Author Topic: A Sharebear Legacy: Shae Berra - HEIR VOTE  (Read 16636 times)

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
  • I'm not home alone.  My sims are all here.
Re: A Sharebear Legacy: Shae Berra
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2018, 11:01:59 PM »
I'm kinda jealous of all the good choices Shea has for a spouse.  My founder did not find that many eligible bachelors (although I'm really happy with her choice so I can't really complain).

Looks like it will be a breeze for Shea to finish Serial Romantic.  Can't wait to see who ends up being the lucky primary spouse.

She is finding single, Young Adult men everywhere.  I keep catching myself checking out any new males that show up in game to see if they are YAs.  Most of them are, and I have to remind myself that 12 is enough!  I just hope the game keeps generating potential spouses through the next generations.

I hope you'll tell me who your top 3 are after you see all the first dates.  It would be fun to know what everyone thinks about that.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2018, 11:27:39 PM »
@GlazeyLady
If you would provide a short post which simply lists names and traits, we would all be glad to discuss our top 5 'rankings."
As for Tetsu, hopefully you switched his hairstyle but kept the speedo. *coughs

Haha, "all the firstt dates"? There's more? Can't wait!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2018, 07:51:07 PM »
Generation 1.  Shae Berra

1.06  12 Boys in 6 Nights (Part 2)

Shae:  Do you want to hear about my legacy?
Advaith:  I want to hear every sweet little word that passes between your luscious lips.
 [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Shea:  Really?  I didn’t think you were a romantic.
Advik:  I’m not, but I don’t want you to let a little thing like hot-headed jealousy worry you!  I’m also a bookworm with no job and no known skills.  I’m like a blank slate, ready to be molded into whatever you need.  I’m the perfect legacy spouse!

Shae:  Hmmm . . . maybe.  Wanna’ check out this wardrobe with me?

Shae:  I think one of us enjoyed that more than the other.

Frankie:  Shae, you picked the perfect place for our date.  You certainly do know the way to a man’s heart!

Frankie:  So tell me about this legacy thing.
Shae:  Well, I’ve really just started, but I have been racking up popularity points by . . . ummm . . . meeting a lot of people.  If we can make this a Gold date I’ll get even more points. 
Frankie:  Do you get points for the fabulous presentation of this very colorful and unusual meal we’ve been served?

Shae:  No, but lots of other things earn points – like building skills, completing aspirations, maxing out careers . . . “
Frankie:  Sounds like a lot of work.

Shae:  It is, but it’s not just me.  I’ll have a spouse to help . . . more than one actually.  There’ll be a primary, of course, and one or two secondaries.  And then three or four kids who will grow up to help . . . “
Frankie:  Secondary spouses and three or four kids!  Better you than me, that’s all I can say!  I hope you’re not thinking I’d want any part of that, because, no thank you little missy!  The food was fabulous, thank you very much, but I am not up for playing this legacy game of yours!

Shae:  So, Kengo, have you ever given any thought to being part of legacy?
Kengo:  Not really, but then no one has ever asked me to give it any thought.

Shae:  Well, I’m asking now, so what do you think?
Kengo:  I don’t know, Shae, I guess if it was the right person and we had the right chemistry and all . . . and then . . . I don’t know . . . maybe.

Kengo:  Okay, getting more interested.
Shae:  You know, in order to build a legacy, you have to have children.  We’d probably need to have three or four so we’d have options for choosing an heir.
Kengo:  I wouldn’t mind having three or four little Shae-toddlers running around.

Shae:  Good to know.  How do you feel about the idea of a secondary spouse . . . or two?  Not for  . . . romance, of course.  But to help with skills and aspirations and careers.
Kengo: I don’t mind, I’m sure we’d be Bros, as long as everyone is clear that I’m the primary, and the only one for . . . romance.  I’m not ridiculously jealous, but I’m little hot-headed and would not be willing to share you, so you’d need to keep that in mind.

Shae:  Understood.

Kengo:  I think we have the chemistry thing covered.
Shae:  Indeed.

Isaac:  I have to confess, I’ve never been bowling.  I’m not sure how good I’ll be at this.
Shae:  Oh it doesn’t matter.  I’ve only been once.  The score doesn’t matter.  It’s all about building the skill.
Shae (quietly):  Well, that and how good you look doing it.

