Author Topic: A Sharebear Legacy: Please Graveyard  (Read 46158 times)

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
A Sharebear Legacy: His Twins Become Teens
« Reply #90 on: April 30, 2018, 10:48:43 PM »
In this seeming safe home, with this seemingly normal family, a horror unlike any that you have ever seen is about to emerge...

Cassie:  So, how does this selfie thing work?
Card:  Yeah, pretty much like that, Auntie Cass.
Cassie:  K.  Thanks.  I guess.
Card:  No prob!  Well, back to working on my motor skill!

Pippin:  Yep.  Card has finished social butterfly and moved on to rambunctious scamp.  Unfortunately, the game does not seem to recognize our monkey bars as monkey bars.
Card:  I'm playful.  These are monkey bars.  Notice me, game senpei, notice me!
Pippin:  But he wasn't the only one doing some motor skill work.

Ablowitz:  Woot!  Dance party time!
Pippin:  Hmm, that's more of a valuable life skill for the Tooks, but okay.  And while our potential heirs are working on the motor skill...

Pippin:  Young Eris is working on her piano skill.
Eris:  Hey, I may not be able to be heir, but I can still play a mean Chopsticks!
Pippin:  So your mom kills other Sims, but you just slay on the piano!
Eris:  Ummm, can we find a way to say that without implicating my mother in the accidental deaths of those poor Sims?
Pippin:  ...I don't think she'd want us to.
Ozbeth:  True dat!
Pippin:  Meantime, very pregnant Tanvi is the most helpful uncontrolled Sim of all time.

Tanvi:  Well, I mean, you can't just leave these books laying around!  My poor boys may have my good looks and natural charm, but they got their father's clumsiness.
Pippin:  Umm, he doesn't have the clumsy trait...
Tanvi:  That doesn't make him a graceful ballerina, Pippin.

Tanvi:  Really?  You're showing this shot?
Pippin:  What?  It's you being helpful!
Tanvi:  I warn you, Ozbeth adores me and she still needs one more Simdeath.
Pippin:  ...I'm sorry.  Anyway, little Lisee has a very special day.

Rilee:  Aww, my little baby is getting all grown up!

Lisee:  Yeah, can I get a makeover now?
Ozbeth:  Grrr, her outfit was still better than mine.

Lisee:  Woot!  Card was right!  These things are awesome!
Card:  Yeah, and apparently not monkey bars.  Perhaps they're actually elephant sticks?  Or a sloth ladder?
Pippin:  You are a special cookie.
Card:  Thank you!
Pippin:  ...it wasn't a compliment...anyway, the household was further developed to include a museum and a separate space for the sauna.

Cassie:  Hey, Rilee, can we chat in the sauna?
Rilee:  Sure.  No locking the door behind us, Ozbeth.
Ozbeth:  ...dang it.

Cassie:  So, I know you're the leader of the club, and you're totally awesome at it, but if you let me be the leader, it will complete my aspiration.
Rilee:  Done!
Pippin:  And the Leader of the Pack aspiration is completed!!  Speaking of aspirations, how's the whiz kid aspiration coming along, Ablowitz?

Ablowitz:  Eh, not as quickly as Card did the social thing, but I'm getting there.
Pippin:  Why are the pieces still in the starting positions?
Ablowitz:  I'm letting my opponent go first.
Pippin:  You're playing by yourself...?
Ablowitz:  Yeah, and I'm apparently trying to wait me out.
Pippin:  ...uh...ummm...not even sure how to respond to that.

Cassie:  HELP!!!
Pippin:  Don't worry.  It's not like you'll come back pregnant.
Cassie:  Pregnant?!?!?!?!?
Tanvi:  Maybe you shouldn't have mentioned that?
Pippin:  Hmm, maybe not.  Well, eventually she came back.  Speaking of coming back...

Pippin:  Spodluck and the kids came back from school and work at the same time.
Spodluck:  Drm frbrmrn tryn!
Eris:  So, those are actually words?
Card:  Yeah.  Kind of.  They're at least word-ish.
Pippin:  And we finally reached the teen birthday for the twins.

Ablowitz:  Woot!  This is gonna be awesome!

Pippin:  And then it was Card's turn.

Card:  Umm, why aren't we going for a gold medal birthday party?  Or even two gold medal birthday parties?
Pippin:  ...oh...

Card:  Well, missed opportunity for that, but totally nailed the age up shot!  Now let's get some makeovers.  I look like a 1950's bowling champion.

Card:  Now this I can work with!
Pippin:  Cariden, or Card as he prefers, ages up with the squeamish, good, gregarious, and socially gifted traits as well as the Party Animal aspiration.  Meantime...

