Author Topic: A Sharebear Legacy: Shae Berra - HEIR VOTE  (Read 16397 times)

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Re: A Sharebear Legacy: Shae Berra
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2018, 09:48:13 AM »
Woot!  Another Sharebear legacy!!  Shae is so thoughtful!  Giving a gift to Father Winter.  That's fantastic  ;=)
Looking forward to seeing who she chooses as her Mr. Right.  Assuming it won't be Father Winter...

Offline wa-wa-world

• Vaguely Confused
  • Occult
  • Hi I'm Anna its nice to meet you
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2018, 10:32:39 AM »
I didn't realise Shae Berra was an anagram thats such a good idea!  Lol at father winter she should actually marry him instead that would be great
Gallery Id: Soda_Stealer

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
  • I'm not home alone.  My sims are all here.
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2018, 10:00:15 PM »
Generation 1.  Shae Berra

1.03 Beautiful City

MJ:  What’s with all the snowpersons?
Shae:  Oh, we had a Good Timers club event – we chatted about the club and played in the snow all day.  We racked up a lot club points and I made good progress on my aspiration.
 [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Shae:  Now I’m headed to the city.  We have a full club now and I’ve called a gathering at the gym there.  The club’s going to work out while I take some more pictures to sell and then give a couple of speeches to build my charisma.  I hear the city is beautiful in the winter and I think I can get some pictures that will sell.  Then I’ll work out too.  One way or another, I’m finishing Leader of the Pack today!
MJ:  Great work!  I’m impressed – you’re really going after this aspiration! 
Shae:  Yep.  And when this one’s done, I’m doing Friend of the World, which will be easy with all the people I’m meeting.  And then I’m going for Serial Romantic.
MJ:  Serial Romantic?  Are you meeting a lot of available men?
Shae:  Oh, you know what they say . . . . so many men . . . so little time  . . . to spend talking about them.  And no time now – sorry!  Gotta’ go!
MJ:  Wait!!
Shae:  Bye!!

A few minutes later, in the city. . .

Shae:  Wow!  The city really is beautiful in the winter!  Cold, but beautiful.

These pics are sure to sell!

Shae: So I’m not inspiring, huh!  I’ll show you!  Come over here and say that! I’ll give you something to be inspired about!

Bella:  Hi Shae!  You okay?

Shae:  Hey, Bella.  Yeah, just letting off some steam.  What’s up?
Bella:  Did you hear we aren’t allowed to leave?
Shae:  No, what’s going on?
Bella:  I’m headed downstairs.  Come along and I’ll tell you about it.  Apparently we’re all on lockdown because some nutcase vampire is breaking in. 
Shae:  Seriously??  Breaking in?!?  At the gym? 
Bella:  Yep, and we’re stuck here because of it.  This is a 24-hour gym.  The doors aren’t ever locked, so how does that “breaking in” even work? 

Shae:  I don’t know, but since you have a few minutes, let’s get a quick pic!
Bella:  Sure, Shae, but hey, you get in it too.   Speaking of pictures, you'll never believe what happened!  Some weird internet dude emailed Morty.  Sent him a bunch of pictures of women’s bodies that were . . . well . . . shall we just say, not as shapely as mine, but they all had my face photo-shopped onto them. 
Shae (nervously):  Ummm . . . gee, Bella, I wonder how some internet weirdo got your picture.
Bella:  I know, right?  The guy said if Morty didn’t write him a Book of Life he’d post them all over the internet with my name on them.  Morty freaked.  He can’t even write the Book of Life yet!
Shae:  That’s awful, Bella.  Say cheese!

Shae:  Oh, Bella!  Look!  That must be the vampire that’s breaking in!

Bella:  What?  Oh good grief – That’s Caleb Vatore!
Shae (whispering):  Do you think he knows he looks ridiculous?
Bella (also whispering):  I have no idea.  Those Vatores are a weird pair.  Brother and sister.  Both vampires. 
Shae (still whispering):  What is he doing?
Bella (very quietly):  I think he’s stalking someone.  Someone in the men’s locker room apparently.
Shae:  I’m going to look.  I don’t care if it is the men’s locker room.  He’s sneaking up on someone.  I think he’s going to attack.
Bella:  Be careful!
Shae (peeking in the men’s locker room):  Oh good grief!

