Author Topic: A Sharebear Legacy: Shae Berra - HEIR VOTE  (Read 2653 times)

Offline GlazeyLady

• Challenge Board Moderator
  • Occult
  • I'm not home alone.† My sims are all here.
Re: A Sharebear Legacy: Shae Berra
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2018, 01:38:01 AM »
Legacy Stats

Succession Laws
    - Gender:EqualityThe Founder may be of either gender. Both boys and girls are eligible for the title of heir.
    - Bloodline:   Strict Traditional   Only natural born children are eligible to become heirs.
    - Heir:DemocracyChosen by reader vote; Watcher choice, if no votes.
    - Species:TolerantSpecies has no bearing on eligibility as heir.

Point Status: End of Week 6 - Total Points = 34
    - Family:1Only the Founder has reached Young Adult
    - Creative:2Shae and Isaac have memorialized each other
    - Fortune:4$423,568
    - Love:2Isaac's traits; Shae completed Serial Romantic and Soulmate
    - Knowledge:   7   60 maxed skills
    - Athletic:837 completed aspirations
    - Nature:21 completed collection & all mood paintings
    - Food:2Most expensive fridge & stove upgraded; 6 sims at table eating at same time
    - Popularity:437 gold dates, 1 bronze date, 1 gold wedding
    - Deviance:11 Potion of Youth locked away
    - Bonus:1Extreme start - winter

< br/>
Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline GlazeyLady

• Occult
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2018, 01:38:29 AM »
Meet the Sharebears

Shae Berra - Founder, Young Adult
    Traits: Creative, Cheerful, Family-Oriented
    Maxed Skills: Charisma, Cooking, Dancing, Fitness, Handiness, Logic, Painting, Parenting, Photography, Selvadorian Culture, Wellness, Writing
    Completed Aspirations: Bodybuilder, Painter Extraordinaire, Fabulously Wealthy, Mansion Baron, Serial Romantic, Soulmate, The Curator, Leader of the Pack, Friend of the World
    Maxed Careers: Social Media:Public Relations

Isaac Villanueva - Primary Spouse, Young Adult
    Traits: Active, Dance Machine, Squeamish
    Maxed Skills: Charisma, Dancing, Fitness, Handiness, Logic, Painting, Parenting, Rocket Science, Selvadorian Culture
    Completed Aspirations: Bodybuilder, Painter Extraordinaire, Fabulously Wealthy, Mansion Baron, Soulmate, The Curator, Leader of the Pack
    Maxed Careers: Detective, Painting:Master of the Real

Sawyer Bailey - Secondary Spouse, Young Adult
    Traits: Bro, Vegetarian, Loves the Outdoors
    Maxed Skills: Bowling, Cooking, Dancing, Fishing, Fitness, Gardening, Logic, Wellness,  Fitness
    Completed Aspirations: Angling Ace, The Curator
    Maxed Careers: Gardener:Botanist

Tetsu Shimizu - Secondary Spouse, Young Adult
    Traits: Materialistic, Insider, Perfectionist
    Maxed Skills: Dancing, Fitness, Mischief, Painting, Writing
    Completed Aspirations: Painter Extraordinaire, Bestselling Author, Fabulously Wealthy, Mansion Baron, Bodybuilder, Chief of Mischief

Penny Pizzaz - Secondary Spouse, Adult
    Traits: Outgoing, Romantic, Ambitious
    Maxed Skills: Charisma
    Completed Aspirations: n/a

Aavelee Berra - Potential Heir, Teen (Gen 2)
    Traits: Creative, Cheerful
    Maxed Skills: Communication, Imagination, Movement, Thinking, Potty, Creativity, Mental, Motor, Social, Bowling, Piano
    Completed Aspirations: Rambunctious Scamp, Social Butterfly, Whiz Kid, Artistic Prodigy

Brandt Berra - Potential Heir, Teen (Gen 2)
    Traits: Genius, Dance Machine
    Maxed Skills: Communication, Imagination, Movement, Thinking, Potty, Creativity, Mental, Motor, Social, Logic, Bowling, Charisma
    Completed Aspirations: Rambunctious Scamp, Social Butterfly, Whiz Kid, Artistic Prodigy

Carlyle Berra - Potential Heir, Child (Gen 2)
    Traits: Cheerful
    Maxed Skills: Communication, Imagination, Movement, Thinking, Potty, Mental, Motor, Creativity, Social

Offline GlazeyLady

• Occult
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2018, 01:38:47 AM »
Introduction

A familiar lot . . . . a familiar land . . . . a familiar sim, face down in the snow.

01 - Intro Face in the Snow.jpg

MJ:  Hello-o!  Good morning!  Time to wake up!
02 - Intro - Wake Up.jpg

Sim in the Snow:    What??     Where am I???        WHO am I!?!?!?       WHAT HAPPENED??!!
03 - What Where am I What happened.jpg

MJ:  Oh hey there!  Good morning!  Donít worry, everythingís fine.  Better than fine, actually.  Everythingís Fabulous!  Youíre Shae Berra, and as for where you are, well . . . youíre HOME!  This huge lot with this fabulous view - it's all yours!
04 - Intro Fabulous view.jpg

Shae:  Whatís the catch?  And who are you?
MJ:  There is no catch, and Iím MJ, your Watcher.
Shae:  Watcher?  Oh wait, itís coming back to me now.  Iím a Sharebear . . . but we changed my name.
MJ:  Yes, exactly.  Itís an anagram.  Remember we were having margaritas and thinking of names, and you said you liked anagrams so we came up with a bunch of possibilities. 
Shae (grinning):  I remember laughing so hard at Bash Areer that I nearly fell out of my chair. If I was a guy I would have totally picked that.
MJ: Yep, thatís what closed the gender question.
Shae:  But you didnít tell me Iíd be freezing my rear off in a lot with no house and six tons of snow!
05 - freeze my butt off.jpg

MJ:  Oh, don't worry!  You donít actually have to sleep here until thereís appropriate accommodations.  Remember, we talked about how youíre going to get started.  Your first aspiration is Leader of the Pack, so youíll meet people really quickly.  Join a club, have a Good Time, and before you know it, youíll be Always Welcome in any home. 
Shae:  Wasnít there something about a Knight in Shining Armor?
MJ:  Yes, youíll need to buy that Ė itís a thing not a he
Shae:  Oh now you tell me.
06 - not a he.jpg

MJ:  And you need a couple hundred dollars more to afford it.
Shae:  How am I supposed to come up with a couple hundred dollars?
MJ:  Donít worry!  Go to a club outing.  Use your phone.  Take some pictures.  Sell them on the internet.  Youíll be fine.  And Iíll be dropping in to check on you.
Shea:  Yeah, speaking of dropping . . . you didnít actually bring me here . . . you literally dropped me here, didnít you? 
07 - Dropped me here.jpg

MJ:  Umm . . . . yeah . . . . well . . . just a little.  Sorry about that.
Shae:  A little!?  I was face-down . . .  butt-up . . .  in the snow!  That is not just a little!  Have you ever even done this before?
MJ:  Well . . .  not exactly.  (Speaking quickly) I mean, Iíve been a watcher before, for challenges, but not for a legacy.  I did a dynasty once, but to be completely honest, that was in the third simiverse, not the fourth, so it was all much less emotional.  It was this alien domination thing.  But donít worry!  I know we can do this!
Shae:  It sounds like Iím going to be doing it and youíre going to be watching it.
MJ:  And guiding . . .  helping . . . Iíve learned a lot from the challenges.  Youíll see.
Shae: Really?  Tell me about these challenges.
MJ:  Well, theyíre usually pretty short in duration, and they are pretty specific about what the sims have to do, and so we Watchers have to make the sims do the thing, whatever it is, over and over, and get them to do it faster and better than the sims of the other Watchers.
Shae:  So . . . theyíre Watcher competitions . . . not really about us sims.  And theyíre short, so youíre pretty much the slave-drivers and we're pretty much the slaves.
08 - Slave Driver.jpg

MJ:  See, thatís why I signed up for this.  When I joined the Third Simiverse, in the beginning, it was just me and my sims.  And I loved them.  I truly did.  I remember my first family . . . I can still see them in my mind.  Her name was Diana and his name was Adam.  She was a chef and he was a spy.  Their son grew up to be a great astronaut and their daughter played the most beautiful music.  I watched over them and their kids and their grandkids and their great-grandkids.  And I loved them so much.  I couldnít even let them die.  I moved them out so the family could continue, but they didnít age after they moved out, and they always came to visit.  And then I found the challenges and I started playing them too.  And through it all, I really loved all my sims. 
09 - Loved my sims.jpg

But then I moved to the Fourth Simiverse, and there was so much new to learn, and I started playing challenges right off the bat.  But this isnít actually my day job, and I was also raising my family so I didnít have a lot of time.  Pretty much all my sim-time was spent playing challenges.  I played a lot of them.  All the Watchers in the challenges share tips and strategies, because itís really a big friendly competition, so Iíve learned quite a lot.  Then one night I came across a sim-story written by a great Watcher.  I've read some of her stories before, a long time ago.  So I started reading this one; it was such a lovely story.  She kept talking about Sharebears in her story, so I did some research, and I learned that there are several Watchers in several different dimensions watching over and guiding Sharebear legacies.  I read all their stories.  Their Sharebears are amazing, and the Watchers really love them and they tell their stories to other Watchers.  The Watchers love ALL the Sharebears, not just their own.  I realized how much Iíve lost by focusing only on challenges.  And I knew this was the next thing for me . . . watching over an amazing family of Sharebears and really loving them through generation after generation, racking up points together.
10 - MJ Dreamy.jpg

Shae:  Uh-huh.  So itís about the points?
MJ:  No, no, of course not.  I mean, there are points, and we do want to get some.  But we donít have to get them all.  We just need to get most of them . . . or . . . . some of them.  But most important is that we have fun.
Shae:  Right.  Ok, Iím still in, but just know that while youíre watching me, Iíll be watching you. 
MJ:  No problem!  Don't worry!  Now Iím going to give you some time to get settled in.  You donít need to think about points or anything like that right now.  Just meet some people and have some Good Times.  Earn a little money and get your Knight.  Oh, and keep your eyes peeled for a suitable partner. 
Shae:  A suitable partner?  Oh thatís romantic.  Hey, what is that?
11 - What is that.jpg

MJ: What?
12 - MJ What.jpg

Shae:  Oh!!  Itís what I think of your ďsuitable partnerĒ concept.
13 - What I think of a suitable partner.jpg

Shae:  I will NOT be marrying a ďsuitable partnerĒ Ė Iíll be marrying the man of my dreams, thank you very much.
MJ:  Thatís perfect!  After all, youíll be wanting to make adorable little nooboo heirs, and thereís always the secondary spouse Ė lots of room in the house for sims to help with goals!
Shae:  Itís not about the goals!
MJ:  Now wait a minute Shae, when we agreed to do this together, we agreed that we would focus on fun, family, AND goals.  Weíre a team, and we need to be on the same page.
Shae:  Okay, okay.  I want to have fun and I want to raise a family.  But I do also want to meet some goals and get some points.  And I also do realize that you might know more about this than me, so I will listen to you.  I might not do everything you want, but I will listen.  But as for the spouse-choosing - that is all me.  You can give your opinion, and I even want you to, but I make the final choice.
MJ:  Fair enough.  Hey, whatís that?
14 - MJ whats that.jpg

Shae:  Forget it.
15 - Forget it.jpg

MJ:  You're going to be amazing!

Offline sdhoey

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2018, 09:39:20 AM »
Wow, I came home to a new Sharebear. Welcome to the family Shae Berra. What a lovely intro GlazeyLady. I can't wait for more.

Offline dontmindme

• Immortal
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2018, 10:54:05 AM »
Yay, new girl! Welcome to the madness, Shae. Good luck! Can't wait to see what happens next.

Offline BallerinaHippo

• Immortal
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2018, 12:44:09 PM »
Yay, more Sharebears to love!  Welcome Shae and watcher MJ!

< br/>
Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2018, 08:23:14 PM »
Welcome to the Sharebear metaverse! ;D
Yay! You're are the first to do the post-Seasons extreme start from the winter season!
I very much enjoyed your introduction! It's been so delightful seeing how different simmers play their legacies under slightly similar conditions.

Warmest wishes to you both, Shae Berra and MJ.
(I was initially a bit excited that a certain Michael J might appear as the watcher, lol...)
May you thoroughly enjoy your first Sims4 legacy challenge!

P.S. I've added your intro's 6th image of Shae Berra to the Rules: The Sharebear Legacy thread.
If you prefer a different image, would you pls PM me its link? Thanks!

Offline Tynynounours

• Occult
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2018, 02:43:06 AM »
Oh, another sharebear!

Really impatient to see where you'll lead Shae after that rough and a bit cold start.

Offline GlazeyLady

• Occult
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2018, 01:58:05 PM »
Wow, I came home to a new Sharebear. Welcome to the family Shae Berra. What a lovely intro GlazeyLady. I can't wait for more.
Thank you!  I'm excited to be doing this.  It was your story that started it for me, so thank you for the inspiration!

Yay, new girl! Welcome to the madness, Shae. Good luck! Can't wait to see what happens next.
Yay, more Sharebears to love!  Welcome Shae and watcher MJ!
Oh, another sharebear!
Really impatient to see where you'll lead Shae after that rough and a bit cold start.
Thank you all!  I had to exert some discipline on myself and catch up the story before I played too far ahead, so I have another update coming up today.

Welcome to the Sharebear metaverse! ;D
Yay! You're are the first to do the post-Seasons extreme start from the winter season!
I very much enjoyed your introduction! It's been so delightful seeing how different simmers play their legacies under slightly similar conditions.

Warmest wishes to you both, Shae Berra and MJ.
(I was initially a bit excited that a certain Michael J might appear as the watcher, lol...)
May you thoroughly enjoy your first Sims4 legacy challenge!

P.S. I've added your intro's 6th image of Shae Berra to the Rules: The Sharebear Legacy thread.
If you prefer a different image, would you pls PM me its link? Thanks!
Thank you!  I'm loving seasons - I thought starting in Winter would be difficult, but it really wasn't.  The scenes are beautiful, and, of course, it's always hot in Selvadorado! 

What I like best about the challenges is that we all do them at the same time and then share our ideas, strategies, and difficulties.  I love that you, @FrancescaFiori, and @PeregrineTook have applied a similar concept to a legacy.  It's so much fun reading everyone's stories.

I think you picked the best picture so far, but I'm sure I have some better ones coming up, so maybe we can replace it after the next update.

Offline GlazeyLady

• Occult
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2018, 02:15:01 PM »
Generation 1.  Shae Berra

1.01 Let the Good Timers Roll

Shae:  You know, Bjorn, Iím cheerful and creative, and youíre a gloomy slob.  Donít you think it makes more sense for me to lead The Good Timers?
01 - I should be the leader.jpg

Bjorn:  Gee, Shae, yeah, I guess so.  You do seem happier than me, and youíre certainly nicer to look at, so, yeah, you should probably be in charge.
02 - You should be the leader.jpg

Shae:  This Rally the Troops is really going to come in handy.  Itís good of you to show me, Bjorn!
03 - Rally the Troops.jpg

Jacques:  Shae, come over here and help me rack up some club points!
Shae:  Points?  Okay, yeah, why not?  How hard can it be?               
04 - Llama game.jpg

Jacques:  Hahaha!  ĎBout that hard I reckon!
Bjorn:  How about some foosball Shae?  Iíll try not to beat you too bad.
05 - foosball.jpg

Moira:  So, Shae, what kind of work do you do?
Shae:  Oh, I donít have a job yet.  Iíll get one, but for now Iím living off the profits of my photographs.  I sell them on the internet. 
Moira:  Really?  Can you make a living that way? 
Shae:  Well Iím just starting out, but business has been great so far.  LovesTheOutdoors42 purchased my landscapes, and SmoothBlackmailer bought all the pics I had with people in them!
06 - Landscapes.jpg
07 - My Selfies 2.jpg
08 - My Selfies 4.jpg

Mila:  I heard you bought Houndís Head over in Brindleton Bay.  Thatís a pretty big place for one person.  You planning on settling down there for the long haul?
Shae:  Oh yes.  I have big plans and a lot to do.  As of today, Houndís Head is officially renamed the Shae Berra Legacy Chateau.
Mila:  Shae Berra Legacy . . . ohhhhhh, youíre a Sharebear!  I knew you looked familiar!  So youíre starting a new legacy.  No wonder you came in and took over The Good Timers so fast.  Are you going to rename that too? 
Shae:  Maybe in time.  Iím going to expand our activities, thatís for sure!  For now Iím adding winter activities, so letís head over to my place and have some good cold fun.  Itís getting a little too close for comfort in here anyway!
09 - Too close for comfort.jpg

Shae:  We can rack up some more club points playing in the snow.
Back at Houndís Head Shae Berra Legacy Chateau
Jacques:  Great lot Shae!  Snowball fight!
10 - Snowball fight.jpg

Shae:  Not really what I had in mind, you feisty old coot.  I was thinking snow angels.
11 - Snow Angels.jpg

Shae:  But if you insist!
12 - If you insist.jpg

Shae:  This has been fun, but Iím freezing!  I bought that darned Knight.  Now Iím taking the rest of my picture profits and heading somewhere warm!

Offline GlazeyLady

• Occult
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2018, 02:41:43 PM »

1.02  Bungle in the Jungle

Shae (to herself):  Wow, I might have bitten off a little too much here.  I must be crazy to head in there at night.
01 - Jungle Barrier.jpg

MJ:  Nah!  You can do it.  I have faith in you.
Shae:  Watcher!  Youíre here!  (Looking around)  Youíre . . . . where . . . . exactly?
MJ:  Iím not really there.  Not physically.  Iím just in your head.
Shae:  In my head?!?
MJ:  Donít worry.  Itís perfectly safe and you arenít going crazy.  Itís an inter-dimensional thing.  Watchers are telepathically connected to their sims.  So I can talk to you and you can hear me, even though Iím not really there.
Shae:  So do you hear and see every single thing I do?
MJ:  Well, I could, but I donít.  I do with my challenge sims, but Iím giving you more freedom.  Iíll always let you know when Iím here, so you donít have to worry that Iím spying on you.  But that also means youíll have to call me if you need me, because I wonít be watching you every minute. Now you need to get busy on those briars.  Itís only getting darker.
Shae:  Ok, here goes nothing.
02 - Chopping through.jpg

Shae:  ACK!!  Iím not squeamish but this is one huge spider!  Take that, Bug!  Hmmmmph . . . . Guess I showed him!
03 - Spider.jpg

Shae:  The scenery here is amazing!  These new photos will bring a pretty penny on the internet!
04 - Night Sky.jpg

05 - Waterfall.jpg

06 - Alligator.jpg

Shae:  I am so glad no oneís around to see, or smell, me now!  What a stench!
07 - Out of the bush.jpg

Shae:  Okay maybe it was worth it in exchange for discovering this little Wonderful in a Bottle!
08 - Bottled waterfall.jpg

Shae:  This would be so much easier if I had a tool belt.
MJ:  No, this would be so much easier if you had someone in a tool belt.
09 - Wish I had a toolbelt.jpg

Shae:  Yeah, Iím working on that.
MJ:  Really?  Youíve met someone?
Shae:  Actually, Iíve met several someones.  I just havenít decided yet where I want to spend my time.
MJ:  Oh . . . . ummmm . . . . you want any help with that?
Shae:  Not yet.  Iíll let you know.
MJ:  Darn!
Shae:  Hmmm . . . the answer to this trap has to be here!
10 - Analyze.jpg

Shae:  Yeah, that wasnít it!  I am so outaí here!
11 - Not it.jpg

Later, back at the villa.
Shae:  Oh, Father Winter!  You caught me napping.  Oh wow!  A $4000 All-in-one-PC!  Thank you!
12 - Gift Received.jpg

Shae:  And I have a little something for you!
Father Winter:  Oh thank you Shae!  You know, with all this gift-gifting I do, hardly anyone ever gives me anything back.  Some cookies maybe . . . I get way more of those than I need!  Now whatís in here?  Oh . . .  oh my . . . . bone dust . . . . well, um, itís the thought that counts, right? 
13 - Gift Given.jpg

Father Winter: You donít happen to have any cookies in the kitchen do you?