Pippin:  Ablowitz ages up with the dog lover, slob, domestic, and creatively gifted traits as well as the big happy family aspirations.  Voting will be happening soon.  If Ablowitz takes over, this will probably be our 10 kids in a generation moment!  If Card takes over, we'll be doing a ton of partying!  But fear not, we'll have at least another update before we start voting time.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: A Sharebear Legacy: His Twins Become Teens
« Reply #91 on: April 30, 2018, 10:57:02 PM »
I snickered at Card's "1950's bowling champion" comment.  I always thought it had to be a jungle gym for that part of Rambunctious Scamp?  It's never worked for the monkey bars for me, at least not the playful part.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #92 on: April 30, 2018, 11:49:46 PM »
Both Cariden and Ablowitz (may I ask where these names come from?) aged up very handsomely!!!
Loved Card's proud age-up shot, bowling champion or not!
Ooooh, Ablowitz's 10 kids and Big Happy Family or Cariden's Party Animal partying.
I would dearly love to compare similarities between Faust spawn, bbbuuuttttt...I'm Team Cariden!
Squeamish doesn't matter for Party Animal, as long as he has minions to handle the cleanup, hehe!

Can't wait for the next update!!! I am ready for Ze Vote, lol.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

P.S. Are the boys identical twins?
P.P.S. I'm with Shewolf....space/pirate jungle gym for Tier I of R. Scamp and monkey bars for Tier III.

Online LenaLJ

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Challenge Board Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #93 on: May 01, 2018, 02:17:38 AM »
Ohhh lovely twins. Can i vote now, I know where i want to vote, mostly because it would be fun seeing more tackling the 10 children in one generation haha.
Really liking the different personalities of the boys. Cant wait to see what more you want to show us before we can vote.
(Ablowitz, I got your back.)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #94 on: May 04, 2018, 02:54:16 PM »
Not that I am lobbying for my boi Cariden but....
Cariden has the Party Animal aspiration which he can complete as a high-schooler then still do the 10-children shtick as a young adult.
Big Happy Family as a first aspiration means Ablowitz won't be finished until he has four grandchildren.
Lots of reward traits he won't be able to buy until much later... #TeamCariden

Who me? Well, no, I'm not trying to influence the vote. *slinks away

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #95 on: May 04, 2018, 08:14:11 PM »
I snickered at Card's "1950's bowling champion" comment.  I always thought it had to be a jungle gym for that part of Rambunctious Scamp?  It's never worked for the monkey bars for me, at least not the playful part.
Oh.  Monkey bars aren't a jungle gym?  We always used the terms interchangeably when I was growing up.  I owe the game an apology.
Glad you enjoyed my bowling champ in all his glory  ;=)

Both Cariden and Ablowitz (may I ask where these names come from?) aged up very handsomely!!!
Loved Card's proud age-up shot, bowling champion or not!
Ooooh, Ablowitz's 10 kids and Big Happy Family or Cariden's Party Animal partying.
I would dearly love to compare similarities between Faust spawn, bbbuuuttttt...I'm Team Cariden!
Squeamish doesn't matter for Party Animal, as long as he has minions to handle the cleanup, hehe!

Can't wait for the next update!!! I am ready for Ze Vote, lol.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

P.S. Are the boys identical twins?
P.P.S. I'm with Shewolf....space/pirate jungle gym for Tier I of R. Scamp and monkey bars for Tier III.
Ze vote is coming right up!
The boys are very similar looking, but not exactly identical.  A bit of small difference in face shape and/or features, but pretty darned close.  Then again, Spodluck and Tanvi had some fairly similar features.
I just made up the names.  It was a moment of, "Oh look, here are kids and I have no ideas for names so...let's make stuff up!"

Ohhh lovely twins. Can i vote now, I know where i want to vote, mostly because it would be fun seeing more tackling the 10 children in one generation haha.
Really liking the different personalities of the boys. Cant wait to see what more you want to show us before we can vote.
(Ablowitz, I got your back.)
I just wanted everyone to get to experience the personalities a bit more and there is a pair of Faust twins I wanted to introduce everyone to  ;=)

Not that I am lobbying for my boi Cariden but....
Cariden has the Party Animal aspiration which he can complete as a high-schooler then still do the 10-children shtick as a young adult.
Big Happy Family as a first aspiration means Ablowitz won't be finished until he has four grandchildren.
Lots of reward traits he won't be able to buy until much later... #TeamCariden

Who me? Well, no, I'm not trying to influence the vote. *slinks away
No, not lobbying at all!  Don't worry, your guilt will show up in the council appearance  ;=)

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
A Sharebear Legacy: His Boys Deal with Hair and Heir Voting
« Reply #96 on: May 04, 2018, 08:15:12 PM »
Nighttime.  Even the safest of neighborhoods can fall prey to the evils that walk the dark of nighttime.  This neighborhood...has becomes its latest victim.

