Author Topic: A Sharebear Legacy: Please Graveyard  (Read 46163 times)

Offline Tynynounours

• Occult
Re: A Sharebear Legacy: It's Tough To Be Ablowitz
« Reply #120 on: May 31, 2018, 05:42:36 PM »
poor Ablowitz. Everyone is against him and need to rub it in.

And Ozbeth shamelessly stealing her brother's second wife. Well, it's not like he really wanted a second wife, or Ozbeth ever had compassion, but...

How many children did Tanvi have since she left the house? And can we expect a toddler playdate? (Well, Card needs parties....)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #121 on: May 31, 2018, 06:54:46 PM »
@Tynynounours
Nooooo, I'm not against Ablowitz at all! I love Ablowitz. I'm just trying to let go of my attachment in view of the inevitable.
Oh, did you mean Abs' family being against him?
And thank you for reminding us that Tanvi had moved out! I had completely forgotten about that!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #122 on: May 31, 2018, 09:50:50 PM »
Hmm, looks like I need to clarify some things that were neglected in narration...

Bahahaha, that last little bit had me really cracking up.  I mean the whole update did, but poor Ablowitz just can't catch a break XD
Okay, this part needed no clarification, but I'm really glad you enjoyed the update  :=)  This family just makes me happy!

I'm so confused by this update, lol!
Is that Tanvi looking surprisingly chubby while standing with Mr. Cuddles?
Hasn't she already completed the "get fat from a sim's cooking" (i.e., by eating rather than a reward potion)? Tanvi looks pretty fat to me (no offense, girl).
Why does Lisee need to do it again?
Since Rilee has the Matriarch trait, which household members can profit: Spod, Ozbeth, and Lisee? I understand now why you would favor Lisee.

Poor Ablowitz--the fates have abandoned you. Not only will you be moved out but you are being paired with THE most unattractive sim. Tough luck, dude.
At least ask your Watcher if she can have a Slimify serum!

As for Lilith, you're right. The Gen4 baby-making spouse needs to be one of the Jensens. If you're feeling impatient, you can always choose Lilith for the Gen5 spouse?

The house is looking fantastic! I love how the kitchen area has been transformed into the party room!
It's like Mr. Cuddles sits in his garden, which forms the house's heart from which he looks after his sims.
Most impressive is how long you've managed to keep Mr. Cuddles alive.

Wait, why are Spod and Tanvi having more babies instead of Card and Jax? Have Spod/Tanvi been secretly working on the 10-kids-in-one-gen thing in a full household?! And when did Tanvi have triplets? *counts Card, Ablowitz, and...?

Finally, congrats to Rilee on maxing the Scientist career! A most wise and fortunate use of the Wishing Well!
Tanvi moved out to give us room to move in Ozbeth's starvation victim who then died to make room to move in Cassie.  Shortly after Tanvi moved out, she and Spodluck tried for baby and successfully had a set of triplets (who are now toddlers).  Since then, she's become pregnant again, hence she's put on weight.  Even if she had gotten fat from Eris' cooking, she would sadly no longer count for it as she's part of the family club, but no longer part of the active household.
And yes, my cowplants are meticulously maintained and fed/played with to ensure they live for, well, pretty much ever.
Card and Jax can't be having babies yet as they're still teens and Jax hasn't even moved in yet...because we have no space in the household.
And why are you calling poor Cara unattractive?  She's a redhead!  Actually, the whole romance thing there started amusingly as I just let the boys associate as they would at the Faust house and Ablowitz showed way more interest in Cara than the teen girls!  In fact, I purposely relocated them (without her) just to see if he'd interact with them if she wasn't an option.  But yes, she might partake in the taste of diet ice cream Eris will be making  ;=)

I'm with oshizu, when did Tanvi have triplets? I just went back through the whole story and I can't find it.  ???

I need to work on the "get fat from eating a sim cooking" soon.

Now, why is everyone picking on poor Ablowitz?
So, the triplet question was answered earlier.  I recommend doing the Sim fattening during the generation where you work on the cooking skill/culinary career so you can kill two birds with one stone.
Ablowitz is simply not a logical choice to stay in the household, but I'm playing it up more in the narrative to ensure that he stays an interesting and sympathetic character.

poor Ablowitz. Everyone is against him and need to rub it in.

