Author Topic: A Sharebear Legacy: Generation 4 Heir Vote (18 November)  (Read 19927 times)

Offline LenaLJ

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Challenge Board Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: A Sharebear Legacy: Nathan Week 7 (14 June)
« Reply #60 on: June 14, 2018, 03:49:15 PM »
Week 7:

The trip went to Selvadorada, just as stunning as when I was here as a child. To become an archaeology scholar this would just be one of many trips.
 [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Nicole ventured far into the jungle with one goal in mind, a legendary tree.

Jane and Justin just couldnt get out of their competition, even a vacation could not get them to loose any focus. Was this legacy to much for them?

These old dusty clumps turning into beautiful artifacts is simply amazing. I understand mothers facination.

Spot is out exploring as often as possible, but keeps getting into fights with skunks. Good I am well versed in animal medicine after the hours at the vet clinic.

Evie spends a lot of times at the lakes working on her new goal. I am just glad she isnt getting more buff now.

“Last character trait,” they echoed when asked what they played.
“No time for playing with dolls, dad.”

With life packed full of different work schedules we had to take small trips, and we do so often. Nicole is so sweet to come and help me with excavating. Nicole is always there to help.

She did not only help me, but the whole legacy. Maxing her Science career, this is now her favorite outfit ever.

Now she could switch to the tech guru career, and work even harder on her Nerd Brain aspiration.

The twins came home gaining A’s I was so proud, and seeing them hug each other to congratulate each other on their progress in their competition made me giggle a little, children and their games.

Nicole has begun her next aspiration, but to become the master vampire, she has to meet the one she needs to beat.

Jane and Justin are working hard on their skills and aspirations. One by one they complete it all. I was afraid of their happiness with this competition of theirs, but I was wrong. They were happy, all the time.

And so time is there already. It feels like yesterday where I did hold them for the first time, and now they would be teens. I feel old, am I getting old?

Justin is prepping for his new teen career. If I had thought their competition ended at their birthday I thought wrong. “Not over till the heir is chosen,” they keep saying.

Jane was prepping for being a babysitter, but with no small children to practice on, she practices on Spot, and he loves it.

We are getting old. But I still love her like I did from when we were kids.

Jane and Justin finally made time to make real friends. Their friends are also twin teens. Jaxton and Elektra Faust.

Jane would even call it best friends forever. Sharing jokes, which worked towards Janes Joke Star dreams.

Justin would call it soulmates, she would be the one to fulfill his aspiration.

Nicole has transferred now. But she is still my loving sister. Her aging already stopped some time ago, but we are sure it's because she is now a vamp.

Charity Organiser. Thats now my titel. So much good can be done in this simworld with a little simoleons. All the sims that can be saved now. I set up the elderly program so that now many more families than ours will take on a lonely elder and let them have happy days before the end.

Justin reached the top of the Manual Laborer career before Jane reached the top of the Baby Sitter Career, but it was all only because the work hours where earlier. With this we have actually completed all teen careers.

Another chapter of our life gone, another time ending in a book, trips to Selvadorada where had as often as possible, and the Archeology Scholar completed. Next up Renaissance Sim, would I be able to cross that off too?

Week 7: (+1)
Knowledge:    0 (Nicole; Gaming. Nathan; Cooking, Archaeology; Jane; Creativity, Social, Mental, Motion. Justin; Creativity, Social, Mental, Motion. Evie; Fishing)   
Athletic:    1 (Nicole; Computer Whiz. Jane; Rambunctious Scamp, Artistic Prodigy, Whiz Kid, Social Butterfly. Justin; Rambunctious Scamp, Artistic Prodigy, Whiz Kid, Social Butterfly. Nathan; Archaeology Scholar)
Nature:    0 (Nicole; Scientist. Justin; Manual Laborer)

Total:        39/103

Watchers Notes:
  • Nathan already beign elder, makes me a bit sad, time really moves fast.
  • Spot is also an elderly dog now. Can I really handle to see him go? I do not know.
  • I wanna say thanks for Jaxton and Elektra, lovely sims. So thanks for letting me have them in my game.
  • And thanks to the 3 wonderfull players that created this spin on the challenge, I am having a blast.
  • Heir pole coming soon in the future.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #61 on: June 14, 2018, 05:54:47 PM »
Every update leaves me feeling the same way: Soooooo much has happened during a single week!
Your children are always such skilling demons!!! And they are so beautiful, both as children and now as teens!
Jane/Jaxton and Justin/Elektra both make stunning couples!
Joke Star is a new aspiration for your legacy, but Soulmate can be done quickly enough to choose another that your legacy hasn't completed.
It will be so difficult to choose between these hard-working siblings!
Can't wait to see your more detail introduction of the heir candidates!

