Author Topic: Seamus' Sharebear Takeover (Legacy Challenge) 8/11: 5 minutes to Midnight  (Read 20972 times)

Offline wa-wa-world

• Vaguely Confused
  • Occult
  • Hi I'm Anna its nice to meet you
Re: Seamus' Sharebear Takeover (Legacy Challenge) 3/10: Back on Track
« Reply #105 on: October 03, 2018, 10:30:02 AM »
Back on Track

Declan: I know Niamh is meant to be taking over the updates from now on. I heard the whole thing. But- I thought I’d share my outing with everyone. Besides it’s 4am so it’s not technically the morning yet....

Anyway I got a surprise text from Brooke asking if I wanted to go on a date, so naturally I decided to sneak out. But I ended up overhearing the whole thing from behind the kitchen fireplace!

I decide to tell her the good news!

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Brooklyn: Woah that’s great babe! But you know I can’t move in with you right?

Declan: I know, so lets just celebrate right now instead!

So there were a few rounds of Salty Llamas

Some (terrible) dancing

And some selfies for simstagram

I ended up taking her back to San Myshuno, since I can’t have her trying to catch the bus home at like 5am that’s crazy!

Brooklyn: Y’know It’s pretty late maybe you shouldn’t be driving home at this time? I wouldn’t want you to get into trouble being out late and stuff.

Declan: I mean-  are you offering I stay over?

Brooklyn: That I am

We totally woohooed

Meanwhile at home

Niamh: Today is fitness day! It’s like a holiday in which you’re meant to burn off all the food we ate yesterday so the traditions are to make a resolution, excersise and fast for at least 6 hours in a row

So everyone in the household made a resolution to lose weight or get fit and then we all set off on a family jog!

Ro was first out the lot, she’s the fastest runner, she somehow managed to maintain high speed with an umbrella up? It doesn't seem very aerodynamically safe to me

Kell was the next out, he's pretty fast but not a lot of endurance so he ended up giving up about halfway through and going back to his guitar. He's level 8 now

Followed by me and mum next

Siobhan: Keep your knees up honey

Wait Dad! Sam! You can’t just go back inside that’s not how this works!

Seamus: I just realised I forgot something.

Niamh: What did you forget?

Seamus: I hate jogging!

Sam: Same!

*Sigh*

They managed to set off eventually, but it was about 2 hours later than everyone else with a lot of coaching from the watcher, Roisin was just coming home as they made it out the passage.

Wow, I mean at least they went unlike Declan who we haven’t even seen today. I bet he’s still in bed again. He's totally gonna fail the holiday

All the rain made everyone filthy by the time we got back, I’m glad we’ve got 4 showers

The maid has taken a new level of creepy lately, he’s been just walking in uncaringly when people are in the shower, then refusing to leave the room. So far he’s walked in on me, dad, mum and Kell!

Dad fired him, but then when he hired another nanny the same one came back to work with us!

He then immediately went into the bathroom started mopping while Aunt Saya was in the shower! So until we work something else out I guess we’re stuck with him.

Kell’s been making real progress with musical genius he’s already done 2 whole songs! (And licensed one)

Mum and Aunt Saya do some “female bonding” apparently mum drew a hand that would absolutely destroy Saya’s deck

But nevermind that, I got invited out to the ruins by Trevor, apparently he wanted to talk at the windenburg ruins, when I got there I found him incredibly sad.

His dad passed away this afternoon, which is just awful! I’d hate to think what happens when my dad moves on but luckily Sharebears have a longer lifespan than the average townie (Thank you potions of youth)

I do my best to comfort him

Since there’s not much else at the ruins we decide to light a bonfire

Trevor: Ah that feels nice, it’s like… the burners in the chem lab at school. Remember when remember when Britney Rasoya set her hair on fire

Niamh: Omg yes! She’d just got those highlights that weekend too that was hilarious!

Trevor: She totally deserved it too, remember how she was mocking Mr Yamesh while he was out of the room the week before

Niamh: *Laughing* Oh yeah that was great she was all like “In Ancient Sunsetvalleyan law the life fruit is a magical plant”

Trevor: -Then someone sneezed.