Offline BallerinaHippo

• Immortal
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2018, 04:57:46 PM »
Shae is doing great!  I love the contrast between the snow at home and the warmth of the jungle.  And Father Winter was quite generous!  A $4000 gift is a nice boost for a founding sim. 

Can't wait to see what kind of hunk in a tool belt Shae brings home.  ;)

Offline Tynynounours

• Occult
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2018, 05:24:15 PM »
Great start Shae.
Taking over the club, selling pics and now the ritual visit to the jungle.

Oh, father winter visit in vacation. And he is quite generous.

Offline Deme

• Immortal
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2018, 11:33:59 PM »
Wow, that's some generous Winterfest Spirit, there! Hopefully, the jungle adventuring will help her get into a proper legacyboxtm with real walls and everything. (Also, I love that shot of the... I don't quite think it's got any particularly clear markers re:crocodile vs alligator, but maybe simiverse is different.)
Stories In Progress:
The Avyan Immortal Dynasty

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2018, 09:48:13 AM »
Woot!  Another Sharebear legacy!!  Shae is so thoughtful!  Giving a gift to Father Winter.  That's fantastic  ;=)
Looking forward to seeing who she chooses as her Mr. Right.  Assuming it won't be Father Winter...

Offline wa-wa-world

• Vaguely Confused
  • Occult
  • Hi I'm Anna its nice to meet you
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2018, 10:32:39 AM »
I didn't realise Shae Berra was an anagram thats such a good idea!  Lol at father winter she should actually marry him instead that would be great
Gallery Id: Soda_Stealer

Offline GlazeyLady

• Occult
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2018, 10:00:15 PM »

1.03 Beautiful City

MJ:  Whatís with all the snowpersons?
Shae:  Oh, we had a Good Timers club event Ė we chatted about the club and played in the snow all day.  We racked up a lot club points and I made good progress on my aspiration.
01 - Snowpersons 1 and 2.jpg
02 - Snowpersons 3 and 4.jpg

Shae:  Now Iím headed to the city.  We have a full club now and Iíve called a gathering at the gym there.  The clubís going to work out while I take some more pictures to sell and then give a couple of speeches to build my charisma.  I hear the city is beautiful in the winter and I think I can get some pictures that will sell.  Then Iíll work out too.  One way or another, Iím finishing Leader of the Pack today!
MJ:  Great work!  Iím impressed Ė youíre really going after this aspiration! 
Shae:  Yep.  And when this oneís done, Iím doing Friend of the World, which will be easy with all the people Iím meeting.  And then Iím going for Serial Romantic.
MJ:  Serial Romantic?  Are you meeting a lot of available men?
Shae:  Oh, you know what they say . . . . so many men . . . so little time  . . . to spend talking about them.  And no time now Ė sorry!  Gottaí go!
MJ:  Wait!!
Shae:  Bye!!

A few minutes later, in the city. . .

Shae:  Wow!  The city really is beautiful in the winter!  Cold, but beautiful.
03 - City Snow Group 1.jpg
04 - City Snow Group 2.jpg

These pics are sure to sell!

05 - Speech did not inspire.JPG

Shae: So Iím not inspiring, huh!  Iíll show you!  Come over here and say that! Iíll give you something to be inspired about!
06 - Punching bag.jpg

Bella:  Hi Shae!  You okay?
Bella chat.jpg

Shae:  Hey, Bella.  Yeah, just letting off some steam.  Whatís up?
Bella:  Did you hear we arenít allowed to leave?
Shae:  No, whatís going on?
Bella:  Iím headed downstairs.  Come along and Iíll tell you about it.  Apparently weíre all on lockdown because some nutcase vampire is breaking in. 
Shae:  Seriously??  Breaking in?!?  At the gym? 
Bella:  Yep, and weíre stuck here because of it.  This is a 24-hour gym.  The doors arenít ever locked, so how does that ďbreaking inĒ even work? 
07 - Bella at the Gym.jpg

Shae:  I donít know, but since you have a few minutes, letís get a quick pic!
Bella:  Sure, Shae, but hey, you get in it too.   Speaking of pictures, you'll never believe what happened!  Some weird internet dude emailed Morty.  Sent him a bunch of pictures of womenís bodies that were . . . well . . . shall we just say, not as shapely as mine, but they all had my face photo-shopped onto them. 
Shae (nervously):  Ummm . . . gee, Bella, I wonder how some internet weirdo got your picture.
Bella:  I know, right?  The guy said if Morty didnít write him a Book of Life heíd post them all over the internet with my name on them.  Morty freaked.  He canít even write the Book of Life yet!
Shae:  Thatís awful, Bella.  Say cheese!
08 - Bella and the Bear.jpg

Shae:  Oh, Bella!  Look!  That must be the vampire thatís breaking in!
09 - Caleb at the gym.jpg

Bella:  What?  Oh good grief Ė Thatís Caleb Vatore!
Shae (whispering):  Do you think he knows he looks ridiculous?
Bella (also whispering):  I have no idea.  Those Vatores are a weird pair.  Brother and sister.  Both vampires. 
Shae (still whispering):  What is he doing?
Bella (very quietly):  I think heís stalking someone.  Someone in the menís locker room apparently.
Shae:  Iím going to look.  I donít care if it is the menís locker room.  Heís sneaking up on someone.  I think heís going to attack.
Bella:  Be careful!
Shae (peeking in the menís locker room):  Oh good grief!
10 - Vamp shower.jpg

Offline GlazeyLady

• Occult
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2018, 10:50:43 PM »

1.04 So Many Men, So Little Time

Shae:  Hey Watcher!  Yoo-hoo!  Where are you?
MJ:  You donít have to yell.  I can hear you.
Shae:  Iím ready to talk about the men now.
MJ:  Okay!  Glad to hear it!
Shae:  Yeah, but I want to do it in person.  Meet me at the Old Quarter Inn in 5 minutes.

Five minutes later

MJ:  You said youíre ready to talk about ďthe menĒ Ė how many are there exactly?
How Many.jpg

Shae:  Thirteen, but oneís already an adult, so Iím cutting it back to twelve.
MJ:  Twelve!?!  Oh my!  Thatís a lot!
Shae:  Yep, an even dozen. 
MJ:  Okay, Spill!
Spill.jpg

Shae:  Okay, so like I said, Iím ruling out one, thatís Larry, because heís already an Adult and all the others are younger like me.  Also, before you ask, theyíre all single.  Most are unemployed, so thatís kind of a bummer, but we can fix that.
MJ:  I hope you have pictures!
Shae:  Are you kidding?!  Of course I do.  This is Advik.  Heís a jealous, hot-headed bookworm.  Not the best traits, I know, but once I complete Serial Romantic the jealousy thing will be managed.  And if his hot-headedness gets in the way, you can just lock him in a room for me until he gets over it.
Advik.jpg

MJ:  Sounds like youíve been doing some homework about traits and aspirations.
Shae:  You betchaí.  Hey, picking the right guy is the most important part of this whole thing!  So next is Frankie.  Heís also hot-headed, and heís an Outgoing Foodie.  I donít really know him yet, and I didnít get to see his eyes, so, well, I donít know.  But I think heís worth a second look.
Frankie.jpg

Shae:  Isaac.  Heís a Squeamish, Active, Dance Machine.  Not crazy about the squeamish part Ė I want to go back to Selvadorado, with my husband, and Iím not sure heíd do so well there.  But the Active, Dance Machine traits are good, and I think dating him will be fun.  Also, heís a Level 10 in the Detective career, so worst case, maybe heís a Secondary Spouse.
Isaac.jpg

MJ:  Iím impressed.  Youíre really taking this seriously.
Shae:  Told you I could do it.  Next we have Joshua.  Heís a Creative, Outgoing, Genius, and, as you can see, a redhead.  Obviously, Iím not insisting on red hair, but it is a plus.  And speaking of a plus, Joshua has a plus one.  I havenít met his child yet, but heís a Stay-Home Dad so clearly there is one.  You can tell from the picture that I met him in Selvadorado, and we had one date there. 
Joshua.jpg

MJ:  Really? A date already!  Tell me about it.
Shae:  Later.  I want to tell you about all of them first.  But I will say this . . . it was HOT, HOT, HOT in Selvadorado that day!!
MJ:  Mmmmmm . . . . I just bet it was!
Shae: As you can see in the next picture, Kengo is also a redhead.  Heís another hot-headed one, and heís unemployed but ambitious.  Heís a pretty cute bro.  I met him at the gym.
Kengo.jpg

Shae:  And Mateo.   I met him briefly right after I got to Selvadorado, but didnít have a chance to get a pic.  When I saw him again, I was out with Joshua, so I didnít really get to chat with him.  But I think heís pretty cute.  Heís a Geek, a Glutton, and a Cat Lover.  Iím not crazy about those traits, but I think heís pretty cute.
Mateo.jpg

Shae:  And then thereís Matias.  Matias was the first person I met in Selvadorado.  Heís the mixologist at the local cantina.  And he is HOT in ALL CAPS!  Heís a materialistic, art loving snob. 
Matias.jpg

Shae:  His traits might not be the best, but his hotness sort of melts that away.  Here, let me show you another picture of him.  You can see his eyes in this one.
Matias 2.jpg

MJ:  So have you been on a date with him yet? 
Shae:  Not yet, but Iím sure going to!  This next guy is Patricio.  Iíve only barely met him, but I know that heís a Squeamish, Self-Assured, Loner.
Patricio.jpg

Shae:  I donít know why there are so many Squeamish men in Selvadorado.  Or maybe itís just that all the squeamish men in Selvadorado are still single.  Maybe the Selvadoradan women donít like their men to be squeamish.  I donít know, but Rodrigo is Squeamish too.  Heís also Unflirty and Active.  Iíll go out with him, but Iím going to need a man who flirts, so he could really only be a Secondary Spouse.
Rodrigo.jpg

Shae:  Samuelís traits are Geek, Bro, and Cat Lover.  I think heíd be hotter with different hair, but heís a really nice guy.  I like him. 
Samuel.jpg

Shae:  Sawyer was actually a teen when I met him.  He was a Vegetarian Bro and I thought he was pretty cute.  I hadnít met most of these other guys yet at the time; if I had, I might not have done what I did.
Sawyer.jpg

MJ:  Let me guess - you aged him up?
Shae:  I aged him up.  I just needed to know what that last trait would be.  I couldnít wait around for him and then have it be something horrible.  I didnít trick him or anything.  I told him whatís what and I asked if he was interested.  He said if I would go on a date with him right after he aged up then he was absolutely in.  So I baked him a cake, he blew out the candles, and we went bowling.  We had a lot of fun, and I tell you, for such a young guy, heís a pretty good kisser.
MJ:  Oh yeah?  So what happened after bowling?
Shae:  After bowling, we flirted and kissed and then he suddenly took off.  It was weird.  I mean heíd just aged up so I donít think he was going to work.  But I didnít have much time to think about it, because right after he left, guy number 12 called and asked me to go to the Romance Festival.  And by the way, it was also New Yearís Eve.
MJ:  So tell me about guy number 12.
Shae:  Tetsuís traits include Materialistic and Perfectionist.  Heís also an Insider, and has cat ears.  I do not know what is up with those ears. 
Tetsu 1.jpg

Shae:  I met him my first day here at The Shrieking Llama.  But I was so distracted by those ears that I couldnít pay attention to anything he said.  In fact, I didnít even realize he was a redhead until the next time I saw him Ė thatís how distracting those ears were!  When I saw him again at the gym it was better because I could see his eyes, and I could focus on them.  Here, let me show you.
Tetsu 2.jpg

Shae:  It was a surprise when he called and asked me to go to the Romance Festival.  I wasnít sure about it, but Sawyer had gone running off, and there I was with no plans for New Yearís Eve.  So I said yes, and I am really glad I did!
MJ:  Oh?  What happened?
Shae:  Well, thatís a story for another update, but let me just say that by the time we parted ways, Iíd forgotten all about those ears!

Offline GlazeyLady

• Occult
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2018, 11:09:28 PM »
Shae is doing great!  I love the contrast between the snow at home and the warmth of the jungle.  And Father Winter was quite generous!  A $4000 gift is a nice boost for a founding sim. 

Can't wait to see what kind of hunk in a tool belt Shae brings home.  ;)

Wow, that's some generous Winterfest Spirit, there! Hopefully, the jungle adventuring will help her get into a proper legacyboxtm with real walls and everything. (Also, I love that shot of the... I don't quite think it's got any particularly clear markers re:crocodile vs alligator, but maybe simiverse is different.)

Great start Shae.
Taking over the club, selling pics and now the ritual visit to the jungle.

Oh, father winter visit in vacation. And he is quite generous.

Thanks! Yes Father Winter really surprised me!  I expected a knick-knack, so that was quite a bonus.  Photography has been a go-to for me for fast money - pretty repetitive, but not as boring as creating plasma packs from fish!  Although that's a good one since it takes no game time.

Woot!  Another Sharebear legacy!!  Shae is so thoughtful!  Giving a gift to Father Winter.  That's fantastic  ;=)
Looking forward to seeing who she chooses as her Mr. Right.  Assuming it won't be Father Winter...

I didn't realise Shae Berra was an anagram thats such a good idea!  Lol at father winter she should actually marry him instead that would be great
I thought it would be fun to give a gift back, but there was very little in Shae's inventory - a few relics that she didn't want to let go of, and some bone dust.  Is there a use for bone dust?  I don't know of one, so she was willing to part with it. 

And no, no romance with Father Winter just yet . . . that might be in the future down the line for someone else, but as you can see, Shae has more attractive young men in the mix than she can possibly keep around.   ;)

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2018, 11:25:52 PM »
So many men, so little time. What's a woman to do? How will she pick?
Those pics in the city where just gorgeous.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2018, 10:44:29 AM »
Hmmm, that's a lot of options.  Every time I thought I was going to be a fan of one, another would seem like a good option!  Guess I'll just have to wait until I have more info before I start shipping  ;=)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2018, 02:17:04 PM »
Ohhhh, that's a lot of spousal options!
If I were Shae (but I'm not, obviously!), I'd probably pick Sawyer.
I can't wait to see which one Shae picks to be her Soulmate.  ;)

Unflirty isn't a problem trait--just set the club vibe to Very Flirty...
And don't you have scads of those VIP Buckets by now?

P.S. I switched your founder's image as requested.   ;D

Offline GlazeyLady

• Occult
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2018, 12:33:44 AM »
So many men, so little time. What's a woman to do? How will she pick?
Those pics in the city where just gorgeous.
I didn't start with the idea of all these men, but I'm also in the middle of the Romance Challenge and I guess that's what got me started on this path.  I do think EA has outdone themselves with Seasons - the winter is just so beautiful everywhere.

Hmmm, that's a lot of options.  Every time I thought I was going to be a fan of one, another would seem like a good option!  Guess I'll just have to wait until I have more info before I start shipping  ;=)
They're each going to get at least one date - can't wait to hear what you all think about who she should pick.

Ohhhh, that's a lot of spousal options!
If I were Shae (but I'm not, obviously!), I'd probably pick Sawyer.
I can't wait to see which one Shae picks to be her Soulmate.  ;)

Unflirty isn't a problem trait--just set the club vibe to Very Flirty...
And don't you have scads of those VIP Buckets by now?

P.S. I switched your founder's image as requested.   ;D
Sawyer was the front-runner, and as you'll see in the next update, he was the first date.  He really was so cute bowling - I haven't played much with that pack, so the animations were all new to me.  I got so busy watching them I forgot to take pics, so I missed getting him showing off throwing the ball behind his back and then landing sprawled out on the floor.  But then date number two brought some real . . . assets . . . to the game.  And dates three and four are nothing to sneeze at, and there is the red-head factor, so the decision's going to be harder than I thought.  Especially now that you've given me some ideas about how to overcome unflirty and put Rodrigo back in the running.

Thanks for switching the image!

Offline GlazeyLady

• Occult
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2018, 01:11:50 AM »

1.05  12 Boys in 6 Nights - Part 1

MJ:  I really want to hear about all your dates, but first, letís recap your progress over your first week.  By my count, you have three points.
Shae:  Yes, 1 Family point, because Iím a Young Adult; 1 Athletic point for completing Leader of the Pack; and 1 Bonus point because you dumped me on my face in the snow and made me buy that useless suit of armor.
MJ:  Itís not useless.  It raises your bills, making your challenge more . . . challenging.
Shae:  Yeah.  Thanks for that.  So, 3 points, plus Iíve maxed photography and Iím level 9 charisma.  When I max charisma, my second aspiration will be done.  And, I have 9 more first dates ahead of me and then some second dates, so Serial Romantic will be a breeze.
MJ:  Speaking of dates, let's hear it!
Shae:  Ok, first was Sawyer.  Like I said, it was before Iíd met most of these other guys and I was feeling like there werenít very many choices around.  I thought he was cute and then I realized he was a teen.  I wanted to know what his last trait would be before I decided whether or not to date him, so I asked him to go with me to Myshuno Meadows. 