Isaac:  So, is it true what they say about you?
Shae:  Who is “they” and what do they say?
Isaac:  “They” is everybody, and they say you’re some kind of dynasty chick here to found ten generations of bear lovers.
Shae:  It’s a legacy, not a dynasty, and I’m a Sharebear not a chick.
Isaac:  Yeah?  What’s a Sharebear?
Shae: Being a Sharebear means there others just like me in other dimensions founding their own legacies.
Isaac:  Other dimensions?  Really.  That’s cool, I guess, although you never know what kind of weird creatures might exist in other dimensions.  I’m not sure I’d want to travel there, if you know what I mean.

Shae:  So how does being squeamish fit with your job?
Isaac:  It wasn’t great at first, when I had to dig in trash cans for evidence.  But now that I’m the Chief, I can delegate out the disgusting stuff.  Why do you ask?
Shae:  Well, to be perfectly honest, as a Level 10 Detective, you’d be a great add to my household.
Isaac:  “A great add to your household?”  What does that even mean?  Are we talking marriage and babies or are we talking friends with benefits?

Shae:  Maybe we should just play that part by ear for now. 
Isaac:  Okay, listen, I know I can come on a little strong . . . maybe even a little weird . . . it’s just that you’re so beautiful and I’ve never actually met a legacy ch . . . founder before, and well, I just don’t want you to count me out.

Shae:  I’ll tell you what.  You promise never to call me Legacy Chick, and I’ll go out with you again.
Isaac:  That’s a deal!

Later, in Selvadorado
Shae:  Hey, Rodrigo, have I told you about my legacy?

Rodrigo:  Oh, Shae, don’t flirt with me.  You know it’s not my thing.
Shae:  Well, what is your thing?
Rodrigo:  Dancing.  I like to dance.  Indoors.  I like to dance indoors.

Shae: Okaaaaay, well, there’s plenty of time for dancing in a legacy.  There’s plenty of time for a lot of things.  In fact, you’d stay really active.
Rodrigo:  I might be interested, but would I have to move away from Selvadorado?
Shae:  Yes, but we could come back and visit.  There are skills and aspirations related to Selvadorado.
Rodrigo:  Oh, you don’t understand.  I gotta’ get out of this place!  It’s filled with creepy-crawlies and yucky stuff.

Shae:  I guess you wouldn’t have to come back.  Someone else could do that.
Rodrigo:  Yeah, I’d want to focus more on indoor activities.
Shae:  There are some really good indoor activities to focus on!

Rodrigo:  Wow, didn’t see that coming!  I thought we were just talking friends here.
Shae:  Oh, well we do have Secondary Spouses in a legacy.  Don’t worry, that’s just what it’s called.  It’s not a flirty, romantic thing.
Rodrigo:  Secondary . . . hmmmm . . . I don’t know, maybe.  Could you just try not flirting so much?

Shae:  Yeah, sure, whatever.  Oh look – a spider!

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2018, 08:36:22 PM »

1.07 12 Boys in 6 Nights (Part 3)

Samuel (calling out):  Oh, Shae, please don’t feed that cat . . . he can’t tolerate spicy food!
Shae:  I wasn’t planning on feeding him.  And I really don’t like the way he’s looking at me.
Samuel:  He’s harmless . . . mostly . . . just move away slowly and he won't attack . . . probably.

Samuel:  Hey if you’re going to be around awhile, how about we go out tonight?  We can talk, get to know each other.  Maybe do a little stargazing?
Shae:  Sounds great.  See you tonight.
Patricio:  I’m not working right now.  I could show you around Selvadorado.  What do you say?
Shae:  That would be fabulous!  Could we go up to Belomisia Trailhead?  I hear it’s beautiful up there and that it has some good dig sights.
Patricio (gulping):  Ummm . . . sure, Shae . . . whatever you want.

Up at Belomisia Trailhead

Shae:  It’s so beautiful up here.  Let’s cloudgaze!
Patricio:   Okay.  How about over here where there’s a little less . . . grass.

Shae:  The sky is so clear and blue.  Look, that cloud looks just like a little wooly-worm crawling across the sky!  Don’t you think so?
Patricio: Uhhh . . . yeah.  Can we get up now?
Shae:  Sure, if you want.
Patricio:  Is there something crawling on me?  On my back?  Because I feel like there’s something crawling on me.

Shae:  No, there’s nothing crawling on you. 
Patricio:  Ack!  There’s something crawling on you!  I will not look . . . I will not look . . . I will not look . . . oh for heaven’s sake would you spray it already!