Niamh: And Britney was all like “10000 years detention” but then Mr Yamesh had walked in right behind her!

Trevor: That was priceless. Remember how I once sold test answers? When I got caught he didn’t even punish me as hard as he did Britney.

Niamh: I guess that’s Karma for you

However my effort to distract Trevor from his sadness didn’t last too long

Trevor: All he did was ring home and then dad was like “Ma boy’s using his initiative man, can’t punish him for that” and… oh he’s gone… :( I forgot.

So I step in again

Niamh: Hey, Trevor look at me, it’s gonna be okay. Okay? Oh- shoot I’m gonna be late to work I gotta go.

We’ll leave this update here, we’re like sorry we’ve been gone nearly a month things should pick back up from here on out

Trevor: Wait Niah I need to say- … And she is gone all I needed to say was how nice it is to have her as a friend. *Sigh*

Gallery Id: Soda_Stealer

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #106 on: October 03, 2018, 11:14:11 AM »
Awww, poor Trevor!  It's great to see you and your Sharebears back, wa-wa!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #107 on: October 03, 2018, 04:14:57 PM »
Yay!  I'm so glad @wa-wa-world  that you manage to find time for your Sharebears amidst your new life as a Liverpudlian. ;D

Lol, Declan over-sharing about his woohoo with Brooklyn. It reminds me of that Bro-exclusive social "Brag about romantic conquests."

Question about the "Get Fit" holiday tradition:
What did your sims need to do to complete the tradition? Some form of physical exercise for x number of hours?

Your sims have a seriously creepy maid there!
I guess if you really wanted a different one, you could go to Manage Households and delete him?
I've been considering that option for my Sharebears' loser nanny, but what if someone worse comes along?

Awww, Niamh and Travor are really sweet together! Looking forward to seeing more of them, too!
(And I'm hoping that Brooklyn is preggers, lol)

Offline wa-wa-world

• Vaguely Confused
  • Occult
« Reply #108 on: October 04, 2018, 10:34:20 AM »
Awww, poor Trevor!  It's great to see you and your Sharebears back, wa-wa!

Thank you Shewolf!

Yay!  I'm so glad @wa-wa-world  that you manage to find time for your Sharebears amidst your new life as a Liverpudlian. ;D

Lol, Declan over-sharing about his woohoo with Brooklyn. It reminds me of that Bro-exclusive social "Brag about romantic conquests."

Question about the "Get Fit" holiday tradition:
What did your sims need to do to complete the tradition? Some form of physical exercise for x number of hours?

Your sims have a seriously creepy maid there!
I guess if you really wanted a different one, you could go to Manage Households and delete him?
I've been considering that option for my Sharebears' loser nanny, but what if someone worse comes along?

Awww, Niamh and Travor are really sweet together! Looking forward to seeing more of them, too!
(And I'm hoping that Brooklyn is preggers, lol)

I didn't even know about that interaction but it sounds about right lol I didn't try make her pregnant the first time but (Spoiler) I'm about 3 simweeks ahead in game and their kid is adorable

It was just the new years resolution re-purposed, they managed to complete it by going jogging like twice so I sent them all together one day and then the next whenever they were free. Definitelly wasn't hard.

I actually hate all the maids! None of them do any work and the ones that do are just...weird....

I'm just writing updates now to prevent Seamus dying next time I play I got his final notice and I'm not ready :(

Offline wa-wa-world

• Vaguely Confused
  • Occult
Re: Seamus' Sharebear Takeover (Legacy Challenge) 7/10: Romance for Roisin
« Reply #109 on: October 06, 2018, 09:30:09 PM »
Romance for Roisin

Roisin: I wasn’t included much at all last update! So I’m taking over this one! You heard, it’s about me!

So here’s some stuff first of all since we just remodeled the entire house we’re kinda low on money and to stop the power being shut off again I decided to use my wishing well wish for money (Since my career is taking off fast I don’t need the help)

It didn’t exactly give me money but the well did speak to me, and it gave me some JUICY blackmail material on one Sergio Romero

So naturally I invite him over,

Roisin: Good Morning Sergio, I understand you’re well?

