Author Topic: Simfulicious's Sharebear Legacy - Chapter 6: Sneaky Watcher!  (Read 10440 times)

Offline simfulicious

• Watcher
  • Origin ID: petunia302007
    • Stories By Simfulicious
Re: Another Sharebear Legacy - Chapter 3: Let the Work Begin
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2018, 04:04:56 PM »
Thanks, everyone for your tips and encouragement...they are BOTH definitely welcome at any time.  @oshizu 50 times down the slide may be a little exaggerated, however, it does work just like the bear for communication...just keep spamming the slide social and eventually he max movement pretty quick.  I wish there was something we could do to move along the potty skill...they sit for hours on that darn potty and it hardly moves!

I was not aware of that Rally the Troops option, however, I'm giving clubs a break for now, as I noticed that I wasn't getting any festival notices while my club was active.  I want easy dragonfruit!

Oh...by the way...my butler sucks!  I want Tetsu!

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2018, 04:31:38 PM »
I usually use the ball pit because it requires less queuing but I can see how the slide's more affordable in the beginning.

Tetsu's deeply flattered but fears Sherilee would chop him up into little pieces if he left. :D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline reggikko

• Watcher
« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2018, 05:24:59 PM »
I didn't realize that about the Rally the Troops perk. My legacy club has the perk already.
But in the case of the Good Timers, for example, do all the legacy's household members also need to be in Good Timers to be rallied?
I'm assuming that the Good Timers Club don't need to be active? So if the Rally-er is in Good Timers but the Legacy Club is active, then the legacy club members will be Rally'ed?
Did that make any sense at all? I think I confused myself...

Say you are playing Bjorn, who is a member of Good Timers and Garden Gnomes. When he is in a Garden Gnomes gathering, he can Rally the Troops and all Garden Gnomes members would be affected. Moira Fyres wouldn't be able to Rally others, though, since she does not belong to a club with the perk.

Three clubs start with the Rally the Troops perk: Good Timers, Spin Masters, and Partihaus. Good Timers is the only one with open membership. I tend to use that one because you can join it immediately, never gather with them, and have the benefit of Rally the Troops in any club without having to spend perk points on it. Only one member has to belong to a club with the perk, but they are the only ones who can initiate it.

Offline simfulicious

• Watcher
Re: Another Sharebear Legacy - Chapter 4: Things are Moving
« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2018, 09:28:30 AM »
Chapter 4:  Things are Moving

So Simfulicious figured out that because we always had our family club running, we weren't getting notices for festivals.  Club meetings are now on hold.  And so I got a notice about the Romance Festival.  I wish Juan could have come with me, but he was at work.  The guru said that this wasn't a good sign, but I just shrugged it off.  People do have to work, and it doesn't mean anything.

I may have also been distracted while talking with the guru, as this was happening...right.behind.me.  You go girl!  On a side note, I will have to check to see if they are married to each other, or to other people.  MC Command has set up some weird combos, but as I mentioned in a comment on this thread, EVERYONE is having babies!!!  Music to my ears!

It had been a long day, and I was looking forward to coming home to a nice, quiet house...instead I come home to a screaming baby, and the butler is sitting on my son's bed, reading the same book he has been reading since he came here!  There are a couple things wrong with picture:  1.  Why are you sitting on my son's bed when he is clearly sleeping?  Go sit in another area if you are going to do nothing!  2.  Why are you not taking care of Finley, who is screaming away?!

Yeah, so the butler got fired.

Ellis has finally overcome his fear of the slide!  He has maxed movement.

A photo of me in the bathroom can only mean one thing...we're having another baby!

Finley is now a toddler.  She is a combination of me and Juan.  She has the fussy trait though, so we know that we have our work cut out for us.

This may be a required photo for all of my children.  This poor bear has been hugged to death!  Finley has maxed Communication.

We were getting so close to Ellis's birthday, and I so wanted him to max all his skills.  It became apparent, however, that this was not going to happen.  With Juan's help, Ellis managed level 4 in imagination. 

This dollhouse tree may be the best thing we have bought for the kids.  Finley has already maxed imagination, as well.  Our house may not have things like windows, paint, or floors, but by God we have the best toys money can buy!

I was baking a cake for Ellis's birthday party, when I had a little mishap with the oven.  Apparently the butler didn't clean the oven out either, after he had spilled who-knows-what in it. 

We got the fire out and then called for a birthday party.  Look at what a handsome young man Ellis is!  He earned the Happy Toddler trait, and Simfulicious rolled vegetarian for him.  He wants to be a Social Butterfly. 