Shae: It’s okay, it’s gone.  No big deal.  C’mon, we can sit over here and chat.
Patricio:  How do you like Selvadorado?  You’re not planning on moving here are you?

Shae:  No, but I do love it here.  I hope to come back when I can stay longer.  I’d love to do more exploring. 
Patricio:  Exploring . . . right.
Shae:  But first I have a legacy to start. Do you know what a legacy is?
Patricio:  I’ve heard some talk.  It’s where you move into a big mansion with a lot of rooms.  And all the rooms have doors that can be locked so you can keep people out and get lots of time to yourself.  And there are all kinds of things to do and you never have to go outside unless you want to, right?
Shae:  Not exactly.  I mean, I guess that could be true, but that’s not how it starts.  I don’t have a mansion yet. 
Patricio:  How big a house do you have?
Shae:  I don’t have a house yet.
Patricio:  No house?  So, no doors, no locks.  People just all around . . . all the time . . . outside.  That sounds . . . ummm . . . well . . . kind of awful.

Later that evening

Shae:  The sky is so beautiful here.  There are so many stars!
Samuel:  Is it?  Are there?  Oh, I guess you’re right. 

Samuel:  Sorry, I was distracted by something even more beautiful.  Someone, actually.
Shae:  So, Samuel, what do you know about legacies?
Samuel:  I know a little something.
Shae:  How little?
Samuel:  Well I do spend a lot of time online.  I’ve been following some interesting tales online about this . . . clan, I guess, or maybe a tribe . . . called Sharebears.  It’s said that they move into different simverses, find a mate among the locals, and found a legacy that grows for generations to come. 

Shae:  Do you know how many generations?
Samuel:  No.  None of the stories I’m reading have gotten that far yet.  But I did notice a resemblance between the founders in those stories and a certain gorgeous redhead who recently showed up in Selvadorado.

Samuel:  I couldn’t help but notice you traveled here alone.  Does that mean you haven’t yet started populating your household?
Shae:  Actually, no, I haven’t.
Samuel:  Well, I hope you’ll consider inviting me to join.  I already understand about primary and secondary spouses, and I’m cool with it.  I mean, I know I’m not the hottest guy around, and you’ll surely have your pick.  But I’m okay with being a supportive character in your story.  Even if it’s only for a little while.
Shae:  Well I’ll certainly give that some thought.
Samuel:  We geeks may not be the handsomest guys in the crowd, but it sure does come in handy to have us around sometimes.  Don’t lose my number.

Back in Brindleton Bay

Shae (answering the phone):  Hello?
Isaac:  Hi Shae.  I’ve been thinking about you.  Wanna’ go out?
Shae:  Sure, where should I meet you?
Isaac:  Well, bowling was fun, but I have something a little different in mind.

At Skye-Pool

Shae:  Great idea, Isaac.  This is really fun.

Isaac:  I hoped you’d like it.

Shae:  Yeah, that’s less fun.
Isaac:  How about this?

Shae:  Getting better.
Isaac:  Unfortunately I have to go to work now.
Shae:  Well that was quick.
Isaac:  I know.  Sorry.  I just wanted to make sure you weren’t forgetting about me.  And my Level 10 Detective career.

Shae:  It worked. 

Back at Shae Berra Legacy Chateau

Shae (to herself):  Geez, I can’t believe I didn’t think to shower before leaving Skye-Pool.  And I still don’t even have walls, much less a shower.  I guess I’ll head to the gym.

A little while later, after a shower

MJ:  Shae, look who’s here!  Isn’t that a nice surprise? You should go ask him out.
Shae:  I think I will!

Tetsu:  Shae!  What a nice surprise!  I was going to call you.  Want to go to the Disco with me?
Shae:  Hey look, we’re already here!

MJ:  Oh no, Matias!  He’s already your boyfriend.
Shae (quietly to MJ):  Maybe he won’t see us.
MJ:  Listen, give him time to go in, and then you take Tetsu straight downstairs.   
Tetsu:  So who was that guy?

