Author Topic: Four Immortal Sisters Challenge  (Read 156108 times)

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
Re: Four Immortal Sisters: Chapter 9: Bonding
« Reply #75 on: August 12, 2013, 07:02:00 PM »
For anyone who is interested in playing this challenge, I came up with a handy-dandy Excel (or open office) spreadsheet! You do have to add up the points by hand, but this is pretty handy for keeping track!

If you'd like to download it, I've uploaded it over at box. Enjoy! https://app.box.com/s/4qrl4omf5iobog0oml3w

Offline Swirl-Girl

• Squirt
  • Watcher
  • Sends more than 20 PMs Per Hour
« Reply #76 on: August 17, 2013, 02:18:04 PM »
Ahem. TOBIE! Excuse my fangirl. I prefer Lizette over fairy girl, but of course, as soon as you upload him (You WILL upload him), he is mine! Muahahahaha! (I mean, if you're okay with that.)

Squirt's Super Submissions
I love Constructive Criticism!
"Krabs are so cheap, they can't even pay attention!"

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
« Reply #77 on: August 17, 2013, 03:54:08 PM »
Ahem. TOBIE! Excuse my fangirl. I prefer Lizette over fairy girl, but of course, as soon as you upload him (You WILL upload him), he is mine! Muahahahaha! (I mean, if you're okay with that.)

Tobie is such a BA, isn't he? Ugh, I love him. But, yes. When I upload him, you make take him and make him a wonderful life. I'll make sure you send him with the right CC so he looks right. Because it's not Maybelline with this one.

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
Re: Four Immortal Sisters: Chapter 10: Spotlight on Lea
« Reply #78 on: August 17, 2013, 08:51:08 PM »
Chapter 10: Spotlight on Lea

Arie: I am done, do you hear me? No more babies coming out of me. No sir.

Juno: Er... sorry, but I don't think you can just be done...

Arie: Twins. Natural twins. I think I get a break.

Juno: Well, I guess you can take a break. Just be quick about it.

Arie: I do what I want.

Which was, apparently, let her child daughter have lunch with her at her bar. Responsible parenting.

Lea: It's just a grilled cheese, for crying out loud.

Right, and so you can see! I gave Lea a bit of a make-over.

She's got a braid now and some new clothes, but that's actually her formal wear. As an insane sim, she wears whatever she wants when she wants.

And, it was her birthday, so she could dress how she wanted to.

Okay, guys. I need you to step BACK. Because teenage Lea is HANDS DOWN the most beautiful sim that has ever been created by a birth in my game ever. Ever

I also have this thing for giving my beautiful sims crazy hair. Why? Because they can work it.

Also, Lea's insane and I thought it was fitting.

And we have another birthday (or two) on the horizon. It's Ariadne and Charie's birthday!

Ariadne, the pale blonde.

And Charie, the other beauty.

Tobie seems to have taking a liking to the twins.

No, I didn't just pick this picture to show you Tobie shirtless. It's like you don't even know me at all.

See, look. Fully clothed. Are you happy now? One of us certainly isn't.

But there is some good news! Roamie and Mollie had a baby girl!

Story Progression keeps me updated. I don't know what she looks like, but i'm sure she's pretty like her momma.

And here's a picture of our twins chatting away.

They're each other's polar opposite. It's awesome.

And while his brothers are busy teaching babies and having babies, Aeric's too busy playing in the rain.

Aeric: Ah, yes. Rain is wet.

And Juno was off concocting a meal to keep her and her sisters youthful and vibrant.

Nihm was bonding with her nephew when trouble struck.

Unteachable Paparrazo: Hmm, and Nihm Eterna is getting ready to go off and join a reality show...

Nihm: What did I tell you about staying out of our business, fool?

So, she did what she does best.

And defended her territory.

Newspaper: Reality TV Contestant Caught Fighting on Camera

Nihm: Aww, nuts.

And Lea was off doing a multitude of things because she really cannot commit to just one.

Catching butterflies in brother Roamie's front yard.

Playing in the sandbox.

And flirting with the cutest guy in school, Dameon Falcon.

Like mother, like daughter, huh?

