Author Topic: A Sharebear Legacy: Please Graveyard  (Read 46169 times)

Offline BallerinaHippo

• Immortal
Re: A Sharebear Legacy: It's Time to Move On
« Reply #135 on: June 10, 2018, 10:23:03 AM »
Lisee is my new favorite.  I love her facial expressions. Whether she's sad or mischievous or just contemplating her drink, her face tells you what's she's thinking.  So yeah...go Lisee!
I'm not sure what's going on with that angry ghost photobombing the happy couple with their cake, but kudos for catching such an odd moment. 
Looking forward to the Spooky Party, and probably toddler playdates!

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #136 on: June 11, 2018, 12:58:05 PM »
Bwahahahaha, love the Card's Angels line XD that had to be my favorite. That and Elektra's rage XD

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline LenaLJ

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Challenge Board Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #137 on: June 16, 2018, 04:59:39 AM »
Parties, parties all the way. Such a sweet update.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #138 on: June 25, 2018, 05:50:28 PM »
Wow, sims are going places in this update!
For some reason, I was still waiting for Ablowitz to move out! And I hadn't realized that Ozbeth had moved out as well.
At the parties, it still feels like everyone still lives at the house, which I mean of course as a compliment!

Thanks for sharing with us that Taste of Diet sometimes requires multiple servings to take effect. Wooooo, Ablowitz's boundless devotion has been rewarded!
Haha, poor Elekta. No wonder she hates everything.

Aaaaaannnndddddd....what's the deal with the elderly vampire?
Lol, the Anges go out on the town? More like terrorizing the town. They are fantastic!
Love the wedding of course. Card's wedding vow was perfect!

Ooooh, you will be swimming in nooboos in a few sim-days! I can't wait!!!
Who all's living at the house now? Card/Jaxlynn, Eris, Lisee...Spod?
The household a that point consisted of Spodluck, Card, Jaxlyn, Eris, and Lisee as well as the nooboo(s) on the way.
Well, the elderly vampire was just a convenient target.  Poor guy.
Elektra will likely continue to provide some comedic moments through this leg of the journey.
Yes, the Angels are glorious!!  I so love them!!

Lisee is my new favorite.  I love her facial expressions. Whether she's sad or mischievous or just contemplating her drink, her face tells you what's she's thinking.  So yeah...go Lisee!
I'm not sure what's going on with that angry ghost photobombing the happy couple with their cake, but kudos for catching such an odd moment. 
Looking forward to the Spooky Party, and probably toddler playdates!
Me too!!  Lisee is amazing!  I just might have plans to keep her around as long as humanly (or Simanly?) possible  ;=)
The ghost had just been possessing the cabinet, and happened to be morphing back into ghost form just as I paused it to snap the screenshot.  I thought it was a gloriously amusing and awkward moment, so I just had to use it!
I don't have the expansion thing that gives playdates, though I will be getting kiddos together at some points.

Bwahahahaha, love the Card's Angels line XD that had to be my favorite. That and Elektra's rage XD
Glad you're loving the Angels!  They're pretty outstanding.  And yes, poor Elektra.  She's pretty great in her background role  ;=)

Parties, parties all the way. Such a sweet update.
Glad you're enjoying the party generation!  Hopefully, I can keep it interesting all the way through this aspiration.  It will actually be my first time trying this one.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
A Sharebear Legacy: Triple the Parties, Double the Fun
« Reply #139 on: June 25, 2018, 05:51:26 PM »
Fairies.  In modern children's tales, they are innocent and cute beings of joy and happiness.  However, if one digs deeper into ancient folklore and tales, one finds the Fae folk to be cruel pranksters, sadistic monsters, masters of mayhem...

Tanvi:  Well, I'm the one dressed as a fairy, but it's really Eris and Lisee who are the masters of mayhem.
Ghost of Rilee:  It's Rilee, Eris, and Lisee?  I'm so glad to be included!!
Pippin:  And yes, we find the family enjoying a spooky party.