Shae:  Well, his name is Matias.  He used to be . . . I mean . . . I guess he is . . . well . . . my boyfriend.
Tetsu:  You have a boyfriend and you haven’t mentioned it until now?
Shae:  Yeah, sorry.  So, I have this legacy thing going on, and it involves . . . blahblahblahblah . . . and so I have to have 8 boyfriends before I can settle down with 1.  Sorry I didn’t tell you.
Tetsu:  I see.  It’s the ears isn’t it?
Shae:  What do you mean?
Tetsu:  It’s the ears, right?  You’re trying to dump me without dumping me because of the ears.
Shae:  No, no, not at all.
Tetsu:  Not at all?
Shae:  Well, I mean, I’m not trying to dump you, but the ears  . . . are a little . . .
Tetsu:  Weird, right?  You don’t really like them do you?
Shae:  No.  I don’t really like them.
Tetsu:  Oh, what a relief!  I hate them.  But my roommate talked me into them.  And then I met you and you couldn’t stop looking at them and I thought you thought they were weird.  But he convinced me you liked the ears and he said if I dumped them you’d dump me.  I’m so glad he was wrong!  I saw a wardrobe on the way in here.  Give me a minute, okay?

And while Tetsu was in the wardrobe

MJ:  Shae, what were you thinking?
Shae:  Hey, I tried to come straight downstairs but the doors were locked.  You should have taken care of that.
MJ:  I didn’t know they were locked.  And that’s no reason to passionate-kiss Matias while you’re out with Tetsu!
Shae:  I know that!!  I can’t seem to help it.  Every time I see someone that I have a high romantic relationship with, that’s what happens.  Just like at the gym with Tetsu.  I was just going to ask him on a date.  I can’t control it.  You need to keep me out of those situations.
Tetsu (from inside the wardrobe):  Did you say something?
Shae:  Just making sure you’re ok.
Tetsu:  What do you think?

Shae (sighing):  Gorgeous . . . um . . . I mean . . . yeah, you look good.

The next day, Shae gets a text message

Text:  Shae, can’t stop thinking about you. 
         Meet me at The Narwhal Arms in 10 minutes. 
         Please come.

Sawyer:  Shae, I’m so glad you came.  I’ve really been wanting to see you again, without a bowling ball in my hand.

Shae:  Speaking of that, what happened?  I thought we were getting along great, and then you just ran off.
Sawyer (sadly):  I know, Shae.  I’m sorry.  It’s the plight of the unwatched sim.  Sometimes we just can’t control what we do.  We want to do one thing, but with no watcher to help us out, it’s like we’re forced to do something else.  Does that make any sense?
Shae:  Actually, it does.  I have a watcher, but still . . . been there, done that.
Sawyer:  I’m so glad you understand.

Watcher:  Shae, don’t look now, but Matias just walked in.  DO NOT go kiss him.
Shae:  Oh no!  What do I do?
Watcher:  Quick, hide in the wardrobe!
Shae:  Me?  Or Sawyer?
MJ:  Hurry!

MJ:  I really meant you, but at least he got longer pants and better shoes out of it.  Uh-oh!

And then this happened

MJ:  un-unh Matias!  You did not just slap my Sharebear!!
Shae (angrily):  Matias Molina!  What in the Forbidden Words do you think you’re doing?!?

Matias:  Me?!?  You’re the one blowing kisses at someone else when you’re MY girlfriend.  And you were out with a different guy yesterday when you planted that passionate kiss on me!
Shae: Oh you irritating little man!  I told you I wasn’t ready to be tied down!  I told you that was just for the legacy!  You agreed!
Matias:  You don’t really love me!

Shae:  Love you??!  You slapped me!!  Go Away!!  And for the record, that’s “Go Away” from the mean menu, not “Ask to Leave” from the friendly menu!
Sawyer:  See, this is exactly what I meant about being an unwatched sim!  I have to stand here and do nothing while he treats you like that!  I just wanted to punch him out . . . TWICE . . . and then again!
Shae:  Don’t worry, Sawyer.  Matias Molina will get his, I promise you that.
Sawyer:  Good!  I just hope I’m there to see it.  And to help!
Shae:  C’mon, let’s dance.

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2018, 09:00:03 PM »

1.08 It’s Raining Men

Shae:  MJ, I’ve had it.  I’m done with this dating all these guys.  It sounded like so much fun.  And, honestly, it has been pretty fun.  But I’m tired of it, and I want to get moving on more than Popularity points.
MJ:  Good, because this is wearing me out!  And I don’t want anyone else going slap-happy on you!  So, who do you pick?
Shae:  I don’t know.  I mean, some are easy to cut, but it’s hard to pick just one.  Who do you think I should pick?
MJ:  Now Shae, you were very clear on this.  You wanted this to be just your choice.
Shae:  Yes, but I said I wanted your opinion.  And I could really use some help deciding.
MJ:  How about this – we’ll share information about all the ones you’re still interested in and get input from the other watchers.  How does that sound?
Shae:  It sounds like a great idea.  I’ve narrowed it down to 6, but it's really hard to decide. 

