was witty or just weird.  Anyway, if it's Cariden's birthday, that means...

Pippin:  It's also Ablowitz' birthday!
Tanvi:  Yes, Pippin.  That would be how twins work.

Ozbeth:  Hey!  They both got better age-up outfits than I did!
Tanvi:  Well, if it makes you feel better, they both still needed makeovers.
Ozbeth:  Eh, I'll just channel my frustration into my hobby.
Tanvi:  Atta girl!
Pippin:  Anyway, Ablowitz gets his makeover...

Pippin:  and starts into the artistic prodigy aspiration.
Ablowitz:  Just doing what I can to help the fam.
Tanvi:  That's my boy.
Pippin:  So, you're saying they both take after you?
Spodluck:  Erv, de brg mrfgr.
Tanvi:  Thank you, sweetheart!
Pippin:  What did he say?
Tanvi:  He said, "Well, they are perfect."
Ozbeth:  And speaking of things being perfect...

Ozbeth:  Glen thinks the sauna is the perfect spot to spend some time, right?
Glen:  Yeah, it's great, but what was that you said earlier about it being in one of your, I think you said, "death boxes?"
Ozbeth:  Oh, look at the time.  Gotta go!
Glen:  K.  Umm, did you just lock the door?  Hello?  Ozbeth?

Cariden:  "Well hey there!  I'm Cariden!"  No.  That's no good.  "Howdy, I'm Cary!"  Nope.  Not a winner.  How about..."Wassup?  I'm Card!"  Yep!  That's it.  That's the one!

Ablowitz:  Blue glitter?  No, that's not flashy enough.   Green and purple glitter?  No, still not enough.  Rainbow glitter with extra sparkles?!?  Yes!!  That's the one!!
Pippin:  Yes, the boys are each finding their own little niche.
Ozbeth:  Hmm, my orchestrator sense are tingling.  To the Death Cave!

Pippin:  Umm, why is there a lady in here along with Glen?
Ozbeth:  She was the back-up plan!
Aahana:  And I'm actually going to walk out of here alive, aren't I?
Ozbeth:  Yeah, might need you for another death later.  Don't leave town.
Aahana:  ...k?  Thanks?
Glen:  Umm, I think I need help...

Ozbeth:  Woot!  Mistah G to the rescue!
Grim:  That's right!  I'll have him out of here in no time!
Aahana:  Soooooo, I can leave now, right?
Ozbeth:  Nope!  I have more plans for you.
Aahana:  ...oh...

Aahana:  Oh!  This is awesome!  I thought you were gonna kill me!
Ozbeth:  Well, if you compare our scores, pretty sure that's what I'm doing.
Grim and Card:  Ooooo, burn!
Pippin:  And later, Ozbeth gets in time with another gal...and it involves more burning.

Pippin:  The burning of birthday candles!!

Ozbeth:  Ugh!  Everybody gets better age-up outfits than I got!
Eris:  Sorry, mom.  I'll go do my makeover now.

Eris:  Wow, gaming is awesome, mom!
Ozbeth:  Uh-huh.
Pippin:  So, how are things, Tanvi?
Tanvi:  Well, I've moved out of the house so Spod and I can have more babies and Rilee can finish her big happy family aspiration.
Pippin:  Moved out?  But we'll miss you!
Tanvi:  Eh, I'm still in the family club, and we gather pretty much all the time.
Pippin:  That's true!  Tanvi, you're the best!
Tanvi:  That's true!
Pippin:  And we keep Tanvi around some more as we try for our first gold medal party.

Ozbeth:  I thought this costume would be original.
Tanvi:  Sorry, sis!  If it helps, you're really rocking that look!
Rilee:  You said Rilee's rocking that look?  Why thank you!

Pippin:  Eris and Spodluck got going on the jack o'lanterns.
Eris:  Careful costume planning means mine can be a self-portrait!
Pippin:  Nice!  Meantime...

Pippin:  uncontrolled Tanvi starts autonomously repairing the shower.  Tanvi, you're the best!
Tanvi:  It's true.
Pippin:  And Eris finished her...self-portrait?