Card:  Some of us are enjoying it more than others.
Jax:  Hehe!  Your mask tickles my face!  I sure hope it's Card under here!
Card:  What?
Pippin:  But one person at the party seemed to outdo all the others.

Eris:  Wow, that's a great maid costume!  And you're really selling the character by cleaning up after everyone!
Ananya:  I actually am the maid.
Eris:  Wow, you are so in character!
Ananya:  I'm the maid.  I've been cleaning up your house for weeks now.  How do you not recognize me?
Ozbeth:  See, sweetie?  That's how you get into character!  That gal's a pro!
Ananya:  ...how does no one recognize me?
Pippin:  And as soon as we hit the gold medal, we end the party as well as the club gathering to see if Ozbeth and Cara might give birth while they're gone.

Cara:  I've been in labor for the past hour and a half, so...
Pippin:  Thanks for toughing it out so we could get that gold medal party!
Cara:  ...you realize I didn't really get a choice, right?
Ghost of Rilee:  You didn't Rilee?
Pippin:  But Ozbeth sticks around long enough to wash a load of dishes for us.

Ozbeth:  Hmmm, didn't you guys used to have a maid to do this?
Ananya:  I'm right here!!
Ozbeth:  Woot, that gal stays in character!
Ananya:  Ugh!
Pippin:  Some short while later, we reconvene the club meeting.

Eris:  Oops!
Ablowitz:  Wow, nice hands, slick!
Eris:  Well, that was your drink, so...
Ablowitz:   Why is it always me?
Pippin:  And Card decides to try for...

Card:  A hot dog inflammation festival!!
Pippin:  You know it's just called a weenie roast, right?
Card:  Psh, that sounds so bland and regular.  Come, Angels.
Angels:  Coming, Cardlie!

Lisee:  Okay, Eris, just don't move your arm and we can both roast at the same time!
Eris:  I don't plan on being roasted, so...
Lisee:  Not what I meant!!
Pippin:  And the Angels knocked out requirement after requirement...

Pippin:  including the roasting of hot dogs and marshmallows as well as hanging out at the campfire or bonfire or whatever it's called.   Basically, all Cardlie had to do was grill a meal and...

Pippin:  tell a group story.  Jalisa, his cousin or something since she is Tanvi's half-sister, was the entire group.
Jalisa:  Ummm, should I feel insulted by that?
Card:  Psh, hardly!  It's a compliment!  You're such a great quality companion that you're worth two or three people easily!
Jalisa:  Oh.  Thanks.  I guess.
Pippin:  He's so smooth!

Elektra:  Does everyone notice me?  Am I the center of attention now?  I totally fit in at this veritable mansion and swanky party, right?
Pippin:  She's so not smooth.  Anyway...

Pippin:  we obviously hadn't waited long enough as Cara is still pregnant.
Cara:  I love that you always want to invite me, but maybe just this once I could have been left off the list?
Card:  ...I'm sorry for inviting you to a party?
Pippin:  And after the party, there's a bit of cleaning up to do so Jaxlyn...

Pippin:  wait, did you SimRay poor Cassie into being our cleaning slave?
Jaxlyn:  Should I not have?
Ablowitz:  It wasn't me this time!!
Pippin:  And once again, we call a close to the club gathering so Cara and Ozbeth can both head off to give birth, hopefully.  While we're taking a break from parties...

Pippin:  Spodluck works on our food requirements by upgrading the most expensive fridge and oven.
Spodluck:  Grv mrp drn wemblty!
Pippin:  ...why did I send Tanvi away?  Meantime...

Pippin:  Eris and Card work on mixology and cooking.
Eris:  You're really just reading a cookbook?
Card:  Well, Dad's kind of using the fridge and stove, so...
Eris:  Fair enough.
Pippin:  And as we're prepping for the next party, Spodluck takes a break from upgrading so Eris can cook a meal for our house party.  It turns out to be of impeccable quality thanks to her Stove and Grill Master aspiration point reward.  She then sets off on a quest to create a drink of matching quality.