In alphabetical order by first name:

Isaac Villanueva – Level 10 Detective – I really want to bring Isaac into the household.  I’m not crazy about the Squeamish trait, but I could work around it.  We have great chemistry and he is a Level 10 Detective, so he’s earning over $2000 per day.  He could bring us in some quick cash and still have time to max another career.  Our babies might not be redheads, but they’d be cute.

Joshua Pena – Stay-at-Home Dad – Joshua has great traits, and we had fun together.  Our first date was pretty hot, but that was the weather more than the chemistry.  He has a daughter, but that would be okay.  I think I’d like to have two secondary spouses and I'd prefer 4 potential heirs, but I could cut that back to 3 so there'd be room for an extra child.  Actually, probably a teen not a child, since we’re almost at the end of the second week.

Kengo – Unemployed – Kengo may be hot-headed, but I didn’t see any evidence of that.  I was surprised at how much chemistry we had together in that hot tub.  I didn’t think he was all that attractive at first, but now I think he’s pretty hot.  He spends a lot of time working out for a non-Active guy, so I bet that bod’s going to buff up some.  He’s not employed now but he’s ambitious so I think he’ll do well once he decides what he wants to do.  And it doesn't hurt that he's a redhead with great bone structure - our babies would be gorgeous.

Samuel – Unemployed – Samuel just seems like a nice guy.  His traits are fine but nothing to get excited about.  Although he is right that it can be good to have a geek around.  I don’t plan on having room in the house for a cat though.  I don’t have enough chemistry with him to have him as a Primary Spouse, but he wants in and he’s happy to be a secondary.  I guess he could be a pollinator.

Sawyer – Unemployed – Sawyer feels kind of like a first love.  He was such a sweet boy and I aged him up for selfish reasons, although he was very willing.  He seems young and innocent, but he also seems rock-steady, like I’d be able to count on him once he gets more control over his own actions.  The relationship isn’t as hot as some of the others, but that might be my fault – I think I’m still kinda’ seeing him as a teen.  Maybe he needs a makeover and some grown-up chin hair.  Okay, he’s starting to seem hotter already!  I bet we’d make cute babies.

Tetsu – Unemployed – Oh, Tetsu!  What can I say about Tetsu?  Well, I can tell you that when we went to the Disco, before he dumped the cat ears, he serenaded me.  And he has a really nice singing voice.  He certainly has a hot bod, but I don’t want to choose a Primary Spouse on body alone – I’m pretty sure MJ knows how to beef up any bod.  His traits are good, and his hair is red.  But I don’t know, maybe we should just be best friends. 

Offline wa-wa-world

• Vaguely Confused
  • Occult
  • Hi I'm Anna its nice to meet you
« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2018, 09:27:17 PM »
Shae girl go for issac he's got some sick hair and a good job and the Seamus trait is easily passable if you take extra showers lmao

You're doing great so far
Gallery Id: Soda_Stealer

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #36 on: July 27, 2018, 10:32:43 PM »
My vote goes to Isaac.  He has great genetics and insta-completes a career for you!  That man's a keeper!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2018, 11:18:25 PM »
First of all, I just want to applaud Shae Berra and MJ for the boundless entertainment this whole spouse hunt has provided.
I absolutely adore spouse hunts--all the possibilities with none of the risk (yet)!

Looool, @wa-wa-world ! Did you mean the Squeamish trait or your Sharebear founder Seamus (who I love to pieces)?
Since you've so put together this update detailing your top six, Shae, here are my worthless opinions.

From least favorite to favorite
6. Kengo: No, no, no! I can tell by Kengo's narrow shoulders in the hot tub. He has a pear-shaped body, doesn't he?
               Please, we are Sharebears, not Pearbears!
5. Joshua: Also, no. You can move his kid in and they can help out with housework and stuff, but they won't earn any points for the legacy.
    Joshua does have great traits, though.
    I don't know. Pinstar tells us to merge sims into a different household so they don't bring cash to the legacy. Maybe merge Josh & kid, then leave the kid behind? Too harsh?
4. Samuel: He doesn't seem as useful as Sawyer, Tetsu, and Isaac.
3. Sawyer: I don't see him as primary spouse material but he'd make a great helper because he loves the outdoors. He can handle the gardening and fishing, lol.
2. Tetsu: I love Tetsu's chemistry with Shae plus he shares my father's name. He could maybe become the household painter?
1. Isaac: Isaac is the best-looking and he's at the top of his career. Heck, you could even have him quit to start a second one!