And Ozbeth shamelessly stealing her brother's second wife. Well, it's not like he really wanted a second wife, or Ozbeth ever had compassion, but...

How many children did Tanvi have since she left the house? And can we expect a toddler playdate? (Well, Card needs parties....)
Goodness!  Ozbeth and Cassie totally caught me off guard!  However, the Ozbeth/Yuki relationship I'd been hoping would happen but then Yuki aged up while we were waiting for Sims to starve to death.
The "rubbing it in" is just narrative silliness.  I'll be making sure Ablowitz is set up to have a happy life even though it's most likely going to be outside of the legacy house.
Toddler playdate?  That just might happen  ;=)

@Tynynounours
Nooooo, I'm not against Ablowitz at all! I love Ablowitz. I'm just trying to let go of my attachment in view of the inevitable.
Oh, did you mean Abs' family being against him?
And thank you for reminding us that Tanvi had moved out! I had completely forgotten about that!
Well, you were blatantly pro-Card, but no, I don't think you hate Ablowitz  ;=)  Yes, the whole "against him thing" is, indeed, the inevitable reality of how scoring in the legacy works.  On short lifespan, it's hard to justify keeping him around when he's simply repeating a completed aspiration that will take him a long while to finish.

Well, hope that clears everything up ;=)

Offline Tynynounours

• Occult
« Reply #123 on: June 01, 2018, 09:31:56 AM »
@oshizu yes, I meant his family, not others readers. And yes, it seems logical to move him out. As it was to move Tanvi out. It's still sad though.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
A Sharebear Legacy: It's Rilee the End
« Reply #124 on: June 04, 2018, 11:18:36 PM »
A noise.  Perhaps merely the howling of the wind blowing past.  Then again, perhaps something more.  Maybe it is a crying voice.  Something somewhere between a shriek and a howl.  The voice of a banshee.

Pippin:  Hey!  He's got level 8 in singing!  He's not that bad!
Eris:  He's not that good...
Ablowitz:  Hey!
Pippin:  Anyway, the Rilee important member of this household is working towards that final promotion.

Rilee:  Hey, coworker, maybe you should change into your sleepwear, clean the lab, and then be frozen!
Coworker:  Umm, thanks?
Pippin:  And after maxing her work bar for the day...

Pippin:  she looks for more aliens to complete our collection!
Rilee:  Woot!  Found one!
Pippin:  Woot!  Only four more to go!  And we arrive home and have lots of excitement...

Spodluck:  Thym grrr mgngm!!
Tanvi:  Oww!  I mean, carry on with the birthday OW party.  OW!
Pippin:  Yep, the twins have separate birthday parties while Tanvi goes into labor.  Craziness!

Card:  Young adulthood, here I come!
Lisee:  Ugh, how much more do I have to eat?
Eris:  Eh, I'm sure you'll qualify as fat before too long.
Lisee:  Gee, thanks.
Eris:  I...that is...you're still cute.

Elektra:  Hey, sis!  Remember how much you love having me around after you marry the legacy heir and move into the fancy house, okay?
Jaxton:  ...who are you again?
Elektra:  Oh, you're so funny!
Jaxton:  Yeah, I am.  But seriously, who are you?
Elektra:  ...your twin?
Jaxton:  No, Ablowitz says the redhaired lady's my twin.
Elektra:  ...
Pippin:  Speaking of the redhaired lady...

Pippin:  her would-be boyfriend is aging up in our second straight gold medal birthday party!
Ozbeth:  Woot!!  Celebration time!
Ablowitz:  Aww, thanks, Aunt Ozbeth!
Ozbeth:  What?  I was celebrating Cassie's new hairstyle!  Look at my blue-haired beauty!
Cassie:  Aww, you're so sweet!
Ablowitz:  ...it's my birthday...