Eris:  ...something went wrong.  Horribly, horribly wrong.
Pippin:  Anyway, we earn our first gold medal at a party and then there's cleaning up to be done.

Eris:  Yeah, there's a down side to not being in the running for heir.
Card:  True, but you're definitely in the running for maid-of-the-year!
Eris:  ...keep working on that charisma, bucko.  You've obviously not mastered it yet.
Pippin:  And another thing that happened in that same bathroom...

Ozbeth:  Hey look!  I'm gonna be an aunt again!
Pippin:  Umm, how are you seeing her through the wall?
Ozbeth:  I...have strange mutant powers?  Oh!  Speaking of, my orchestrator sense are tingling...

Random Sim Who Might Have Been a Spouse Option If She Wasn't Already an Adult:  Goodness, I haven't eaten for days and am now starving literally to death!
Ozbeth:  Woot!  I mean, don't worry, I'll call for help!
RSWMHBASOISWAAA:  Thanks!  (drops)

Grim:  I have come to your rescue!!
Ozbeth:  You da best, Mistah G!
Pippin:  Well, that's 9 deaths down.  And speaking of 9, that's what level Cassie Bheeda's at in the tech guru career which Spodluck recently quit.  Maybe it's time to move a secondary spouse into that vacant household spot?

Cassie:  Hey, Spod!  Guess you moved out the old ball and chain so we could finally be together, eh?
Spodluck:  (confused/disgusted look) Erm drb vrmdr wrv?
Cassie:  (holds up a sign) "My mom's listening in on speakerphone.  Just play along and I'll move in to (hopefully) max the career and an aspiraton."
Spodluck:  (changes to a flirty tone) Thul drnbr drdbr!
Cassie:  Oh, Spod, you charmer!  I'd love to move in with you!
Jessminder:  (on the phone) YES!!  I mean...nothing...I'm not here.  (click)
Pippin:  And so, Cassie brought in her almost maxed career and the Leader of the Pack aspiration which instantly won her an invite into the household club, and quite conveniently, Spodluck become embarrassed while chatting with Cassie.
Ozbeth:  Hey, bro!  Mr.  Cuddles made you some cake!!

Spodluck:  Drb brmr trmd!
Pippin:  And we've already completed the MySims, postcard, mood painting, and plushy collections, so now we're one essence closer to having all the mood essences!  Things are going well for the Sharebears!

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Re: A Sharebear Legacy: His Other Wife and His Dislike of Cake
« Reply #83 on: April 20, 2018, 12:46:48 PM »
Ozbeth is doing great. Tanvi is such a trooper. But I didn't know that the essence of cowplant where needed.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #84 on: April 20, 2018, 02:03:12 PM »
Ozbeth is on fire! Aww, Tanvi! Awesome that she does stuff even without being controlled.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #85 on: April 20, 2018, 02:23:37 PM »
Wow, the twins are too adorable! Are they identical twins?
Because I though Cariden resembles Spodluck a lot. Or is it just the hat?
Absolutely loved Eris and her self-portrait pumpkin!
Awww, you moved Tanvi out! (I'm secretly relieved I'm not the only watcher to move out the Gen2 spouse... *coughs)
More power to Rilee and Big Happy Family!

Moving Tanvi was a brilliant solution for Rilee (Big Happy Family) and Ozbeth (more "room to orchestrate").
Did you keep track of how long starvation takes? Apparently 72 hours wasn't long enough for Edamame. (;_;)
(@sdhoey is correct. There's a point for completing a collection of all 13 reward potions.
I only collect cowplant essences for mood boosts and for making certain deaths easier. :D)

I'm sooooo curious about your plans for Aahana--she's not even the one who died of starvation!
Glad to see your Sharebears making such great progress, Pippin!

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #86 on: April 20, 2018, 03:44:10 PM »
The pumpkin self-portrait killed me! Now I want Eris to be the heir. More unreasonable demands! I will continue to haz them!
However, Card's butterfly pun makes me like him a great deal, so he's my favorite for now.
Nice work on the spouse swap! Welcome home, Cassie Bheeda! I'm sure she's relieved to get out of that teeny apartment. I love Spodluck's face when he meets with romantic attention from anyone but Tanvi. Adorable! I love those two! Best couple ever.