Pippin:  This collection would triple in size before the party ended and she still didn't have the impeccable drink to fulfill the drink and dish of highest quality consumed at the same party requirement.
Elektra:  You know, when I said I was thirsty, I didn't mean I was that thirsty.

Pippin:  And look who showed up to the party no longer pregnant!
Cara:  I look awesome!
Pippin:  True, but since Ablowitz is not a member of the household, we didn't actually get a nooboo notification and the baby doesn't automatically show up on anyone's relationship panel, so I don't know if they had a single birth or multiples nor the gender.
Cara:  You realize you could just come visit our house, right?
Pippin:  I...that is...oh...yes.  Wait, we need three Sims to become playful.
Eris:  C'mon, Angles, to the playful painting in the museum!

Pippin:  Playfulness achieved!  And with that, this party earns yet another gold medal...
Cardlie:  Thanks, Angels!
Angels:  You're welcome, Cardlie!
Pippin:  and we turn our attention to...

Pippin:  the Lisee Looks Collage.  Let's face it...
Ghost of Rilee:  "Face it?"  Nice!
Pippin:  that gal's expressions are glorious!!
Jaxlyn:  I need attention!!

Pippin:  Wow, that sounds very Elektra-like.
Jaxlyn:  No, I need baby-having attention!
Pippin:  Oh, you...OH!!  Card!!!

Card:  AHH!!  Ohmygosh!!  Thought I'd be cool!  Totally not!  Panicking!!
Jaxlyn:  Hmm, that does make this easier.  Thanks for suffering, sweetiekins!
Card:  Ohmygosh!!
Pippin:  And in a sparkle-filled flourish...

Pippin:  Rilan joins the family.
Card:  Named after grams.
Ghost of Rilee:  Awww.

Pippin:  And he is joined by his twin sister, Rileen.
Jaxlyn:  Named after the same Grams!
Ghost of Rilee:  Aww, you guys!
Pippin:  Hopefully, Ozbeth will also deliver soon and a ton of toddler spam will be in the cards for next update.
Jaxlyn:  Haha, in the you's.
Card:  Yep.  In the cards.
Pippin:  And now that Card has gotten gold on all of the party types I've got available, things are going quite well for the Sharebears...who still have one vacant spot in the household...

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: A Sharebear Legacy: It's Triple the Parties, Double the Fun
« Reply #140 on: June 25, 2018, 09:08:04 PM »
Gratz on your household's many achievements this update!
Card is the king of parties! Spodluck is like the Wade of Sharebears, lol.
Lucky you! Everyone's having girl/boy twins these days, it seems!

Hmmmm, one vacant spot...what sort of devilry could be accomplished with a single vacant spot?

Offline BallerinaHippo

• Immortal
« Reply #141 on: June 26, 2018, 12:18:07 AM »
A whole collage of Lisee facial expressions!  Awesome!  The rest of the update is pretty great, too.  Congrats to Card and Jaxlyn on the birth of their twins and for having the good sense to name them both after Grams. 

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline LenaLJ

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Challenge Board Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #142 on: June 26, 2018, 05:12:54 AM »
The part about the maid was just so good, had me giggling all the time hahah.
Rilan and Rileen, what wonderfull names.

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
  • I'm not home alone.  My sims are all here.
« Reply #143 on: July 12, 2018, 08:16:41 PM »
I'm catching up on all the Sharebears stories, and I started this one, and then stopped, read all the others, and then came back.  I did that because this one is taking the longest to "read" and because I don't want to have to start and stop it.  I say "read" because it isn't really like reading - your sims are so alive in my head, and their voices are so clear, it's like they're standing right behind me and I could almost turn around and touch them.