Cara:  Happy birthday, big guy.
Ablowitz:  Whoa!  Is that your formal wear?
Cara:  Nah, I was hitting the treadmill for you to try to make myself more attractive.
Ablowitz: More attractive?  I don't think that's possible!
Cara:  You are so sweet.  Blind, but sweet.
Pippin:  And shortly thereafter, two significant things happened.

Jaxton:  Woot!  I'm all sparkly and flying!
Card:  Well, looks like my girlfriend is in my age bracket again!
Jaxton:  I don't even know what a bracket is!
Pippin:  And then the other thing happened...

Rilee:  Well, looks like it's Rilee the end for me.
Pippin:  And Grim arrived, but Card has a really high charisma score...

Card:  Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease don't take my granny!  She's wonderful and dear to me and...
Grim:  Sorry, it's her time.
Card:  But she's one promotion and two more levels of rocket science away from maxing those for our legacy.
Grim:  Oh.  She can have more time then.

Ozbeth:  You are so sexy and wonderful!
Grim:  Why, thank you, but I'm actually already...
Ozbeth:  Umm, I was talking to Cassie.
Cassie:  Aww, thanks, sweetie, but maybe you should at least thank the guy who brought your mom back?
Ozbeth:  Brought her back?  She was laying here the whole time!
Cassie:  (facepalm)
Pippin:  And the next day...

Lisee:  Congrats on the twins, Tanvi!  And I heard you had a girl this time?
Tanvi:  Yep!  By the way, your figure is amazing!
Lisee:  (sigh) I stink at putting weight on.  This is going to take forever.
Card:  Woot!  Third birthday party in two days!

Ozbeth:  Aww, my little girl's getting all grown up.  Guess Cassie and I will need to make a new baby.
Eris:  Yeah, you...what?

Pippin:  What are you wishing for, Eris?
Eris:  To complete all the food requirements for this legacy.
Ozbeth:  (Blat)  I think this horn is broken.
Pippin:  Yeah, I'm sure that's it.  Meantime, Eris does oshizu a favor and whips up a batch of special ice cream.

Cara:  Aww, thanks for making the ice cream to try to make me look better for my fella, Eris.
Cassie:  You big softy!
Eris:  If you tell mom I did this, I'll break both your arms.
Cassie:  ...k...

Ablowitz:  Wow!  That ice cream is really working!  You look awesome!
Cara:  It hasn't done anything.
Ablowitz:  It doesn't need to.  No need to mess with perfection.
Cara:  Ooo, I feel it working...

Cara:  and that's it.  I look a bit more tone.  Maybe a shade slimmer.  Sorry.
Ablowitz:  You're breathtaking!
Lisee:  Ugh, if you two keep it up I don't think I'll be able to keep this down.
Pippin:  And shortly after that, the camera pans to the backyard where, mere moments ago, Rilee was working on her rockets.

Rilee:  Looks like it's Rilee time to go.
Grim:  I'm Rilee sorry.

Spodluck:  Brm drf plrbn der!
Grim:  Sorry, she already got all the extra time I can give her.

Spodluck:  BBLLLLRRMMFFF!!
Ozbeth:  Mom?  MOM?
Lisee:  She...she can't be...gone...

Pippin:  But sadly, she is Rilee gone.  Rilee Sharebear, you got us off to a fantastic start, were the mother of three amazing kids, and will be missed tremendously!

She was fantastic, really Rilee

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: A Sharebear Legacy: It's Rilee the End
« Reply #125 on: June 05, 2018, 02:35:49 AM »
Thank you for trying, Eris! I truly appreciate your thoughtfulness.
Hah, I cracked up at how Cara got rather muscular but didn't slim down.
At least her muscles are toned now! As for Lisee putting on weight, look at her thighs in that side shot of the post-TasteofDiet Cara!
I say give yourself a point, Watcher!

Card, hurry and move Jaxlynn (Jaxton?) in before Ozbeth has another nooboo!
Congrats on all the recent gold-medal parties, Card!