At the suggestion of the Sharebear Council, I purchased a retail lot to store all our collectible on.  I had to re-purchase the ones I had collected, and then sold.  But they are all here now!

It's another girl!  Her name is Carmen...and as of now, she is the heiress, unless I have another girl.

You have no idea how happy I am to announce that Juan has finished writing songs!   His last one, titled "Finally Done" was a big hit!  He just has to mentor someone at music for 3 hours and he's done with Musical Genius! 

That was easy.  He is now working on Painter Extraordinaire because the council needs someone who has completed two creative aspirations.  Simfulicious rolled the two remaining ones, and the Painter is chosen.  Juan has just drunk his Potion of Youth.  He also bought the remaining potions needed for the potion collection.

I will leave you with this photo of Carmen becoming a toddler.  She is her daddy, through and through.  She has earned the silly trait.

Offline LenaLJ

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Challenge Board Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Another Sharebear Legacy - Chapter 4: Things Are Moving
« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2018, 09:47:58 AM »
Glad to see you got to a festival. I like them a lot actually. And who needs windows and so when you have great toys?

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2018, 06:10:50 PM »
The kids are so cute! Stupid guru... what does she know, right?

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2018, 12:58:34 PM »
Woot!  Another Sharebear!  Looks like Charlee is off to a great start with everything except for luck with butlers  :=/
So Carmen is the heiress?   Why isn't Finley in the mix?  Just curious.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2018, 01:20:04 PM »
If it's any consolation, 9 out of 10 butlers in my Townie Dynasty have been useless. :(
When I fire them, I sometimes get a new one, though, so maybe try that?
What is with the entire household and the toddler beds and animal chairs?
They have really low comfort ratings yet everyone flocks to use them, whether the toddlers are sleeping or not!

I'm encouraged greatly by the sight of the museum lots of Charlee and Chere Hebert.
Obviously, it's easier to tell which collection lacks what if everything is out in the open!

Both girls are lovely but, man oh man, did Ellis ever age up into a handsome lad!
Congrats to Juan on finishing that time-consuming Musical Genius aspiration!
I love that Pied Piper trait that gets partygoers to clean up after themselves when the party ends, lol.

Your house: I love how spacious all your rooms are! (My rooms tend to be smaller, not sure why.)
And yes, I also share Pippin's curiosity about Carmen was chosen as heir. (I know your setting is Random; did you roll for the heir?)
Great update!

Offline simfulicious

• Watcher
« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2018, 02:00:04 PM »
So when you use the random heir for succession you roll your eligible heirs each time your heir pool changes.  So I rolled when Carmen was born, and she won.  So if Charlene has another girl, then I will roll again, and it can change.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #39 on: April 07, 2018, 02:32:47 PM »
So when you use the random heir for succession you roll your eligible heirs each time your heir pool changes.  So I rolled when Carmen was born, and she won.  So if Charlene has another girl, then I will roll again, and it can change.
Ooooooh!  Everything makes sense now!

Offline BallerinaHippo

• Immortal
« Reply #40 on: April 08, 2018, 12:47:37 PM »
I love how you and Charlee are embracing the randomness.  There's a lot already built into the Legacy rules, and your additions are really cool, too.

Congrats on getting Musical Genius checked off so early.  I'm glad that Juan came to his senses and returned.  (yes, I was a few updates behind.)

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2018, 03:05:08 PM »
Woo! Get it, Katrina Caliente! You go after that younger man! :D And hooray for your influx of babies. Fun!
Glad you're prioritizing toys over paint. That sounds about right to me.
Hooray for Juan and Musical Genius, and welcome to Carmen! She looks just as adorable as her siblings.

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #42 on: April 08, 2018, 03:16:18 PM »
I love those boxers. And that hat.  ;)

MCCC I need to hit you up about that.

Offline simfulicious

• Watcher
« Reply #43 on: April 08, 2018, 03:54:43 PM »
I love MCCC!  I will tell you that you need to click on a computer in game in order to get the full menu for the world of sims.  Clicking on just the sim only brings up the menu for that sim.  After that it's kinda easy to use.  I believe I have teenage woohoo and marriage turned on, as well as for the rest of the sims.

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #44 on: April 08, 2018, 04:02:45 PM »
I love MCCC!  I will tell you that you need to click on a computer in game in order to get the full menu for the world of sims.  Clicking on just the sim only brings up the menu for that sim.  After that it's kinda easy to use.  I believe I have teenage woohoo and marriage turned on, as well as for the rest of the sims.

I take it that it is something like NRAA's for sims 4 almost.?

anything