01 - Sawyer.jpg

Shae:  I baked him a cake while I told him about the legacy and where he might fit in, and he was really interested.  But I needed to know what that last trait would be, and he agreed to bail on high school if I agreed to at least one date.  So I did and he did.
02 - Sawyer cake.jpg

Shae:  And now he loves the outdoors!  So that worked out fine.  And then we went bowling.  We were surprisingly good at that!
03 - Bowling.jpg

Shae:  After bowling, we got all cozy and flirty.
04 - Sawyer flirting.jpg

Shae:  Things were really starting to heat up.
05 - Sawyer.jpg

Shae:  And then he left.  Just stopped talking, walked out and disappeared.  I was trying to decide what to do next when Tetsu called.
MJ:  Testsu . . . yes . . . Mr. Cat Ears.
Shae:  Yes, and he invited me to the Romance Festival.  We met there and he immediately started flirting.
06 - Tetsu flirting.jpg

Shae:  Those cat ears really are distracting, so I consulted the Romance Guru.
07 - Romance Guru.jpg

Shae:  She was not helpful.  But I donít really need her to tell me what's what.  Tetsu and I definitely have chemistry!  I just wish we didnít also have cat ears.
08 - Tetsu heart.jpg

Shae:  After the Romance Festival, we went back to where we met Ė the Shrieking Llama Ė for the New Yearís Countdown.
09 - Tetsu countdown.jpg

Shae:  And I made a resolution to have a significant other within a week!  After the countdown we went outside to talk.  It was a little chilly, but not as crowded as inside.  It suddenly struck me that maybe the cat ears were just part of the outfit, so I asked to see him in his formal wear.
10 - Tetsu Formal.jpg

Shae:  No such luck, but he does look pretty good in the sweater and tie.  So I took a chance and asked to see him in his swimwear.
11 - Tetsu swim.jpg

Shae:  And just like that, I forgot all about the cat ears!  I kid you not Ė I could look at that all day long and then some.  But it was cold out and I surely didn't want him to freeze off anything I might want a closer look at later, so eventually I had to let him put his clothes back on.  But I did not want to, I assure you! 
MJ:  Oh, yes, I can certainly see why!
Shae:  Iíd already decided not to make anyone a boyfriend until after Iíve had at least one date with each one.  So I settled for becoming Best Friends Forever . . . for now.
12 - Tetsu BFF.jpg

MJ:  Wow!  Iím almost afraid to ask about Date Number 3.
Shae:  Date number 3 was actually pretty unexpected.  I still had images of Tetsu swimming around in my head, but when he wasnít standing right in front of me, I remembered the cat ears.  I was thinking about telling you about all the guys and I realized that I hadnít gotten pictures of a couple of the ones I met in Selvadorado.  I couldnít seem to invite them to my lot, so I went back for a short trip just to get pics.  I rented a place close to the market and I was there about 5 minutes when Joshua came strolling by.  Heís so cute!  And I love his red hair - and that he only has two ears and theyíre on the sides of his head where they belong.
13 - Joshua first meet.jpg

Shae: We chatted a few minutes and he invited me to go see the Archeology Museum with him.  But once we got there, we pretty much only saw each other! 
14 - Joshua flirts.jpg

Shae:  We talked and laughed and flirted a lot!  He finally kissed me, and I wanted to encourage that, so I gave him a massage.
15 - Joshua Massage.jpg

Shae:  I think he really liked it!  We talked some more and I told him about the legacy.  He told me about his daughter.
16 - Joshua.jpg

Shae:  I asked him if heíd ever consider leaving Selvadorado, and he said he would, but heíd want to come back and visit.  And that heíd only go if his daughter agreed.
MJ:  Are you open to that? 
Shae:  Of course!  Iím family-oriented, remember?  Iíd never ask him to leave his daughter!  And thereís plenty of room in the house . . . that you havenít built me yet. 
MJ:  Okay, so whenís the next date?
Shae:  Right now.  Iím meeting Mateo at the flea market.

A few minutes later . . .

Mateo:  Shae, so good to see you again!
Shae:  Yeah, I was thinking we should . . . . ohmygoshlook!  That guy is selling some rare metals!  I just need to run over there and grab those right quick!
17 - Mateo - flea market.jpg

Shae runs across the street.

Mateo (calling after her):  Sure, but then we go have some real fun!
18 - Mateo duet.jpg

Mateo:  You know we sounded really awful.
Shae:  Yeah.  Letís just sit and chat here.  Maybe I can give you a massage.
19 - Mateo sofa.jpg

Mateo:  Shae, youíre stealing my heart away!
Shae:  Well, arenít you just so sweet to say  . . . oh my look at the time.  I really need to go check the flea market tables once more before it closes.
Mateo:  Not so fast, sweetheart!
20 - Mateo First Kiss.jpg

Shae runs across the street.

Mateo (calling after her):  Until next time, Sugarlips!
Shae:  Ohmygosh, 13 of 15!  Score!
21 - Mateo Snow Globes.jpg

Later, outside the San Myshuno gym . . .

Matias:  Shae, whatís with the sudden gym meeting?
Shae:  Oh, I just need some energy, some fun, and a shower.
Matias:  I can help with that!
22 - Matias Rally.jpg

Matias:  That covers the energy.  Now you go grab a shower and then Iím taking you out dancing!

At the nightclub

Shae:  Thereís something I need to talk to you about.
Matias:  Sure baby, what do you want to talk about?
Shae:  See, Iím the founder of a Sharebear Legacy and so I have to . . . .
Matias . . . come dance with me, thatís what you have to do!
23 - Matias.jpg

Shae:  Now about this Legacy thing . . . . there are some things I have to do and sometimes I have to do them at a certain time.  For example, I'm not ready to be tied down just yet, but for the legacy, I really need a boyfriend right now . . .
Matias:  oooooyesyesyes!
24 - Boyfriend.jpg

25 - Matias Kiss.jpg

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2018, 09:10:56 AM »
Haha, Shae is really embracing her Serial Romantic aspiration with a passion.
I loved her little bowling outfit and envy her finding two different sets of collectibles for sale at the Flea Market.

I'm thinking I picked Sawyer first because his Loves the Outdoors trait would work well with Shae's outdoor living, and the challenge of starting a winter garden.
Not of fan of his bowling outfit.
Speaking of, couldn't you take Tetsu to Narwahl or Pan Europa to use a closet there to change his outfit.

By the way, Serial Romantic is so weird--why do the 10 kisses only count after reaching that particular tier but bfs/gfs count for later?
I guess Shae is seeking the magical trinity of best traits, best genetics, and hottest chemistry...can't wait to see which sim offers her that!

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2018, 10:09:13 AM »
Oh man!  it was hilarious how she's collecting guys just the same as she's collecting snow globes.  Craziness!
Must say, Shae is off to a great start!!  Hmmm, still not certain who my frontrunner is.  I'd been leaning a bit towards Sawyer, but he just ran off!!  For shear genetics, I think I'd pick Joshua, but that, of course, depends on whether or not you want to take up a household slot with his daughter...though she could become a good support Sim...

Offline BallerinaHippo

• Immortal
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2018, 10:00:49 PM »
I'm kinda jealous of all the good choices Shea has for a spouse.  My founder did not find that many eligible bachelors (although I'm really happy with her choice so I can't really complain).

Looks like it will be a breeze for Shea to finish Serial Romantic.  Can't wait to see who ends up being the lucky primary spouse.

Offline GlazeyLady

• Occult
« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2018, 10:49:43 PM »
Haha, Shae is really embracing her Serial Romantic aspiration with a passion.
I loved her little bowling outfit and envy her finding two different sets of collectibles for sale at the Flea Market.

I'm thinking I picked Sawyer first because his Loves the Outdoors trait would work well with Shae's outdoor living, and the challenge of starting a winter garden.
Not of fan of his bowling outfit.
Speaking of, couldn't you take Tetsu to Narwahl or Pan Europa to use a closet there to change his outfit.

By the way, Serial Romantic is so weird--why do the 10 kisses only count after reaching that particular tier but bfs/gfs count for later?
I guess Shae is seeking the magical trinity of best traits, best genetics, and hottest chemistry...can't wait to see which sim offers her that!

Yes she is embracing it indeed.  She's actually started autonomously greeting every one of them with a passionate kiss.  Even when I try, I can't interrupt it.  It doesn't queue up; she just does it.  I haven't seen that before.  The only exception was when she was out with one guy and ran into another one.  She didn't have a chance to greet the second guy - he greeted her, and not with a passionate kiss!

Sawyer is definitely in the top 5.  Regarding the wardrobe - I didn't realize you could change non-controlled sims until reading these stories, and then I didn't remember it until you asked in this post.  So I did try that - awesome!  I didn't want to change him a lot, but I do prefer him without those extra ears!

It actually took longer than it should have to get those 10 kisses for Serial Romantic - I wasn't on that level yet when I started the round of second dates, but when I thought I'd doubled back and kissed all 12 after hitting that level, she actually only had 8.  So she had to grab 2 extra random guys and kiss them.   ;D   

Offline GlazeyLady

• Occult
« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2018, 10:59:12 PM »
Oh man!  it was hilarious how she's collecting guys just the same as she's collecting snow globes.  Craziness!
Must say, Shae is off to a great start!!  Hmmm, still not certain who my frontrunner is.  I'd been leaning a bit towards Sawyer, but he just ran off!!  For shear genetics, I think I'd pick Joshua, but that, of course, depends on whether or not you want to take up a household slot with his daughter...though she could become a good support Sim...

I want you to tell me your top 3 after you see all the first dates.  I kinda' have my top 5, but I really want to hear what you all think before I make a final decision.  I'm not sure about adding a child sim - and as you'll see in the next update, Joshua isn't the only one with a plus 1.  The second one surprised me more than Joshua did.  And speaking of that second one surprising me, he did something else in the next update that I've never seen a sim do - that's probably more about my style of play than anything else, but my mouth literally dropped open!  I wish I'd been recording it, because I was too surprised to get really good pictures. 

Offline GlazeyLady

• Occult
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2018, 11:01:59 PM »
I'm kinda jealous of all the good choices Shea has for a spouse.  My founder did not find that many eligible bachelors (although I'm really happy with her choice so I can't really complain).

Looks like it will be a breeze for Shea to finish Serial Romantic.  Can't wait to see who ends up being the lucky primary spouse.

She is finding single, Young Adult men everywhere.  I keep catching myself checking out any new males that show up in game to see if they are YAs.  Most of them are, and I have to remind myself that 12 is enough!  I just hope the game keeps generating potential spouses through the next generations.

I hope you'll tell me who your top 3 are after you see all the first dates.  It would be fun to know what everyone thinks about that.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2018, 11:27:39 PM »
@GlazeyLady
If you would provide a short post which simply lists names and traits, we would all be glad to discuss our top 5 'rankings."
As for Tetsu, hopefully you switched his hairstyle but kept the speedo. *coughs

Haha, "all the firstt dates"? There's more? Can't wait!

Offline GlazeyLady

• Occult
« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2018, 07:51:07 PM »

1.06  12 Boys in 6 Nights (Part 2)

Shae:  Do you want to hear about my legacy?
Advaith:  I want to hear every sweet little word that passes between your luscious lips.
01 - Advik Hearts.jpg

Shea:  Really?  I didnít think you were a romantic.
Advik:  Iím not, but I donít want you to let a little thing like hot-headed jealousy worry you!  Iím also a bookworm with no job and no known skills.  Iím like a blank slate, ready to be molded into whatever you need.  Iím the perfect legacy spouse!
02 - Advik Conversation.jpg

Shae:  Hmmm . . . maybe.  Wannaí check out this wardrobe with me?
03 - Advik Wardrobe.jpg

Shae:  I think one of us enjoyed that more than the other.
04 - Advik After.jpg

Frankie:  Shae, you picked the perfect place for our date.  You certainly do know the way to a manís heart!
05 - Frankie Profess Love.jpg

Frankie:  So tell me about this legacy thing.
Shae:  Well, Iíve really just started, but I have been racking up popularity points by . . . ummm . . . meeting a lot of people.  If we can make this a Gold date Iíll get even more points. 
Frankie:  Do you get points for the fabulous presentation of this very colorful and unusual meal weíve been served?
06 - Frankie talk.jpg

Shae:  No, but lots of other things earn points Ė like building skills, completing aspirations, maxing out careers . . . ď
Frankie:  Sounds like a lot of work.
07 - Lot of work.jpg

Shae:  It is, but itís not just me.  Iíll have a spouse to help . . . more than one actually.  Thereíll be a primary, of course, and one or two secondaries.  And then three or four kids who will grow up to help . . . ď
Frankie:  Secondary spouses and three or four kids!  Better you than me, thatís all I can say!  I hope youíre not thinking Iíd want any part of that, because, no thank you little missy!  The food was fabulous, thank you very much, but I am not up for playing this legacy game of yours!
08 - Frankie Not Interested.jpg

Shae:  So, Kengo, have you ever given any thought to being part of legacy?
Kengo:  Not really, but then no one has ever asked me to give it any thought.
09 - Kengo spa.jpg

Shae:  Well, Iím asking now, so what do you think?
Kengo:  I donít know, Shae, I guess if it was the right person and we had the right chemistry and all . . . and then . . . I donít know . . . maybe.
10 - Kengo First Kiss.jpg

Kengo:  Okay, getting more interested.
Shae:  You know, in order to build a legacy, you have to have children.  Weíd probably need to have three or four so weíd have options for choosing an heir.
Kengo:  I wouldnít mind having three or four little Shae-toddlers running around.
11 - Kengo Hot Tub 1.jpg

Shae:  Good to know.  How do you feel about the idea of a secondary spouse . . . or two?  Not for  . . . romance, of course.  But to help with skills and aspirations and careers.
Kengo: I donít mind, Iím sure weíd be Bros, as long as everyone is clear that Iím the primary, and the only one for . . . romance.  Iím not ridiculously jealous, but Iím little hot-headed and would not be willing to share you, so youíd need to keep that in mind.
12 - Kengo Hot Tub Eyebrow.jpg

Shae:  Understood.
13 - Kengo Hot Tub Kiss.jpg

Kengo:  I think we have the chemistry thing covered.
Shae:  Indeed.

Isaac:  I have to confess, Iíve never been bowling.  Iím not sure how good Iíll be at this.
Shae:  Oh it doesnít matter.  Iíve only been once.  The score doesnít matter.  Itís all about building the skill.
Shae (quietly):  Well, that and how good you look doing it.
14 - Isaac look good bowling.jpg

Isaac:  So, is it true what they say about you?
Shae:  Who is ďtheyĒ and what do they say?
Isaac:  ďTheyĒ is everybody, and they say youíre some kind of dynasty chick here to found ten generations of bear lovers.
Shae:  Itís a legacy, not a dynasty, and Iím a Sharebear not a chick.
Isaac:  Yeah?  Whatís a Sharebear?
Shae: Being a Sharebear means there others just like me in other dimensions founding their own legacies.
Isaac:  Other dimensions?  Really.  Thatís cool, I guess, although you never know what kind of weird creatures might exist in other dimensions.  Iím not sure Iíd want to travel there, if you know what I mean.
15 - Isaac Legacy chick.jpg

Shae:  So how does being squeamish fit with your job?
Isaac:  It wasnít great at first, when I had to dig in trash cans for evidence.  But now that Iím the Chief, I can delegate out the disgusting stuff.  Why do you ask?
Shae:  Well, to be perfectly honest, as a Level 10 Detective, youíd be a great add to my household.
Isaac:  ďA great add to your household?Ē  What does that even mean?  Are we talking marriage and babies or are we talking friends with benefits?
16 - Isaac chat.jpg

Shae:  Maybe we should just play that part by ear for now. 
Isaac:  Okay, listen, I know I can come on a little strong . . . maybe even a little weird . . . itís just that youíre so beautiful and Iíve never actually met a legacy ch . . . founder before, and well, I just donít want you to count me out.
17 - Isaac sofa.jpg

Shae:  Iíll tell you what.  You promise never to call me Legacy Chick, and Iíll go out with you again.
Isaac:  Thatís a deal!

Later, in Selvadorado
Shae:  Hey, Rodrigo, have I told you about my legacy?
18 - Rodrigo flirt.jpg

Rodrigo:  Oh, Shae, donít flirt with me.  You know itís not my thing.
Shae:  Well, what is your thing?
Rodrigo:  Dancing.  I like to dance.  Indoors.  I like to dance indoors.
19 - Rodrigo dancing.jpg

Shae: Okaaaaay, well, thereís plenty of time for dancing in a legacy.  Thereís plenty of time for a lot of things.  In fact, youíd stay really active.
Rodrigo:  I might be interested, but would I have to move away from Selvadorado?
Shae:  Yes, but we could come back and visit.  There are skills and aspirations related to Selvadorado.
Rodrigo:  Oh, you donít understand.  I gottaí get out of this place!  Itís filled with creepy-crawlies and yucky stuff.
20 - Rodrigo chat.jpg

Shae:  I guess you wouldnít have to come back.  Someone else could do that.
Rodrigo:  Yeah, Iíd want to focus more on indoor activities.
Shae:  There are some really good indoor activities to focus on!
21 - Rodrigo kiss.jpg

Rodrigo:  Wow, didnít see that coming!  I thought we were just talking friends here.
Shae:  Oh, well we do have Secondary Spouses in a legacy.  Donít worry, thatís just what itís called.  Itís not a flirty, romantic thing.
Rodrigo:  Secondary . . . hmmmm . . . I donít know, maybe.  Could you just try not flirting so much?
22 - Rodrigo no flirting.jpg

Shae:  Yeah, sure, whatever.  Oh look Ė a spider!

Offline GlazeyLady

• Occult
« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2018, 08:36:22 PM »

1.07 12 Boys in 6 Nights (Part 3)

Samuel (calling out):  Oh, Shae, please donít feed that cat . . . he canít tolerate spicy food!
Shae:  I wasnít planning on feeding him.  And I really donít like the way heís looking at me.
Samuel:  Heís harmless . . . mostly . . . just move away slowly and he won't attack . . . probably.
01 - Samuel cat.jpg

Samuel:  Hey if youíre going to be around awhile, how about we go out tonight?  We can talk, get to know each other.  Maybe do a little stargazing?
Shae:  Sounds great.  See you tonight.
Patricio:  Iím not working right now.  I could show you around Selvadorado.  What do you say?
Shae:  That would be fabulous!  Could we go up to Belomisia Trailhead?  I hear itís beautiful up there and that it has some good dig sights.
Patricio (gulping):  Ummm . . . sure, Shae . . . whatever you want.