So for the second time in Aeric and Tobie's lives and the first time in Lea's, it was off to Prom!

Tobie, come on. Do you have to be so attractive all of the time?

Tobie: Yes, I do.

Lea: So, why didn't you get prom king then?

Tobie: Let's just say I was a bit preoccupied all night.

Aeric: So was I. With winning Prom King.

Tobie: Yeah, 300 simoleons says I had a better night.

Lea: Boys, boys. Let's not forget that I made Prom Queen after only being in high school for 2 days.

Boys: Mutter mutter.

And to end the update, the twins aged up into kids! They are not the best looking kids I've ever had, but I don't like to pass judgment until the teenage years.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #79 on: August 17, 2013, 09:33:21 PM »
Lea=gorgeous.  Pretty simple math right there.  She certainly adds a lot to the family.  She'll have lovely nooboos if she decides to multiply.  Subtracting nothing from Arie's beauty, I'm definitely divided over which is more attractive.  Okay, I'll stop the bad math puns now.  Nice update  :=)

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
« Reply #80 on: August 18, 2013, 04:22:20 PM »
Ariadne and Charie will probably look better at the teen stage. Child Sims always look like their features are too big for their face, which is stretching to accommodate them, to me.
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Offline kaylas

• Amateur Food Blogger and Gamer Girl!
  • Townie
« Reply #81 on: August 18, 2013, 06:02:17 PM »
Are you trying to say that Tobie has a six pack?!?!?!  ::)      Maybe, *cough* get *cough* him *cough* to *cough* a *cough* gym *cough* please.    Hint hint  ;).
Traits: Natural Cook, Animal Lover, Computer Whiz, Bookworm, Friendly, Ambitious (From University Degree: Science and Medicine)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Gwendy

• Occult
  • And this is why we can't have nice things.
« Reply #82 on: August 19, 2013, 01:20:30 AM »
Can't believe I haven't read this before now. I love this. I love the challenge, I love your sims, I love your style.  :) I think my favorite part so far was the whole drama with Dedric. One of the funniest things I've ever read, for sure.
The Hideous Immortal Dynasty

I think those pictures gave me heartburn.
-Shirin's roommate's Seal of Approval
------------

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
« Reply #83 on: August 19, 2013, 01:51:03 PM »
Lea=gorgeous.  Pretty simple math right there.  She certainly adds a lot to the family.  She'll have lovely nooboos if she decides to multiply.  Subtracting nothing from Arie's beauty, I'm definitely divided over which is more attractive.  Okay, I'll stop the bad math puns now.  Nice update  :=)

Hahaha, bad math puns are awesome. I'm sure she'll multiply as soon as I move her out. I need to set up a second house for the sisters when they move out. Lea's pleased with how beautiful you find her.

Ariadne and Charie will probably look better at the teen stage. Child Sims always look like their features are too big for their face, which is stretching to accommodate them, to me.

Yeah! I totally agree. I try not to pass judgement on attractiveness until at least teenage years. Kids always look the same, but also weird. Except for one of my characters from my other story, Luther, who as a Toddler and a Child looked like he was constantly striking the Blue Steel pose.

Are you trying to say that Tobie has a six pack?!?!?!  ::)      Maybe, *cough* get *cough* him *cough* to *cough* a *cough* gym *cough* please.    Hint hint  ;).

Tobie has a little six pack. I think I'll get Nihm to up his strengthening routine so we can see some muscles in there.

Can't believe I haven't read this before now. I love this. I love the challenge, I love your sims, I love your style.  :) I think my favorite part so far was the whole drama with Dedric. One of the funniest things I've ever read, for sure.

Gwendy, this is such a nice comment! I really appreciate all that love, you don't even know.

Ughhh, the Dedric drama haunts me still. I see him leaving to go to work in my dreams and then inviting me to a party.

Offline Blayzen

• I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! =P
  • Townie
  • Just Believe.....
« Reply #84 on: August 25, 2013, 06:31:23 PM »
Much like I did with Pippin's Nadine, I decided to do a little extra research on Nihm so I can figure out (maybe) what to expect from her on The Mole. Although I'm only on Page 1, I am really enjoying your Immortal Sisters and their distinct personalities. You've definitely got an interesting dynamic going there...and I *adore* their house - especially the nursery!