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2018, 10:50:43 PM »

1.04 So Many Men, So Little Time

Shae:  Hey Watcher!  Yoo-hoo!  Where are you?
MJ:  You don’t have to yell.  I can hear you.
Shae:  I’m ready to talk about the men now.
MJ:  Okay!  Glad to hear it!
Shae:  Yeah, but I want to do it in person.  Meet me at the Old Quarter Inn in 5 minutes.

Five minutes later

MJ:  You said you’re ready to talk about “the men” – how many are there exactly?

Shae:  Thirteen, but one’s already an adult, so I’m cutting it back to twelve.
MJ:  Twelve!?!  Oh my!  That’s a lot!
Shae:  Yep, an even dozen. 
MJ:  Okay, Spill!

Shae:  Okay, so like I said, I’m ruling out one, that’s Larry, because he’s already an Adult and all the others are younger like me.  Also, before you ask, they’re all single.  Most are unemployed, so that’s kind of a bummer, but we can fix that.
MJ:  I hope you have pictures!
Shae:  Are you kidding?!  Of course I do.  This is Advik.  He’s a jealous, hot-headed bookworm.  Not the best traits, I know, but once I complete Serial Romantic the jealousy thing will be managed.  And if his hot-headedness gets in the way, you can just lock him in a room for me until he gets over it.

MJ:  Sounds like you’ve been doing some homework about traits and aspirations.
Shae:  You betcha’.  Hey, picking the right guy is the most important part of this whole thing!  So next is Frankie.  He’s also hot-headed, and he’s an Outgoing Foodie.  I don’t really know him yet, and I didn’t get to see his eyes, so, well, I don’t know.  But I think he’s worth a second look.

Shae:  Isaac.  He’s a Squeamish, Active, Dance Machine.  Not crazy about the squeamish part – I want to go back to Selvadorado, with my husband, and I’m not sure he’d do so well there.  But the Active, Dance Machine traits are good, and I think dating him will be fun.  Also, he’s a Level 10 in the Detective career, so worst case, maybe he’s a Secondary Spouse.

MJ:  I’m impressed.  You’re really taking this seriously.
Shae:  Told you I could do it.  Next we have Joshua.  He’s a Creative, Outgoing, Genius, and, as you can see, a redhead.  Obviously, I’m not insisting on red hair, but it is a plus.  And speaking of a plus, Joshua has a plus one.  I haven’t met his child yet, but he’s a Stay-Home Dad so clearly there is one.  You can tell from the picture that I met him in Selvadorado, and we had one date there. 

MJ:  Really? A date already!  Tell me about it.
Shae:  Later.  I want to tell you about all of them first.  But I will say this . . . it was HOT, HOT, HOT in Selvadorado that day!!
MJ:  Mmmmmm . . . . I just bet it was!
Shae: As you can see in the next picture, Kengo is also a redhead.  He’s another hot-headed one, and he’s unemployed but ambitious.  He’s a pretty cute bro.  I met him at the gym.

Shae:  And Mateo.   I met him briefly right after I got to Selvadorado, but didn’t have a chance to get a pic.  When I saw him again, I was out with Joshua, so I didn’t really get to chat with him.  But I think he’s pretty cute.  He’s a Geek, a Glutton, and a Cat Lover.  I’m not crazy about those traits, but I think he’s pretty cute.

Shae:  And then there’s Matias.  Matias was the first person I met in Selvadorado.  He’s the mixologist at the local cantina.  And he is HOT in ALL CAPS!  He’s a materialistic, art loving snob. 

Shae:  His traits might not be the best, but his hotness sort of melts that away.  Here, let me show you another picture of him.  You can see his eyes in this one.

MJ:  So have you been on a date with him yet? 
Shae:  Not yet, but I’m sure going to!  This next guy is Patricio.  I’ve only barely met him, but I know that he’s a Squeamish, Self-Assured, Loner.