On the downside, how shocking that Nathan and Evie are already elders!!! *sniff, sniff
And oh no, Spot is an elder already, too!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline dontmindme

• Immortal
« Reply #62 on: June 14, 2018, 07:12:12 PM »
Wow, a lot has happened. How is Nathan already an elder?? But man, those are great heir candidates. I know they will do well in carrying on the legacy. Also, vampire Nicole? So she'll stick around for a while? I can live with that. It's going to be a hard vote for sure. I love how close knit your family is.

Offline BallerinaHippo

• Immortal
« Reply #63 on: June 15, 2018, 09:47:10 AM »
Nicole is going to be such a lovely vampire.  It's nice that she will be around for a while longer.  I'm sad that Nathan is an elder already, but he has accomplished a lot.
Both heir candidates are wonderful, as are the Faust twins.  It looks like your legacy will be in good hands whichever way the next heir vote goes.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #64 on: June 15, 2018, 10:22:40 AM »
Haven't decided which teen I'm championing yet.  I start to lean towards one, but then I find a reason to champion the other.  Loving their adorable little competition!
Immortal Nicole!!  Does she get to stay around as a helper for the rest of the dynasty?  She could be the ultimate skilling/career champion!  That seems fitting for our awesome gal!

Offline LenaLJ

• Watcher
« Reply #65 on: June 16, 2018, 12:37:58 PM »
Every update leaves me feeling the same way: Soooooo much has happened during a single week!
Your children are always such skilling demons!!! And they are so beautiful, both as children and now as teens!
Jane/Jaxton and Justin/Elektra both make stunning couples!
Joke Star is a new aspiration for your legacy, but Soulmate can be done quickly enough to choose another that your legacy hasn't completed.
It will be so difficult to choose between these hard-working siblings!
Can't wait to see your more detail introduction of the heir candidates!

On the downside, how shocking that Nathan and Evie are already elders!!! *sniff, sniff
And oh no, Spot is an elder already, too!

@oshizu Yes it goes so fast on short. And as they have alot to do, alot happens :)
Thanks, I like the couples too.
Joke Star and Soulmate are both new and in order to be completed. (Neil never got to complete Soulmate before he passed). And all new aspirations are beign rolled. Even though the rules do not say to do that. I just like it.

Wow, a lot has happened. How is Nathan already an elder?? But man, those are great heir candidates. I know they will do well in carrying on the legacy. Also, vampire Nicole? So she'll stick around for a while? I can live with that. It's going to be a hard vote for sure. I love how close knit your family is.

@dontmindme Yes Nathan is an elder already :( But its 4 chapters since he was announced heir. About Nicole, it is a yes for now.

Nicole is going to be such a lovely vampire.  It's nice that she will be around for a while longer.  I'm sad that Nathan is an elder already, but he has accomplished a lot.
Both heir candidates are wonderful, as are the Faust twins.  It looks like your legacy will be in good hands whichever way the next heir vote goes.

@BallerinaHippo Nicole is just the nicest spare I ever had. Cant wait to see where the votes fall.

Haven't decided which teen I'm championing yet.  I start to lean towards one, but then I find a reason to champion the other.  Loving their adorable little competition!
Immortal Nicole!!  Does she get to stay around as a helper for the rest of the dynasty?  She could be the ultimate skilling/career champion!  That seems fitting for our awesome gal!

@PeregrineTook You will have to decide soon for the teen, vote is comming up after this.
Nicole wont stay to the end. But will stay for some time now. Master Vampire requires 20 days. So lets see what happends after that.

Offline LenaLJ

• Watcher
Re: A Sharebear Legacy: Heir Vote Generation 3 (16 June)
« Reply #66 on: June 16, 2018, 12:43:42 PM »
Heir Vote Generation 3:

“Dear Jane and Justin.
It has been fun to follow your competition to become the next heir, but the time has come, the watchers will now get their chance to vote for their favorite among you.