I. JUST. LOVE. IT.

Advaith is . . . . gorgeous of course . . . but also hilarious.  Ashaya is so adorably clueless.  Rilee is fabulous, Tanvi is delightful, Ozbeth is so . . . . I don't know . . . . Ozbethian, and Spodluck, well, okay I'm not sure what to think about Spodluck.  But I can tell you that when my 4-year-old granddaughter came into the room in total meltdown mode, huge tears rolling down her cheeks, crying "Doommam phaym thyn konnooh" my first thought was "oh my gawd she's channeling Spodluck!"  I finally figured out what she was saying, but it sure would have been nice to have Tanvi in that moment.

Sometimes I have to go back over whole sections because they are just too good to enjoy only once. 

I'm been trying to wait until I finish all that's written before leaving a comment, because I know that what I'm in the middle of happened quite awhile ago for you.  (All the original players are still alive for me, but I think I'm close to that not being true.)  But I also don't want to leave comments that are too long and I just felt like I had to stop and tell you how very very much I am enjoying your Sharebears.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #144 on: July 15, 2018, 07:19:07 PM »
Gratz on your household's many achievements this update!
Card is the king of parties! Spodluck is like the Wade of Sharebears, lol.
Lucky you! Everyone's having girl/boy twins these days, it seems!

Hmmmm, one vacant spot...what sort of devilry could be accomplished with a single vacant spot?
Yeah, I've taken advantage of the lot trait for the twins, but the gender thing is pure dumb luck.  No complaints, though  ;=)
I had been thinking of maybe just one more heir option, but I ended up feeling pretty content with the twins.  Besides, you never know when a good (and expendable) secondary spouse  ;=)

A whole collage of Lisee facial expressions!  Awesome!  The rest of the update is pretty great, too.  Congrats to Card and Jaxlyn on the birth of their twins and for having the good sense to name them both after Grams. 
I had a sneaking suspicion you'd love the Lisee collage!
I actually had no plans on names and made the spur-of-the-moment decision when the twins were born to name them after our darling, departed founder.

The part about the maid was just so good, had me giggling all the time hahah.
Rilan and Rileen, what wonderfull names.
Thanks!  I love to find a good running gag for an update when I can and the maid at the spooky party seemed like a great opportunity to do just that!

I'm catching up on all the Sharebears stories, and I started this one, and then stopped, read all the others, and then came back.  I did that because this one is taking the longest to "read" and because I don't want to have to start and stop it.  I say "read" because it isn't really like reading - your sims are so alive in my head, and their voices are so clear, it's like they're standing right behind me and I could almost turn around and touch them.

I. JUST. LOVE. IT.

Advaith is . . . . gorgeous of course . . . but also hilarious.  Ashaya is so adorably clueless.  Rilee is fabulous, Tanvi is delightful, Ozbeth is so . . . . I don't know . . . . Ozbethian, and Spodluck, well, okay I'm not sure what to think about Spodluck.  But I can tell you that when my 4-year-old granddaughter came into the room in total meltdown mode, huge tears rolling down her cheeks, crying "Doommam phaym thyn konnooh" my first thought was "oh my gawd she's channeling Spodluck!"  I finally figured out what she was saying, but it sure would have been nice to have Tanvi in that moment.

Sometimes I have to go back over whole sections because they are just too good to enjoy only once. 

I'm been trying to wait until I finish all that's written before leaving a comment, because I know that what I'm in the middle of happened quite awhile ago for you.  (All the original players are still alive for me, but I think I'm close to that not being true.)  But I also don't want to leave comments that are too long and I just felt like I had to stop and tell you how very very much I am enjoying your Sharebears.
Wow!  Thanks so much!  Can't believe you binge read, not just mine, but all of the Sharebear legacies!  So glad to have you on board and thank you so much for all the wonderful feedback!  I love hearing that the characters are really coming to life for you!  That's an amazing compliment!

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
A Sharebear Legacy: It's Double Trouble Time
« Reply #145 on: July 15, 2018, 07:19:52 PM »
It's been said that good things come in three's, but there are also...the terrible two's.  Double trouble.  Indeed, it seems that bad things come in two's.