Shae:  I don’t know why there are so many Squeamish men in Selvadorado.  Or maybe it’s just that all the squeamish men in Selvadorado are still single.  Maybe the Selvadoradan women don’t like their men to be squeamish.  I don’t know, but Rodrigo is Squeamish too.  He’s also Unflirty and Active.  I’ll go out with him, but I’m going to need a man who flirts, so he could really only be a Secondary Spouse.

Shae:  Samuel’s traits are Geek, Bro, and Cat Lover.  I think he’d be hotter with different hair, but he’s a really nice guy.  I like him. 

Shae:  Sawyer was actually a teen when I met him.  He was a Vegetarian Bro and I thought he was pretty cute.  I hadn’t met most of these other guys yet at the time; if I had, I might not have done what I did.

MJ:  Let me guess - you aged him up?
Shae:  I aged him up.  I just needed to know what that last trait would be.  I couldn’t wait around for him and then have it be something horrible.  I didn’t trick him or anything.  I told him what’s what and I asked if he was interested.  He said if I would go on a date with him right after he aged up then he was absolutely in.  So I baked him a cake, he blew out the candles, and we went bowling.  We had a lot of fun, and I tell you, for such a young guy, he’s a pretty good kisser.
MJ:  Oh yeah?  So what happened after bowling?
Shae:  After bowling, we flirted and kissed and then he suddenly took off.  It was weird.  I mean he’d just aged up so I don’t think he was going to work.  But I didn’t have much time to think about it, because right after he left, guy number 12 called and asked me to go to the Romance Festival.  And by the way, it was also New Year’s Eve.
MJ:  So tell me about guy number 12.
Shae:  Tetsu’s traits include Materialistic and Perfectionist.  He’s also an Insider, and has cat ears.  I do not know what is up with those ears. 

Shae:  I met him my first day here at The Shrieking Llama.  But I was so distracted by those ears that I couldn’t pay attention to anything he said.  In fact, I didn’t even realize he was a redhead until the next time I saw him – that’s how distracting those ears were!  When I saw him again at the gym it was better because I could see his eyes, and I could focus on them.  Here, let me show you.

Shae:  It was a surprise when he called and asked me to go to the Romance Festival.  I wasn’t sure about it, but Sawyer had gone running off, and there I was with no plans for New Year’s Eve.  So I said yes, and I am really glad I did!
MJ:  Oh?  What happened?
Shae:  Well, that’s a story for another update, but let me just say that by the time we parted ways, I’d forgotten all about those ears!

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2018, 11:09:28 PM »
Shae is doing great!  I love the contrast between the snow at home and the warmth of the jungle.  And Father Winter was quite generous!  A $4000 gift is a nice boost for a founding sim. 

Can't wait to see what kind of hunk in a tool belt Shae brings home.  ;)

Wow, that's some generous Winterfest Spirit, there! Hopefully, the jungle adventuring will help her get into a proper legacyboxtm with real walls and everything. (Also, I love that shot of the... I don't quite think it's got any particularly clear markers re:crocodile vs alligator, but maybe simiverse is different.)

Great start Shae.
Taking over the club, selling pics and now the ritual visit to the jungle.

Oh, father winter visit in vacation. And he is quite generous.

Thanks! Yes Father Winter really surprised me!  I expected a knick-knack, so that was quite a bonus.  Photography has been a go-to for me for fast money - pretty repetitive, but not as boring as creating plasma packs from fish!  Although that's a good one since it takes no game time.

Woot!  Another Sharebear legacy!!  Shae is so thoughtful!  Giving a gift to Father Winter.  That's fantastic  ;=)
Looking forward to seeing who she chooses as her Mr. Right.  Assuming it won't be Father Winter...

I didn't realise Shae Berra was an anagram thats such a good idea!  Lol at father winter she should actually marry him instead that would be great
I thought it would be fun to give a gift back, but there was very little in Shae's inventory - a few relics that she didn't want to let go of, and some bone dust.  Is there a use for bone dust?  I don't know of one, so she was willing to part with it. 