Up at Belomisia Trailhead

Shae:  Itís so beautiful up here.  Letís cloudgaze!
Patricio:   Okay.  How about over here where thereís a little less . . . grass.
02 - Patricio cloudgazing.jpg

Shae:  The sky is so clear and blue.  Look, that cloud looks just like a little wooly-worm crawling across the sky!  Donít you think so?
Patricio: Uhhh . . . yeah.  Can we get up now?
Shae:  Sure, if you want.
Patricio:  Is there something crawling on me?  On my back?  Because I feel like thereís something crawling on me.
03 - Patricio something itches.jpg

Shae:  No, thereís nothing crawling on you. 
Patricio:  Ack!  Thereís something crawling on you!  I will not look . . . I will not look . . . I will not look . . . oh for heavenís sake would you spray it already!
04 - Patricio Spider.jpg

Shae: Itís okay, itís gone.  No big deal.  Címon, we can sit over here and chat.
Patricio:  How do you like Selvadorado?  Youíre not planning on moving here are you?
05 - Patricio sit and talk.jpg

Shae:  No, but I do love it here.  I hope to come back when I can stay longer.  Iíd love to do more exploring. 
Patricio:  Exploring . . . right.
Shae:  But first I have a legacy to start. Do you know what a legacy is?
Patricio:  Iíve heard some talk.  Itís where you move into a big mansion with a lot of rooms.  And all the rooms have doors that can be locked so you can keep people out and get lots of time to yourself.  And there are all kinds of things to do and you never have to go outside unless you want to, right?
Shae:  Not exactly.  I mean, I guess that could be true, but thatís not how it starts.  I donít have a mansion yet. 
Patricio:  How big a house do you have?
Shae:  I donít have a house yet.
Patricio:  No house?  So, no doors, no locks.  People just all around . . . all the time . . . outside.  That sounds . . . ummm . . . well . . . kind of awful.
06 - Patricio talking.jpg

Later that evening

Shae:  The sky is so beautiful here.  There are so many stars!
Samuel:  Is it?  Are there?  Oh, I guess youíre right. 
07 - Samuel.jpg

Samuel:  Sorry, I was distracted by something even more beautiful.  Someone, actually.
Shae:  So, Samuel, what do you know about legacies?
Samuel:  I know a little something.
Shae:  How little?
Samuel:  Well I do spend a lot of time online.  Iíve been following some interesting tales online about this . . . clan, I guess, or maybe a tribe . . . called Sharebears.  Itís said that they move into different simverses, find a mate among the locals, and found a legacy that grows for generations to come. 
08 - Samuel talking.jpg

Shae:  Do you know how many generations?
Samuel:  No.  None of the stories Iím reading have gotten that far yet.  But I did notice a resemblance between the founders in those stories and a certain gorgeous redhead who recently showed up in Selvadorado.
09 - Samuel Standing.jpg

Samuel:  I couldnít help but notice you traveled here alone.  Does that mean you havenít yet started populating your household?
Shae:  Actually, no, I havenít.
Samuel:  Well, I hope youíll consider inviting me to join.  I already understand about primary and secondary spouses, and Iím cool with it.  I mean, I know Iím not the hottest guy around, and youíll surely have your pick.  But Iím okay with being a supportive character in your story.  Even if itís only for a little while.
Shae:  Well Iíll certainly give that some thought.
Samuel:  We geeks may not be the handsomest guys in the crowd, but it sure does come in handy to have us around sometimes.  Donít lose my number.

Back in Brindleton Bay

Shae (answering the phone):  Hello?
Isaac:  Hi Shae.  Iíve been thinking about you.  Wannaí go out?
Shae:  Sure, where should I meet you?
Isaac:  Well, bowling was fun, but I have something a little different in mind.

At Skye-Pool

Shae:  Great idea, Isaac.  This is really fun.
10 - Splash Isaac.jpg

Isaac:  I hoped youíd like it.
11 - Isaac splash back.jpg

Shae:  Yeah, thatís less fun.
Isaac:  How about this?
12 - Isaac together.jpg

Shae:  Getting better.
Isaac:  Unfortunately I have to go to work now.
Shae:  Well that was quick.
Isaac:  I know.  Sorry.  I just wanted to make sure you werenít forgetting about me.  And my Level 10 Detective career.
13 - Isaac kiss.jpg

Shae:  It worked. 

Back at Shae Berra Legacy Chateau

Shae (to herself):  Geez, I canít believe I didnít think to shower before leaving Skye-Pool.  And I still donít even have walls, much less a shower.  I guess Iíll head to the gym.

A little while later, after a shower

MJ:  Shae, look whoís here!  Isnít that a nice surprise? You should go ask him out.
Shae:  I think I will!
14 - Tetsu greeting.jpg

Tetsu:  Shae!  What a nice surprise!  I was going to call you.  Want to go to the Disco with me?
Shae:  Hey look, weíre already here!
15 - Tetsu outside.jpg

MJ:  Oh no, Matias!  Heís already your boyfriend.
Shae (quietly to MJ):  Maybe he wonít see us.
MJ:  Listen, give him time to go in, and then you take Tetsu straight downstairs.   
Tetsu:  So who was that guy?
16 - Tetsu talking.jpg

Shae:  Well, his name is Matias.  He used to be . . . I mean . . . I guess he is . . . well . . . my boyfriend.
Tetsu:  You have a boyfriend and you havenít mentioned it until now?
Shae:  Yeah, sorry.  So, I have this legacy thing going on, and it involves . . . blahblahblahblah . . . and so I have to have 8 boyfriends before I can settle down with 1.  Sorry I didnít tell you.
Tetsu:  I see.  Itís the ears isnít it?
Shae:  What do you mean?
Tetsu:  Itís the ears, right?  Youíre trying to dump me without dumping me because of the ears.
Shae:  No, no, not at all.
Tetsu:  Not at all?
Shae:  Well, I mean, Iím not trying to dump you, but the ears  . . . are a little . . .
Tetsu:  Weird, right?  You donít really like them do you?
Shae:  No.  I donít really like them.
Tetsu:  Oh, what a relief!  I hate them.  But my roommate talked me into them.  And then I met you and you couldnít stop looking at them and I thought you thought they were weird.  But he convinced me you liked the ears and he said if I dumped them youíd dump me.  Iím so glad he was wrong!  I saw a wardrobe on the way in here.  Give me a minute, okay?

And while Tetsu was in the wardrobe

MJ:  Shae, what were you thinking?
Shae:  Hey, I tried to come straight downstairs but the doors were locked.  You should have taken care of that.
MJ:  I didnít know they were locked.  And thatís no reason to passionate-kiss Matias while youíre out with Tetsu!
Shae:  I know that!!  I canít seem to help it.  Every time I see someone that I have a high romantic relationship with, thatís what happens.  Just like at the gym with Tetsu.  I was just going to ask him on a date.  I canít control it.  You need to keep me out of those situations.
Tetsu (from inside the wardrobe):  Did you say something?
Shae:  Just making sure youíre ok.
Tetsu:  What do you think?
17 - Tetsu no ears.jpg

Shae (sighing):  Gorgeous . . . um . . . I mean . . . yeah, you look good.

The next day, Shae gets a text message

Text:  Shae, canít stop thinking about you. 
         Meet me at The Narwhal Arms in 10 minutes. 
         Please come.

Sawyer:  Shae, Iím so glad you came.  Iíve really been wanting to see you again, without a bowling ball in my hand.
18 - Sawyer drinks.jpg

Shae:  Speaking of that, what happened?  I thought we were getting along great, and then you just ran off.
Sawyer (sadly):  I know, Shae.  Iím sorry.  Itís the plight of the unwatched sim.  Sometimes we just canít control what we do.  We want to do one thing, but with no watcher to help us out, itís like weíre forced to do something else.  Does that make any sense?
Shae:  Actually, it does.  I have a watcher, but still . . . been there, done that.
Sawyer:  Iím so glad you understand.
19 - Sawyer.jpg

Watcher:  Shae, donít look now, but Matias just walked in.  DO NOT go kiss him.
Shae:  Oh no!  What do I do?
Watcher:  Quick, hide in the wardrobe!
Shae:  Me?  Or Sawyer?
MJ:  Hurry!
20 - Sawyer kiss.jpg

MJ:  I really meant you, but at least he got longer pants and better shoes out of it.  Uh-oh!
21 - Sawyer - Matias.jpg

And then this happened

22 - Matias slap.jpg

MJ:  un-unh Matias!  You did not just slap my Sharebear!!
Shae (angrily):  Matias Molina!  What in the Forbidden Words do you think youíre doing?!?
23 - Matias - Shae angry.jpg

Matias:  Me?!?  Youíre the one blowing kisses at someone else when youíre MY girlfriend.  And you were out with a different guy yesterday when you planted that passionate kiss on me!
Shae: Oh you irritating little man!  I told you I wasnít ready to be tied down!  I told you that was just for the legacy!  You agreed!
Matias:  You donít really love me!
24 - Matias surprised.jpg

Shae:  Love you??!  You slapped me!!  Go Away!!  And for the record, thatís ďGo AwayĒ from the mean menu, not ďAsk to LeaveĒ from the friendly menu!
Sawyer:  See, this is exactly what I meant about being an unwatched sim!  I have to stand here and do nothing while he treats you like that!  I just wanted to punch him out . . . TWICE . . . and then again!
Shae:  Donít worry, Sawyer.  Matias Molina will get his, I promise you that.
Sawyer:  Good!  I just hope Iím there to see it.  And to help!
Shae:  Címon, letís dance.
25 - Sawyer dancing.jpg

Offline GlazeyLady

• Occult
« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2018, 09:00:03 PM »

1.08 Itís Raining Men

Shae:  MJ, Iíve had it.  Iím done with this dating all these guys.  It sounded like so much fun.  And, honestly, it has been pretty fun.  But Iím tired of it, and I want to get moving on more than Popularity points.
MJ:  Good, because this is wearing me out!  And I donít want anyone else going slap-happy on you!  So, who do you pick?
Shae:  I donít know.  I mean, some are easy to cut, but itís hard to pick just one.  Who do you think I should pick?
MJ:  Now Shae, you were very clear on this.  You wanted this to be just your choice.
Shae:  Yes, but I said I wanted your opinion.  And I could really use some help deciding.
MJ:  How about this Ė weíll share information about all the ones youíre still interested in and get input from the other watchers.  How does that sound?
Shae:  It sounds like a great idea.  Iíve narrowed it down to 6, but it's really hard to decide. 

In alphabetical order by first name:

Isaac Villanueva Ė Level 10 Detective Ė I really want to bring Isaac into the household.  Iím not crazy about the Squeamish trait, but I could work around it.  We have great chemistry and he is a Level 10 Detective, so heís earning over $2000 per day.  He could bring us in some quick cash and still have time to max another career.  Our babies might not be redheads, but theyíd be cute.
01 - Isaac selfie.jpg

02 - Isaac bowling alley.jpg

03 - Isaac hot tub.jpg

Joshua Pena Ė Stay-at-Home Dad Ė Joshua has great traits, and we had fun together.  Our first date was pretty hot, but that was the weather more than the chemistry.  He has a daughter, but that would be okay.  I think Iíd like to have two secondary spouses and I'd prefer 4 potential heirs, but I could cut that back to 3 so there'd be room for an extra child.  Actually, probably a teen not a child, since weíre almost at the end of the second week.
04 - Joshua.jpg

05 - Joshua flirts.jpg

06 - Joshua Massage.jpg

Kengo Ė Unemployed Ė Kengo may be hot-headed, but I didnít see any evidence of that.  I was surprised at how much chemistry we had together in that hot tub.  I didnít think he was all that attractive at first, but now I think heís pretty hot.  He spends a lot of time working out for a non-Active guy, so I bet that bodís going to buff up some.  Heís not employed now but heís ambitious so I think heíll do well once he decides what he wants to do.  And it doesn't hurt that he's a redhead with great bone structure - our babies would be gorgeous.
07 - Kengo.jpg

08 - Kengo First Kiss.jpg

09 - Kengo Hot Tub 1.jpg

Samuel Ė Unemployed Ė Samuel just seems like a nice guy.  His traits are fine but nothing to get excited about.  Although he is right that it can be good to have a geek around.  I donít plan on having room in the house for a cat though.  I donít have enough chemistry with him to have him as a Primary Spouse, but he wants in and heís happy to be a secondary.  I guess he could be a pollinator.
10 - Samuel.jpg

11 - Samuel talking.jpg

12 - Samuel Standing.jpg

Sawyer Ė Unemployed Ė Sawyer feels kind of like a first love.  He was such a sweet boy and I aged him up for selfish reasons, although he was very willing.  He seems young and innocent, but he also seems rock-steady, like Iíd be able to count on him once he gets more control over his own actions.  The relationship isnít as hot as some of the others, but that might be my fault Ė I think Iím still kindaí seeing him as a teen.  Maybe he needs a makeover and some grown-up chin hair.  Okay, heís starting to seem hotter already!  I bet weíd make cute babies.
13 - Sawyer.jpg

14 - Sawyer bowling.jpg

15 - Sawyer nightclub.jpg

Tetsu Ė Unemployed Ė Oh, Tetsu!  What can I say about Tetsu?  Well, I can tell you that when we went to the Disco, before he dumped the cat ears, he serenaded me.  And he has a really nice singing voice.  He certainly has a hot bod, but I donít want to choose a Primary Spouse on body alone Ė Iím pretty sure MJ knows how to beef up any bod.  His traits are good, and his hair is red.  But I donít know, maybe we should just be best friends. 
16 - Tetsu.jpg

17 - Tetsu swim.jpg

18 - Tetsu no ears.jpg

Offline wa-wa-world

• Vaguely Confused
  • Occult
« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2018, 09:27:17 PM »
Shae girl go for issac he's got some sick hair and a good job and the Seamus trait is easily passable if you take extra showers lmao

You're doing great so far

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #36 on: July 27, 2018, 10:32:43 PM »
My vote goes to Isaac.  He has great genetics and insta-completes a career for you!  That man's a keeper!

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2018, 11:18:25 PM »
First of all, I just want to applaud Shae Berra and MJ for the boundless entertainment this whole spouse hunt has provided.
I absolutely adore spouse hunts--all the possibilities with none of the risk (yet)!

Looool, @wa-wa-world ! Did you mean the Squeamish trait or your Sharebear founder Seamus (who I love to pieces)?
Since you've so put together this update detailing your top six, Shae, here are my worthless opinions.

From least favorite to favorite
6. Kengo: No, no, no! I can tell by Kengo's narrow shoulders in the hot tub. He has a pear-shaped body, doesn't he?
               Please, we are Sharebears, not Pearbears!
5. Joshua: Also, no. You can move his kid in and they can help out with housework and stuff, but they won't earn any points for the legacy.
    Joshua does have great traits, though.
    I don't know. Pinstar tells us to merge sims into a different household so they don't bring cash to the legacy. Maybe merge Josh & kid, then leave the kid behind? Too harsh?
4. Samuel: He doesn't seem as useful as Sawyer, Tetsu, and Isaac.
3. Sawyer: I don't see him as primary spouse material but he'd make a great helper because he loves the outdoors. He can handle the gardening and fishing, lol.
2. Tetsu: I love Tetsu's chemistry with Shae plus he shares my father's name. He could maybe become the household painter?
1. Isaac: Isaac is the best-looking and he's at the top of his career. Heck, you could even have him quit to start a second one!

I'm laughing at myself over how seriously I'm taking this, hahaha.
My vote's for Isaac, mostly because he's my type of good-lucking plus he was pretty hot during that last date.
My Gen3 heir's spouse Jaxton was squeamish and I barely noticed because I had other sims to fish, garden, and clean.

My second choice is Tetsu. As pollinator, he could pollinate your simverse with little redheads.
Lol, seriously an embarrassment of riches, Shae!

Offline wa-wa-world

• Vaguely Confused
  • Occult
« Reply #38 on: July 28, 2018, 05:48:59 AM »
@oshizu Omg I meant squeamish this is what I get for staying up late

Offline LenaLJ

• Watcher
« Reply #39 on: July 28, 2018, 08:57:39 AM »
Comming back from vacation to find this? I had a laugh all the way though.
Welcome to the club Shae

I am just saying I would choose Isaac ;)

Offline GlazeyLady

• Occult
« Reply #40 on: July 28, 2018, 10:57:18 AM »
Shae girl go for issac he's got some sick hair and a good job and the Seamus trait is easily passable if you take extra showers lmao

My vote goes to Isaac.  He has great genetics and insta-completes a career for you!  That man's a keeper!

My vote's for Isaac, mostly because he's my type of good-lucking plus he was pretty hot during that last date.
My Gen3 heir's spouse Jaxton was squeamish and I barely noticed because I had other sims to fish, garden, and clean.

I am just saying I would choose Isaac ;)

WOW!  I'm not surprised Isaac came out on top, but I did think there'd be at least one vote for someone else with Isaac as a secondary. Thank you all for the feedback - I really appreciate it.  This  was fun, but I am honestly a wee bit sick of the romance interactions and ready to get on with the . . . everything else!  (Although I do still have to finish the romance challenge on this forum before end-of-day tomorrow).

@oshizu  Your opinions are never worthless, and yes, indeed, Kengo is a pear.  I actually saw him in game 3 or 4 times before Shae even introduced herself, and then it was only because I'd decided to go for 12 bachelors and I needed some "fillers".  But I really liked his facial expressions in the hot tub, so I figured if she kept him, I'd take a page from your book and fix him in Manage Worlds (which I'd never realized you could do, so thank you for that tip - I never realized how much of the game I've missed by focusing only on challenges and always playing by those rules).

At first I was sold on Sawyer, but then Tetsu's speedo distracted me, and by the end Isaac was pulling ahead.  I do like his hair style, although I'm not crazy about the pink tint with the dark blue eyebrows and black facial hair.  It's not any of them individually, it's the combination - I just like all that to match a little better.  So he's going to need a makeover. 

Now to see how Tetsu, Sawyer and the others feel about just being friends.  ;D

Offline GlazeyLady

• Occult
« Reply #41 on: August 05, 2018, 05:37:16 PM »

1.09 Did You Ever Have to Make Up Your Mind?

MJ:  So did you read the feedback?
Shae (grinning):  Yes I did.  Isaac is the big favorite. 
MJ:  And?
Shae:  Heís pretty hot.  And I like that he says what he thinks.  And I really like the way he looks at me.  Like especially in the hot tub.   Of course itís great that heís already maxed a career.  I wish I knew what he wants to do . . . you know . . . his aspiration.  But I canít figure out a way to get him to tell me that.  My romance bar is maxed with him, so I know I would love him if I let myself, but my romance bar is maxed with Sawyer and Tetsu too.  Tetsu was my first best friend, and Sawyer is my current best friend, and my friendship bar is maxed with both of them.  Not so with Isaac.  And I canít move forward in my Soulmate aspiration unless I marry my best friend.  So either I marry Sawyer, get Tetsu back as my best friend and marry him, or become best friends with Isaac and marry him.
MJ:  What about Kengo?
Shae:  Watcher oshizu is right.  Heís a Pearbear.  I know you could fix that, and I do think heís really good-looking, you know, above the neck.  And I like that heís a redhead.  But heís also a hot-head and Iím just not sure I want to deal with that.  His red hair is just not a good enough reason to marry him.
MJ:  And do you like Isaacís hair?
Shae: I like the style.  Canít say Iím crazy about the pink tint, especially with the dark blue brows and black facial hair.  But Iím sure I can talk him into a make-over.
MJ:  So what are you going to do?
Shae:  Iím going to go talk to them, and if all goes well, Iíll soon have a husband and two housemates.  Of course you know . . . [dramatic pause] . . . I need a house to have housemates.
MJ:  You go figure out the men and take some more pictures to sell.  Iíll figure out the house.