Card:  Eh, it's not that bad having two when you've got a little help.  Thanks, Auntie Oz.
Ozbeth:  Well, I need to make sure I have a positive influence on one of these little ones so someone can carry on my legacy.
Eris:  Umm, that's me, Mom.
Ozbeth:  Oh yeah!  See ya, Card!  (leaves)
Card:  ...what just happened?
Double trouble.
Card:  I see.
Pippin:  But sometimes two can be good!

Pippin:  Like when two Angels are looking for snow globes and/or checking for posters!

Eris:  Actually, Pippin, I'm doing the poster finding, so that makes three of us:  not two.
Pippin:  ...dang it.
Narrator one, Pippin zero!
Pippin:  Anyway, the family heads off to make a special visit to Ablowitz and Cara.
Jaxlyn:  Actually, I had no interest in visiting the losers who live here...
Elektra:  Harsh, sis.  Harsh.
Jaxlyn:  but I did bring along some victims!

Pippin:  (facepalm) Okay, so inside the house, this adorableness was happening.

Card:  Aww, I have an adorable nephew named Nickolas and my sweet little niece, Chandler!
Pippin:  Hey, thanks for narrating that, Card!
Card:  I gotchu!
Ablowitz:  ...I don't even get to introduce my own children?
Card:  Oh.  Sorry.
Pippin:  And while Card and the twins were stealing the spotlight inside, this mayhem was happening in the front lawn.

Lisee:  Woot!  Get 'em, Jax!
Jax:  Getting 'em!
Pippin:  Yeah, her public brawling was, perhaps, uncouth, unsightly, and unladylike, but it certainly was effective in working on that Public Enemy aspiration.
Lisee:  (sigh) I want to age up so I can fight.
Jax:  Soon, littlest Angel.  Soon.
Pippin:  That was oddly sweet for a discussion of violence.  Anyway, "soon" arrived shortly thereafter and Card decided to cleverly double up Lisee's birthday party with getting in a social event at another setting.

Card:  Woot!!  Birthday party at the museum!!  You're very welcome!
Spodluck:  Dvm prphnm grdvstl?
Card:  ...probably?  Anyway, let's partake in a par-tay!!
Eris:  Wow.  That joke was Pippin-level bad.
Pippin:  Yeah it...HEY!  Anyway, our birthday girl went to the candles...

Pippin:  and created another collage of awesome Lisee looks.
Ghost of Rilee:  She's Rilee attractive like her mama!
Pippin:  You remember she's adopted, right?
Ghost of Rilee:  Like.  Her.  MAMA!
Pippin:  Correct!  Just like her mama!
Card:  And I invited a special guest to meet our youngest Angel.

Lisee:  Hey!  You're a vampire and stuff, right?
Lilith:  Yep.  And stuff.
Lisee:  Cool!  What's that like?
Jaxlyn:  I'll bet it...sucks.  HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Lilith:  (glares) You're my favorite, Lisee.
Lisee:  Aww, thanks, man!
Jaxlyn:  When she says "man," she doesn't mean me.
Lilith:  Yeah, I got that.
Pippin:  And simply because I'm proud of my own work, here's the kitchen I built into the museum to make this party happen.

Eris:  Yeah, thanks for trapping me in here while the real party was happening on the main floor.
Pippin:  Sure, I...oh.  Sorry.
Eris:  Eh, we Angles have to make sacrifices to help Cardlie have success sometimes.
Cardlie:  Thanks, Angels!
Angels:  You're welcome, Cardlie!
Pippin:  And Cardlie moves forward with his aspiration by taking Jax on a lunch date.

Card:  Umm, why are we sitting over here with all these people?
Jaxlyn:  Victims, sweetie!  Victims!
Victims:  (groaning)
Pippin:  And they fit in a home date as well.