Sergio: Naturally

Roisin: So I need a favour from you.

Sergio: Funny, I don’t recall owing you anything?

Roisin: Oh you don’t, it’s just that a little birdy told me that you have been online shopping?

Sergio: Urk--

Roisin: Really though? The Midnight Glass gnome collection? Talk about tacky

Sergio: Gnomes are a perfectly respectable hobby for an older gentle-

Roisin: I want £2000 simoleons and your support in the next election

Sergio: ...Done. But we’re not friends

Haha pleasure doing business with you Sergio.

Some other stuff happened with everyone else, Dad went fishing he’s working on the fish collection now. He know’s it’s unlikely we’ll complete it anytime soon because the watcher has literally never used fishing before in game before us

Brooklyn Kibo-Ojo hangs about the house a lot now, she’s obviously not gonna move in but I guess it’s nice to have her about. 
Same with the rest of the clubs they’re always over even though everyone’s grown up with their own lives. Did you know Tomas and Rhea are dating now?

Anyway during one of the huge club hangouts we we’re all hanging out and out of nowhere Ehren Patel approaches me and asks me how I was doing right? I know!

So thats when Kibojo is all like

Brooklyn: You guys look cute together and he’s totally been oogling you all night lmao

And then Ehren was like do you wanna go chat outside? So we ended up going outside to stargaze

Ehren: You know Roisin, you’re really cute, like I don’t even care you’re not the heir. I would love to get to know you better?

Roisin: Oh wow that would be great. Maybe we could not lay on the ground though.

Ehren: Hang on a sec look at this cool star, it’s moving

Roisin: Hopefully it’s not a satellite

Ehren: Nah this is sims 4 not 2 we’re safe

Roisin: Oh, good. Wait what?

We eventually decide to leave the house entirely and take a trip to the city, unfortunately there's a thunderstorm going on meaning we’re too tense for Karaoke, and to flirt. So we move to Myshuno Meadows and take refuge in the community center thing there.

We both help ourselves to the community bar and coffee.

Roisin: Is this coffee hot or is it just you

Ehren: Goshhh that was cheezy Ro

Roisin: I know I know, Aunt Saya gave me “flirting lessons” a while back. Most of it was terrible. So… We won’t use those and we should move on. Tell me about yourself

Ehren: Well I live in San Myshuno, I’ve got a brother and a sister, (You already know Tomas) I want to be a charity organiser to help people because I actually care about the needy and I think that as a collective we could do more to help

Roisin: Oh wow thats funny I want to be a politician too! Different branch but still! I totally agree with the helping thing, I totally stand with “Simoleons for everyone” (I blackmailed a guy for cash earlier but he's well off so it's fine) maybe you should come to the next protest? It's gonna be about corporations throwing out tons of edible food every day which could go to homeless sims

Ehren: I live in the city Ro, I literally have a front row seat to every protest that goes on in the art district

Roisin: That’s different to actually being there though, that’s like being in a cinema watching a movie. Being part of it is so much better! Would you rather watch a movie or live it?

Ehren: Depends on the movie, live it? Harry potter, Rather watch it? Texas Chainsaw, that would be terrible to live

Roisin: I think the point of that movie is you just don’t live…

Ehren: Okay what would you rather live?

Roisin: Something romantic, erm I’m not sure-

Ehren: That can be arranged-

Ehren: Y’know I didn’t expect my first kiss to be in this dingy place

Roisin: Yeah, neither did I really

Ehren: Could have been worse though

Roisin: How so?

Ehren: Could have not been with you ;)

Roisin: And you said I was cheesy wow

I don’t know I feel like Ehren could be my soulmate. I don’t really talk about it much but I’m such a hopeless romantic! He’s just so cute! And smooth, and handsome and cool and oh wow

We end up taking our date the the telescope

And I think that’s where I’ll end this update on my life, I’m sure Niamh will be back next time to tell you all about how she’s already level 10 in some skill or how she wishes Trevor would notice her or something lame like that haha. (Looser)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #110 on: October 06, 2018, 09:55:33 PM »
Oh, how I love Ro and her cheesy pickup lines! <3
How perfect that Ehren's in the Politician career, too!
Go get your man, Ro!