And no, no romance with Father Winter just yet . . . that might be in the future down the line for someone else, but as you can see, Shae has more attractive young men in the mix than she can possibly keep around.   ;)

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2018, 11:25:52 PM »
So many men, so little time. What's a woman to do? How will she pick?
Those pics in the city where just gorgeous.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2018, 10:44:29 AM »
Hmmm, that's a lot of options.  Every time I thought I was going to be a fan of one, another would seem like a good option!  Guess I'll just have to wait until I have more info before I start shipping  ;=)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2018, 02:17:04 PM »
Ohhhh, that's a lot of spousal options!
If I were Shae (but I'm not, obviously!), I'd probably pick Sawyer.
I can't wait to see which one Shae picks to be her Soulmate.  ;)

Unflirty isn't a problem trait--just set the club vibe to Very Flirty...
And don't you have scads of those VIP Buckets by now?

P.S. I switched your founder's image as requested.   ;D

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2018, 12:33:44 AM »
So many men, so little time. What's a woman to do? How will she pick?
Those pics in the city where just gorgeous.
I didn't start with the idea of all these men, but I'm also in the middle of the Romance Challenge and I guess that's what got me started on this path.  I do think EA has outdone themselves with Seasons - the winter is just so beautiful everywhere.

Hmmm, that's a lot of options.  Every time I thought I was going to be a fan of one, another would seem like a good option!  Guess I'll just have to wait until I have more info before I start shipping  ;=)
They're each going to get at least one date - can't wait to hear what you all think about who she should pick.

Ohhhh, that's a lot of spousal options!
If I were Shae (but I'm not, obviously!), I'd probably pick Sawyer.
I can't wait to see which one Shae picks to be her Soulmate.  ;)

Unflirty isn't a problem trait--just set the club vibe to Very Flirty...
And don't you have scads of those VIP Buckets by now?

P.S. I switched your founder's image as requested.   ;D
Sawyer was the front-runner, and as you'll see in the next update, he was the first date.  He really was so cute bowling - I haven't played much with that pack, so the animations were all new to me.  I got so busy watching them I forgot to take pics, so I missed getting him showing off throwing the ball behind his back and then landing sprawled out on the floor.  But then date number two brought some real . . . assets . . . to the game.  And dates three and four are nothing to sneeze at, and there is the red-head factor, so the decision's going to be harder than I thought.  Especially now that you've given me some ideas about how to overcome unflirty and put Rodrigo back in the running.

Thanks for switching the image!

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2018, 01:11:50 AM »

1.05  12 Boys in 6 Nights - Part 1

MJ:  I really want to hear about all your dates, but first, let’s recap your progress over your first week.  By my count, you have three points.
Shae:  Yes, 1 Family point, because I’m a Young Adult; 1 Athletic point for completing Leader of the Pack; and 1 Bonus point because you dumped me on my face in the snow and made me buy that useless suit of armor.
MJ:  It’s not useless.  It raises your bills, making your challenge more . . . challenging.
Shae:  Yeah.  Thanks for that.  So, 3 points, plus I’ve maxed photography and I’m level 9 charisma.  When I max charisma, my second aspiration will be done.  And, I have 9 more first dates ahead of me and then some second dates, so Serial Romantic will be a breeze.
MJ:  Speaking of dates, let's hear it!
Shae:  Ok, first was Sawyer.  Like I said, it was before I’d met most of these other guys and I was feeling like there weren’t very many choices around.  I thought he was cute and then I realized he was a teen.  I wanted to know what his last trait would be before I decided whether or not to date him, so I asked him to go with me to Myshuno Meadows. 

Shae:  I baked him a cake while I told him about the legacy and where he might fit in, and he was really interested.  But I needed to know what that last trait would be, and he agreed to bail on high school if I agreed to at least one date.  So I did and he did.

Shae:  And now he loves the outdoors!  So that worked out fine.  And then we went bowling.  We were surprisingly good at that!

Shae:  After bowling, we got all cozy and flirty.

Shae:  Things were really starting to heat up.

Shae:  And then he left.  Just stopped talking, walked out and disappeared.  I was trying to decide what to do next when Tetsu called.
MJ:  Testsu . . . yes . . . Mr. Cat Ears.
Shae:  Yes, and he invited me to the Romance Festival.  We met there and he immediately started flirting.

Shae:  Those cat ears really are distracting, so I consulted the Romance Guru.