Card:  Privacy, Pippin.  Privacy.
Pippin:  Wait, are things coming in two's again?
Therefore they are bad!!
Card:  Gotta disagree, narrator.  This is pretty fantastic.
Jaxlyn:  Because I'm pretty and fantastic!
Card:  Truer words have never been spoken, my love.
Pippin:  And no, this wasn't another try for baby session.  Instead, we are sticking with just the two heir options we have.  The heir options who have finally hit their toddler years.  First up...

Pippin:  Rilan!
Card:  Aww, he got Ablowitz hair.
Jaxlyn:  Yep, and Rileen got barely any hair at all!
Pippin:  I can fix that!

Pippin:  And it's time for some daddy-daughter time!
Rileen:  WHEEEEE!!!!
Card:  You realize I haven't started moving yet, right?
Rileen:  WHHEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
Pippin:  Hmmm, she seems really content.  Let's see if that lasts through a barrage of toddler spam.

Eris:  Umm, was this partly an excuse to show more pictures of Lisee making faces?
Pippin:  ...she's cute.
Lisee:  In his defense, he has a valid point.
Pippin:  Thank you, Lisee.  Thank you!
Bad things come in two's
Pippin:  Stop it!
Nope.  It's a running gag now.
Lisee:  In his defense, he has a valid point.
Pippin:  Not cool when you say it for the narrator, Lisee!  Anyway, Spodluck contributes more help to the family by maxing handiness and then...

Pippin:  ensuring that we'll have access to the Forgotten Grotto and it's fish, dig sites, and frogs.
Card:  You're so awesome, Dad!
Spodluck:  Hgyth ungulo vrm!
Card:  ...sure...
Pippin:  And then he returned home so everyone's favorite couple could spend more time together.

Tanvi:  Yeah, we might have another baby on the way.
Card:  Congrats!
Jaxlyn:  Cool!  Did you order it online?  Did you get free shipping?
Pippin:  (facepalm) And another couple was also spending some time together.

Lisee:  Lilith!!
Lilith:  Hey, little Angel!
Pippin:  Aww, they're such a cute couple!
Eris:  Umm, they're not a couple, Pippin.
Pippin:  ...they're not?
Eris:  No.  Though, they do have a pretty special relationship.

Pippin:  Wait, Lisee is becoming a vampire?
Eris:  Yep.  That way she can work on all the vamp aspirations, after she finished Public Enemy, and will be an ongoing skill-maxer for the legacy household.
Pippin:  And I get to keep her beautiful face around forever?!?!?
Eris:  (facepalm) Yes, Pippin, you do.
Pippin:  WOOT!!
Lisee:  Agreed, this is pretty awesome!

Lisee:  Guess I should read up on vampire lore and...oooo...I feel odd...

Pippin:  And let the transformation begin!!

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Re: A Sharebear Legacy: It's Double Trouble Time
« Reply #146 on: July 15, 2018, 09:20:50 PM »
And I thought I had a lot happening in my story. WOW, Congrats on the twins. They are adorable.

Offline BallerinaHippo

• Immortal
« Reply #147 on: July 17, 2018, 12:18:55 PM »
I second sdhoey's WOW comment.  This update had a little bit of everything- toddler spam, Jax/Card & Spodluck/Tanvi cuteness, Lilith being snarky, and of course the incredible Lisee.  She's still my fave.  And now she's going to be a vampire.  Awesome!

Also, I love how the same victims just kept showing up when Jaxlyn invited them places.  Those NPCs never learn!

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #148 on: July 18, 2018, 02:51:55 PM »
And I thought I had a lot happening in my story. WOW, Congrats on the twins. They are adorable.
Yeah, I sometimes just throw a bunch of random events together and call it an update  ;=)  Actually, that fairly accurately describes all of my updates!
Thanks, I rather enjoy my little twinkies!!

I second sdhoey's WOW comment.  This update had a little bit of everything- toddler spam, Jax/Card & Spodluck/Tanvi cuteness, Lilith being snarky, and of course the incredible Lisee.  She's still my fave.  And now she's going to be a vampire.  Awesome!