Due to the fact that events have been mostly centered around Arie's search for conquests, I still don't know much about Nihm other than that she's a beast when it comes to her athleticism! Looking forward to learning more about her in the upcoming pages!!  ;)

**Oh! I forgot to tell you who my favorite sister is so far...At this point, I'd have to go with Winnie. Not only is she nice & sweet but she's also into books - Not a bad combination!!

EDIT: I am now completely caught up and totally hooked! You really do have a gift for creating *insanely* attractive Sims. Stunning. I also can no longer say with any certainty that I have a favorite. Arie cracks me up with her over-dramatic pregnancy waddles in her underwear and Nihm is truly BA defending her turf...Git it Grrrl!!
Tenshin - A Bachelorette Bromance =)

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
« Reply #85 on: August 25, 2013, 10:20:19 PM »
Much like I did with Pippin's Nadine, I decided to do a little extra research on Nihm so I can figure out (maybe) what to expect from her on The Mole. Although I'm only on Page 1, I am really enjoying your Immortal Sisters and their distinct personalities. You've definitely got an interesting dynamic going there...and I *adore* their house - especially the nursery!

Due to the fact that events have been mostly centered around Arie's search for conquests, I still don't know much about Nihm other than that she's a beast when it comes to her athleticism! Looking forward to learning more about her in the upcoming pages!!  ;)

**Oh! I forgot to tell you who my favorite sister is so far...At this point, I'd have to go with Winnie. Not only is she nice & sweet but she's also into books - Not a bad combination!!

EDIT: I am now completely caught up and totally hooked! You really do have a gift for creating *insanely* attractive Sims. Stunning. I also can longer say with any certainty that I have a favorite. Arie cracks me up with her over-dramatic pregnancy waddles in her underwear and Nihm is truly BA defending her turf...Git it Grrrl!!

Thank you so much for all those kind comments! I'm so excited the mole has brought some love to my girls! It's getting so hard to inject each of the girls into the story especially with all these babies popping out, but I do think I need to bring some of the sisters to the foreground (Like Winnie! She's been lost just a little!) And Nadine's story is FANTASTIC to read! That was a really good call. I love the Elven Town Jump so much, haha.

Again, I'm so pleased to read your lovely comments, and I hope my story keeps your interest. I'm actually playing this file right now, so an update should appear soon!

Offline ILoveDolls

• Immortal
« Reply #86 on: August 26, 2013, 01:20:15 AM »
Wow. So I obviously luuuv it. I just don't know where to start! Beautiful sims, but lovely, funny voice. You don't try too hard and it all just flow so naturally. I love this. You're an excellent storyteller!

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
Re: Four Immortal Sisters: Chapter 11: Variety
« Reply #87 on: August 27, 2013, 02:31:33 PM »
Chapter 11: Variety

We start this update with Arie shirking all of her motherly/seduction duties to just have a dance party with Winnie.

Which does seem a bit odd for Winnie, considering she rarely leaves her tower. And also, is not very social. And also, should not be a good dancer. But she actually kind of really is? I don't know.

Speaking of the less camera-hog sisters, Juno got a make-over. I don't know why I am constantly making Juno over, but this is like the 4th time she's changed her hair and clothes. I think this might be the end of the road for the clothes though. They're basically perfect.

And while Aeric spends time scaring the bajeepers out of his sisters,

Lea has learned that since the twins are no longer sleeping in a crib, she doesn't have a bed. So she's playing sleepover with mom. Mom isn't having any more kids until at least Tobie moves out, so she should be safe from getting sexiled.

And Aeric has been kind of creeping around the house, observing stuff a lot. Or he's just kind of waiting in the kitchen for Juno to finish cooking so he can eat. You remember doing that to your mom.

Oh, and these next 2 pictures are just me making a comment on why my game picks the outfits it does. I DO NOT UNDERSTAND.

Arie went to a formal dress party, and apparently, this is what passes for formal dress:

I wanted to show you the back because it's a THONG, but I thought that might not be family friendly. Just a butt on your screen. It's probably improper.