I'm laughing at myself over how seriously I'm taking this, hahaha.
My vote's for Isaac, mostly because he's my type of good-lucking plus he was pretty hot during that last date.
My Gen3 heir's spouse Jaxton was squeamish and I barely noticed because I had other sims to fish, garden, and clean.

My second choice is Tetsu. As pollinator, he could pollinate your simverse with little redheads.
Lol, seriously an embarrassment of riches, Shae!

Offline wa-wa-world

• Vaguely Confused
  • Occult
  • Hi I'm Anna its nice to meet you
« Reply #38 on: July 28, 2018, 05:48:59 AM »
@oshizu Omg I meant squeamish this is what I get for staying up late
Gallery Id: Soda_Stealer

Offline LenaLJ

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Challenge Board Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #39 on: July 28, 2018, 08:57:39 AM »
Comming back from vacation to find this? I had a laugh all the way though.
Welcome to the club Shae

I am just saying I would choose Isaac ;)

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
« Reply #40 on: July 28, 2018, 10:57:18 AM »
Shae girl go for issac he's got some sick hair and a good job and the Seamus trait is easily passable if you take extra showers lmao

My vote goes to Isaac.  He has great genetics and insta-completes a career for you!  That man's a keeper!

My vote's for Isaac, mostly because he's my type of good-lucking plus he was pretty hot during that last date.
My Gen3 heir's spouse Jaxton was squeamish and I barely noticed because I had other sims to fish, garden, and clean.

I am just saying I would choose Isaac ;)

WOW!  I'm not surprised Isaac came out on top, but I did think there'd be at least one vote for someone else with Isaac as a secondary. Thank you all for the feedback - I really appreciate it.  This  was fun, but I am honestly a wee bit sick of the romance interactions and ready to get on with the . . . everything else!  (Although I do still have to finish the romance challenge on this forum before end-of-day tomorrow).

@oshizu  Your opinions are never worthless, and yes, indeed, Kengo is a pear.  I actually saw him in game 3 or 4 times before Shae even introduced herself, and then it was only because I'd decided to go for 12 bachelors and I needed some "fillers".  But I really liked his facial expressions in the hot tub, so I figured if she kept him, I'd take a page from your book and fix him in Manage Worlds (which I'd never realized you could do, so thank you for that tip - I never realized how much of the game I've missed by focusing only on challenges and always playing by those rules).

At first I was sold on Sawyer, but then Tetsu's speedo distracted me, and by the end Isaac was pulling ahead.  I do like his hair style, although I'm not crazy about the pink tint with the dark blue eyebrows and black facial hair.  It's not any of them individually, it's the combination - I just like all that to match a little better.  So he's going to need a makeover. 

Now to see how Tetsu, Sawyer and the others feel about just being friends.  ;D

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
« Reply #41 on: August 05, 2018, 05:37:16 PM »

1.09 Did You Ever Have to Make Up Your Mind?

MJ:  So did you read the feedback?
Shae (grinning):  Yes I did.  Isaac is the big favorite. 
MJ:  And?
Shae:  He’s pretty hot.  And I like that he says what he thinks.  And I really like the way he looks at me.  Like especially in the hot tub.   Of course it’s great that he’s already maxed a career.  I wish I knew what he wants to do . . . you know . . . his aspiration.  But I can’t figure out a way to get him to tell me that.  My romance bar is maxed with him, so I know I would love him if I let myself, but my romance bar is maxed with Sawyer and Tetsu too.  Tetsu was my first best friend, and Sawyer is my current best friend, and my friendship bar is maxed with both of them.  Not so with Isaac.  And I can’t move forward in my Soulmate aspiration unless I marry my best friend.  So either I marry Sawyer, get Tetsu back as my best friend and marry him, or become best friends with Isaac and marry him.
MJ:  What about Kengo?
Shae:  Watcher oshizu is right.  He’s a Pearbear.  I know you could fix that, and I do think he’s really good-looking, you know, above the neck.  And I like that he’s a redhead.  But he’s also a hot-head and I’m just not sure I want to deal with that.  His red hair is just not a good enough reason to marry him.
MJ:  And do you like Isaac’s hair?
Shae: I like the style.  Can’t say I’m crazy about the pink tint, especially with the dark blue brows and black facial hair.  But I’m sure I can talk him into a make-over.
MJ:  So what are you going to do?
Shae:  I’m going to go talk to them, and if all goes well, I’ll soon have a husband and two housemates.  Of course you know . . . [dramatic pause] . . . I need a house to have housemates.
MJ:  You go figure out the men and take some more pictures to sell.  I’ll figure out the house.