My condolences on the passing of Rilee Sharebear.
Loved those "Rilee in Retrospect" images! Rest in peace, Rilee.
You will be rilee, rilee missed by all. *grabs a box of tissues, sniffle, sniffle

Offline LenaLJ

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Challenge Board Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #126 on: June 05, 2018, 09:38:32 AM »
A nice collage of dear Rilee, Its always so sad to see the founder go.
I always try to think off it as having reach a milestone in the legacy, just to calm myself a bit.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #127 on: June 05, 2018, 10:42:02 AM »
R.I.P Rilee  :'(

I still love Albowitz, he is a special kind of guy. I love how he loves Cara.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #128 on: June 05, 2018, 11:19:42 AM »
--sniffle-- Goodbye Rilee, RIP!  You were an amazing founder!  Albowitz is great.  I do love how he just dotes on Cara.

Offline BallerinaHippo

• Immortal
« Reply #129 on: June 06, 2018, 11:08:45 AM »
I'm rilee gonna miss you, Rilee!  Really!  You started a great Legacy. 

I can't wait to see what direction Card and Jax take things.  Looks like Card has a great start on the parties already.  Albowitz and Cara are awesome.  I hope they are always on Card's guest list so that we'll keep seeing them. 

Offline Tynynounours

• Occult
« Reply #130 on: June 07, 2018, 02:39:58 AM »
Nooo, Riley! The hand in her first "dying" picture looks like someone trying to catch her.

As for Cara, she's just a sim with a lot to love. Ablowitz and her are sweet together, so I'm with him to pretend she's Jaxton's twin. No idea who may be that Elektra.  ::)

Offline dontmindme

• Immortal
« Reply #131 on: June 07, 2018, 07:22:12 AM »
Bye, Rilee. You did so well. You legacy is in good hands. Good luck to Card!

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #132 on: June 09, 2018, 10:45:52 PM »
Thank you for trying, Eris! I truly appreciate your thoughtfulness.
Hah, I cracked up at how Cara got rather muscular but didn't slim down.
At least her muscles are toned now! As for Lisee putting on weight, look at her thighs in that side shot of the post-TasteofDiet Cara!
I say give yourself a point, Watcher!

Card, hurry and move Jaxlynn (Jaxton?) in before Ozbeth has another nooboo!
Congrats on all the recent gold-medal parties, Card!

My condolences on the passing of Rilee Sharebear.
Loved those "Rilee in Retrospect" images! Rest in peace, Rilee.
You will be rilee, rilee missed by all. *grabs a box of tissues, sniffle, sniffle
C'mon, you know Ozbeth having another nooboo would be a great thing  ;=)
Lisee appreciates your requests to let her off the hook for the weight gain requirement.
I'm glad you enjoyed the Rilee retrospect moments.  She was a Rilee awesome founder and the Rilee Awesome Club will carry on in her honor.

A nice collage of dear Rilee, Its always so sad to see the founder go.
I always try to think off it as having reach a milestone in the legacy, just to calm myself a bit.
Yes, a milestone.  That's a Rilee nice way to think of it.

R.I.P Rilee  :'(

I still love Albowitz, he is a special kind of guy. I love how he loves Cara.
Thanks.  And yes, Ablowitz is a sweetheart.  He very naturally gravitates towards Cara just like Card gravitated to Jax.

--sniffle-- Goodbye Rilee, RIP!  You were an amazing founder!  Albowitz is great.  I do love how he just dotes on Cara.
He is quite the doting doof and I'm glad you enjoy it  ;=)
Agreed, Rilee was amazing and I miss her so much!!

I'm rilee gonna miss you, Rilee!  Really!  You started a great Legacy. 

I can't wait to see what direction Card and Jax take things.  Looks like Card has a great start on the parties already.  Albowitz and Cara are awesome.  I hope they are always on Card's guest list so that we'll keep seeing them. 
No worries, Ab and Cara will continue to be a feature so long as Card continues to throw parties  ;=)
Rilee missing Rilee.  The bad puns will live on.

Nooo, Riley! The hand in her first "dying" picture looks like someone trying to catch her.

As for Cara, she's just a sim with a lot to love. Ablowitz and her are sweet together, so I'm with him to pretend she's Jaxton's twin. No idea who may be that Elektra.  ::)
Yeah, I'd fully expected the boys to naturally gravitate towards Jax and Elektra, but Ab just couldn't stay away from Cara.  Poor Elektra.