Later, at The Narwhal Arms

Shae:  Isaac, I have something to talk to you about.  Iíd really like it if youíd move in with me.
01 - Move in with me.jpg

Isaac:  Move to your empty lot, you mean?
Shae:  It wonít always be empty.  And it would be . . . you know . . . with me.
Isaac:  Well, I am a great add to your household, what with my Level 10 Detective career and all.  So, are we talking primary spouse and babies, or friends with benefits?
Shae:  Oh we are definitely talking primary with babies.
02 - Primary and kids.jpg

Isaac:  Ah, Cupcake!  I knew youíd pick me.
03 - I knew you'd pick me.jpg

Shae:  Oh really?  Youíre that sure of yourself?
Isaac:  I think youíd have picked me even if the Watchers had picked someone else.
Shae:  How did you know about that?
Isaac:  Oh, Sweetheart, please!  Iím the Police Chief. I know all kinds of things.
Shae:  Oh, you think youíre so cool.  You and your pink hair.
Isaac:  You dig my hair? 
Shae:  Actually, I love the style.  Hate the pink.  And with dark blue eyebrows and black facial hair?  Whatís that about? 
04 - About that hair.jpg

Isaac:  You donít like my eyebrows?
Shae:  Iím just saying, Iíd like it better if the hair and the eyebrows and the beard all . . .  matched . . . a little better.
Isaac:  Anything for you, doll.
05 - Isaac after makeover.jpg

Isaac:  So what do you think?  Am I hot enough for a Legacy Chick . . . er . . . Founder?
Shae:  I think youíll do.
06 - You will do.jpg

Isaac:  You think Iíll do?  Well I bet you didnít know I was going to do this.
07 - Shae says yes.jpg

Isaac: Will you make me your Sharebear forever?
Shae:  Oh, Isaac!  Yes!  I canít believe you proposed on Love Day!  Youíre so romantic.
08 - I love you Isaac.jpg

Isaac:  Weíre going to build a great Legacy together, Cupcake. 
Shae:  Indeed we are, my love.  Indeed we are.  And speaking of building . . . MJ is working on building us a house.  Meanwhile, I want to bring in Sawyer and Tetsu to help with skills, aspirations, and careers.  If we add them to the household as Secondary Spouses, they can help us earn points.
Isaac:  As long as we all understand that there are no, shall we say, spousal privileges, for Secondary Spouses.
Shae:  Of course, my love.  Weíll be just friends.
Isaac (emphatically):  Friends with no benefits.
Shae (giggling):  Exactly.  In fact, now that I know itís your dream to be a Painter, I have an idea for how we can help them both find new girlfriends. Letís go get them.

Later at Crick Cabana

Isaac:  Iíll give you a little privacy.  But Iíll be right over here if you need me.
Shae:  Hey, Sawyer.  I wanted to talk to you about joining my Legacy. 
Sawyer:  I knew weíd come to this.  Ever since that day you baked me a birthday cake.
Shae:  Yeah, the thing is, Iíd really like for us to just be friends. 
09 - Sawyer - just friends.jpg

Sawyer:  Just friends?  Oh, so you picked Isaac as Primary Spouse?
Shae:  Yes, but you're my best friend, and I really want you to do this with us.
Sawyer:  Ok, yeah, itís cool.  Iím game.
Isaac:  Sawyer, bro, good to have you with us!
10 - Sawyer welcome from Isaac.jpg

Sawyer:  Hey, thanks, man!  Youíre the squeamish one, right?  Hey, no worries, I got the manly outdoor stuff covered. 
Isaac:  Well, good, because you know, as Police Chief, Iím pretty busy arresting people, throwing them in jail, taking down the bad guys.  While youíre playing in the dirt and hooking little fishies, Iíll be keeping the world safe for guys like you.
Sawyer:  Yeah, whatever.
Isaac (quietly):  Just know this: you touch her, I kill you.  The end.
11 - Sawyer - touch her I kill you.jpg

Sawyer:  Chill, bro.  Weíre just friends.  We donít even have a romance bar anymore.
Shae:  If you boys are finished there, letís go get Tetsu.

Later, at Medina Studios Apartments

Tetsu:  Hey, Shae.  Glad you came by.  Something weird happened that I need to talk to you about.  This woman named MJ whisked me up and plopped me into this dump of an apartment with some guy named Salim.  She said sheís your Watcher and I should ask you about it.
12 - Tetsu Friends.jpg

Shae:  Remember that Legacy I told you about?  Well, anyone who moves in has to come with no money.  If you live alone, your money will come with you.  So MJ dumped you here with Salim so that if you agree to move in with me, your money stays with Salim and we donít break the rules before we even get started.
Tetsu:  Oh!  You want me to help you found your Legacy?!?
Sawyer:  Guess again.
Tetsu:  Him?  You picked Sawyer?
Isaac:  One more time, Cat-Brain.
Tetsu:  Nooooo!  You picked the squeamish guy?
Isaac:  Actually . . .
Shae:  Isaac, I got this.
Isaac:  Ok, but Iím staying close.
13 - Tetsu - Isaac Primary.jpg

Shae:  I picked Isaac because I love him and he loves me.  And weíre engaged.  But you were my first best friend.  So can we just be friends?  And will you move in with us?
Tetsu:  It doesnít feel like weíre friends when your Watcher throws me into a dump like this. 
14 - Tetsu join Sharebears.jpg

Shae:  So move in.  Itís just a lot now, but weíll have a house soon.  And I plan on completing the Mansion Baron aspiration in the next couple weeks, so itíll be a great house.  And I really want you there.
Tetsu:  Tell me heís not doing pushups to look all strong and manly.
Shae:  It doesnít matter why heís doing pushups.  Say that we can be just friends and come move in with us.
15 - Tetsu - Im in.jpg

Tetsu:  Yeah, Iím in.  Just friends. 
Isaac:  Without benefits.
Tetsu:  I got it, dude.  Chill.  And Iím okay with leaving my $2700 with Salim.  He needs it to fix up his place.  Soon Iíll be making money like crazy as a Bestselling Author.   

Back at The Shae Barre Legacy Chateau

Hi folks.  MJ here with a quick catch-up.  I'd like to say my camera broke, but the truth is I just forgot to take pictures of some stuff.  So here's what happened:

When Shae, Isaac, Tetsu and Sawyer got home, everyone opened a gift from the gift pile I left on the lot back at Winterfest.  Shae got a Duffel oí Cash that she canít spend.  It was pretty funny.  Tetsuís box held only sadness and lies.  Maybe that will be the foundation of his first book.  Sawyer got a Shellyís Shell Towel Ring that he said he will treasure.  He put it in the household inventory.  I sold it.  Isaac got the best gift - a Londonís Choice oven that he canít wait to show off.  Eventually, theyíll need to buy and upgrade the best oven in the game, but I let him keep this one for now.

By this time it was 2 am on Saturday morning of the second week; Sawyer went to gather collectibles and then to fish.  While Tetsu and Isaac stargazed to get feeling inspired, I delivered an easel for Isaac and a desk, chair and computer for Tetsu since Shae sold the one Father Christmas so generously gave her.  Shae made plans for a wedding on Saturday afternoon, and then took pictures throughout the night to get enough money for me to start building a house.

Saturday morning, 10 am

Isaac:  Happy Wedding Day, Cupcake.
16 - Shae and her men.jpg

Shae:  Happy Wedding Day to you.  Letís get this party started.
Isaac: Shae, I promise to take out the garbage for you when youíre pregnant even though it gives me a disgusted moodlet.
17 - At the altar.jpg

Shae:  Isaac, I promise to never laugh at your dancing, no matter how ridiculous you look.
18 - Shae's vows.jpg

Shae:  I now pronounce us husband and wife.
Isaac:  And that means I get to kiss you.
19 - Kiss the Bride.jpg

Isaac:  I feel as if weíve become one person.
20 - Together as one.jpg

Shae:  With this First Slice, our Gold Medal Wedding is in the bag.
21 - The first slice.jpg

Isaac:  Letís check out this cool telescope.
22 - Get this Legacy started.jpg

Isaac:  That was fun.  Can we do it again?
Shae:  Iíll be right back.  I need to go check on something.
23 - After woohoo.jpg

Shae:  Success!
24 - Pregnancy confetti.jpg

Shae:  Hey MJ!  Weíre going to be needing that house pretty soon!
25 - Baby Bump.jpg

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #42 on: August 05, 2018, 05:53:25 PM »
Congrats on the lot full of maleness.  ;D

Shae makes a lovely bride. Issac and his squeamish trait. LOL I want to see him change a diaper. Speaking of diapers, congrats on the incoming nooboo.

Offline BallerinaHippo

• Immortal
« Reply #43 on: August 06, 2018, 12:02:07 AM »
I'm just getting caught up, and wow!  That was the most thorough spouse hunt I've ever seen in the sims.  Congrats to Isaac and Shae!  The wedding was beautiful.
Thanks for fixing Isaac's eyebrow and facial hair situation.  He looks much better now.   ;)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #44 on: August 06, 2018, 12:11:52 AM »
Nice, Shae has her own little legacy harem going on.
Wow, Isaac has the Painter Extraordinaire aspiration? Girl, he's perfect!

Speaking of perfect, Shae is breathtaking in that wedding gown.
Congrats on a gold-medal wedding and on getting pregnant on the first try! (Lol, that she ran off to take a test right away)
Can't wait to see how MJ molds this household of talented sims!

Online Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #45 on: August 23, 2018, 01:01:26 AM »
Another Sharebear!  Omw, I loved all the men!  I have to admit, I had a thing for Tetus, but I think Shae chose well.  I also laughed hysterically with Isaac and threatening Sawyer, probably more than I should have bwahahahaha

Offline GlazeyLady

• Occult
« Reply #46 on: August 23, 2018, 09:36:57 AM »
Another Sharebear!  Omw, I loved all the men!  I have to admit, I had a thing for Tetus, but I think Shae chose well.  I also laughed hysterically with Isaac and threatening Sawyer, probably more than I should have bwahahahaha

Thank you for reading and for your comments.  I'm glad to know it made you laugh - when I'm writing, I'm often not sure that others will laugh at what I think is funny.   ;)
I am behind on updates due to busy work, busy family, and the Joker and Baby Boomer challenges.  I hope to get another chapter at least written this weekend, and then continue play after I finish Baby Boomer. 

And by the way, Isaac has been working on fitness.   :D

Offline GlazeyLady

• Occult
« Reply #47 on: September 29, 2018, 05:48:11 PM »

1.10 Time Keeps on Slipping . . . Slipping . . . Slipping . . .

MJ:  Before we pick up our story, I need to tell you all something.  I have been ignoring my Sharebears.  I know, Iím not proud of it, but itís true.  Job, family, and playing challenges have kept me very busy for the last several weeks.  When I left them in early August, my Sharebears were on Week 5, but this story was only on Week 3.  My notes are a little sparse, but we have a lot of pictures.  Weíre going to be moving quickly to get caught up and that means more narration and less conversation.  But the pictures really tell the story anyway.

After the wedding

Isaac:  You know, we could take off for Selvadorado and spend our honeymoon working on your Soulmate Aspiration!
Shae:  We could, but we wouldnít make much progress on our Legacy that way.  If we stay here we can get your painting club started, and Sawyer and Tetsu can make progress on their aspirations.
Shae (grinning):  And you know, my love, we can work on Soulmate anywhere.
Isaac:  Your wish is my command, Buttercup.  Iíll call the painters. 
Shae:  And Iíll take some more photos to sell so we can furnish the house MJ is working on.
Tetsu:  You better not be taking pictures of me in this chicken hat.  Iím only wearing it because the tag says it fosters inspiration.
01 - Tetsu Chicken Hat.jpg

Shae:  Darling, you did very well choosing painters!  Tetsu and Sawyer both seem to have found a love interest.  How convenient that they are both redheads!
Isaac:  And Moira and Alice are unemployed, so they wonít have to leave to go to work.  Alice already has some painting skill, so sheíll be a good earner for us.
02 - Painters.jpg

Sunday: Skill Day!

With the Painters Paint club hard at work on this hot first-day-of-summer, Shae bought a woodworking bench and called a repairman to come mentor her (Seiji Sakamoto). 
03 - Shae Handiness.jpg

Tetsu hit it off immediately with Fabiana Barrera. 
04 - Tetsu Try For Baby.jpg

And Sawyer found his lady-love in Mariko Murakami.
05 - Sawyer and Mariko.jpg

Rodrigo called to ask if he could join Sharebears.  He thought he had what it takes.  Shae had to tell him that ship had sailed.

Sunday at 3:50 pm ($18,437)

MJ: Shae, youíre doing great there with that saw!
Shae:  Yeah, thanks.  You know MJ, Iím 3 hours away from my second trimester and still no house.
MJ:  Plenty of time.  You just keep woodworking, and make sure Isaac keeps that painting club going, and thereíll be plenty of money for a house before the babies come.
Shae:  Babies?  As in, more than one?
MJ:  One can only hope!  Oh, one other thing Ė buy Connections and get a job.
Shae:  Thatís two things.
MJ:  Just do it.  Youíll start at level 3 and get paid while youíre on maternity leave.  What kind of job do you want?
Shae:  I have no idea. 
MJ:  Iíll give you an hour to make up your mind. 
Shae:  An hour?  Iím pregnant, Iím sawing, and I have a splinter!  How am I supposed to figure that out in only an hour?
MJ:  No worries.  If you need help, Iíll pick for you.
06 - Shae sawing.jpg

Shae chose Social Media so she could work from home.  She planned to join the Public Relations branch.  Followers might be harder to get, but she wouldnít need as many.  Sheíd be starting at level 3 thanks to her Connections. 
Everyone was staying on the home lot to keep the painters painting and the money rolling in, But Sawyer wanted to make progress toward completing a collection.  So he bought a chef station and hired Jesminder Bheeda to make Experimental Food that he could take pictures of.  In between photos, he researched his plants to gain gardening skill quickly with the benefit of skill day.
07 - Sawyer Garden.jpg

Tetsu was at level 7 writing by the time he finally finished his first book. He started his castle series with the Alabaster Castle.  He hoped to be able to write The Book of Life by the time he was halfway through the alphabet.
08 - Tetsu writing.jpg

With a lot full of Sharebears and painters, Vlad decided to break in to the bathroom, which was the only part of the house built so far.  Tetsu was just finishing a shower, so he tried to come out and introduce himself, but as soon as he queued that up, Vlad turned around sharply and left.
09 - Vlad.jpg

Monday morning, Sawyerís elements came, and the only thing he needed to finish The Curator was to complete a collection.  He had a good start on the Experimental Foods collection, so after stopping off at the museum for Isaac to view three pieces of art, they all went to Chez Llama.  Isaac asked for a table, but there were no tables for 5 (the Handyman was still with them because Shae hadnít maxed handiness) so Isaac sat at a separate table.  They ordered meals + 3 extra plates to finish the collection.
10 - Experimental Foods.jpg

Sawyer used his points from completing his collection to buy the Connections reward, and then he joined the Gardener career.

Back at Shae Berra Legacy Chateau

Shae:  Hey MJ!  I am giving birth any minute now.  Is that house happening anytime soon? 
MJ:  Yes, actually.  Look around Ė the lot is empty.  Everything is in inventory and Iím getting ready to replace it.  I just needed you and the Painters Paint club to make enough money.  The empty house I want for you is about $90,000.  Youíve managed to pull in almost $138,000.  So weíll have some money for furnishings.  Now move to the front of the lot.  Weíre not in Kansas and I donít want the house to land on you.
11 - House 1.jpg

Shae:  Wow, MJ, this is awesome, but itís so big!
MJ:  You have a growing family here, youíll need the space.
12 - House 2.jpg

Shae:  How did you build it so fast?
MJ:  I didnít.  It was built by shetcogle; itís called Greystone Park Shell.  I just added the greenhouse and changed up the backyard to make room for the painters.
13 - House 3.jpg

Shae gave birth to Aavelee and Brandt.
14 - Babies.jpg

Then she immediately went downtown to give a Confident speech for work.  (Either maternity leave doesnít apply to stay-home jobs, or she joined too late in her pregnancy to get it.)
Shae was confident  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . and inclusive . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . and hopeful . . . .
15 - Shae speech.jpg

. . . .  and even a little bit crazed . . . . . . . . .
16 - Shae speech.jpg

. . . . . but still . . . .
17 - did not inspire.JPG

Isaac quit his $365/hour Police Chief job and started his Painting career at $29/hour.  He had already mastered painting, and was 2 masterpieces away from completing the aspiration.
He finished Painter Extraordinaire and decided to go for Soulmate next.  He planned to complete it before his twins aged up from toddlers to children, and then maybe he and Shae could do Super Parent together.
Isaac romanced Shae everywhere she went.
18 - Romancing Shae.jpg

Shae had already completed Soulmate, so she was working on The Curator.  Tetsu got an Alcron from the gift pile, and gave it to Shae so sheíd have five items to send to the Geo Council.  Sheíd already gotten the 5 elements - that counted for her also when Sawyer received his.  The completed Experimental Foods Photo collection also counted for her, so all she had to do was open some seed packets sheíd been saving and her Curator aspiration was complete. 
The Painters Paint club had been working steadily, while quickly improving their skills thanks to the club boost and the lot traits. 
19 - Paintings 1.jpg

Shae chose Fabulously Wealthy and insta-completed it thanks to all the paintings sheíd sold.  Going forward, Isaac would sell the clubís paintings.
20 - Paintings 2.jpg

The twins both aged up with red hair like mom and brown eyes like dad.  Brandt is a little charmer and Aavelee is a wild child.  (Saving the toddler makeovers and spam for the next installment.) 
21 - Twins.jpg

Isaac finished Soulmate, and then took on Leader of the Pack.  He talked to 5 members of the club and they all said heís the reason for the success of Painters Paint.  He got his charisma up to 5, finishing that aspiration. 
Since he wouldnít be able to finish Super Parent until the twins are older, Isaac considered working on fishing Ė they needed to fish at some different places for Sawyer to get his last 5 fish and complete Angling Ace.  But Isaac was concerned that his squeamishness would get the better of him, so he chose Bodybuilder instead.  Shae thought it would be fun to work out together, so she chose that as well.
22 - Working out together.jpg

Maybe Isaac isnít enjoying it as much as Shae.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #48 on: September 29, 2018, 06:12:55 PM »
The Berra Household is doing fantastic! Shae and Isaac are speeding through those aspirations like a hot knife through butter!
(If I remember correctly, Shae would need to be in the Inspired mood herself to give an inspired speech.)

Looking forward to the kids' makeovers and toddler spam!

Offline GlazeyLady

• Occult
« Reply #49 on: September 29, 2018, 08:12:15 PM »
The Berra Household is doing fantastic! Shae and Isaac are speeding through those aspirations like a hot knife through butter!
(If I remember correctly, Shae would need to be in the Inspired mood herself to give an inspired speech.)

Looking forward to the kids' makeovers and toddler spam!

Thanks @oshizu
I think you're right about the inspiring speech; her work task was specifically to give a confident speech, so she was in a confident mood.  I thought she'd get a response related to confidence rather than one related to inspiration, but I've only ever seen messages about the speech being inspiring, or not inspiring.

Thanks for reading, and I always appreciate your comments!

Online Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #50 on: September 29, 2018, 09:08:54 PM »
Wow, look at em go! Love all those painters. Can't wait to see the toddler spam!

Offline GlazeyLady

• Occult
« Reply #51 on: September 30, 2018, 04:28:06 PM »
Wow, look at em go! Love all those painters. Can't wait to see the toddler spam!

Those painters really help out with the finances early in the game. 
Thanks for reading!