So I fixed her:

You're welcome, the whole party.

And due to popular demand, Nihm has put Tobie on a rigorous work-out routine.

Not due to my demand though. I don't care what his muscles look like.

Lea is still beautiful as always. Even if she's having a hard time with some algebra.

And I know you might be wondering, wow, does it really get that cold in Winnie's tower that Lea has to put on a jacket?

The answer is no. It's summer and it's 87 degrees out. Also, her tower is made of GLASS. So I don't know if you've ever been in a greenhouse on a hot summer day, but coats are unnecessary.

See, Winnie is in her lace nightgown, and she's looking at Lea and just kind of wondering what is going on with that child. In the nicest way possible.

Speaking of Winnie, I did change her hair and dress up too. She has also received a lot of make-overs. But she's gorgeous so I like to play around with her face.

She poses by sitting on the ground out by a tree.

Hearts: Winn, I can't see your dress that way.
Winnie: What does it matter anyway? Like this tree, you will grow, lose your beauty, and then die.
Hearts: ... I see you're brooding so I will... just go... over... there.

Hearts: Arie, what are you up to?
Arie: Oh, just painting. I don't know what to do with myself when there's no guys to flirt with.

Hearts: Good God, what IS that?
Arie: Don't be rude. This is a masterpiece.

Nope. No, it's not.

And it's at this point I realize, it's Tobie's birthday! Oh no, and he's one cooking point away from where he needs to be!

Cook, Tobie! Hurry!

Phew. Just in time.

Normally, I hate how sims look when they age up. Their hair is usually awful, their clothes are awful. But Tobie is really just an exception to everything.

Not how I'm going to leave him, but still really hot.

There we go. And I've saved him to my bin Sims because he's perfect.

Ahem.

And with a portrait painted and hung in the home,

It's time to graduate!

I told you he's perfect. Except for the... burn down the house thing. I think they're confusing him with Nihm.

Group picture time for Tobie's graduation!

Lea: I hate it when things aren't about me.
Tobie: Blue Steel.
Lea: You're not supposed to say "Blue Steel." You're just supposed to do it.
Tobie: I am doing it. Blue Steel.

And while I was trying to get everyone set up for the picture, Lea was pretending she was riding a horse, grooming herself like a cat, and panting like a dog. She is... special.

Stats! Finally.
Arie
Charisma: 6
Piano: 10
Painting: 10
Mixology: 3
Tobie
Father: Tobias Osborn
Traits: Rebellious, Clumsy, Natural Cook, Brave, Irresistable
Logic: 4
Art: 3
Guitar: 5
Cooking: 3
Handiness: 3
Gardening: 3
Athletic: 3
Fishing: 2
Winnie
Logic: 10
Alchemy: 10
Charisma: 1
Cooking: 10
Gardening: 10
Handiness: 9
Inventing: 10
Riding: 3
Aeric
Father: Dedric Beltran
Traits: Loves the Outdoors, Brooding,
Logic: 4
Music: 5
Gardening: 3
Fishing: 4
Juno
Cooking: 10
Handiness: 10
Lea
Element: Chaos
Father: Leopoldo Rendon
Traits: Insane, Evil,
Logic: 3
Gardening: 2
Music: 3
Nihm
Athletic: 10
Fishing: 10
Gardening: 10
Charie and Ariadne
Element: Fear
Father: Chadwick Cooper

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
« Reply #88 on: August 27, 2013, 02:37:55 PM »
Wow. So I obviously luuuv it. I just don't know where to start! Beautiful sims, but lovely, funny voice. You don't try too hard and it all just flow so naturally. I love this. You're an excellent storyteller!

Thanks so much, Dolls! Your compliments are always so kind.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Re: Four Immortal Sisters: Chapter 11: Variety
« Reply #89 on: August 27, 2013, 02:44:44 PM »
Lea.  She's beautiful.  And special.  And if Damon wasn't already faithful to whichever MacDuff girl that was...
Anyway, lovely update.  Nice that you gave Winifred and Junovia some camera time  ;=)

anything