Author Topic: Four Immortal Sisters Challenge  (Read 156524 times)

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Re: Four Immortal Sisters: Chapter 23: Life Goes On
« Reply #225 on: April 28, 2014, 10:08:08 PM »
Roamie!  NOOOOOOOOO!!!  Sorry.  I'm reminding myself he is a collection of pixels.  This is true, but he's still a collection of pixels we'd all loved.  Poor Arie.  She has the feels after all.  It's Winnie's turn to be comforting.  Not that Arie was ever comforting, but still.

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
« Reply #226 on: April 29, 2014, 02:33:26 AM »
RIP Roamie. I'm not even sure pillow fights can cure these broken hearts. Ah, well. ALSO. I have to say it: Cora's nose is a little Arlo-y.
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
« Reply #227 on: April 29, 2014, 12:00:48 PM »
Not Roamie! Noooooooo! The world is so much less handsome and glorious. Thus the cycle continues, more are born as some age and die...
BUT WHY ROAMIE?!
HE SHOULD'VE BEEN EXEMPT.
Er. (Clears throat) Sorry. Heh, I'll cope in one way or another.
Ariel is gorgeous with that makeover (even if her boobs are eating her hair).

By the way, that Vitamin C tribute was the bomb. Totally had me singing it and waving my fake lighter in the air and everything.

Offline redmare

• Townie
« Reply #228 on: April 29, 2014, 09:32:17 PM »
ROAMIE NOOOOOOO BABY
I'm definitely getting the Arlo vibe with Cora's nose, but I'll bet she grows into it well, because all of your sims are beautiful no matter what.
Please take a look at my story, the Thousand House!
http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,15796.0.html

Offline Gwendy

• Occult
  • And this is why we can't have nice things.
« Reply #229 on: April 29, 2014, 10:44:05 PM »
Oh my gosh, that Vitamin C montage memorial. It's so you, it's just perfect in every way.  ;D
The Hideous Immortal Dynasty

I think those pictures gave me heartburn.
-Shirin's roommate's Seal of Approval
------------

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
« Reply #230 on: April 30, 2014, 07:12:51 PM »
Roamie!  NOOOOOOOOO!!!  Sorry.  I'm reminding myself he is a collection of pixels.  This is true, but he's still a collection of pixels we'd all loved.  Poor Arie.  She has the feels after all.  It's Winnie's turn to be comforting.  Not that Arie was ever comforting, but still.

Arie does her thing in her way. It was pretty weird to see her with the feels though. Surprised me.

RIP Roamie. I'm not even sure pillow fights can cure these broken hearts. Ah, well. ALSO. I have to say it: Cora's nose is a little Arlo-y.

ROAMIE NOOOOOOO BABY
I'm definitely getting the Arlo vibe with Cora's nose, but I'll bet she grows into it well, because all of your sims are beautiful no matter what.

You people and your knowledge of Sims family genetics! I think the nose also looks kind of crappy (which I'm assuming is what an Arlo nose is) because toddlers don't get fancy colored skins. They have to wait to age up before they are able to get those custom skins. Hopefully she will both grow into the nose and the skin will mask its horriblity.

Not Roamie! Noooooooo! The world is so much less handsome and glorious. Thus the cycle continues, more are born as some age and die...
BUT WHY ROAMIE?!
HE SHOULD'VE BEEN EXEMPT.
Er. (Clears throat) Sorry. Heh, I'll cope in one way or another.
Ariel is gorgeous with that makeover (even if her boobs are eating her hair).

By the way, that Vitamin C tribute was the bomb. Totally had me singing it and waving my fake lighter in the air and everything.

Oh my gosh, that Vitamin C montage memorial. It's so you, it's just perfect in every way.  ;D

The Vitamin C thing was NOT PLANNED. I had planned to just like gloss over Roamie's death, but while I was updating, I started humming that while typing about his death and I was like, well, obviously a montage to Vitamin C is the only way this can be done.

Offline redmare

• Townie
« Reply #231 on: May 01, 2014, 10:49:37 PM »
I haven't mentioned it, but I just realized how deep my love for Ardan is. She's such a sweet looking girl! I can't handle her wonderful face.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
« Reply #232 on: May 05, 2014, 05:33:02 PM »
I haven't mentioned it, but I just realized how deep my love for Ardan is. She's such a sweet looking girl! I can't handle her wonderful face.

Thank you! Her face is such a pretty little face. Arie makes pretty babies, but they all definitely look like her in some way.

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
Re: Four Immortal Sisters: Chapter 24: The Beginning of the End
« Reply #233 on: May 05, 2014, 06:00:03 PM »
Chapter 24: The Beginning of the End

To help wash away any of the feels she might have, Arie goes off to do what she does best.

Fire Goddessing it all up in here.

This helped me to realize why guys were falling for her SO much faster than they did in the beginning. Charisma fo DAYS, Motherfathers.

Even dying of exhaustion, they cannot say no to her.

It is also worth noting that while Arie was seducing Liam Eames (Lawless? One of them), Aurelia and Aran were there flirting with Quentin and Ariel respectively. And Aurelia just straight up passed out?

