Author Topic: Four Immortal Sisters Challenge  (Read 154686 times)

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
Re: Four Immortal Sisters: Chapter 24: The Beginning of the End
« Reply #240 on: May 07, 2014, 09:27:56 PM »
The end is nigh!!  I believe you mentioned doing a dynasty next?  That you could maybe start with one of Arie's beautiful girls??!?!

I dunno if I'll do a dynasty or a legacy or what. And I'm not sure if I will use one of them. I have ideas that I want to exploorreee.

I should not be this attracted to pixels. Seriously. It's getting to be a real problem. Fingers are crossed for Cora's face.

Um. This is the story of my life with this game. "Oh, HE'S hot! He is... a collection of colored lights. Get it together."

Very sad.. Are you sure the challenge doesn't go on forever? Please... I need more adorable immortal sister babies...

Haha, Arie could not handle an eternity of baby-making. But it really is fun to see how the next baby will turn out. I want to see how the genetics of other towns play out, but that is not in the cards! However, it was really very kind of you to suggest a hellish nightmare world for Arie to compliment my game!

Offline Shirin

• Watcher
« Reply #241 on: May 08, 2014, 12:51:47 AM »
I vote for a Dynasty. In which Tobie is the founder.

Just sayin' ;)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ArtdefinesSimmer

• Llama Wrangler
  • It's sims o'clock somewhere
    • Fun with my Sims
« Reply #242 on: May 09, 2014, 12:46:25 AM »
I just read the whole thing tonight! fabulous and congrats on making it all the way to the end!Thank you for the laughs and unexpected feels.
Yes, I truly thought I was the first one to name a legacy family Legassi...

More Pictures - More Stories - My Website!
www.funwithmysims.info

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #243 on: May 12, 2014, 03:36:30 PM »

Now that I actually have some downtime, I've been catching up on stories and reading new ones. Figured I'd check this out and, omg was it delightful! So many laughs and so many gorgeous nooboos. Thanks for a good read.  ;D

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
« Reply #244 on: May 12, 2014, 08:01:56 PM »
I vote for a Dynasty. In which Tobie is the founder.

Just sayin' ;)

So I know I could like... look it up and stuff, but can someone explain to me the difference between a Dynasty and a legacy? I know one was invented here and the other was invented since the beginning of time, but I'm talking game play.

I just read the whole thing tonight! fabulous and congrats on making it all the way to the end!Thank you for the laughs and unexpected feels.

You are welcome! I never expected to finish it, if I'm being honest, because I don't finish anything I start. Put that on a resume. But it has been fun, and I really am so grateful for all the support and encouragement. Without all of you guys feeding my ego, this would have been abandoned long ago!

Now that I actually have some downtime, I've been catching up on stories and reading new ones. Figured I'd check this out and, omg was it delightful! So many laughs and so many gorgeous nooboos. Thanks for a good read.  ;D

You're jumping on at a good time. You'll catch the end, but also, you didn't have to wait 7 billion years for it. I think I pretty much just did this so I could have pretty babies. Is that bad?

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
« Reply #245 on: May 12, 2014, 10:08:21 PM »
So I know I could like... look it up and stuff, but can someone explain to me the difference between a Dynasty and a legacy? I know one was invented here and the other was invented since the beginning of time, but I'm talking game play.

Someone will probably have this covered by the time my slowpoke-ness gets this full description out but:
A legacy is usually 10 generations that all live and die. Like generation one finds a spouse, has a kid, gets old and dies, and that's really all there is to it unless you implement other rules. An immortal Dynasty is a gigantic challenge. You start with one Sim who must complete several requirements to achieve "Immortality" which is when your elder Sim gets to eat ambrosia. Your one sim must have a child, who will have the same requirements they must complete until you have 8 living descendants (all elders) eating ambrosia under one roof.

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
Re: Four Immortal Sisters: Chapter 25: Time's a Fickle Mistress
« Reply #246 on: May 12, 2014, 10:16:10 PM »
Chapter 25: Time's a Fickle Mistress

Juno: You! You are unbelievable with that body after 11 kids!

Juno: Also, you're dumb!

Arie: Heyyy!

But you know who wasn't dumb?

Quentin. Well, actually he was. he said no first, but then he said yes. Hence why it's so dark. BECAUSE HE'S ANNOYING.

But then back to dumb again because Simon decided to date a townie whose face I could not save with a simple surface make-over.

I'm so sorry, guys. I tried, but it was like trying to shine a rock with spit and a cotton ball. So I slidered her.

And since there are now like a million people on the one lot, I am having a hard time paying attention to everyone. Hence why Nihm was a Goddessicle.

And Arson was all Lea-ing up the place with his inappropriate clothing in places.

But there is one thing I made sure to do!

Aww. Aurelia is looking beautiful in that portrait.

And in her wedding dress.

The wedding was beautiful. Even though it rained the whole time. And it was so cold that everyone kept changing out of their formalwear and into their outerwear.

And Aurelia's father, Riley got hit by lightening.

Yep. Everything went smoothly.

Goodbye, Aurelia! Get off the lot because there are seriously too many people on it for me to handle this game right nooowww.

This was a cute shot of the girls chit-chatting in their jim-jams. I thought you might like it.

Ooh, and we'll end the update with this strange turn of events:

Alexandria, Tobie's daughter, is now dating and having a baby with Charie's ex boyfriend and imaginary friend, Terro! AS THE WORLD TURNS.

Oh, and Arie's voluntarily macking it with her last baby-daddy. He's one of the best looking ones, so I approve.