Offline GlazeyLady

• Occult
« Reply #52 on: September 30, 2018, 05:13:27 PM »

1.11  A Special Kind of Sunshine in a Smile

Toddler Spam

Wild Child Aavelee:  Hi!  Iím Abyee and I hab 2 nighties cuz I yub pwincesses and mommy yubs me so she got dem for me.
01 - Avelee nighties.jpg

Aavelee: My mommy gabe us cheese sannich for yunch.
Charmer Brandt: Itís Gwilled Cheese Abwee, not cheese sannich.  An itís my fabwit and I mommyís fabwit so datís why.
02 - lunch.jpg

Aavelee:  You not mommyís fabwit but I yike hoggogs more.
03 - hotdogs.jpg

Brandt:  Sometimes Nanny weads to us.
Aavelee:  She says itís good for our maginashuns.
04 -Reading with Nanny.jpg

Brandt: But I want to pway outside.  Daddy takes me in da pool.
05 - Brandt Pool.jpg

Aavelee:  An me too!
06 - Aavelee pool.jpg

Brandt:  We bof wike to swide.
Aavelee:  No I donít yike dat.
07 - slide.jpg

Aavelee: I yike da baws.
08 - Aavelee ball pit.jpg

Brandt:  Me too!  I wike dem more!
09 - Brandt Ball Pit.jpg

Aavelee:  No you donít! 
Brandt:  I do!  An my Daddy is teaching me to dance!
10 - Brandt dances with daddy.jpg

Aavelee:  Well, I aweady know how to dance!
11 - Aavelee Dancing.jpg

Brandt: Well, mommy gibs me a baf wheneber I want!
12 - Brandt Bath.jpg

Aavelee:  Well, I donít need a baf cuz I donít get dirty!
Brandt:  You wun nakee all da time!
Aavelee:  Yeah, because I yike to!
13 - Aavelee clothes off.jpg

Brandt:  Well datís dumb.  My Chompy Monsta will chomp you!
14 - Brandt Chompy monster.jpg

Aavelee:  He better not because I will tell mommy and she will fwo him away!
Brandt:  No she wonít.  She will get mad if you tattle!
Aavelee:  Den I will tell Kitty!
15 - Aavelee talks to Kitty.jpg

Aavelee:  Kitty doesnít yike you anymore!
Brandt:  I donít care.  I wub Bear and him wubs me.  An we Sharebears, not Kitties!
16 - Twins hug animals.jpg

Aavelee:  Iím gonna go pway wif Daddy!
Brandt:  Go head.  I hab someting better!
Aavelee:  Hmph!
Brandt:  Yeah, hmph!

Aavelee:  Daddy will you pway wif me?
Isaac:  Of course I will sweetheart.  Iím gonna get you and throw you up in the air and twirl you around!
Aavelee (Giggling):  You haffa catch me!
17 - Aavelee plays with Daddy.jpg

Brandt:  I wunner why mommy keeps dis hiding upstairs . . . itís soooo . . . . wow!
18 - Brandt Toilet.jpg

Aavelee:  Sometimes I yike to pway by myself.  I wear my Pwincess dwess when I pway castle babies.
19 - Aavelee dollhouse.jpg

Aavelee:  And I pway wif bwocks and toys too.
20 - Aavelee play.jpg

Brandt:  Eberyting da wight touches is myyyyyyy kindom!
21 - Brandt kingdom.jpg

Brandt:  I canít swim wif you today Misser Nomey, cuz I has on my fancy pants.
22 - Brandt Gnome 2.jpg

Aavelee:  I yub you Bwudda.
Brandt:  I wub you too Abwee.
23 - Hugs.jpg

Aavalee:  Byess our famiyee.  Goonight.
Brandt:  Yeah, bwess our famiwee.
24 - Reading kids to sleep.jpg

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #53 on: September 30, 2018, 09:20:28 PM »
Goodness gracious, those two are little tornados disguised as toddlers.
They are adorable, which is not surprising given their parents.
The constant competing and word wars cracked me up.
I'm glad they make up every night before bed.

Such an entertaining update! ;D

Online Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #54 on: October 01, 2018, 01:24:51 PM »
Om watcher... I can't even. Those two are just too cute!  And boy, are they a handful! lol Their little competitions are just perfect hehehehe

Offline LenaLJ

• Watcher
« Reply #55 on: October 02, 2018, 09:41:57 AM »
Awhhh they are so cute!

Offline GlazeyLady

• Occult
« Reply #56 on: March 10, 2019, 03:14:04 AM »

Oh, how time flies!  My last Shae Berra update was at the end of September, in Week 3.  My last save is from early October, at Wednesday of week 5.  I do have some notes to go with the screenshots from the time in between, so Iíll do my best to get caught up with the story before I start playing again.

1.12  'Tis a lesson you should heed, Try, try, try again; If at first you don't succeed, Try, try, try again

On Friday of Week 3 Sawyer was promoted to Stem Researcher (Level 6) and Shae was promoted to Community Manager (Level 5, Public Relations branch of Social Media career).
When Isaac was promoted to Canvas Creator (Level 5 Artist), he was so excited that as soon as he got home, he changed into his Police Chief uniform and started dancing in the street.
1 - Isaac Dancing.jpg

Sawyer invited Mariko over, asked her on a date (at home) and then Tried for Baby several times; he only got a bronze on the date because MJ (the Watcher) got distracted with Aavelee and Brandt (the toddlers), but if he gets a son or another daughter from the date, he won't care about just getting a bronze.

On Sunday, Tetsu invited Fabiana over, tried for baby 4 times, then gave her a makeover. 
2 - Fabiana.jpg

Shae was very sad about the death of some guy she barely knew, but Isaac knew how to cheer her up.  She wanted another baby too, and the timing was perfect.  Getting pregnant today meant the new baby would age up to toddler just after the twins aged up to child.  So he took her upstairs to try for baby.  But no baby resulted, and Shae was just too sad to even try again. 
3 - Shae so sad.jpg

Isaac took her outside to renew his vows with her, thinking that would cheer her up, but she was too sad even for that.  He convinced her to drink a moodlet solver so he could remind her that she is, and always will be, his one and only love.  Just before the ceremony was over, Shae got another call that yet another person she barely knew had died, and the sad moodlet returned.  Fortunately, she was happy enough from her moodlet solver and renewing her vows that she was able to overcome the sadness.
4 - Renewing vows.jpg

Sawyer got another work task of being eaten by a cowplant.  He wasnít able to fulfill this the first time he got it because he didnít yet have a mature cowplant.  This time, he got focused and ate the cake. 
5 - Sawyer cowplant 1.jpg

And thatís how the Berra Sharebears got their first Cowplant Essence. 
6 - Sawyer cowplant 2.jpg

Isaac caught Sawyer complaining about the absolute grossness of being covered in cowplant goo, and smirked, ďSuck it up he-man, canít be that bad!Ē  To which Sawyer retorted, ďOh yeah?  Letís see you do it!Ē  Isaac's squeamish trait had him turning green at the thought, but he was not to be outdone by a Secondary Spouse.  ďNo problem, Dude! Itís just a piece of cake!Ē  And he went for it before he could think twice and change his mind.   
7 - Isaac Cowplant.jpg

He knew immediately that this was the most disgusting thing heíd ever done, and something he would never do again.  But at least he got an Essense of Energy for his trouble.
The morning after the cowplant incident, Sawyer got this feedback: ďSawyerís boss was happy with the work he did from home, and he made $10.Ē  Ten bucks.  For being swallowed by a cowplant and puked back up covered in disgusting goo.  So not worth it.  But then Sawyer had an idea, and went to find Shae.  ďHey Shae, you remember that guy from the bar?  The one that slapped you?  I have an idea.Ē

Shae couldnít invite Matias over because he was in Selvadorado, so she thought sheíd run over there, invite him to join Sharebears, and come right back.  But she accidentally took the whole family.  The twins were so excited they forgot they were quarelling and hugged each other. 
8 - Toddlers huggin.jpg

Shae stuck to the plan, invited Matias over, chatted him up as if the slap never happened, and invited him to join the Sharebears Club.  He tried to play it cool but was really overjoyed about being asked.
9 - Getting Matias.jpg

Shae promptly brought the family home and immediately started a gathering.  But Matias didnít show up. 

When the Humor and Hijinks Festival started, Shae decided to go because she had a work task to be mischievious to 5 sims there.  When she initiated the travel, she had the option to take Matias along. She did, but it was raining, she was sad from the deaths of people she barely knew, she wasnít amused by the random guy who showed up naked, and most of the people around her were angry. 
10 - Festival.jpg

Sheíd had enough really quickly, so she took went home, taking Matias with her.  Sawyer and Matias remembered each other very well, and not at all fondly.
11 - Sawyer and Matias 1.jpg

But Sawyer was on a mission.  He turned on the charm and in no time he had Matias eager to get a look at that cowplant Sawyer was telling him about.
12 - Sawyer and Matias 2.jpg

Sawyer easily lured him to the recent greenhouse addition and told him, ďThe best part about these plants is the unbelievable cake.  Itís the best youíve ever had, you can count on that!  But Iíd appreciate you not eating these pieces.  Iím saving them for some friends that are coming over later.Ē
13 - Sawyer and Matias 3.jpg

Matias didnít notice when Sawyer locked the door.  But eventually, he realized he was locked in, and he was none too happy.  Thatís when he decided to eat the cake Sawyer was saving for friends.
14 - Matias and cowplants.jpg

What a surprise it was to discover he wasnít the one doing the eating! 
15 - Matias gross.jpg

Matias thought heíd escape when Sawyer came in to gloat, but he quickly realized that Sawyer could come and go without unlocking the door.  Sawyer seemed really pleased about the whole eaten-by-a-cow-plant thing, and when Matias learned heíd helped out the Sharebears by providing Essence of Anger, that made it so much worse.
16 - Sawyer and Cows.jpg

Over the next couple of days, Matias made friends with the cowplants.
17 - Matias cows.jpg

He also peed himself and passed out several times, but even after two days with no food, he didnít go for the cake.
Meanwhile, Sawyer maxed gardening, but needed to catch 5 more fish to complete Angling Ace, and he hadnít even started Freelance Botanist yet. One of cowplants died, so Sawyer fed the other. He thought that by the time it produced another piece of cake Matias would be so hungry he'd jump on it. 

Tetsu finished the Bestselling Author Aspiration with the 20th book in his Castle series, The Titanium Castle.  He achieved the required royalties that same day, and that gave him enough satisfaction points to purchase Connections.  He then joined the writer career, knowing that he would be meeting the career writing requirements by writing the Book of Life several times.  He decided to tackle the Painter Extraordinaire aspiration next to get the point for one sim completing two creative aspirations.

With the help of mentor Darsh Savalani, Isaac maxed Fitness and completed the Bodybuilder aspiration. 
18 - Isaac fitness.jpg

Next Isaac tackled Fabulously Wealthy.  He sold all the paintings that were ready to sell, and had just over $165k of the $200k needed to finish the aspiration.  So the painters kept painting.  Even the rainy weather didnít stop the painters.
19 - Painters paint.jpg

Still, Matias refused to take the cake. 
20 - Matias no cake.jpg

Isaac completed Fabulously Wealthy, and then he and Shae both quickly completed Mansion Baron.  Shae went for Painter Extraordinaire next, while Isaac opted for The Curator. Carlyle was born, but there was no picture to commemorate the event.  Everyone was on edge and going stir-crazy, unable to leave the lot for fear Matias would escape.  Finally, on Thursday evening, Sawyer put the cowplants in household inventory, and turned the greenhouse addition, where Matias was staying, into an indoor pool.  All except the one square that Matias was standing on. 
21 - Matias one square.jpg

When Matias jumped into the water, Sawyer removed that one square.  At 10:30 that night, Matias was treading water right where he'd jumped in.  At 7:40 am Friday morning, Matias was still treading water in the same spot. 
22 - Matias treading.jpg

The twins worked on finishing up their skilling so theyíd get Top-Notch Toddler.  Sawyer and Shae worked on their work tasks.  When he was finished, Sawyer started practicing yoga.  Nanny didnít help with Carlyle at all, no matter how much he cried.  But the twins were able to get her to read books to them, to finish their imagination skilling, and then they watched her watch TV to finish their thinking skills.

As 2:45 pm, Matias finally started showing signs of fatigue.  Finally, at 4:01pm, after four days locked in the greenhouse, Matias started going down.  Time of death, 4:32pm.  Time of phone calls to all four adults in the household to tell them of Matiasí death, 4:33pm.  And so, after waiting so impatiently for Grim to come for Matias, all the adults were now terribly sad.  But it was birthday time for the twins, so it was moodlet solvers to the rescue.

Because Shae was struggling to complete her work tasks for the day, Sawyer baked the cakes for the twinsí birthday.  Strawberry for Aavelee, Zombie cake for Brandt. Aavelee aged up with the Creative trait and the Rambunctious Scamp aspiration.
23 - Aavelee aged up.jpg

Brandt aged up with the Genius trait and the Social Butterfly aspiration. 
24 - Brandt ages up.jpg

Aavelee went to the mirror to initiate makeovers while Brandt went to clean up the mess he made in the nursery as a toddler.  So nice of mom to save it for him.  Shae brought them into the Sharebear club, and they Rallied the Troops for the first time.
25 -clean and rally.jpg

Offline GlazeyLady

• Occult
« Reply #57 on: March 11, 2019, 09:08:15 PM »

1.13  Living life is fun and weíve just begun

After aging up on Friday evening, Aavelee and Brandt got their homework done.
1 -  Twins doing homework.jpg

Then they worked on their aspirations through the night and early morning, with the promise of a group outing on Saturday.
2- Twins Asp.jpg

Saturday morning, Sawyer finally had the opportunity to go out fishing.  Everyone else was also tired of being cooped up at home, waiting for Matias to give it up, and the whole family went along.  It was cold, being the last day of fall, so they went to Oasis Springs hoping for warmth.  Isaac looked forward to gathering collectibles.  Shae and Tetsu took easels along for painting.

Sawyer was able to catch some of the fish he was missing.
3 - Sawyer Fish.jpg

Aavelee finished her Rambunctious Scamp aspiration while Brandt made friends with other kids to finish Social Butterfly.
4 - Twins Asp 2.jpg

Then Brandt got to work on Rambunctious Scamp.
5 - Brandt RambScamp.jpg

And Aavelee worked on Social Butterfly.  She was really excited to meet Riley, Tetsu and Fabianaís firstborn.  They look so much alike, even though they aren't related.  Aavelee is in the blue.
6 - Aavelee with Riley.jpg

Shae helped Carlyle learn to talk, and then enjoyed some painting time.
7 - Shae.jpg

Isaac dug up some treasures while Tetsu painted Pop Art.
8 - Isaac and Tetsu.jpg

Isaac had to work Saturday, but everyone else stayed at the park for the day, and then came back on Sunday.  By Monday morning, Sawyer only needed 3 more fish to complete Angling Ace.  But the water was frozen in Brindelton Bay, and he couldnít travel or the kids would come home from school and Tetsu and Isaac would come home from work.  So he did the gardening, mastered Wellness and improved his Logic.
9 - Sawyer yoga and chess.jpg

Aavelee and Brandt had both completed Rambunctious Scamp, Social Butterfly, and the first half of Whiz Kid.  Aavelee really loves the science table.
10 - Aavelee science.jpg

Brandt prefers playing Doctor.
11 - Brandt Dr.jpg

Tetsu finished up Painter Extraordinaire (earning a point for completing two Creative aspirations) and then he started on Chief of Mischief.  He started a Mischief Makers Club, built out a Mischief clubhouse in the basement, added a private entrance to the clubhouse, and started a club gathering with several townies he knew.  He had a lot of fun sharing conspiracy theories, claiming to be a criminal mastermind, and tricking club members with his hand buzzer.
12 - Tetsu mischief.jpg

He even started a fight . . . . . . . . . . . . . . with a vampire!
13 - Tetsu fight.jpg

Meanwhile, Carlyle learned to walk . . .
14 - Carlyle walk.jpg

. . . and play . . .
15 - Carlyle play.jpg

. . . and entertain Nanny.
16 - Carlyle and Nanny.jpg

The entire family enjoyed Winterfest.  Decorating the tree and singing carols.
17 - Tree.jpg

Winterfest Dinner Ė with six people seated at the table eating together.
18 - Winterfest Dinner.jpg

And opening Gifts.
19 - Gifts.jpg

Well, almost everyone enjoyed the gifts.

The rest of the week was a big push to advance Ė skills, jobs, and character values for the twins.  Toddler skills were at the forefront, as Carlyle was only at level 2 in potty training and level 3 in everything else, and heíd be aging up on Saturday (New Yearís Eve).

Everyone helped Carlyle with his skilling.  Mom used flashcards for thinking and Sawyer taught him shapes.  Dad used flipping and flying to help him with movement.   
20 - Carlyle learns.jpg

Nanny kept him fed and gave him naps in the highchair when he was tired.  And Carlyle worked on his own also Ė dancing, reading, and perfecting his potty skills.
21 - Carlyle learns more.jpg

Sawyer held a New Yearís Eve Party and invited his girlfriend Mariko and their two daughters, Eden and Sara.  Aavelee and Eden had some fun playing together, while Sara kept a close eye on Mommy and Daddy.
22 - Sawyer Family.jpg

Sawyer was certainly in a festive mood.  Was it just because of New Yearís Eve, or was it having his girls close by? 
23 - Sawyer horn.jpg

Everyone gathered around the TV for the New Yearís countdown.
24 - Countdown.jpg

Thanks to everyoneís hard work, Carlyle maxed all his toddler skills and celebrated with his cake just before the party ended.
25 - Carlyle age up.jpg

Offline GlazeyLady

• Occult
« Reply #58 on: March 18, 2019, 10:21:40 PM »

1.14 It's all fun and it's all games

Tetsu:  I just have to clog drains at three homes to finish Chief of Mischief Ė and Iíve picked the perfect day for it!
1- Tetsu Drain 1.jpg

Tetsu: I've chosen the homes of the wealthiest Sims.  I'm mischievous, but I'm not heartless.  I'm only messing with Sims who can afford the repairs.  And the best part is, I'm Always Welcome in any home, so the homeowners don't even try to stop me!  Mwa-ha-ha!
2 -Tetsu Drain 2.jpg

Pranks on Nanny were a particular favorite on Prank Day.

Brandt: Nanny!  Look at that!
Nanny: What, Brandt?  I don't see anything.
Brandt:  RAAAAWWWWRRRR!
3 - Brandt scares Nanny.jpg

Nanny fell for the scare tactic again with Aavalee, and then got zapped by Sawyer.
4 - Aavelee and Sawyer with Nanny.jpg

Carlyle thought it would be fun to scare Sawyer.
5 - Carlyle scares Sawyer.jpg

But Sawyer got him back with a silly slap while Shae was zapping Nanny.
6 - Sayer-Carlyle and Shae-Nanny.jpg

Brandt:  The problem with you, Carlyle, is that youíre BREATHING!
Carlyle:  Whatever you say, whatever you do, bounces off me and sticks to you!
Brandt:  NYAH NYAH!
7 - Brandt taunts Carlyle.jpg

Carlyle:  Hey Aavelee, come here.   I need to tell you a secret.
Horn:  BWWWWAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!
8 - Brandt pranks Aavelee.jpg

Isaac:  Nanny!  Have I told you lately how much we love yaí?  And Sawyer, put Ďer there, buddy!
9 - Isaac zaps Nanny and Sawyer.jpg

Nanny got into the spirit, kicking over the trash . . . . and then pretending it wasnít her.
10 - Nanny Trash.jpg

And Shae learned itís more fun to give than to receive.
11 - Nanny scares Shae.jpg

Overall, Prank Day was a success for everyone.  And it had the added bonus of raising everyoneís mischief skill (except Tetsu, whoíd already maxed mischief) which meant they all met their New Yearís Resolution to raise a skill in the next 7 days.