Please spend your last days as teens, by having some fun with family and friends. Time passes very fast, and you have already accomplished so much.

Attached are all the details you will need.

Now to your last task in your competition. One last chance to convince your voters.

Sincerely
Watcher LenaLJ.

P.S. On your birthday I will have a special surprise for you.”

Jane Sharebear
Traits: Bookworm, Clumsy (Top-Notch-Toddler)
Aspiration: Joke Star (Completed all 4 childhood aspirations)
Skills: (All child and toddler skills)
Character traits: In range for all.

The competition started as a fun game, and who does not like fun, huh?
I am proud for who ever of us will win, but it would be more fun if it was me right?
What I want to do with this legacy, hmmm, its hard. I can see we still have a lot to do, also a lot of the fun tasks left. What I for sure can promise is to go for maxing a career, I want to be a Comedian. Who I want to marry? Teenagers are not ready for marriage, we can take that when I am older!

Justin Sharebear
Traits: Loves the Outdoors, Perfectionist (Top-Notch-Toddler)
Aspiration: Soulmate (Completed all 4 childhood aspirations)
Skills: (All child and toddler skills)
Character traits: In range for all.

The competition was not for fun, it was just the perfect way to showcase who off us would be perfect for the heir position, and its me!
I have the perfect plan in my head. I will marry Elektra, we will both get a job, which has to be chosen yet. Then we will have kids, 3 at least. Elektra and I will grow old as soulmates together. And happy ending.

Please vote on this link:
Vote here

Vote will be open untill Wednesday the 20/6, but result will first be revealed with the next update.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #67 on: June 16, 2018, 12:55:42 PM »
I just voted!!!
They are both such great heir candidates! I made my vote on the basis of which traits would be nice to pass on.
I really hope that whoever doesn't get chosen as the heir will be able to remain in the house.

Good luck to both Jane and Justin!

P.S. Today I learned a new word in Danish: Faerdig (Done).   ;D

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #68 on: June 16, 2018, 01:25:55 PM »
They are both great candidates. I have voted but here's to hoping the man or woman wins.

Offline Tynynounours

• Occult
« Reply #69 on: June 16, 2018, 03:25:13 PM »
I like how they both look a bit unsure for their heir speech, after the hard work and focus they put in everything else.

One knows what she wants to do, the other who he wants to marry. Both are determinated and equally skilled and gorgeous.

You're offering us a hard choice to make.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #70 on: June 16, 2018, 10:38:08 PM »
Hard choice, but I ended up going with Jane.  Her wonderful combo of clumsy and bookworm and the comic aspiration just makes her super charming to me.  Then, she really saw the game as a game while he saw it as competition.  I prefer her nature.  This final update made my decision.  Team Jane!

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #71 on: June 17, 2018, 08:54:53 AM »
I just voted, but they're both good-looking and should be good heirs.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline LenaLJ

• Watcher
« Reply #72 on: June 19, 2018, 09:27:42 AM »
Voting ends tomorrow, so if you havent voted yet, and want to, please go do it.

Vote here!

Offline LenaLJ

• Watcher
Re: A Sharebear Legacy: Nathan+Heir Gen 3: Week 8 (30 June)
« Reply #73 on: June 30, 2018, 08:20:32 AM »
Week 8:

“Dear Nathan

You are not getting any younger, so I have initiated the heir vote.
Both your children are doing very well, and I hope you are as proud of them as I am. You did a great job in raising them, and either of them will do great as the heir.

Spent your last time with them well. You and Evie have deserved it.

Sincerely
Wather LenaLJ”

Ohh what a journey we have had watcher. I know my children will be in good hands with you guiding them.

We went to the flea market again, even though Mother always said it was not worth it. But the curse is broken. This nice lady was selling a lot of snow globes, nearly enough to complete the whole collection.

Spot and Toki are also getting really old, I think they will soon pass over the ghost world too. This is a thought I can not handle.

Evie came home one day in a new outfit. The weather is getting warmer, and her erratic mind reacted on it very hardly. She also reached the top of her painters career. Proudly marking that off.

With us reaching the top of our careers we both retired. Taking a well deserved trip to Selvadorada. Just us and the kids. As a vampire Nicole did not like the idea of a sunny vacation.

