Author Topic: Four Immortal Sisters Challenge  (Read 154673 times)

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
Re: Four Immortal Sisters: Chapter 14: Teen Time
« Reply #135 on: September 13, 2013, 12:30:12 AM »
Nope! Actually, Lea's off to Starlight Shores. She's too far away for Story Progression to find her, but perhaps she'll turn up again sometime soon!  ;)

Aw, darn. I was hoping you had moved her with them after writing it. Oh, well. Back to speculating about Arie's future conquests.
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
Re: Four Immortal Sisters: Chapter 15
« Reply #136 on: September 13, 2013, 10:16:14 PM »
Aw, darn. I was hoping you had moved her with them after writing it. Oh, well. Back to speculating about Arie's future conquests.

I'm waiting until all 4 of those teens leave at the same time (very soon!) and then Arie is going to takeover Dragon Valley.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ILoveDolls

• Immortal
Re: Four Immortal Sisters: Chapter 15
« Reply #137 on: September 13, 2013, 11:31:48 PM »
I'm waiting until all 4 of those teens leave at the same time (very soon!) and then Arie is going to takeover Dragon Valley.

I'll just bet she will. At least Drudgery Valley has a pretty population. More striking nooboos! Yay!

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
Re: Four Immortal Sisters: Chapter 16: Mass Exodus
« Reply #138 on: September 16, 2013, 01:00:44 AM »
Chapter 16: Mass Exodus

Once settled in Dragon Valley, Arie began her search immediately. There were plenty of men to choose from.

Elf babies! That's real life. Well, could be. Will be. This is Arie we're talking about.

Back on the homefront, Juno was upgrading all the things.

Ah, yes. Smashing stuff with a hammer makes it better. Logic!

Nihm was saving lives.

Well, plant lives. Truffles are worth a lot!

And saving the fiances.

Arie stopped by to visit her first son, Roamie. Who was an adult now. Strange to see him look older than his mother, but I have read some immortal dynasties, so, that happens.

And Fiero was making friends with Roamie's kids.

Sort of.

His traits are amazing. Inappropriate Avante Garde apparently means he gets a megaphone and greets people by yelling at them. The best.

Oh, And Charie is super friendly too.

Guys, she SLAPPED HER AUNT. I don't know why. It just happened.

Arie doesn't like to discipline her children. She's kind of busy.

I forgot I was supposed to wait until the teens all moved out. Whoops.

There's always chemistry with at least one sister! Even Arie didn't have chemistry with him. I just thought he'd make pretty babies. Well, after I gave him a little bit of a Hearts makeover. Because he had a pretty EA-y beard and with the yellow skin, pointed years, and heavily hooded eyes, he looked like a furby. Which didn't work for me. Anyway, what was I saying?

Oh, right, Juno was feeling him.

Sorry.

I don't know why, but Fiero is quickly becoming my new favorite.

Oh, just kidding, I totally know why. It's the bad boy thing, I'm pretty sure. This is him just stealing stuff. I always get messages that he's stealing stuff! From the same house!

If anyone was curious about what happened with Riley Cromos,

Baby.

Good thing all the teens are aging up.

I love twins and IF boyfriends. All age up at the same time.

Girl looks pixel-for-pixel exactly the same.

And here's Fiero, celebrating his birthday in the house where HE'S ALWAYS STEALING FROM. And the whole family's super excited for him. Sims are weird.

And stupid.

P.S. He's super hot.

YA Charie:

And I forgot Terro. Whoops.

But here are the girls' portraits. I seriously hate how bad the quality is on these.

Huzzah for YA because Arie's bringing in another mouth to feed.

Everyone's freaking out.

No one is good in emergency situationsin the Sims universe. FIRE! Dance around and yell. BABY! Dance around and yell. BURGLAR! Jump out of bed, dance around and yell. Then cry for 4 days. THESE ARE NOT APPROPRIATE RESPONSES.

Arie: baby. yay.

It's a pretty little girl who is named Aurilea (Arie+Riley), and who will be the Goddess of Order.

And since there was a new baby, I thought it was time to kick everyone out.

Graduation time! Those superlatives are pretty funny. I like Fiero's. It's definitely true.

Group photo!

You know I love these.

And, oh. One more thing.

DOUBLE WEDDING!

EVERYBODY GETS A WEDDING!

And you get a wedding, and you get a wedding!

Goodbye, Twins and IFs. You were actually super fun. We'll be keeping up with you. Especially you, Fiero.

Offline ILoveDolls

• Immortal
« Reply #139 on: September 16, 2013, 01:21:35 AM »
Whoa! That Fiero is so hot despite his creepy tendency to stare at Lea while she slept. Ugh. But Yum at the same time.

That Arie still looks good despite having had all those kids and all those...um...yeah, what was I saying?

This was a great update. Can't wait until the new generations gets started!

P.S. Tobes and Aeric should be getting pretty old by now, huh? Well, probably not that old since Roamie is the eldest. Bet they're aging like fine wine too ;)

Offline Gwendy

• Occult
  • And this is why we can't have nice things.
« Reply #140 on: September 16, 2013, 01:33:50 AM »
Because he had a pretty EA-y beard and with the yellow skin, pointed years, and heavily hooded eyes, he looked like a furby.

I swear, I laughed so hard I cried.  ;D I mean, just HOW?! How do you come up with this stuff?!