Aavelee and Brandt were excited to give bowling a try.  They were in their basement and no strangers had been in the house for many hours, when Aavelee got a Tense moodlet from being Stressed with Strangers.  She was wild, not clingy, as a toddler, but was apparently going through a clingy childhood phase.  But she didnít let that stop her from beating her brother at bowling with a really nice score Ė especially since it was her first game ever.
12 - Aavelee won bowling.jpg

Sawyer was promoted to Botanist - Level 10 of the Gardener career.
13 - Sawyer Botanist.jpg

He considered going on to the Flower Arranging career, since heíd been reading about it and had actually created a few flower arrangements. 
14 - Sawyer flower arranging.jpg

But the Bro in him screamed, ďNo way Dude!  Not flowers!  Athlete!  Go Athlete!Ē  So he did.

Isaac:  Hey, Sawyer.  I heard you hit Level 10 with your Botanist Career.  Congrats!
15 - Sawyer Isaac shake.jpg

Sawyer:  Yeah, I have a new job now.   As an Athlete.
Isaac:  ďThatís cool. So youíre like, what, a waterboy?  Or a mascot or something? ď
Sawyer:  ďNo, Dude.  I skipped over those levels.  Iím starting as a . . . . Level 4.Ē
Isaac:  ďOh, Level 4.  And whatís level 4?  Are you a trainer?Ē
Sawyer:  No.  Level 4 is  . . . a . . . Dance Team Captain.Ē
Isaac:  Ah, Dance Team Captain.  Well, thatís  . . . ah . . . yeah . . . thatís terrific.  And, hey, the hot pink looks great on you!Ē
16 - Hot pink looks great.jpg

Sawyer:  Itís only temporary, Dude.  Just a step on the ladder.Ē
Isaac:  Hey, no, Dance Team Captain is cool.  Iím a Dance Machine myself, so you know, if you need any help.  Let me know.Ē
Sawyer:  Thanks, but no, Iím good.Ē
Isaac:  You know I hit Level 10 myself.  So, yeah, Iím ready to start my third career.Ē
17 - Isaac Promotion.jpg

Sawyer:  Third?  Oh, yeah, you did that cop thing.Ē
Isaac: Chief of Detectives actually, but yeah, ďcop thingĒ is good.
Sawyer:  So what are you doing now Big Guy?
Isaac:  Astronaut.
18 - Astronaut.jpg

Sawyer:  Astronaut?  Seriously?  Youíre going to be a smuggler?Ē
Isaac (laughing):  No, man.  Iím going to be a Space Ranger.  Fits better with my ďcop thingĒ donít you think?Ē
Sawyer: Ah, so youíre going from  Master of the Real to Space Intern?
Isaac: No, of course not.  I skipped the first levels too.  Iíll be a Command Center Lead.  I start tomorrow.  Wish me luck!
Sawyer (muttering as Isaac leaves):  Sometimes I really hate that guy.
19 - Hate that Guy.jpg

Shae had a work task to be mischievous with 5 sims at the Humor and Hijinks Festival, so she tricked Gunther with a Hand Buzzer, instilled Masami Watanabe with false confidence, started a preposterous rumor with Holly Alt, and shared a conspiracy theory with Ali Seddiki.
20 - HH - Conspiracy Theory.jpg

She also saw Tetsu Mori.  She remembered him from the last Humor and Hijinks Festival.  He had clothes on this time, but figuring he would be up for it, she dared him to streak.
21 - HH - Streaker.jpg

Sawyer ran into Mariko and was very happy to see her, while Brandt grabbed a microphone and entertained the crowd.
22 - HH - Sawyer.jpg

Of course the fireworks were a big hit.
23 - HH-Fireworks.jpg

Back at home, Aavelee practiced for Drama Club.  Sheís turning into quite the little Drama Queen!
24 - Aavelee Drama.jpg

And the Sharebears received two disturbing pieces of news about Tetsu. 
25 - Tetsu Freezing.jpg

Offline GlazeyLady

• Occult
« Reply #59 on: March 22, 2019, 12:59:25 AM »

1.15 There's something strange going on right here

Shae had a work task to get to know Sims in the Fashion District.  She had met a few when she saw someone who looked vaguely familiar.
1 - MJ at bar.jpg

Shae:  Oh, itís you!  What a surprise!
2 - Oh its you.jpg

MJ:  Indeed.  We need to talk.
Shae:  Really?  After all this time?  You throw me face-first into the snow, at the beginning of a Legacy, and then when Iím married and pregnant with twins, you abandon me for weeks, and now you want to talk?
3 - Really - now.jpg

MJ:  I also gave you a house.  A pretty great house.  I believe the word you used was ďawesomeĒ.
4 - gave you a house.jpg

Shae:  Yes, you did give me a great house.  But where were you all those days when the babies were crying and then the toddlers were toddling and now the children are . . . . nearly teenagers?  Where have you been all this time!?
5 - where were you.jpg

MJ:  Around.  Watching.  But honestly, Shae, youíve been doing great.  Youíve got your legacy off to a fabulous start.  Thereís been no reason for me to interfere.
Shae:  So why are you here now?
MJ:  Well, we do have a bit of a problem.  A glitch, I guess you could call it.  With your aging. 
Shae:  I knew it!  I woke up this morning with 1 day until age-up and I knew something was wrong.  How many more days do I really have?
MJ:  More days?  No, no dear.  Less days.  You should have hit 0 several days ago.
Shae:  No!  Thatís not possible!
6 - no it can't be.jpg

MJ:  Of course it is.  Think about it.  Isaac and Sawyer hit 0 and drank their Potions of Youth nearly 2 weeks ago.  You get some extra days because of the pregnancies, but still, you should have hit 0 last week.
Shae:  Oh, well, hmmmmm . . . . then I guess I really do hit 0 tomorrow.  So I'll drink my Potion of Youth and then Iíll have 24 days until I age up to Adult. 
MJ:  Not exactly.  Youíll need to blow out your birthday candles with 6 days remaining until Adult to fix the glitch.
Shae:  6 days!!  You have to be kidding.  Iím supposed to just throw away nearly a week of my life? 
7 - give up 6 days.jpg

MJ:  Nearly a week that you arenít entitled to.  You donít want to blow the whole Legacy over a few days that you arenít entitled to anyway, do you?
Shae:  Hmmmmm . . . . let me think . . .
MJ:  Shae!!
Shae:  Okay, no, of course not.  But it seems harsh to make me just throw away 6 whole days.
MJ:  Well, think of it this way.  Isaac doesnít have those 6 days.  So if you keep them, itís 6 more days at the end of your life without him.
Shae:  Oh, when you put it that way . . . I guess youíre right.
8 - 6 days no isaac.jpg

MJ:  Itís nearly time to choose the new heir.  Have you thought about how youíre going to introduce the kids to the voters? 
Shae:  Not really, but I will.
MJ:  Well, Iím sure youíll come up with a great idea.  Iíll be keeping an eye on you.  And Iíll be back when youíre six days from Adult.  Iíll even bring you a fabulous cake.

Shae met a few more Sims in the Fashion District and then headed home. 
9 - Lillith and Darling.jpg

Carlyle loves playing on the Pirate Ship and Nanny can usually be found with him.
10 - Nanny Sea Monster.jpg

Isaac upgraded the last two items to complete Nerd Brain.
11 - Isaac completed Nerd Brain.jpg

And then he got a call from an old friend from his Police Detective days.  His friend suggested Isaac make some time to investigate weird happenings in the nearby community of Strangerville.  So Isaac took on the StrangerVille Mystery aspiration.

He decided to start his investigation at the 8 Bell Bar.  Immediately upon arriving, his phone started beeping with text messages from a number he didnít recognize:

ďWelcome to StrangerVille.  The only thing stranger than the people is the flora!Ē

ďSome of the locals are acting a bit suspicious and thereís a large number of Military and Scientists in town.Ē

ďTry asking people about StrangerVille.  They might be able to shed some light on this strange situation.Ē

In the bar he met Rita but she insisted she couldnít talk about anything.  He chatted with her awhile and tried to soften her up.  It  was Talk Like A Pirate Day, so he asked her Ďere the wind blows.  That seemed to confuse her.  Then he tried asking her about Booty, but she took that entirely the wrong way.
12 - Rita.jpg

Just then, a local resident came into the bar exhibiting very odd behavior.
13 - Weird behavior.jpg

Isaac tried to talk to her, but it was no use.  She couldnít communicate.  Suddenly she turned around and left the bar.  Isaac followed her outside and tried communicating again.  He got a sudden idea to try slapping her out of it.  It appeared to work, at least in the short-term, but thereís no telling if the improvement will last.
14 - Slap worked.jpg

One of the local residents suggested he check out the Secret Lab, and another said heíd seen a lot of scientists at the library.  A third mentioned something about a curio shop. 

Isaac started with the library, since it was close by.  He thought the place was empty, but then he saw a young, bright-eyed woman dressed as heíd expect a scientist to dress, over at a computer. 
15 - Jayda.jpg

He casually walked by and greeted her with a jaunty ďEre the wind blowsĒ.  She turned slowly, looked him square in the eye, and said, ďUp.Ē  The she turned back to the computer. 

Not sure how to interpret that, Isaac decided to try the lab.  As he was leaving the library, he looked around and saw very colorful, strange-looking plants everywhere.
16 - Strange Plants.jpg

Sneaking into the lab, he took a look around.  He came across a locked door requiring a keycard, and his Detective training kicked in.  He took meticulous notes about everything he saw.
17 - Locked door.jpg

He snapped on some gloves, which he always carried (an old habit from his Detective days) and began snooping around.  He found a suspiciously blurry photo, an encrypted USB Device, a glitched hologram readout, a packet of mysterious seeds, and several hastily-scrawled notes.
18 - Evidence.jpg

He pocketed all the evidence heíd found and headed home.

Tetsu invited Fabiana over for some fun and games.  But she arrived angry and had a lot to say.
19 - Fabiana Mad.jpg

Tetsu let her get it all out, and then invited her to the sauna where the fun and games proceeded as planned.
20 - Tetsu sauna.jpg

Mariko arrived at the twinsí birthday party with some news for Sawyer, while Shae enjoyed a little two-fisted drinking on the front porch.
21 - Birthday party.jpg

Aavelee aged up first, with true Drama Queen style. She added the Cheerful trait, and tried not to show too much excitement about her Chief of Mischief aspiration.
22 - Aavelee age up.jpg

Brandt didnít age up with quite the style of his (ever-so-slightly) older sister, but was just as pleased with his Friend of the World aspiration.  He added the Dance Machine trait.
23 - Brandt age up.jpg

Having survived both the freezing incident and the abduction with no long-term effects, Tetsu entertained the party guests with his splendid bar tricks.
24 - Tetsu bar tricks.jpg

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #60 on: March 22, 2019, 12:37:11 PM »
Caught up!! OMG!! Those kids are adorable. I can't wait to see more of them.

Offline GlazeyLady

• Occult
« Reply #61 on: March 23, 2019, 07:40:10 PM »

1.16 Another One Bites The Dust

When Isaac went back to Strangerville, he took Aavelee with him.  She needed to get 2 people to dislike her, and that seemed like an easy place to do it, given that many of the sims there seemed to be paranoid.  Aya Seddiki was an easy target. 
1 - Aavelee Dislike.jpg

In the bar, Isaac ran into Rita.  He chatted with her and asked her more about the lab.  She looked around to see if anyone was watching, and then slipped something into his pocket and whispered in his ear.
2 - Isaac Rita.jpg

He thanked her quietly, winked at her, and promised to tell no one. 

Leaving Aavelee to make friends . . . or enemies . . . as the case may be, Isaac headed to the lab.
He wasnít sure the keycard would actually work, but the door slid open easily.  What was that floating in the air inside?
3 - Open door.jpg

As the pink and purple floaty things surrounded him, Isaac felt a little light-headed. 
4 - Blobs surround him.jpg

Isaac pushed through the hazy feeling, entered the lab and descended to the lower floor.  There he found a hallway filled with more of the floaty things and a blue haze.
5 - Downstairs.jpg

He peered into the hallway, and then entered cautiously.
6 - Isaac in hallway.jpg

But he was soon overcome with the need to get out.
7 - Isaac overcome.jpg

When he came to, he felt really strange.
8 - Isaac felt strange.jpg

Not feeling fully in control of himself, Isaac headed back to town.  He really wanted to talk to someone about this, but he could barely keep his legs moving to walk.
9 - Isaac cant walk.jpg

He finally managed to work his way over to some sims and get himself into somewhat of a position to greet them.  They all stared, but no one seemed particularly surprised by his behavior.
10 - Isaac cant talk.jpg

And then suddenly, the weird feeling was gone.  Isaac still felt a little dazed, but he was back in control of himself.  Just then, he got another text message.
11 - Suddenly ok.jpg

Remembering that one of the locals mentioned a curio shop, Isaac decided to check that out.
12 - Get Hazmat suit.jpg

So Isaac headed back to the bar to talk to Aavelee.  It seems she was making more friends that enemies there, so he took her with him to library and helped her scout out someone to be mean to.  She seemed to do well with this scientist.
13 - Aavelee Scientist.jpg

Meanwhile, Isaac found the scientist he was looking for.  Jayda seemed a little more focused today.  Sheís a Dance Machine, like Isaac, so they chatted about dance moves, and that seemed to go well.  Then he asked about the spores in the lab, and she said she could make him a spore filter if she had the right information.
14 - Filter.jpg

Just then Isaac saw Aavelee following the scientist out the door.  He reached the door just in time to hear her demanding he stop.
Aavelee:  Hey, donít walk away from me!  I need you to dislike me and even though our relationship bar is half-filled with red, we are still just acquaintances, so we arenít done yet!
15 - Aavelee still trying.jpg

Isaac (rushing past them):  You're doing great, honey!  I'll be right back.
He quickly went to the lab, got Jayda the Infection Profile Data she needed, and headed back to the library.  He found Aavelee alone, still out front.  She was partly doubled-over, as if in pain.
16 - Mood swing.jpg

Isaac:  Honey, whatís wrong!?!
Aavelee:  Dad, hide me!  No, take me home!
Isaac:  What happened?
Aavelee (wailing):  I said every mean thing I know over and over and still he didnít dislike me.  And then all of a sudden it was like everyone was looking at me all judgy-like and I just need to get out of here!  Please take me home!
Isaac: Ok, honey, just let me give this data to Jayda and weíll head home.

When they got home, Brandt was donating his emotion potions and childhood drawings to charity to complete his Give Back Scout Badge.
17 - Brandt mail.jpg

Brandt:  Hey, Dad!  Thereís something here for you!
Isaac:  Wow, Jaydaís fast!  Thanks, son!

Aavelee moped around for awhile, and then confessed her embarassing moments to her journal, which dramatically reduced the duration of her mood swing.
18 - Aavelee moping writing.jpg

Tetsu checked his Geneology and found that he was still the father of just two children.  He was a little surprised, after all that fun in the sauna, so he invited Fabiana over to see if there was a baby on the way.  He was surprised to find that, not only was there no baby, but Fabiana had aged up to elder.  And she didnít seem very happy about that.
19 - Fabiana unhappy.jpg

He tried to cheer her up, but Nanny jumped in the middle on Fabianaís behalf.
Nanny: Fabianaís right, Tetsu!  Sheís waited long enough to have her family together.  Iím sure Shae and Isaac would understand.
Tetsu:  Iím not leaving them until Iíve maxed my career.  Iím almost Level 9 Ė Iím sure Iíll get that promotion tomorrow.  I havenít been to the Wishing Well yet, so Iíll use it to get to 10.  Just be patient for one more day Fabiana, and then come over tomorrow evening.  Weíll talk to Shae and Isaac, and then Iíll take you and the girls to a brand new beautiful home! 
20 - Nanny in the middle.jpg

And the next day Tetsu was promoted exactly as planned.
21 - Tetsu Promotion.jpg

Fabiana came over and the four went downstairs to bowl and talk.
Tetsu:  Fabiana and I have been talking, and we really think itís time for me to move out of here and go live with my family.  I need to get to know my girls better, and now that Fabianaís an elder . . . well . . . anything could happen.
Shae:  Oh, Tetsu, you know weíll miss you!  But of course you should go.  And Iím not just saying that because youíve maxed your career and another skill and completed another aspiration, all within the last two days!
22 - Tetsu needs to move.jpg

As Tetsu and Fabiana prepared to leave, Fabiana caught sight of the Observatory.  She nudged Tetsu.
Fabiana:  Tetsu, sweetie, you remember the last time we were in the observatory?
Tetsu:  Of course I do.  It was about 4 days before Madeline was born.
Fabiana:  Do you think we could . . . before we go . . . for old timeís sake . . . ?
They emerged with moodlets referencing mediocre woohoo.  But the second time was clearly not mediocre!
23 - Telescope.jpg

Especially for Fabiana!
24 Fabiana Dies.jpg

And before Grim is even off the lot . . . the calls start rolling in.
25 - Fabiana died calls.jpg

Who IS that busybody making all those calls!

Offline GlazeyLady

• Occult
« Reply #62 on: March 23, 2019, 07:54:08 PM »
Caught up!! OMG!! Those kids are adorable. I can't wait to see more of them.

Thank you! Some of the expressions they make are just hilarious.  I'm used to playing challenges with one or two sims where I set stuff up, speed through it, pause, set stuff up, speed through it, pause, etc.  This is so different.  I'm really having fun with it.

Offline GlazeyLady

• Occult
« Reply #63 on: March 24, 2019, 12:00:48 PM »

1.17  We're Makin' Mischief and We're Lovin' Every Minute

Aavelee couldnít believe her good luck, rolling Chief of Mischief as her first aspiration.  She was having such fun with it.  It's such a hoot playing pranks on Nanny! The way her eyes roll is just too funny.
1 - Aavelee prank 1.jpg

The Voodoo Doll was even better.
2 - Voodoo.jpg

But the best part of all was clogging drains.  It wasnít so much the drains themselves.  It was more the sims she got to meet when she went to clog the drains.
First up, Alexander Goth.  Genius, Cheerful, Bookworm (3 unique traits).  Not tops in the looks department, but Aavelee knew the power of the closet, and she thought there might be something here to work with. 
3 - Alexander.jpg

She really liked the Delgato kitchen.  And the Delgato son wasnít bad either.  Pierce is a Self-Assured, Active (not unique), Cat Lover.
4 - Delgato.jpg

Next she came across Omari Boggs.  Childish, Kleptomaniac, Bookworm.  All unique traits.
5 - Omari.jpg

Brandt completed all his Scouting Badges.
6 - Brandt finished Scouts.jpg

And then he called about a job in Fast Food.
Voice on the phone:  Well, Brandt, weíd love to have you, but arenít you a Scout?  You canít do both, you know. 
Brandt:  No problem.  Iím finished with Scouting Ė Iíve earned all the badges.  Iím ready for the responsibility of a job.
Voice on the phone:  Thatís great to hear!  You start tomorrow.  Donít be late!
7 - Brandt Fast Food.jpg

Tetsuís moving out to be with his girls really got Sawyer thinking about his family.  He barely knew Eden and Sara, and had only seen little Jorge once.  He invited Mariko over to visit.  She must have really been missing him too.  First she pulled him in the closet; then she wanted a closer look at his rocket.
8 - Mariko and Sawyer.jpg

Shae answers a knock at the door.