Later, at The Narwhal Arms

Shae:  Isaac, I have something to talk to you about.  I’d really like it if you’d move in with me.

Isaac:  Move to your empty lot, you mean?
Shae:  It won’t always be empty.  And it would be . . . you know . . . with me.
Isaac:  Well, I am a great add to your household, what with my Level 10 Detective career and all.  So, are we talking primary spouse and babies, or friends with benefits?
Shae:  Oh we are definitely talking primary with babies.

Isaac:  Ah, Cupcake!  I knew you’d pick me.

Shae:  Oh really?  You’re that sure of yourself?
Isaac:  I think you’d have picked me even if the Watchers had picked someone else.
Shae:  How did you know about that?
Isaac:  Oh, Sweetheart, please!  I’m the Police Chief. I know all kinds of things.
Shae:  Oh, you think you’re so cool.  You and your pink hair.
Isaac:  You dig my hair? 
Shae:  Actually, I love the style.  Hate the pink.  And with dark blue eyebrows and black facial hair?  What’s that about? 

Isaac:  You don’t like my eyebrows?
Shae:  I’m just saying, I’d like it better if the hair and the eyebrows and the beard all . . .  matched . . . a little better.
Isaac:  Anything for you, doll.

Isaac:  So what do you think?  Am I hot enough for a Legacy Chick . . . er . . . Founder?
Shae:  I think you’ll do.

Isaac:  You think I’ll do?  Well I bet you didn’t know I was going to do this.

Isaac: Will you make me your Sharebear forever?
Shae:  Oh, Isaac!  Yes!  I can’t believe you proposed on Love Day!  You’re so romantic.

Isaac:  We’re going to build a great Legacy together, Cupcake. 
Shae:  Indeed we are, my love.  Indeed we are.  And speaking of building . . . MJ is working on building us a house.  Meanwhile, I want to bring in Sawyer and Tetsu to help with skills, aspirations, and careers.  If we add them to the household as Secondary Spouses, they can help us earn points.
Isaac:  As long as we all understand that there are no, shall we say, spousal privileges, for Secondary Spouses.
Shae:  Of course, my love.  We’ll be just friends.
Isaac (emphatically):  Friends with no benefits.
Shae (giggling):  Exactly.  In fact, now that I know it’s your dream to be a Painter, I have an idea for how we can help them both find new girlfriends. Let’s go get them.

Later at Crick Cabana

Isaac:  I’ll give you a little privacy.  But I’ll be right over here if you need me.
Shae:  Hey, Sawyer.  I wanted to talk to you about joining my Legacy. 
Sawyer:  I knew we’d come to this.  Ever since that day you baked me a birthday cake.
Shae:  Yeah, the thing is, I’d really like for us to just be friends. 

Sawyer:  Just friends?  Oh, so you picked Isaac as Primary Spouse?
Shae:  Yes, but you're my best friend, and I really want you to do this with us.
Sawyer:  Ok, yeah, it’s cool.  I’m game.
Isaac:  Sawyer, bro, good to have you with us!

Sawyer:  Hey, thanks, man!  You’re the squeamish one, right?  Hey, no worries, I got the manly outdoor stuff covered. 
Isaac:  Well, good, because you know, as Police Chief, I’m pretty busy arresting people, throwing them in jail, taking down the bad guys.  While you’re playing in the dirt and hooking little fishies, I’ll be keeping the world safe for guys like you.
Sawyer:  Yeah, whatever.
Isaac (quietly):  Just know this: you touch her, I kill you.  The end.

Sawyer:  Chill, bro.  We’re just friends.  We don’t even have a romance bar anymore.
Shae:  If you boys are finished there, let’s go get Tetsu.

Later, at Medina Studios Apartments

Tetsu:  Hey, Shae.  Glad you came by.  Something weird happened that I need to talk to you about.  This woman named MJ whisked me up and plopped me into this dump of an apartment with some guy named Salim.  She said she’s your Watcher and I should ask you about it.