Bye, Rilee. You did so well. You legacy is in good hands. Good luck to Card!
Thanks!  It feels different not having Rilee in the household, but Card and his Angels are carrying on quite nicely.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
A Sharebear Legacy: It's Time to Move On
« Reply #133 on: June 09, 2018, 10:48:26 PM »
As thick as thieves.  Through thick and thin.  In the thick of things.  Laying it on thick.  Thick as pea soup.  Get that through your thick skull.

Lisee:  Okay.  Thanks, narrator.  We get the idea.  I became the "thick" Sim so we could meet that dynasty requirement.  Even Watcher oshizu signed off on it, so I can have the taste of diet now.  Right, Eris?
And wasn't there a band called Thin Lizzy?
Lisee:  Narrator!!
Eris:  Don't worry, Lis, my mom still needs one more death, so we'll just add the narrator to the list.
...I'm sorry.
Pippin:  Meantime, outside the household...

Jaxlyn:  Oooo, I'm a scary vampire!  Look at my scary hockey jersey!
Vampire:  Hey!  I'll have none of that nonsense!  You need to learn to respect your elders!

Jaxlyn:  Oh, I'm a scary elder vampire!  Fear me or I'll poke your eye out with my obnoxiously long goatee!
Vampire:  Well, I never!
Jaxlyn:  I always!
Pippin:  She's really embracing working on that public enemy aspiration.  Meantime, her fella was having a heart-to-heart with his father.

Card:  ...so, we've tried for baby and I'm really excited for the baby to come and the legacy to move forward, but I'm just...I'm worried.  You know?  I mean...do you think I'll be a good father?
Spodluck:  Erhm frklop brnd ewd swi!
Card:   ...oh.  Thanks.  I think.
Jaxlyn:  You!

Card:  Wha...?  I...
Jaxlyn:  You did this to me!
Card:  Uuuuhhh....
Jaxlyn:  We're having a BABY!
Card:  We...
Jalyn:  I know, right?  You're going to cause me the horrible, agonizing pains of childbirth!
Card:  You...I...uhh...
Jaxlyn:  Thanks!  So happy!  Love you!
Card:  ...love you too.
Pippin:  So, that was really something.
Card:  Yeah, sometimes I fear for my life, but I really love her.
Ghost of Rilee:  Rilee love you too!

Lisee:  I Rilee miss my mom.
Eris:  But I made you comfort food that will make you skinny!!  Form a group with Cara so she can try again too!
Lisee:  ...k...

Pippin:  Wow, Lisee!  You look great!
Lisee:  (dejectedly) Yeah.  I feel great.
Pippin:  Darned sad moodlet from losing a loved one!
Lisee:  Think I'll go read.
Cara:  I think it worked!!  It really worked!!

Jaxlyn:  Rilee worked?
Vampire:  I'm so angry!!
Jaxlyn:  Oh, right!  Lisee!  I brought you something to cheer you up!  A victim!!
Lisee:  Thanks, man!
Jaxlyn:  When she says "man," she means me!

Lisee:  Aww, look at the itty bitty angwy vampy wampy!!
Vampire:  Darned young whipper snappers!!
Pippin:  Yeah, they're both doing public enemy and will each go after one of the tracks for the criminal career.

Jaxlyn:  Ooooo, delayed confetti!!  Apparently I'm still pregnant!
Ozbeth:  So, Ablowitz, have you seen how the command-a-Sim-to-clean feature on the SimRay works?
Ablowitz:  What?
ZAP!!

Ablowitz:  Must.  Clean.
Eris:  Wow, this place is so much tidier now!
Ablowitz:  Must make all the clean.
Eris:  See?  Even though Lisee and I took the cadet role from you, you still matter!
Ablowitz:  Cleaning!
Eris:  Yep!  Brainwashed cleaning slave!
Pippin:  Anyway, Cardlie's Angels set off for an evening on the town...

Pippin:  The public enemies gained more enemies and the household is now one poster away from another completed collection.