Ablowitz:  We should get inside in a hurry!  The narrator said something about evil and stuff coming at nighttime!
Card:  Chill, little bro.  Pretty sure he meant us, plus it's early morning, not night.
Ablowitz:  ...oh...
Pippin:  And so, our twins visit another pair of twins:  the Faust girls.

Elektra:  Who's at the door?
Cara:  It's some fella with a fedora...?

Jaxlyn:  Fedora?  That's a funny word.  Fedora.  Fedorable.  Fedora the Explorer!  Fel Dorado!!

Card:  Hey, gurl, I'm Card Sharebear!
Elektra:  Sharebear?
Card:  Yep!
Elektra:  Like the legacy family?
Elektra:  So you're a spoiled, entitled legacy brat?
Elektra:  Cool!  I could get used to that lifestyle!
Card:  It does tend to grow on you.

Ablowitz:  Oh, you must be the beautiful twin sister!
Cara:  No, I'm Cara Giver.  I'm just here to watch the girls.
Ablowitz:  So you're their mom?
Cara:  Just a care giver.  Tell you what, why don't I go get Jaxlyn for you.

Ablowitz:  Well, it's obvious where the girls get their good looks!
Cara:  Not their mom!
Elektra:  Is your brother alright?
Card:  Eh, she's a redhead. 
Elektra:  ...you act like that answers my question...

Jaxlyn:  BOO!!
Ablowitz:  AHH!!  I don't like!!  I.  Don't.  Like!
Elektra:  Leave the nice boy alone, sis.
Jaxlyn:  Oh poo!

Card:  Wow, you're both so very beautiful!
Jaxlyn:  Both of who?  Both of me?
Card:  ...sure.  Let's go with that.
Elektra:  Hey!  Some of that compliment was for me.
Jaxlyn:  But you're ugly.
Elektra:  We're identical!

Elektra:  So, Ablowitz, your hair is lovely.  What shampoo do you use?  Your hair's so thick and...
Ablowitz:  So...Cara's not your mom?  And she's not your sister?
Elektra:  (sigh) No.  She's not.
Jaxlyn:  Hehe, that's your hat!
Card:  Yeah...it is...?
Pippin:  And while the boys were there...

Pippin:  they met Eva Nair.  She's a teen.  Who knows, we might need a primary spouse depending on how the Faust twin's traits go.  She's erratic and lazy.  Jaxlyn is childish and loves the outdoors and Elektra is materialistic and also loves the outdoors.  Anyway, just to see how things would play out, both sets of twins and Eva went to the romantically aura'd Star Gazer's Lounge (or whatever it's called).

Card:  So, what say we all hit the pool?
Elektra:  So you can see our swimwear?
Ablowitz:  I'm offended that you would think...
Ablowitz:  Oh.  Never mind.
Eva:  CANNONBALL!!

Jaxlyn:  UGH!  I got water up my nose!
Elektra:  Yeah, I'm just angling for trophy wife.  I don't actually have to get my hair wet, right?
Jaxlyn:  No!  It's a trap!  The water crawls up your nose!
Pippin:  And after they enjoyed the pool...

Pippin:  random dice rolls determined karaoke partners.
Card:  Gotta get one of these for all the parties I'll be throwing!
Elektra:  Parties in a mansion?  I'm down with that!
Pippin:  And right around then, we got the notice that the romance festival was in town.  Formal wear, boys!

Jaxlyn:  Card looks different.
Ablowitz:  Umm, that guy's some random stranger danger.
Eva:  My fork is failing!
Pippin:  Those are chopsticks, sweetie.
Eva:  My chopsticks are failing to be a fork!

Elektra:  So, Tanvi, is being a legacy spouse as glamorous as I'm imagining it?
Tanvi:  It's actually a lot of hard work and dedication, but if you can find true love with your husband and enjoy the glorious moments with your kiddos, it's totally worth it!
Elektra:  Umm, I was looking more for an answer of "yes."

Card:  So...how are you getting along with the girls, Ab?
Ablowitz:  That Cara is quite a looker!  The twins are nice too.  Eva's weird.  How about you?  Have you made a connection with anyone?

Jaxlyn:  Love your dumb face!
Card:  Yeah.  Yeah I have.
(yes, they autonomously developed a pink relationship bar!)
Pippin:  And around that moment, the boys were magically whisked away to meet with the Sharebears High Council...

Through a portal of infinite magic a pair of twins are pulled twirling and reeling through the vortex of time and space...
Ablowitz:  Not really reeling, really.
Card:  Yeah, and this is just another neighborhood.  Not really pulled through time and space. 

Card:  Could have come here in a taxi, really.
Ablowitz:  Or an Uber, really.
Rilee:  Thanks for mentioning me so much, boys!
Ablowitz:  Mentioning you...?
Card:  Sure thing, grams!