In the real world, this would cause for an ER visit. In the Sims world, we turn our backs to her and think about our house.

Back on the home front, Ardan was taking care of the baby. She was helping Juno teach Cora some toddler skills.

Arson was ruling over the rest of the house.

AKA no one.

And Charie was being a real stone cold beast so that even her twin wasn't feeling her.

(yes, this is an update about old children. These are the Fear twins. We care, I guess. WE SHOULD.)

Once Arie got home, she had to pee. And then ALL OF THE CHILDREN NEEDED TO TALK TO HER, STAT.

Look at her stupid queue! It's like, "Mom! Mum! Mom! Mommy! MOM! MOM!MOM! Lois! Lois! Mum! MOM."

And so to add to Arie's list of children she hates wanting to talk to her, Cora grew up!

Look at that adorable man face. GET YOURSELF TOGETHER.

ANd I got to a point where I was like, um, the bed situation in this house is riDICULOUS. So I gave Juno a double and split the bunk beds.

And the Aurelia was like, but... I'm going to turn into a YA and leave, so... why'd you do that?

BECAUSE I FELT LIKE IT.

Stop being so gorgeous, Spawn of Arie.

For real, though. I love her.

her traits as the Goddess of Order are: Perfectionist, Disciplined, Neat, Proper, and Frugal (? I'll have to c heck that one. I can't remember.)

OH HAY GUYS. Simon's being a man slut again.

Will it last? Um, based on his track record, I give it like 3 days.

Buuuttt... I'm gonna have to makeover the girl anyway, you know.

Just in case.

JK.

Ummm, and since I didn't mention it before...

Arie was pregnant and now she's giving birth. Whoops.

It's Liam Eames' baby, and THE LAST BABY WE WILL HAVE. Baby 11.

A little grayish baby by the name of Liara whose face is eating her mom's hair.

WOW TIME GOES BY SO FAST.

Speaking of, here's Arson after his teen birthday!

GUYS, OMG, GUYS. That nose, guys. OMG, that nose. Guys, that nose. Everyone was right. IT IS SO WEIRD AND TINY. But the more I look at him, the more I like it? He looks like freakin Aqua Lad.

And to end the update, here are some other age-ups you might want to see! Or not.

Martiza is... Tobie's kid, I think? And Ella is Ariadne and Fiero's kid.

This is Orion Lawless. I had to change him because I couldn't handle looking at his stupid hair in the thumbnails anymore. he kept popping up.

TOBIE GOT OLD.

He's not bad for an old sim.

And this is his teenage son, Archer.

Who looks like a tan Draco Malfoy. I'm going to go back and put him in green, obviously.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
« Reply #234 on: May 05, 2014, 06:22:35 PM »
I told you, Sackholme nose.
I never said it was a bad nose, just said it was small. I really actually kind of like it... it depends on who it's on, but all the kids I've seen it on it works very well with. You just have to get used to it being... well... small.

The final child! I bet Arie is all like "woop woop, no more babies comin' out of THIS woman!"

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
« Reply #235 on: May 05, 2014, 07:19:39 PM »
Aurelia is offensively gorgeous. Liara has the same determined, intense face that Aurelia had when she was little. I hope she grows into it as well. By the way, you wouldn't happen to have to links to the skin/eye textures you use, would you?
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
« Reply #236 on: May 05, 2014, 08:00:47 PM »
I told you, Sackholme nose.
I never said it was a bad nose, just said it was small. I really actually kind of like it... it depends on who it's on, but all the kids I've seen it on it works very well with. You just have to get used to it being... well... small.

The final child! I bet Arie is all like "woop woop, no more babies comin' out of THIS woman!"

She is thrilled, I'm sure. Babies are HARD WORK OMG I HATE THEM. I just want them to be pretty, but I feel like tehre needs to be payment for the pretty. That is toddlerhood.

Aurelia is offensively gorgeous. Liara has the same determined, intense face that Aurelia had when she was little. I hope she grows into it as well. By the way, you wouldn't happen to have to links to the skin/eye textures you use, would you?

I love Aurelia's lips! And for any of the CC stuff, I know which eyes I use because they're default replacement. The skins, you'll have to let me know which ones you're talking about because many of them are different. Basic vs. Colored. Colored with markings vs. plain colored. I HOARD THIS CRAP. Also, I'll PM you the links to them because I don't think we're allowed to share CC on the boards?

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #237 on: May 05, 2014, 09:22:36 PM »
The end is nigh!!  I believe you mentioned doing a dynasty next?  That you could maybe start with one of Arie's beautiful girls??!?!

Offline redmare

• Townie
« Reply #238 on: May 05, 2014, 09:59:05 PM »
I should not be this attracted to pixels. Seriously. It's getting to be a real problem. Fingers are crossed for Cora's face.

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
« Reply #239 on: May 05, 2014, 10:51:17 PM »
Very sad.. Are you sure the challenge doesn't go on forever? Please... I need more adorable immortal sister babies...