Also, I love how the same victims just kept showing up when Jaxlyn invited them places.  Those NPCs never learn!
Yeah, the victim squad has a fun-for-me role in this, and at least they get some screen time out of it.
And yes, Lisee ended up being delightfully gorgeous and makes the best faces!  I really lucked out with Rilee's adoption choice!

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
A Sharebear Legacy: It's Dumb, Not Gum
« Reply #149 on: July 18, 2018, 02:52:54 PM »

At times, there are events so traumatic that they can turn your world upside down.

Rileen:  WHEEEEEEE!!!!
Card:  Yeah, upside down, but I don't think that's a bad thing.
Pippin:  I have a suspicion that Rileen agrees.
Rileen:  Gaggy!!  'gain!  'gain!
Jaxly:  Hahahahaha!  When she says "Gaggy," she means you!
Card:  (sigh) Yeah, we need to work on her "D" sounds.
Pippin:  And little Rilan also got some attention.

Ablowitz:  Hey, little guy!  I used to have that same hair!
Rilan:  No!  It me hair!
Ablowitz:  No, I'm not taking your hair, I just mean I used to have the same hairdo.
Rilan:  It not you hair, it me hair!
Ablowitz:  Yeah, I don't think he's getting it.
Ananya:  Yeah, kids can be so funny, right?
Ablowitz:   ...who are you again?
Ananya:  Ananya?  The maid?  I've been working here since you were a teen?
Ablowitz:  Maid?  Oh, the lady who dresses as a maid for the Spooky Day parties!  Your costume is top notch!
Ananya:  I...I give up.
Rilan:  Me hair, not you hair.
Pippin:  And the twins spend time with each other as well.

Rilan:  Sissy move!  Me need poody shair!
Rileen:  No, it be me turn.  You gumb!
Rilan:  Gum?  Yes, pease.  Me want gum!
Rileen:  You awe gumb!
Rilan:  Yes pease.
Card:  Yeah, really need to work on her "D's".
Ghost of Rilee:  Rilee need to!
Pippin:  And even as our youngest members are getting in some time together...

Pippin:  so are our eldest.
Tanvi:  I'm so cherishing the little time we have left.
Spodluck:  Qrn gumph zaxdy?
Tanvi:  Teehee, yes.  Haunting me would be considered romantic, you old smooth-talker.
Pippin:  Awww, they're so cute.  And Spodluck has made some serious contributions to this legacy family by maxing multiple skills while working on, and completing, the Renaissance Sim aspiration.  Speaking of working on skills...

Lisee:  Woot!!  Maxing the vampire lore!
Pippin:  Well, working on maxing it anyway.  Since Grim had given Spodluck his final days warning, we made time for a family get together.

Pippin:  As mentioned, he and Tanvi had several more kids after she moved out.  Only one girl.  Let's hope she grows up to be a Tanvi clone.
Tanvi:  Aww, thank, Pippin.  Although, we may end up having another girl since I'm still pregnant.
Pippin:  Oh yeah!  Anyway, Card left the get together to head off to work, but returned with a promotion.
Card:  Only one way to celebrate...

Card:  Dance party!
Pippin:  Cool, but why aren't you doing the group dance with everyone else?
Card:  They're my back up dancers.  I'm the featured performer.  Right, Angels?
Angels:  Right, Cardlie!
Pippin:  And after some dancing, Spodluck enjoyed some fishing.

Pippin:  For a little bit, at least...

Pippin:  and despite Card's pleas, Grim took Spodluck off to be with his mom.
Ghost of Rilee:  Welcome to paradise, Spodluck!
Ghost of Spodluck:  Drm vivmn srt!
Ghost of Rilee:  Oh.  Umm, when will Tanvi be getting here?
Pippin:  We now distract you from your feelings of loss with adorable toddler spam.
Rileen:  Tat!!!