Shae:  She was not helpful.  But I don’t really need her to tell me what's what.  Tetsu and I definitely have chemistry!  I just wish we didn’t also have cat ears.

Shae:  After the Romance Festival, we went back to where we met – the Shrieking Llama – for the New Year’s Countdown.

Shae:  And I made a resolution to have a significant other within a week!  After the countdown we went outside to talk.  It was a little chilly, but not as crowded as inside.  It suddenly struck me that maybe the cat ears were just part of the outfit, so I asked to see him in his formal wear.

Shae:  No such luck, but he does look pretty good in the sweater and tie.  So I took a chance and asked to see him in his swimwear.

Shae:  And just like that, I forgot all about the cat ears!  I kid you not – I could look at that all day long and then some.  But it was cold out and I surely didn't want him to freeze off anything I might want a closer look at later, so eventually I had to let him put his clothes back on.  But I did not want to, I assure you! 
MJ:  Oh, yes, I can certainly see why!
Shae:  I’d already decided not to make anyone a boyfriend until after I’ve had at least one date with each one.  So I settled for becoming Best Friends Forever . . . for now.

MJ:  Wow!  I’m almost afraid to ask about Date Number 3.
Shae:  Date number 3 was actually pretty unexpected.  I still had images of Tetsu swimming around in my head, but when he wasn’t standing right in front of me, I remembered the cat ears.  I was thinking about telling you about all the guys and I realized that I hadn’t gotten pictures of a couple of the ones I met in Selvadorado.  I couldn’t seem to invite them to my lot, so I went back for a short trip just to get pics.  I rented a place close to the market and I was there about 5 minutes when Joshua came strolling by.  He’s so cute!  And I love his red hair - and that he only has two ears and they’re on the sides of his head where they belong.

Shae: We chatted a few minutes and he invited me to go see the Archeology Museum with him.  But once we got there, we pretty much only saw each other! 

Shae:  We talked and laughed and flirted a lot!  He finally kissed me, and I wanted to encourage that, so I gave him a massage.

Shae:  I think he really liked it!  We talked some more and I told him about the legacy.  He told me about his daughter.

Shae:  I asked him if he’d ever consider leaving Selvadorado, and he said he would, but he’d want to come back and visit.  And that he’d only go if his daughter agreed.
MJ:  Are you open to that? 
Shae:  Of course!  I’m family-oriented, remember?  I’d never ask him to leave his daughter!  And there’s plenty of room in the house . . . that you haven’t built me yet. 
MJ:  Okay, so when’s the next date?
Shae:  Right now.  I’m meeting Mateo at the flea market.

A few minutes later . . .

Mateo:  Shae, so good to see you again!
Shae:  Yeah, I was thinking we should . . . . ohmygoshlook!  That guy is selling some rare metals!  I just need to run over there and grab those right quick!

Shae runs across the street.

Mateo (calling after her):  Sure, but then we go have some real fun!

Mateo:  You know we sounded really awful.
Shae:  Yeah.  Let’s just sit and chat here.  Maybe I can give you a massage.

Mateo:  Shae, you’re stealing my heart away!
Shae:  Well, aren’t you just so sweet to say  . . . oh my look at the time.  I really need to go check the flea market tables once more before it closes.
Mateo:  Not so fast, sweetheart!

Shae runs across the street.

Mateo (calling after her):  Until next time, Sugarlips!
Shae:  Ohmygosh, 13 of 15!  Score!

Later, outside the San Myshuno gym . . .

Matias:  Shae, what’s with the sudden gym meeting?
Shae:  Oh, I just need some energy, some fun, and a shower.
Matias:  I can help with that!

Matias:  That covers the energy.  Now you go grab a shower and then I’m taking you out dancing!

At the nightclub

Shae:  There’s something I need to talk to you about.
Matias:  Sure baby, what do you want to talk about?
Shae:  See, I’m the founder of a Sharebear Legacy and so I have to . . . .
Matias . . . come dance with me, that’s what you have to do!

Shae:  Now about this Legacy thing . . . . there are some things I have to do and sometimes I have to do them at a certain time.  For example, I'm not ready to be tied down just yet, but for the legacy, I really need a boyfriend right now . . .
Matias:  oooooyesyesyes!