Shae:  Penny!  Hey, itís great to see you!  But you look so sad.  Whatever is the matter?
9 - Penny Visits.jpg

Penny:  Oh, Shae.  I keep getting these phone calls about people dying.  It just makes me think about my life, you know? 
Shae:  Sit down here and tell me all about it.
Penny:  Iíve always been so focused on my career.  Living my fast-paced life in the city.  And now Iím nine days away from elder, and I have nothing but my fancy apartment and designer clothes.  No husband, no kids, just me, all alone.  With these constant phone calls.  This one died and that one died Ė thought youíd want to know.  I donít want to know, you know?
10 - Penny tell it.jpg

Shae:  Penny, I do know.  Those phone calls really can drain away the energy.
Penny:  My apartment seems so empty now with no one in it but me.  I just donít know how I can go home to it every day for the rest of my life, even if thatís not very long.  Oh, boo-hoo-hoo!
Shae:  Then donít.  Move in here.  We have room.  Tetsu just moved out to live with his girls.  And youíre, what, a Level 8 internet personality?  That could be really helpful.
11 - Penny move in.jpg

Penny:  Really, Shae?  Youíd let me move in here!  And be part of your Legacy?
Shae:  Oh, so you were listening when I was talking about my Legacy?  I always thought you were ignoring me.
Penny:  Well, I guess I was a little bit jealous that I wasnít picked to found a legacy or a dynasty or anything.  But if you really let me move in, Iíll help in any way I can! 

Penny:  Oh, and, hey, can I use that makeover closet you were always talking about?

A little while later.

Penny: And now to practice my speech and get my charisma up!
12 - Penny Charisma.jpg

Penny had the City Native aspiration, and since that canít be fulfilled without living in the city, she had to roll a new one.  She wasnít quite ready to share what she rolled.  Also, sheís a Level 8 Internet Personality, but has no followers Ė she needs 10,000,000 to progress in her career.  She wasnít quite ready to share that, either.

Isaac attached the spore filter from Jayda to the Hazmat suit and headed back to Strangerville.  It was time to get a look deeper in the lab.
He made his way through the blue haze to another locked door.
13 - Isaac lab.jpg

This is a well-organized and well-funded . . . what?  Takeover plot?  Experiment?  What is going on here?  And who is behind it?
14 - Isaac lab 2.jpg

Oh, this isnít creepy at all!  Isaac had to see more.
15 - Creepy lab.jpg

Surely behind this door Isaac would learn what was going on here.  But did he really want to know?
As the door slid open, spores went flying everywhere.  Isaac peered in and saw flashes of moving color.
16 - What is it.jpg

He entered the lab and climbed the stairs to get a better look.  Whatever it was, it was enormous.
17 - Mother Plant.jpg

It seemed to be trying to communicate with him.
18 - Communicate.jpg

Or did it intend to eat him?
19 - Trying to eat him.jpg

Whatever it was, and whatever it intended, Isaac knew one thing Ė he couldnít beat this alone. So he headed back to the equipment heíd used previously to see what he could find out. 
20 - equipment.jpg

After much digging and poking around, he came across something that appeared to be a recipe for either a vaccine or a cure.  Maybe both.  In order to make it, he needed spores from those weird plants, and he had plenty of those.  But he also needed the actual fruit of the plant.  And he didnít have any of those.  So he went outside to see if he could find some.

He peered at one of the plants, wondering aloud where heíd find the fruit.  He rubbed his hand along the stalk as he murmured to himself ďwhere are you my lovely little glow-ball?Ē  Suddenly the plant poofed out a blue haze, and when it settled, bright green took its place.  Atop the plant sat a glowy fruit-ball. 
21 - Plant.jpg

Isaac plucked the fruit, and then repeated the process with several more plants.  With several of the fruits in hand, he went back to the equipment and followed the instructions to make a few experimental vaccines.
22 - Make Vaccine.jpg

Isaac went back to town to try out the vaccine/cure.  He immediately saw two infected locals, and tried it on both of them.  It did cause a reaction, but not what he was hoping for.
23 - Infected.jpg

Isaac had one more vaccine, and he quickly found someone to try it on.
24 - throw cure.jpg

Isaac didnít think it worked, because the man continued to look at him weirdly.  And then, when he fell to the ground just as the others had, Isaac was sure his ďcureĒ was a failure.   But just then, his phone began to buzz with another text message.
25 - Cure.jpg

Isaac really wanted to do as the message said and head back to the lab.  But if he did, heíd be late for the Birthday Party.  And since this party was for him and Sawyer, he thought he should be on time.  He knew Sawyer would be.

Offline GlazeyLady

• Occult
« Reply #64 on: March 25, 2019, 08:03:23 PM »

1.18 You Say It's Your Birthday, It's My Birthday Too Yeah

Isaac got home from Strangerville just in time for the party.  It was a small party, mostly just family, and it started with cake.  Isaacís candles glowed atop a Hamburger cake made by his Fry-Cook son, Brandt.
1 - Isaac Cake.jpg

Meanwhile, Sawyer was out greeting Mariko, and his soon-to-be son or daughter.
2 - Sawyer Baby.jpg

Brandt called him in to blow out his candles.
Sawyer:  A zombie cake?  Did you make this, Brandt?
Brandt: I sure did.  I remember my first cake Ė a zombie cake - that you made for me because Mom was trying to get her job tasks done.  You know, it meant a lot that you made time to bake those cakes for us. 
Sawyer:  It means a lot to me too.
3 - Sawyer Cake.jpg

Carlyle introduced himself to Sara Murakami Ė Sawyerís daughter.  They immediately became friends, which completed Carlyleís Social Butterfly aspiration Ė the last of the child aspirations for him.
4 - Carlyle meets Sara.jpg

Brandt tried not to be obvious about eyeing Eden, Sawyerís oldest daughter.
5 - Brandt eyes Eden.jpg

Sawyer was really pleased to get time with his kids.
6 - Sawyer Family.jpg

Birthday boys play some chess.
7 - Birthday boys play chess.jpg

Aavelee met Shingo Yamaguchi at the birthday party, although itís unclear who invited hiim.  Heís jealous, clumsy, and family-oriented.  She asked about his career and he laughed and then said heís a hungry artist at 1000 Words Art Gallery.  So, overall, the traits arenít great and the career has already been done.
8 - Shingo.jpg

Nanny overheard the conversation and came out to tell Aavelee that it was really late and she should be going in.  Then she turned to Shingo.
Nanny:  Son, its four oíclock in the morning and the partyís over.  Youíre an adult and sheís a teen.  Youíd best be running on home now.
9 - Nanny and Shingo.jpg

The next morning . . .

Shae:  Hi honey.  What are you doing?
Carlyle:  Iím just looking at these postcards.  Have you really been to these places?
Shae:  No, these are from my penpals.  I found them online and asked them to send me postcards of their towns and cities, and they did.
10 - Carlyle Postcards.jpg

Carlyle:  Doesnít that make you want to go there?
Shae:  It kinda' does, but these places are in another simverse.  We can send letters and postcards back and forth, but we canít really go there.
Carlyle:  But why not?  I mean, we have a rocket in the backyard, Tetsu was abducted by aliens, and thereís a family down the street with a cloning machine.  Is it really so impossible that there could be inter-simverse travel?
11 - Carlyle Postcards 2.jpg

Shae:  Well, I donít know about that.  But I do know something else.  I know itís time for you to come blow out some Birthday candles.  Weíre having the party this morning so your Dad and I can be here since we both have work today.
12 - Carlyle Age up.jpg

Carlyle was already Cheerful, now heís also Creative with the Friend of the World aspiration.   And the family earned another Gold Medal.

With Carlyle a teen now, Shae and Isaac had to face the question of what to do about Nanny.  With all the adults in the house, they hadnít really needed a Nanny once the twins became teens.  But she was like one of the family, and Carlyle was especially close to her.  They had a long talk about it, and then Isaac spoke with Nanny.

Isaac: Nanny, can we talk?
Nanny: Sure Isaac, whatís on your mind?
13 - Isaac Nanny 1.jpg

Isaac:  You know, now that Carlyle has aged up to teen, there really isnít any Nanny work left here.
Nanny:  Oh, I knew this was coming!  You take care of the kids, give your heart to a family, and then the kids grow up and donít need you any more!  Iíll just get my things together and go.
14 - Isaac Nanny 2.jpg

Isaac:  No, no Nanny.  You misunderstand.  True, the kids donít need a Nanny anymore.  But that doesnít mean we want you to go.  You are like family to us.  We want you to stay.  Move in.  Be a Sharebear.
Nanny:  Really, Isaac?!?  You wouldnít tease an olí Nanny would you?
15 - Nanny move in.jpg

Isaac:  Of course not!
Nanny:  Shae!  Isaac says you want me to move in.
Shae:  Thatís right, Nanny.  I know the Nanny Service wonít keep you here with kids grown to teens.  But none of us want you to leave.
Nanny:  Oh, you Sharebears are just the best family ever!
Isaac:  Nanny, this door leads to the room Tetsu built for his mischief club.  It was always locked to everyone but him.  Itís yours now.  Any time you want to get away, watch some news, or a cooking show, or some comedy, this room will be here, just for you!
16 - Nanny accepts.jpg

Shae:  Nanny, now that youíre a Sharebear, I see that your aspiration is City Native.  That one canít be done by a Sharebear, so youíll need a new one. 

Nanny pulls out a tablet and taps on it, then laughs a good hearty laugh.

Shae:  What is it Nanny?
Nanny (grinning):  Serial Romantic.

Later, in the Mischief Room

Nanny:  Wow, my own entertainment room.  I think I will watch a little Comedy Channel.  That sounds like just the thing.

Nanny:  Hee hee hee Ė this is really funny.
17 - Comedy Channel.jpg

Nanny:  Hee hee, oh, hoo hoo, ha ha ha, oooooooo . . . laughing . . . too . . . much . . . canít . . . stop . . . hahahahahahahaha . . . . eeeeeeeeee . . . .
18 - Nanny laughs too much.jpg

And then . . .
19 - Grim takes Nanny.jpg

Grim . . .
20 - Grim takes Nanny 2.jpg

. . . . took . . .
21 - Grim takes Nanny 3.jpg

. . . . Nanny.
22 - Grim takes Nanny 4.jpg

Oddly, not a single phone rang.  No one called to tell the family of Nanny Sayaís passing. 

Offline GlazeyLady

• Occult
« Reply #65 on: March 30, 2019, 04:57:08 PM »

1.19 The Stars Have Aligned And The Future is Shining So Bright

Penny had a work assignment to give a speech uptown.  While she poured her heart into an energetic speech to all the empty seats, Shae visited with Vlad and Caleb. 
1 - Penny speech.jpg

When she finished her speech, Penny introduced herself to Caleb with an enthusiastic hip bump.
2 - Penny hip bump.jpg

Caleb:  Wow - In all my years, and I have had many, no one has ever introduced themselves to me that way.  You wannaí hang out?
Penny:  Absolutely! We can go back to my place  . . . I mean, our place . . . where I live . . . .with Shae and the Sharebears.
3 - Penny and Caleb.jpg

Caleb:  Sharebears . . . that sounds familiar . . . do I know you?
Shae (remembering):  We havenít exactly met.  But I do recall seeing you shortly after I arrived.  I believe you were breaking into this gym right here . . . which is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. 
4 - Shae Remembering.jpg

Caleb:  Oh, yeah, that . . . Iíd rather forget about that if you donít mind.

Back at Shae Chateau

Caleb:  Nice House.
Penny:  Thanks.  I havenít been here long, but so far I like it.  Can I get you anything? A refreshment maybe?
5 - Penny and Caleb.jpg

Caleb:  Well, there is one thing . . . (Caleb whispers in Penny's ear.
6 - There is one thing.jpg

Penny:  Of course, Caleb. 
7 - Yes Caleb.jpg

Penny:  Oh, Caleb!  That is so . . . intense!
8 - Caleb feeds.jpg

Caleb:  I must say, you do taste lovely.  Simply lovely.  Now . . . is there anything I can do for you?
9 - Lovely.jpg

Penny:  Well there is one thing . . . it's about my aspiration . . . Penny whispers in Caleb's ear.
10 - My aspiration.jpg

Caleb:  Not what I was expecting . . . but certainly not an unwelcome thought.  You just let me know when youíre ready.
11 - When you're ready.jpg

Tuesday was Spooky Day, and the Sharebears planned a Spooky Party for that night.  It wasnít a goaled event, so possibly someone made a mistake with the scheduling.
Shae was as excited about Spooky Day as the kids.  She was rocking out, in costume, all throughout the day.
12 - Shae Rocking out.jpg

The guests began arriving and joined in the dancing.
13 - Dancing.jpg

Aavelee and Isaac got a start on the pumpkin carving.
14 - Pumpkin carving.jpg

Later Isaac went downstairs to find Brandt mourning Nanny, and convinced him to come up and carve a pumpkin.
15 - Brandt.jpg

Nanny came out to join the party with a hug for Aavelee.  She gave a big hug to Carlyle while Eden strikes a flirty pose as Brandt goes by.
16 - Nanny Party.jpg

Sawyer, Isaac and Brandt got together and moved the sofa and table to Family Inventory and threw down a cardboard dance floor. 
17 - Dance Floor.jpg

The pumpkins kept watch over the backyard as the party continued late into the night.
18 - Pumpkins.jpg

The Sharebears were all so busy with the party, they didnít notice anyone out at the cowplants.  But the next morning, Brandt went out and found that all three needed milking.  The first one held Supriyaís Essence of Playfulness.  The second was Edenís Essence of Flirtation.  Third was Tetsuís Essence of Happiness.
19 - Cowplants.jpg

Brandt:  Hmmmmm . . . so Eden was feeling flirty last night.  I should have been paying more attention.

Mariko called Sawyer to tell him about his new baby boy, Demarcus.  Sawyer asked her to come over.  He had something important to talk with her about.

Sawyer:  Mariko I know youíre aware that this Legacy Iím involved in is really important to me.  But do you know that you and Eden and Sara and Jorge and Demarcus are much more important to me than the Legacy?
20 - Sawyer and Mariko.jpg

Mariko:  Sawyer, are you saying what I think youíre saying?
Sawyer:  Iím saying itís going to be our time soon.  Our time to be together as a family.
21 - Saying what I think.jpg

Mariko:  You know Sawyer, after what happened with Tetsu and Fabiana, Iíve been worried for us.
Sawyer:  I know, me too.  But you are much younger than Fabiana Ė still a Young Adult.
Mariko:  Yes, Iím not sure how that has happened, exactly, but Shae told me something about babies keeping you young . . . or maybe it was pregnancies . . . I donít know, something like that.
Sawyer:  All I know is that you are as young and beautiful as the day I met you, and I could not love you more.
22 - Dip.jpg

Mariko:  Oh, Sawyer, youíre really coming to live with us?
Sawyer:  Not just live with you.  I want it official.  Mariko Murikami, love of my life and mother of my children, will you marry me?
23 - Will you.jpg

Mariko:  Sawyer Bailey, my one true love and father of my precious babies, yes, I will marry you.
24 - Yes I'll marry you.jpg

Mariko:  Have you told Shae and Isaac?
Sawyer:  No.  I had to make sure your answer was yes first, didnít I?  Where would I be if I moved out and you said no?
Mariko (laughing):  Sawyer Bailey, you are so full of it.  I have never, ever said no to you, and we have four children to prove it.
Sawyer:  You leave Shae and Isaac to me.  Believe me, theyíll be happy for us.  How about you start looking for a place for a Sunday wedding?
Mariko:  Sunday!  Thatís four days from now!  How will I find a place and get everything ready in just four days?
Sawyer:  Do you want to wait longer?
Mariko:  No, no, goodness no!  Iíve waited long enough.  Iíll find a beautiful place.  A perfect place.
Sawyer:  I know you will, my love.  I know you will.
25 - I know you will.jpg

Offline GlazeyLady

• Occult
« Reply #66 on: April 07, 2019, 11:55:34 AM »

1.20 This Is My Fight Song . . . Take Back My Life Song

Isaac knew he needed to get back to Strangerville and create those vaccines.  Even if it meant taking a day off work.  With Harvestfest on Thursday and the twins aging up on Saturday Isaac wanted to get this Strangerville Mystery solved as quickly as possible. Knowing that both twins will age up with more than 3 Character Traits, Isaac wanted to be at the right level of Super Parent to take advantage of that.

So he headed back to the lab and created more vaccines. 
1 - Make Vaccines.jpg

Heíd seen a lot of infected locals around the bar, so he headed there next.  He needed to cure some of these sims, and then recruit them to help him fight the Mother Plant.
The first infected local he saw was Leslie Holland.  He administered the vaccine and waited anxiously to see what happened.
2 - Leslie.jpg

It worked!  It took a minute, but it worked.  Leslie was cured.  And she immediately agreed to help fight the Mother Plant.
3 - Leslie feels better.jpg

Giovanna Carney was coming toward him, with that jerky, bizarre walk of the infected.  Isaac pulled out another vaccine.
4 - Giovanna.jpg

Giovanna also wanted to help rid Strangerville of the Mother Plant.
5 - Giovanna feels better.jpg

Isaac was still talking to Giovanna when he saw Ted Roswell lurching along. He ran over and threw the cure in Tedís face.  Ted was cured just like the others, and like the others, wanted to help in the fight.
6 - Ted.jpg

So the four of them headed back to the lab.  The Mother Plant watched them closely as they entered.
7 - Mother watched them enter.jpg

Isaac climbed the stairs while Ted, Giovanna and Leslie got into position around the plant. They immediately started spraying the plant with the vaccine Isaac had made.
8 - All fighting.jpg

With Leslie and Giovanna fighting from the sides, and Ted behind the plant, Isaac stopped spraying long enough to throw a vaccine directly at the Mother Plant.  It exploded as it hit for maximum damage.
9 - Isaac throws vaccine.jpg

The Mother Plant screamed and thrashed about, and the team knew they were winning. 
10 - Mother screamed.jpg

But the fight was far from over.  The Mother Plantís screams called her minions into battle.  One of them engaged Ted in hand-to-hand combat.
11 - Fight Ted.jpg