Rileen:  Tat say moo!!  Moo!!
Nanny Masato:  Actually, mistress Rileen, it is pronounced "cat" and it says "meow."
Rileen:  What Tat?  Tat say no?  Tat say not say me-now?  Tat say Tat say Moo?  Otay!  (walks away)
Pippin:  Oh.  We hired a nanny, by the way.
Nanny Masato:  Come, master Rilan.  It's time for a story.

Rilan:  No!  Not want!  Story dumb!
Rileen:  Yeah, it Gumb!
Rilan:  Gum?  Me want gum!
Nanny Masato:  No sweets until after dinner.  Now, "Once upon a time..."

Rileen:  Oooo...
Rilan:  What hap necks?  Want more!
Rileen:  Mo' stowy!!
Pippin:  Yeah, he's pretty good at this nannying thing.  However, later we got a less impressive nanny.  It was right around the time that this happened.

Lisee:  Ohmanohmanohmanohman!!
Pippin:  Awww, my little baby's becoming all immortal!!
Eris:  Are you fangirling, Pippin?
Pippin:  A little.
Lisee:  Hmm, I'm famished!
Pippin:  Gee, if only we had a less-than-useful service Sim around.

Pippin:  Hey look!  We do!!
Lisee:  Wow, he was delicious!  Let's hire him again!

Pippin:  Aww, my baby liked her first meal.
Card:  Umm, if the Watcher is finished gushing, perhaps I could get on with my aspiration?
Pippin:  Huh?  Oh!  Right.  Yes.
Card:  Woot!  Back-to-back Spooky Parties!

Card:  Wow!  Your maid costume is...out of this world!
Ananya:  I hate my life.

Pippin:  Wow, did you really convince your aunt and brother to do the pumpkins?
Card:  I really did.
Ghost of Rilee:  Rilee did?
Card:  Really Rilee!  At both parties!!
Pippin:  And I think somebody just loves showing off her costumes.

Jaxlyn:  And this is what awesome looks like!
Rileen:  Mama awzim!  Gaggy no!
Jaxlyn:  My little girl's a genius!
Pippin:  And everyone's new favorite vampire came as Princess Leia.

Eva:  What are you supposed to be?  Princess Leia?
Lisee:  Better than being Princess Lame-uh.
Eva:  Why you'd better take that back!
Lisee:  Nah, think I'd better break your back.

Jaxlyn:  Aww, look who else is nailing that Public Enemy aspiration!
Lisee:  Thanks, Jax!
Jaxlyn:  I think this calls for an Angel night out!!
Eris:  What are we gonna do on our night out?
Lisee:  Let's go for ice cream!
Jaxlyn:  Or commit a felony!
Eris:  We can decide in the car.
Pippin:  I'm guessing felony.
Lisee:  Actually, I'm pretty hungry.  Can we stop for a bite to eat?

Pippin:  Oh my goodness!!
Old Nanny:  I know, it's horrifying that she...
Pippin:  She looks so pretty in that white dress!!!
Old Nanny:  ...oh...
Lisee:  Mmmm, sorry, Old Nanny, but this guy was way yummier than you.  Think I just found a new favorite take out order!  (walks away)
Old Nanny:  ...but I was your favorite...
Pippin:  Sims are so weird.  Anyway, Lisee got double her money's worth with her next fight as it was also her first vampire sparring match!

Pippin:  She won.  Of course.
Eris:  Because our littlest Angel is awesome!
Jaxlyn:  True stuff!!

Lisee:  Awesome!
Pippin:  Yep.  She's adorable.  And speaking of adorable...

Rilan:  Mmmm!  Sammichy good!
Rileen:  Me ginner aww gone!  Empty pwate is gumb!
Rilan:  Yes pease!  Me want gum!
Rileen:  No, you gumb!
Rilan:  Yes!  Me want gum!
Pippin:  And with that bout of cuteness, we bid farewell to the Sharebears.

anything