Jane and Justin spent hours with me finding artifacts. One by one we digged them up, but never finding what we needed for our collection here.

Back home Nicole had made changes to the garden. A new big greenhouse. Things are changing she kept mumbling to herself. Is that a vampire thing, or what does she mean?

The weather was getting hotter each day, and we spent hours outside, swimming and having fun.

Just swimming and relaxing, in the nice cool water. Lap after lap, just so relaxing.

The necklace, that can only mean one thing. No, I am not ready yet. Dad, what happend, dad you can't leave yet.

I know the heir what be chosen this afternoon, after we blew out our candles, but I was counting on dad giving me the necklace, not this watcher voodoo magic.

Justin was trying to drown his sadness in other feelings, rushing to find Elektra, wanting to marry her. I really had to track him down, reminding him of our goals, and that he needed to get a job.

Jaxton, is the best friend ever. Coming over and talking with me for hours, to comfort me.

He even did what he could to help me find an elder to move in, honoring dads cause of leaving no sim behind. Arnav is family oriented, but with out a family of his own. He is also a squeamish, genius scientist who just wants time to do his last research. That we can really help him with, all auntie Nicole's scientist equipment is still in the house.

Why has mom stopped eating? I just can't convince her to eat. She wants to join dad on the other side. Looking the best she can. But mom it's not your time yet!

Justin and Elektra are looking so happy together. Date night after date night. So madly in love.

Jaxton and I were also getting closer. I think I am falling in love with my best friend forever. I do love him, I even asked him to move in. To marry me. Things went fast, but it felt so right.

Justin took up the task of photographing us for the museum.

Mom was with us for some time. Until her own plan worked. You will be missed mom. I hope you and dad are happy together in the ghost world.

A little bump was showing, so a wedding is appropriate now. Married to my best friend forever, and it's not even me who is doing the Soulmate aspiration.

Jaxton on the other side has some dreams on his own. He is beating up this vampire because it look with a hungry look for this child, I am not sure its the right reason, but he had to do what he needed to do.

Auntie Nicole is doing the most amazing things, scientist, vampire, and now space traveling. She needs to take me one day, when I am not pregnant, pregnant women do not go into space.

And even though the house is not full right now, it will soon be. Elektra and I are sharing the same pregnancy schedule. Even though she does not want to live under the same roof as her brother for the rest of her life.
We respect that. But she is visiting us nearly daily anyway.

The spreadsheet is really helpful watcher. And having Justin by my site is too. We will rock this generation, count on that watcher.

Week 8: (+7)
Knowledge:   0 (Justin; Photography. Nicole; Vampire Lore)
Love:      1 (Arnav; Family Oriented, Squeamish, Genius)
Creative:   1 (Jane and Arnav memorialised by photos from Justin, + Jaxton)
Athletic:   0 (Justin; Soulmate)
Nature:      0 (Evie; Painter, Patron of Arts, Dead by Starvation. Nathan; Dead by drowning.)
Family:      1 (Generation 3 heir YA)
Fortune:   1 (Over 200.000 in worth)
Popularity:   1 (Having a club with all perks bought)
Deviance:   1 (14 ekstra potions by Nathan, total 31)
Parenthood:   1 (Both Jane and Justin growing up with all 5 positive character traits.)

Total:      46/103

Watchers Notes:
  • It always hurts to loose any of my sims, but loosing the pets where the worst feeling ever. Not sure I want to have to handle that again.
  • I cant wait to have nooboos again.
  • And the seasons pack brought some new aspects. We started in summer, as summer has been here forever. Next week is fall.
  • I have made two holidays for the new season legacy points. Which I can soon show you one off.
  • And I need to up my party count, really need to up the party count.

Offline BallerinaHippo

• Immortal
Re: A Sharebear Legacy: Nathan+Heir Gen 3: Week 8 (30 June)
« Reply #74 on: June 30, 2018, 10:53:39 AM »
It's always hard to lose household members, especially pets.  On the other hand, Jane will need that space for her family.  The elder primary spouse, Arnav, must not have lasted very long because I noticed he is already missing from the family photo at the end of the update.

Congrats to Jane for winning the heir vote!  Looking forward to meeting both Jane and Elektra's nooboos soon.