His hair is my spirit animal.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
« Reply #247 on: May 12, 2014, 10:16:40 PM »
Someone will probably have this covered by the time my slowpoke-ness gets this full description out but:
A legacy is usually 10 generations that all live and die. Like generation one finds a spouse, has a kid, gets old and dies, and that's really all there is to it unless you implement other rules. An immortal Dynasty is a gigantic challenge. You start with one Sim who must complete several requirements to achieve "Immortality" which is when your elder Sim gets to eat ambrosia. Your one sim must have a child, who will have the same requirements they must complete until you have 8 living descendants (all elders) eating ambrosia under one roof.

Oh. Um. A dynasty doesn't sound like I'll kill myself. Not at all.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #248 on: May 12, 2014, 10:47:09 PM »
His hair is your spirit animal.  Oh my gawsh!!  So funny!  I'll miss reading this, but I'm very curious to see what adventure captures your imagination next  :=)

Offline Gwendy

• Occult
  • And this is why we can't have nice things.
« Reply #249 on: May 13, 2014, 12:04:26 AM »
And on top of that. you can't use game mods, or edit anyone in Create-A-Sim, so unless you clone/breed your spouses beforehand, you're looking at a lot of generic immigrant townie faces with those EA skins you have passionate "flames burning on the sides of my face" hatred for.  ;)

I swear, I'd honestly pay money to read your snarky, frustrated narration of a dynasty attempt. I'd probably cry all of my laughing tears.
The Hideous Immortal Dynasty

I think those pictures gave me heartburn.
-Shirin's roommate's Seal of Approval
------------

Offline Shirin

• Watcher
« Reply #250 on: May 13, 2014, 12:31:23 AM »
Mostly, I think people wind up just wanting to kill themselves out of boredom waiting for time to pass. Just think of it as a different version of what you did here - you had certain things to do before you could achieve other things, right? Same thing.

Also, Simon's girlfriend went from "what the heck?" to "pretty!"

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
« Reply #251 on: May 13, 2014, 01:49:24 AM »
Yeah, no I don't think any forum stated challenges would be your cup of tea, however player made challenges found on the project story board might get your interest. :)

Also, the woman you made over - that's definitely looks like Nora Lawless, or her spawn. Those were the Lawless lips baby!
The skin color and hair were also dead give-aways.

Honestly, I was wondering when Charie and Terro would finally break up. I've never had Sims that have fought stay together with Nraas. Twallan is quite unforgiving.

Also, how dare you rag on Arson? He's obviously trying to become the "Most Interesting Sim in the Sim-Nation."
Arson: "I don't always get in a hot tub, but when I do, I do it in style."

Offline notjustabook

• Townie
  • I'm Louise but you can just call me Louise
« Reply #252 on: May 13, 2014, 06:34:13 AM »

I relate to this. Honestly, I can't even do a simple playthrough without cheating like mad so though I might like the idea of dynasties, it would be quicker to just jump off a cliff.

But oh gosh, you're so close to finishing. Awesomes!

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
« Reply #253 on: May 13, 2014, 06:40:00 PM »
Nimh even looks adorable when she's freezing to death. I am totes jelly and also I need to stop spending time around my friend's sister.
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
« Reply #254 on: May 13, 2014, 10:01:32 PM »
His hair is your spirit animal.  Oh my gawsh!!  So funny!  I'll miss reading this, but I'm very curious to see what adventure captures your imagination next  :=)

His hair is insane. I downloaded it, but I had no idea how crazy it would be in-game. I was not let down. Hopefully my imagination will take me somewhere interesting next.

And on top of that. you can't use game mods, or edit anyone in Create-A-Sim, so unless you clone/breed your spouses beforehand, you're looking at a lot of generic immigrant townie faces with those EA skins you have passionate "flames burning on the sides of my face" hatred for.  ;)

I swear, I'd honestly pay money to read your snarky, frustrated narration of a dynasty attempt. I'd probably cry all of my laughing tears.

Um, Gwendy. Stop trying to kill me. I would get like 20 minutes in and give UP. You are underestimating how good my quitting skills are.

Mostly, I think people wind up just wanting to kill themselves out of boredom waiting for time to pass. Just think of it as a different version of what you did here - you had certain things to do before you could achieve other things, right? Same thing.

Also, Simon's girlfriend went from "what the heck?" to "pretty!"

Yeah, but I also got to amend the rules as I went because I'm the queen of the castle. In a Dynasty, everyone will know when I'm cheating.

Yeah, no I don't think any forum stated challenges would be your cup of tea, however player made challenges found on the project story board might get your interest. :)

Also, the woman you made over - that's definitely looks like Nora Lawless, or her spawn. Those were the Lawless lips baby!
The skin color and hair were also dead give-aways.

Honestly, I was wondering when Charie and Terro would finally break up. I've never had Sims that have fought stay together with Nraas. Twallan is quite unforgiving.

Also, how dare you rag on Arson? He's obviously trying to become the "Most Interesting Sim in the Sim-Nation."
Arson: "I don't always get in a hot tub, but when I do, I do it in style."

Yes, I think a player made challenge or another sims challenge from the internet is something I'd probably do. And, yes! That is Nora Lawless. You are too good with sims genetics.

I hve also NEVER had sims fight so much and stay together. Like, every 10 minutes, I was getting a notification that they were fighting, but they stayed together SO LONG. I love it. They h ad so many kids. So much Angry Woohooing.

And Arson is pretty cool. I wish he was around earlier in the game when I cared more about the kids and less about making over the whole town.

I relate to this. Honestly, I can't even do a simple playthrough without cheating like mad so though I might like the idea of dynasties, it would be quicker to just jump off a cliff.

But oh gosh, you're so close to finishing. Awesomes!

We have the same play styles. Cheating is where it is at.

Nimh even looks adorable when she's freezing to death. I am totes jelly and also I need to stop spending time around my friend's sister.

I'm glad Nihm got inside before someone had to come out with a hair dryer. Though, that makes me laugh every time.