P:  Hey, guys!
o:  Umm, formal setting...?
P:  Right!  Sharebear twin...type...people... 
F:  (facepalm)
P:  you have been summoned here for judgment!

Card:  Judgment?  Isn't that rather harsh sounding?
Ablowitz:  Why is there no furniture?  Seriously!  There's just so much wasted space!

P:  Okay, well maybe "judgment" was a bit overboard, but it's heir voting time, so I was trying to make it dramatic.
Card:  Oh, yeah that makes sense.
Ablowitz:  You could get a couch, at least.  Maybe a bookshelf? 

F:  Ablowitz, why don't you tell us your plans for being heir and explain why the voters should choose you?

Ablowitz:  So, you know how there's all this wasted space here?  I'd fill it.  With kids!  Lots of kids!  A great big family.  I think maybe the lovely Cara's oldest daughter Elektra fancies me...
Card:  Or your money, at least.
Ablowitz:  and she'd be happy to help me grow a large and glorious family of 10 kiddos!  That's a legacy requirement and everything!
F:  Well, not a requirement so much as the only way to get that additional point.
Ablowitz:  Exactly!  The only way, so my big happy family would knock out that aspiration and fulfill that requirement meaning that I fill two legacy needs!
F:  Didn't your grandma already complete Big Happy Family?
Ablowitz:  ...I could have lots of kids to learn skills.  Lots of skilling.

o:  Card, I'm voting for you...I mean...tell us why we should vote for you.

Card:  Alright, first off, my aspiration can be started as a teen.  Secondly, I don't need to boot out everyone in the household to clear room for 10 kids.  Thirdly, parties.  Fourthly, I think one of the council members favors me as the heir.
o:  I have no idea what you're talking about (feigns innocence).
Card:  But the main reason...Jaxlyn's awesome!  You know she'll be the life of every one of my parties and the light of my life.
Ablowitz:  Whoa, that's beautiful!
Card:  Thanks, bro!  You can vote for me too if you'd like!
Ablowitz:  Oh...I mean...Elektra and I have something electric!
Card:  Touche!

Pippin:  And so, it is up to you, dear readers to determine who will be the next heir. 

Ablowitz brings the slob and cheerful dog lover traits and will be going for the Big Happy Family meaning he'd be the ideal choice to have the 10 children generation.  This will mean moving out most of the current household, but moving in Elektra (and Cara?) as a spouse.  I'm thinking of going for the culinary career with him going for chef.

Cariden (Card) is a squeamish and good dog lover who is going for Party Animal, so he'll keep a decent number of the current household to help with that aspiration.  I'm thinking he'll go after the culinary career but follow the mixologist branch since that could help with parties.  And he'll have Jaxlyn as his spouse.

Vote in the comments.  Voting will close on Wednesday, the 9th.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #97 on: May 04, 2018, 08:48:17 PM »
I loved this "Meet the Heirs & Their Spouse Prospects" update through and through!
At first, I didn't understand why Elektra was so gung-ho about becoming a legacy wife.
Then I checked her traits again: she's materialistic! Makes so much sense now.
Still, you were very fortunate with both twins' traits and I love their makeovers, too.  Haha, the name Jaxlynn!

And yes, Cariden is right. I am voting for Cariden Sharebear as heir.
By the time you're a young adult, you'll have completed at least 3 aspirations and will be swimming in satisfaction points!
Good luck, kiddo! *waves TeamCariden banner

P.S. Loved that violet sari outfit and the way it matches with mah shades, lol.
P.P.S. Both twins are equally handsome, though.

Offline dontmindme

• Immortal
Cariden is the heir, please and thank you. Such a great update!

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Ugh, such a hard choice! lol but I think I gotta cast my vote for Card.  Loved the Council, as always.  Such an impartial lot (and no, I couldn't say that with anything resembling a straight face) ;)

Offline BallerinaHippo

• Immortal
I love them both.  And I couldn't even pick based on the future spouse because they are both great, too. 

I flipped a coin.  It was heads for Cariden.

Offline Tynynounours

• Occult
Very hard to decide too.

Ablowitz would be my favorite with his long dark hair, and his hilarious out of place discussions, but the others are right. He'll need a lot of place for his ten children, and won't really be able to fill his aspiration.

So I'm voting for Cariden, mostly because of the autonomous pink bar. I like when they more or less choose their partners by themselves. Also I hope that his brother may stay around.

Online LenaLJ

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Challenge Board Moderator
  • Watcher
What a lovely visit at first the Faust's and then the council.

I love both boys, and even though I might be the only one, I vote for Ablowitz.

Offline simfulicious

• Watcher
  • Origin ID: petunia302007
    • Stories By Simfulicious
Sorry, I gotta go with looks...and someone else to be doing 10 kiddos, like me!  I vote for Ablowitz.