Lisee:  MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!
Pippin:  Umm, yes.  Thank you, Lisee.  I...appreciate your enthusiasm.  And am scared.
Lisee:  Heeheehee.
Pippin:  Aaaaanyway, we're slightly caught off guard as we get home and...

Spodluck:  Hlew ophmrg!
Pippin:  Oh.  It's your elder birthday!

Cassie:  Oh!  My back!
Pippin:  Oh, and it's your birthday too!  We should have a party!
Jaxlyn:  A wedding party!
Pippin:  Yeah, a...what...?
Card:  Okay, so I made the call and, WHOA!!!

Card:  You look amazing, my love!
Jaxlyn:  It's true!  I make this dress look fantastic!
This Dress:  Yeah you do!
Card:  Too bad I don't seem to be autonomously changing into a tux or anything.  Ah well, let's head out and greet guests.  Can't spend the whole wedding locked up in the kitchen!

Eris:  I can.  Someone's gotta knock out the three drinks requirement.
Pippin:  Thanks, Eris! 
Eris:  Eh, I'm an Angel.
Jaxlyn:  Yeah you are!

Lisee:  Umm, am I old enough to drink this?
Eris:  I just poured fruit punch in fancy glasses.  No worries.  Loving the formal wear, by the way.
Lisee:   Back atcha!
Pippin:  And Card changed into his formal wear and took his lady love to the wedding arch.

Card:  I know I don't deserve someone as amazing as you, but I vow to spend the rest of our days spoiling you so rotten that you don't have time to notice that you deserve better.
Jaxlyn:  Yeah, you like that I'm rotten.  You're a keeper!

Pippin:  You may kiss the bride!
Jaxlyn:  More confetti!!  I must be a confetti magnet.
Ozbeth:  Don't worry, I'll mind control Ablowitz to clean that up.

Pippin:  Well, he and his pregnant beloved may be a little pre-occupied at the moment.
Ozbeth:  ...I'll wait.
Pippin:  But our happy couple doesn't wait a moment longer before they head for the wedding cake...

Pippin:  and have a ghostly photobomb.
Tanvi:  Ghostly photobombing is a small price to pay for all the cleaning they do.
Pippin:  Fair enough.

Cassie:  It was such a beautiful ceremony.
Cara:  It's so sweet when you find love and happiness.
Elektra:  I hate everything.
Pippin:  And with that, we leave our happy household...

Pippin:  to the business of knocking out a spooky party.
Jaxlyn:  You know witch twin's awesome!
Elektra:  I.  Hate.  Everything!!

Notes:  Cassie was edited to be able to impregnate a Sim and Ozbeth, who was moved in with Ab and Cara, is definitely pregnant (as is Cara).  Additionally, Cassie finally hit that final promotion and moved in with Ozbeth, so we have an Ab/Cara/Oz/Cass household with at least two nooboos on the way...and poor Elektra also living there just waiting to be invited over for another party.
I'd actually chosen the title "It's Time to Move On" expecting that that would be a more prevalent feature of the update, but then it was kind of neglected in the writing, but I liked the update as it was, so stuck this note on instead of forcing info into the update.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: A Sharebear Legacy: It's Time to Move On
« Reply #134 on: June 09, 2018, 11:15:19 PM »
Wow, sims are going places in this update!
For some reason, I was still waiting for Ablowitz to move out! And I hadn't realized that Ozbeth had moved out as well.
At the parties, it still feels like everyone still lives at the house, which I mean of course as a compliment!

Thanks for sharing with us that Taste of Diet sometimes requires multiple servings to take effect. Wooooo, Ablowitz's boundless devotion has been rewarded!
Haha, poor Elekta. No wonder she hates everything.

Aaaaaannnndddddd....what's the deal with the elderly vampire?
Lol, the Anges go out on the town? More like terrorizing the town. They are fantastic!
Love the wedding of course. Card's wedding vow was perfect!

Ooooh, you will be swimming in nooboos in a few sim-days! I can't wait!!!
Who all's living at the house now? Card/Jaxlynn, Eris, Lisee...Spod?

anything