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #111 on: October 06, 2018, 11:07:26 PM »
I actually enjoyed that XD Ro's romance always rubbed me the wrong way, but that was too cute.  I love her convo with Ehren.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline BallerinaHippo

• Immortal
« Reply #112 on: October 09, 2018, 10:23:07 AM »
Aww!  Roisin has a soft side.  She and Ehren are good together.   

Offline wa-wa-world

• Vaguely Confused
  • Occult
« Reply #113 on: November 07, 2018, 08:12:07 AM »
Oh, how I love Ro and her cheesy pickup lines! <3
How perfect that Ehren's in the Politician career, too!
Go get your man, Ro!
Aww!  Roisin has a soft side.  She and Ehren are good together.   
I actually enjoyed that XD Ro's romance always rubbed me the wrong way, but that was too cute.  I love her convo with Ehren.

Woo Glad everyone enjoyed the last update, I'm sorry theres not been an update for like a month things got kinda hectic and I've not even booted up the game for longer than a month (Shocking I know) I'm at the position I can start generation three in game though so I'm going to try and write up the next few updates ASAP so we can move on lmao

Offline wa-wa-world

• Vaguely Confused
  • Occult
Re: Seamus' Sharebear Takeover (Legacy Challenge) 8/11: 5 Minutes to Midnight
« Reply #114 on: November 08, 2018, 11:29:57 AM »
5 Minutes to Midnight

Good morning everyone, Niamh here back for another update a lot’s happened since last time!

First of all Me, Declan and Roisin all received promotions today! Declan is now an opening act, Ro is a community manager and I’m a line cook!

The watcher remembered that like half the household have over 8000 LTH points so everyone bought some reward traits

Sam → Marketable, Cold acclimation
Seamus → Heat acclimation, Savant, Shameless + 1 potion of youth
Saya → Observant, Speed Cleaner, waterproof, storyteller + 1 Potion of youth
Siobhan → Mentor, Speed Reader, Storm Chaser, Heatproof, Incredibly friendly, Frugal +Always welcome
Kellan → Entrepreneurial, Carefree + 1 Potion of youth
Declan → Steel bladder, Night sim + 1 money tree
Niamh → Fertile, Stovemaster
Roisin → Beguiling

Because of all the traits mum bought she became “The most interesting sim in the world” which she’s very proud of!

She’s at level 8 of her career so far and for some reason to be a CEO she needs level 6 logic, so she and dad have been practicing on the balcony every night until late. So far dad’s been beating her every time

Siobhan: Woah look at that seagull on the bay1

Seamus: Where!?

Siobhan: Right there near the big rock with the seaweed.

Seamus: I don’t see it?

Siobhan: Hmm he must have flown away then, oh look checkmate!

Erm every time she’s played fairly anyway

Meanwhile Aunt Saya finally maxed her charisma skill! Meaning she’s finally completed friend of the world! (Her new aspiration is fabulously wealthy)

A few days of skilling pass then it’s egg day!

The traditions are Egg hunt (Obviously), Give flowers and Flower bunny visits!

We completed the entire egg collection in 4 hours, everyone found about 4 eggs each then transferred them to my inventory for storage in the museum. (Unfortunately due to a glitch later half of the collection vanished *sigh*)

I was sent this adorable bunny in the mail as a collection bonus prize regardless of the glitch which was nice, he sits in my room for now

Declan found this one really rare egg in the toilet

Seamus: Could you really have not waited until I got out of the shower to do that?

Declan: I didn’t even know I could search the toilet at first I just wanted to pee

Seamus: And that involves fishing around the bowl because?

Declan: *Shrugs*

Seamus: What did that nanny teach you?!

Since the maid is still terrible Ro ends up cleaning the entire house before inviting Ehren Patel over as soon as he shows up he give’s her a rose

Ehren: A symbol of love

Roisin: Graciously accepted

Declan and Brooklyn also spend the day together

Brooklyn: Wow a Christmas rose how beautiful!

Declan: It’s non-traditional just like you

Brooklyn: Are you trying to call this cute little flower punk?