And Fiero was the greatest. I still like the part where he spent all his time critiquing all the little statues and knick-nacks in the nursery for no other reason than that they were there. Such a character.  :)
The Hideous Immortal Dynasty

I think those pictures gave me heartburn.
-Shirin's roommate's Seal of Approval
------------

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #141 on: September 16, 2013, 08:05:35 AM »
Ah, breeding elven blood into the line.  I approve  :=)  I love Nihm's bored and disdainful pose in the group photo.  Of course, she may be going for tough, but I just see it as her being annoyed she has to pose for this photo when she'd rather be doing productive work  :=)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline NotGwendy

• Nooboo
« Reply #142 on: September 16, 2013, 02:38:46 PM »
I love this whole thing. I read all of it so far in one night and was giggling like a schoolgirl.
Keep up the good work!

Offline redmare

• Townie
« Reply #143 on: September 16, 2013, 04:13:35 PM »
Arie makes the most beautiful babies in the world. I can't wait for the next one!
Please take a look at my story, the Thousand House!
http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,15796.0.html

Offline Swirl-Girl

• Squirt
  • Watcher
  • Sends more than 20 PMs Per Hour
« Reply #144 on: September 16, 2013, 04:44:43 PM »
P.S. Tobes and Aeric should be getting pretty old by now, huh? Well, probably not that old since Roamie is the eldest. Bet they're aging like fine wine too ;)

Don't worry, Toby is more than fine wine. He's, uh, well, I don't know much about alchohol. I suppose that's a good thing.

Squirt's Super Submissions
I love Constructive Criticism!
"Krabs are so cheap, they can't even pay attention!"

Offline kaylas

• Amateur Food Blogger and Gamer Girl!
  • Townie
« Reply #145 on: September 16, 2013, 04:57:33 PM »
I love the name Aurelia. The way you shift totally different names like that is impressive. They also sound normal and not stupid when you're done, (*cough* Renesmee *cough*) Beautiful sims and beautiful names!  :)
Traits: Natural Cook, Animal Lover, Computer Whiz, Bookworm, Friendly, Ambitious (From University Degree: Science and Medicine)

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
« Reply #146 on: September 16, 2013, 06:54:21 PM »
Whoa! That Fiero is so hot despite his creepy tendency to stare at Lea while she slept. Ugh. But Yum at the same time.

That Arie still looks good despite having had all those kids and all those...um...yeah, what was I saying?

This was a great update. Can't wait until the new generations gets started!

I like to think that inside the clown, their brain functions were stifled. Outside, they can function like normal beings. So creepy clown Fiero did such terrible things. Human Fiero is just a bundle of yum.

Tobes and Aeric are still YA.

I swear, I laughed so hard I cried.  ;D I mean, just HOW?! How do you come up with this stuff?!

And Fiero was the greatest. I still like the part where he spent all his time critiquing all the little statues and knick-nacks in the nursery for no other reason than that they were there. Such a character.  :)

OMW, Gwendy, you don't even know. I can't take credit for creativity on that because when I looked at his face, it was literally a furby staring back at me. I report what I see. I'll see if I can get a picture of old Riley to show you.

Ah, breeding elven blood into the line.  I approve  :=)  I love Nihm's bored and disdainful pose in the group photo.  Of course, she may be going for tough, but I just see it as her being annoyed she has to pose for this photo when she'd rather be doing productive work  :=)

She super favors that pose. And I think you're right. She's definitely coping a tude. But not nearly as much of a tude as Charie.

I knew you would like the elf blood in there!

I love this whole thing. I read all of it so far in one night and was giggling like a schoolgirl.
Keep up the good work!

I have a Gwendy and a NotGwendy commenting on my story! That's amazing! Anyway, thank you so much! I love being able to write this in such a casual manner. My humor gets to come through.  ;D

Arie makes the most beautiful babies in the world. I can't wait for the next one!

Man, she really does make such pretty babies! Even if Fiero and Terro weren't technically hers, I think they were created in beauty-adjacent, so it all rubbed off on them. And since Fiero was in his clown cocoon for longer, he got extra attractive.

I hope Aurelia stands up to the test!
Don't worry, Toby is more than fine wine. He's, uh, well, I don't know much about alchohol. I suppose that's a good thing.

Squirt, you kill me. Tobie is the finest of everything. Wine, cheese, other stuff that ages.

I love the name Aurelia. The way you shift totally different names like that is impressive. They also sound normal and not stupid when you're done, (*cough* Renesmee *cough*) Beautiful sims and beautiful names!  :)

Thank you very much! I don't know why I made that a rule for Arie's children. It helps me keep tabs on the fathers super well, actually, so I'm glad I had a creativity seizure on that one. Aurelia came out pretty smoothly! Charie, however, was a little bit of a stumble, haha. Renesmee, however, is a full on faceplant into broken glass.

molly1231

« Reply #147 on: September 19, 2013, 04:48:09 PM »
I love this good job.

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
« Reply #148 on: September 19, 2013, 06:29:49 PM »
I love how irritated Charie looks in the group photo. And also: Arie, Arie, Arie. Your exploits never fail to amuse.
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #149 on: September 20, 2013, 05:31:19 AM »
Hey, I've finally read through the whole thing. The twins are my favourite, and I love the group photos and poses you've used <3
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

anything