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2018, 09:10:56 AM »
Haha, Shae is really embracing her Serial Romantic aspiration with a passion.
I loved her little bowling outfit and envy her finding two different sets of collectibles for sale at the Flea Market.

I'm thinking I picked Sawyer first because his Loves the Outdoors trait would work well with Shae's outdoor living, and the challenge of starting a winter garden.
Not of fan of his bowling outfit.
Speaking of, couldn't you take Tetsu to Narwahl or Pan Europa to use a closet there to change his outfit.

By the way, Serial Romantic is so weird--why do the 10 kisses only count after reaching that particular tier but bfs/gfs count for later?
I guess Shae is seeking the magical trinity of best traits, best genetics, and hottest chemistry...can't wait to see which sim offers her that!

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2018, 10:09:13 AM »
Oh man!  it was hilarious how she's collecting guys just the same as she's collecting snow globes.  Craziness!
Must say, Shae is off to a great start!!  Hmmm, still not certain who my frontrunner is.  I'd been leaning a bit towards Sawyer, but he just ran off!!  For shear genetics, I think I'd pick Joshua, but that, of course, depends on whether or not you want to take up a household slot with his daughter...though she could become a good support Sim...

Offline BallerinaHippo

• Immortal
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2018, 10:00:49 PM »
I'm kinda jealous of all the good choices Shea has for a spouse.  My founder did not find that many eligible bachelors (although I'm really happy with her choice so I can't really complain).

Looks like it will be a breeze for Shea to finish Serial Romantic.  Can't wait to see who ends up being the lucky primary spouse.

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2018, 10:49:43 PM »
Haha, Shae is really embracing her Serial Romantic aspiration with a passion.
I loved her little bowling outfit and envy her finding two different sets of collectibles for sale at the Flea Market.

I'm thinking I picked Sawyer first because his Loves the Outdoors trait would work well with Shae's outdoor living, and the challenge of starting a winter garden.
Not of fan of his bowling outfit.
Speaking of, couldn't you take Tetsu to Narwahl or Pan Europa to use a closet there to change his outfit.

By the way, Serial Romantic is so weird--why do the 10 kisses only count after reaching that particular tier but bfs/gfs count for later?
I guess Shae is seeking the magical trinity of best traits, best genetics, and hottest chemistry...can't wait to see which sim offers her that!

Yes she is embracing it indeed.  She's actually started autonomously greeting every one of them with a passionate kiss.  Even when I try, I can't interrupt it.  It doesn't queue up; she just does it.  I haven't seen that before.  The only exception was when she was out with one guy and ran into another one.  She didn't have a chance to greet the second guy - he greeted her, and not with a passionate kiss!

Sawyer is definitely in the top 5.  Regarding the wardrobe - I didn't realize you could change non-controlled sims until reading these stories, and then I didn't remember it until you asked in this post.  So I did try that - awesome!  I didn't want to change him a lot, but I do prefer him without those extra ears!

It actually took longer than it should have to get those 10 kisses for Serial Romantic - I wasn't on that level yet when I started the round of second dates, but when I thought I'd doubled back and kissed all 12 after hitting that level, she actually only had 8.  So she had to grab 2 extra random guys and kiss them.   ;D   

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2018, 10:59:12 PM »
Oh man!  it was hilarious how she's collecting guys just the same as she's collecting snow globes.  Craziness!
Must say, Shae is off to a great start!!  Hmmm, still not certain who my frontrunner is.  I'd been leaning a bit towards Sawyer, but he just ran off!!  For shear genetics, I think I'd pick Joshua, but that, of course, depends on whether or not you want to take up a household slot with his daughter...though she could become a good support Sim...

I want you to tell me your top 3 after you see all the first dates.  I kinda' have my top 5, but I really want to hear what you all think before I make a final decision.  I'm not sure about adding a child sim - and as you'll see in the next update, Joshua isn't the only one with a plus 1.  The second one surprised me more than Joshua did.  And speaking of that second one surprising me, he did something else in the next update that I've never seen a sim do - that's probably more about my style of play than anything else, but my mouth literally dropped open!  I wish I'd been recording it, because I was too surprised to get really good pictures. 

anything