Declan: Oh I mean maybe

Brooklyn: Sweet, I’ll buy that

*Sigh* I wish I had someone to spend the day with like that, but sadly I had work again…

Anyway later that day Roisin gave me a very dramatic rundown of what happened while I was away to quote her directly

The rain was beating down on the beach, the waves crashing against the sandy shore. We stood on the bay gazing into eachothers eyes then he said

Ehren: Ro, Why are we at the beach in this weather? It’s literally a hurricane!

Roisin: Well you see Lover Dearest, we’ve been dating all of a week now and I think It’s time to take this a step further?

And then I reached into my pocket as I got down on one knee!

Ehren: Oh my gosh!! Really I lo-

Niamh: Okay erm yeah, No I can’t talk that mushy anymore, watcherforbid Rosin ever go into writing romance…

A few more days pass, everyone gets promoted again! In that time the watcher has a specific wedding area built in the garden, it’s currently Red for Roisin but apparently it’s gonna change a lot the more it’s used which is nice.

I hope when I get married, if I do, it’s super cute!

Brooklyn comes over to share some big news with Declan

Brooklyn: Sup, I’m pregnant

Declan: Woah from looking at you I would have never guessed

In preparation for Roisin’s Big day the watcher has Declan upgrade the weather machine so now we’ll have more success changing the weather. He’s planning to upgrade it fully before he moves out anyway which is super useful

Meanwhile upstairs I help Ro get ready, since I’m a really good sister first I make her tea and Bagels for breakfast (Since I’m a stovemaster they came out perfect quality)

As everyone else is decorating and repairing and everything else I take Ro upstairs to play some cards to take her mind off things

Roisin: I don’t know I’m just so nervous for today I want everything to be perfect! But What if it isn’t there’s been so many glitches lately! Apparently that festival glitch is making a comeback for some other watchers and if that can happen what else might go wrong?!

Niamh: It’ll all be fine, it’s happening in the garden, the weather machine is functional enough to stop the rain, there’s no gnomes forecast, it’ll be great!

Roisin: I mean sure but, what if we rushed into this?

Niamh: You were certain he was the one literally last night!

Roisin: Yeah but like what if he’s not??

Niamh: You’re just getting cold feet! You two are great together! At least 3 other people agree!

Roisin: I guess that is true yeah! You’re right Niamh!

Niamh: Yeah! anyw-

Roisin: Soooooooo…. You and Trevor?

Niamh: Huh? What do you mean

Roisin: Well let’s see, you like him for one. He probably likes you idk I’ve only ever seen him smile like three times and all were at you.  I mean litterally he was totally staring at you on our birthday and you didn’t even notice!

Niamh: He did?

Roisin: Omg yes he did! I even heard from Jayce that Trevor had said to Jayden who told Rhea who sent a text about it to Jayce that you totally ran away from him after making a move. Like Duh?? You’re gonna miss your shot he’s a young adult now it’s like a week before the watcher decides to marry him to some random townie and spawn in a toddler for them!

Niamh: But I don’t want that to happen!

Roisin: Exactly so you need to go down there and get your man! Oh wait not today though today is my day! Tomorrow is fine though

Niamh: Rodger that now show me your dress mum said we need to make minor alterations

I caught this pic of dad sneaking a hug of Ro before her big moment

And then we called everyone over to the wedding arch in the garden!

Offline wa-wa-world

• Vaguely Confused
  • Occult
« Reply #115 on: November 08, 2018, 11:37:09 AM »
After a quick ceremony Ro cuts the cake, I wonder where Tomas Patel was keeping that Airhorn the entire wedding?!

Tomas: Congratulations bro

Ehren: Ahh Thanks Tommy!

(Hehe Tommy)

I make everyone Lemon Bars for Dessert. Kell being forever antisocial sits and scoffs like four of them. Meanwhile Declan and Brooklyn are dressed in unexpectedly co-ordinated outfits.

Brooklyn: So when are we getting married, love?

I can tell you for a fact Declan hasn’t even thought about that

Mum gives Ro, Ehren and also Cousin Noel some Marriage advice

Siobhan: You need just the right amount of woo-

Roisin: -Omg mum stop please

Meanwhile I step away from the stove for 5 minutes to chat with Trevor

Niamh: Hey so… cool ceremony don't you think?