Shae:  Remember that Legacy I told you about?  Well, anyone who moves in has to come with no money.  If you live alone, your money will come with you.  So MJ dumped you here with Salim so that if you agree to move in with me, your money stays with Salim and we don’t break the rules before we even get started.
Tetsu:  Oh!  You want me to help you found your Legacy?!?
Sawyer:  Guess again.
Tetsu:  Him?  You picked Sawyer?
Isaac:  One more time, Cat-Brain.
Tetsu:  Nooooo!  You picked the squeamish guy?
Isaac:  Actually . . .
Shae:  Isaac, I got this.
Isaac:  Ok, but I’m staying close.

Shae:  I picked Isaac because I love him and he loves me.  And we’re engaged.  But you were my first best friend.  So can we just be friends?  And will you move in with us?
Tetsu:  It doesn’t feel like we’re friends when your Watcher throws me into a dump like this. 

Shae:  So move in.  It’s just a lot now, but we’ll have a house soon.  And I plan on completing the Mansion Baron aspiration in the next couple weeks, so it’ll be a great house.  And I really want you there.
Tetsu:  Tell me he’s not doing pushups to look all strong and manly.
Shae:  It doesn’t matter why he’s doing pushups.  Say that we can be just friends and come move in with us.

Tetsu:  Yeah, I’m in.  Just friends. 
Isaac:  Without benefits.
Tetsu:  I got it, dude.  Chill.  And I’m okay with leaving my $2700 with Salim.  He needs it to fix up his place.  Soon I’ll be making money like crazy as a Bestselling Author.   

Back at The Shae Barre Legacy Chateau

Hi folks.  MJ here with a quick catch-up.  I'd like to say my camera broke, but the truth is I just forgot to take pictures of some stuff.  So here's what happened:

When Shae, Isaac, Tetsu and Sawyer got home, everyone opened a gift from the gift pile I left on the lot back at Winterfest.  Shae got a Duffel o’ Cash that she can’t spend.  It was pretty funny.  Tetsu’s box held only sadness and lies.  Maybe that will be the foundation of his first book.  Sawyer got a Shelly’s Shell Towel Ring that he said he will treasure.  He put it in the household inventory.  I sold it.  Isaac got the best gift - a London’s Choice oven that he can’t wait to show off.  Eventually, they’ll need to buy and upgrade the best oven in the game, but I let him keep this one for now.

By this time it was 2 am on Saturday morning of the second week; Sawyer went to gather collectibles and then to fish.  While Tetsu and Isaac stargazed to get feeling inspired, I delivered an easel for Isaac and a desk, chair and computer for Tetsu since Shae sold the one Father Christmas so generously gave her.  Shae made plans for a wedding on Saturday afternoon, and then took pictures throughout the night to get enough money for me to start building a house.

Saturday morning, 10 am

Isaac:  Happy Wedding Day, Cupcake.

Shae:  Happy Wedding Day to you.  Let’s get this party started.
Isaac: Shae, I promise to take out the garbage for you when you’re pregnant even though it gives me a disgusted moodlet.

Shae:  Isaac, I promise to never laugh at your dancing, no matter how ridiculous you look.

Shae:  I now pronounce us husband and wife.
Isaac:  And that means I get to kiss you.

Isaac:  I feel as if we’ve become one person.

Shae:  With this First Slice, our Gold Medal Wedding is in the bag.

Isaac:  Let’s check out this cool telescope.

Isaac:  That was fun.  Can we do it again?
Shae:  I’ll be right back.  I need to go check on something.

Shae:  Success!

Shae:  Hey MJ!  We’re going to be needing that house pretty soon!

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #42 on: August 05, 2018, 05:53:25 PM »
Congrats on the lot full of maleness.  ;D

Shae makes a lovely bride. Issac and his squeamish trait. LOL I want to see him change a diaper. Speaking of diapers, congrats on the incoming nooboo.

Offline BallerinaHippo

• Immortal
« Reply #43 on: August 06, 2018, 12:02:07 AM »
I'm just getting caught up, and wow!  That was the most thorough spouse hunt I've ever seen in the sims.  Congrats to Isaac and Shae!  The wedding was beautiful.
Thanks for fixing Isaac's eyebrow and facial hair situation.  He looks much better now.   ;)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #44 on: August 06, 2018, 12:11:52 AM »
Nice, Shae has her own little legacy harem going on.
Wow, Isaac has the Painter Extraordinaire aspiration? Girl, he's perfect!

Speaking of perfect, Shae is breathtaking in that wedding gown.
Congrats on a gold-medal wedding and on getting pregnant on the first try! (Lol, that she ran off to take a test right away)
Can't wait to see how MJ molds this household of talented sims!

anything