Offline LenaLJ

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Challenge Board Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #87 on: April 20, 2018, 04:29:26 PM »
Ohh Tanvi why did you have to leave?
Why is everyone moving out the spouse.
But it is okay, totally okay because i still got Ozbeth
Cariden is such a little flirt.

Offline simfulicious

• Watcher
  • Origin ID: petunia302007
    • Stories By Simfulicious
« Reply #88 on: April 20, 2018, 05:40:21 PM »
I absolutely love Ozbeth!  I think my Sharebear's need to borrow her!  Of course, murder is going to be harder for the watcher to handle in mine, since I only want family members living in the house.  But, I do think the rules just say that I have to collect the ghost, they don't have to be household members?...hmmm something to think about.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #89 on: April 30, 2018, 10:47:54 PM »
Ozbeth is doing great. Tanvi is such a trooper. But I didn't know that the essence of cowplant where needed.
Oh.  Apparently it isn't a collection.  My mistake.  I think I owe Spodluck an apology...

Ozbeth is on fire! Aww, Tanvi! Awesome that she does stuff even without being controlled.
Yeah, Tanvi and Ozbeth are both outshining poor Spodluck.  Realistically, he's doing well, he's just not doing very exciting stuff.

Wow, the twins are too adorable! Are they identical twins?
Because I though Cariden resembles Spodluck a lot. Or is it just the hat?
Absolutely loved Eris and her self-portrait pumpkin!
Awww, you moved Tanvi out! (I'm secretly relieved I'm not the only watcher to move out the Gen2 spouse... *coughs)
More power to Rilee and Big Happy Family!

Moving Tanvi was a brilliant solution for Rilee (Big Happy Family) and Ozbeth (more "room to orchestrate").
Did you keep track of how long starvation takes? Apparently 72 hours wasn't long enough for Edamame. (;_;)
(@sdhoey is correct. There's a point for completing a collection of all 13 reward potions.
I only collect cowplant essences for mood boosts and for making certain deaths easier. :D)

I'm sooooo curious about your plans for Aahana--she's not even the one who died of starvation!
Glad to see your Sharebears making such great progress, Pippin!
Aahana was just a gaming buddy for Ozbeth.  She actually died the next day of old age.
I had to move in what's-her-name to get the starvation death.  She moved in after Tanvi moved out and then Cassie moved in right after she died.
Well, I guess I at least got a mood booster out of the cowplant incident...

The pumpkin self-portrait killed me! Now I want Eris to be the heir. More unreasonable demands! I will continue to haz them!
However, Card's butterfly pun makes me like him a great deal, so he's my favorite for now.
Nice work on the spouse swap! Welcome home, Cassie Bheeda! I'm sure she's relieved to get out of that teeny apartment. I love Spodluck's face when he meets with romantic attention from anyone but Tanvi. Adorable! I love those two! Best couple ever.
It was such great dumb luck that Eris got a pumpkin head costume!  Eris the heiress does sound pretty awesome, but I'm afraid I can't distort the rules to accommodate that.  Depending on heir choice, she may end up with an active role, maybe?
Cassie gets to complete her aspiration and only needs the one promotion to max the career.  She was quite the great find!

Ohh Tanvi why did you have to leave?
Why is everyone moving out the spouse.
But it is okay, totally okay because i still got Ozbeth
Cariden is such a little flirt.
Tanvi is at the house almost all the time because of the club and she's super helpful.  She autonomously cleans and repairs and she even painted a $500ish painting for us.  She's awesome!
Glad you're enjoying Cariden!  You'll get to know him (and Ablowitz) a bit more in the next update.

I absolutely love Ozbeth!  I think my Sharebear's need to borrow her!  Of course, murder is going to be harder for the watcher to handle in mine, since I only want family members living in the house.  But, I do think the rules just say that I have to collect the ghost, they don't have to be household members?...hmmm something to think about.
Awww, so glad you're enjoying my little murder girl!  I think she's rather delightful as well!