Trevor: As far as weddings go it was pretty fun,all the things were very beautiful, the food was great but I think the music could do some work

Niamh: What do you mean?

Trevor: How am I supposed to dance to classical?

Niamh: like slow dancing? But you need a partner or it doesn't really work

Trevor: Huh I never tried it, I guess I need to find a partner… Next wedding do you wanna dance? I mean I think you’re meant to do it with someone you like and erm

Niamh: What oh yeah! Of course! Say do you want to hang out for a bit after the party?

Is it just me or is the Nanny checking out Aunt Saya?

Anyway by 11pm basically everyone else has left. Declan goes home with Brooklyn, Kellan goes for a jog on the bay, mum and dad are asleep, the aunts are busy working on skills in the shed. And Roisin and Ehren probably go woohoo. Which leaves me alone. In my room. With Trevor.

Niamh: So…

Trevor: So.....

Niamh: Here we are, in my room…

Trevor: We are indeed in here. Alone.

Niamh: … 58

Trevor: ...What exactly are we doing right now

Niamh: Waiting… 59…

Trevor: What fo-

Clock: *Hits midnight*

Niamh: Screw it

(Hey I waited until tomorrow like Ro said!)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Seamus' Sharebear Takeover (Legacy Challenge) 8/11: 5 minutes to Midnight
« Reply #116 on: November 08, 2018, 12:33:11 PM »
How funny that Declan found a rare Easter Egg in the toilet!
Wow, how did half your Egg collection disappear? The game you credit (the splash image for completing a collection), then some of the eggs vanished?
Ugh, weird and sad. :(

Congrats to Ro and Ehren on their wedding! Love your new wedding area!
What a great idea to change its colors for each household member who marries.
I hate when people blow horns during a wedding ceremony--it's not a birthday, dude! Hasn't happened to me for a while now, though.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Niamh is taking FOREVER to make her moves on Trevor. Finally, girl!
P.S. Your nanny's a stud!

Offline BallerinaHippo

• Immortal
« Reply #117 on: November 08, 2018, 04:19:28 PM »
It's sweet that Ro gave Niamh some sisterly advice.  Here's another hint for Niamh-- the watcher had you buy the Fertile trait so something is going to happen and probably soon!  ;)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #118 on: November 08, 2018, 04:32:49 PM »
It's sweet that Ro gave Niamh some sisterly advice.  Here's another hint for Niamh-- the watcher had you buy the Fertile trait so something is going to happen and probably soon!  ;)

@BallerinaHippo
You're such an observant reader! I didn't read through the recently purchased reward traits as closely as you did!
Yay for nooboos!

Offline wa-wa-world

• Vaguely Confused
  • Occult
« Reply #119 on: November 10, 2018, 04:16:50 PM »
You're such an observant reader! I didn't read through the recently purchased reward traits as closely as you did!
Yay for nooboos!

Haha that's just there for the future, household is currently full where we're at with this update right now. In my actual gameplay I'm litterally waiting on Roisin maxing her career so she can move out then we can have all 3 nooboos at once! (I hope so anyway triplets would be v helpuful and I already have their names chosen) There will be a nooboo in the next update though!

How funny that Declan found a rare Easter Egg in the toilet!
Wow, how did half your Egg collection disappear? The game you credit (the splash image for completing a collection), then some of the eggs vanished?
Ugh, weird and sad. :(

Congrats to Ro and Ehren on their wedding! Love your new wedding area!
What a great idea to change its colors for each household member who marries.
I hate when people blow horns during a wedding ceremony--it's not a birthday, dude! Hasn't happened to me for a while now, though.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Niamh is taking FOREVER to make her moves on Trevor. Finally, girl!
P.S. Your nanny's a stud!

It even showed the collection as complete! But I placed them in Niamhs inventory she went off to work and came back later, I didn't check they were there after until I tried to put them in the museum and there were only like 4 left! If we don't complete it again next holiday I'm going to just debug them back in because I did complete it legitimately first

I'll be saving the Nanny for later I'm sure he's got some good genes to use lol