Author Topic: Four Immortal Sisters Challenge  (Read 154711 times)

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Re: Four Immortal Sisters: Chapter 19: Back with a Bang
« Reply #195 on: April 19, 2014, 11:02:31 AM »
Would it help if we used an ugly synonym for pretty (I suggest pulchritudinous) to describe Aurelia?
Yes.  Then gentlemen callers for her can say, "I am enamored by your pulchritude."  If that's not a smooth line, I'm not sure what is.

Offline Pixelen

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #196 on: April 19, 2014, 01:38:23 PM »
Yaay it's back I love this story so much! And what the whaat, so much crazy happened! Meteor deaths are so hard to deal with because they just come out of nowhere and splat dead sim... oh dear! Hopefully Winnie can dabble in the black arts and find a way to bring him back :P

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
« Reply #197 on: April 19, 2014, 03:11:23 PM »
The meteor.  I'm crying.

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
« Reply #198 on: April 19, 2014, 05:34:00 PM »
Awwww, poor Winnie. She is my favorite!

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
« Reply #199 on: April 21, 2014, 03:38:15 PM »
Would it help if we used an ugly synonym for pretty (I suggest pulchritudinous) to describe Aurelia?

No!  Lea is the prettiest daughter!!

Yes.  Then gentlemen callers for her can say, "I am enamored by your pulchritude."  If that's not a smooth line, I'm not sure what is.

That is truly an ugly word. And Pippin, you are such a drama queen about your favorites.

Yaay it's back I love this story so much! And what the whaat, so much crazy happened! Meteor deaths are so hard to deal with because they just come out of nowhere and splat dead sim... oh dear! Hopefully Winnie can dabble in the black arts and find a way to bring him back :P

Meteor deaths are crazy. I've never had one before but it was definitely a surprise, and not the good kind of surprise.

The meteor.  I'm crying.

I don't handle tragedy well.

Awwww, poor Winnie. She is my favorite!

Hopefully she'll bounce back! Nothing more you can do when a meteor attacks.

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
Re: Four Immortal Sisters: Chapter 20: The Aftermath
« Reply #200 on: April 21, 2014, 04:28:21 PM »
Chapter 20:The Aftermath

So, since the last update was pretty dramatic, I didn't feel it was right to end on pictures of the kids after they'd grown up, so we'll do that in the beginning of this one.

So here's Aurelia! Full of pulchritude.

And this is Ardan. I wish she had blue something. I'm rarely getting colorful babies and it's like, what up?

This is... um... one of the girlfriends of one of the grandkids. Omg, forgetting all of that pretty much makes mentioning her useless, but I thought she was pretty after my make-over, so I wanted to show her off.

This is Elf Adam Lambert, he is Darius' boyfriend. Darius is Aeric's son, if you recall. And I didn't know he was gay. But Story Progression proclaims it, and so it shall be.

ON WITH THE UPDATE.

So in the aftermath of the meteor shower, Nihm got to work collecting all of the space rocks so she could sell them on consignment.

And replanting a bunch of the dead plants in her garden.

Aurelia was obsessively painting stuff.

While Winnie was being SUPER ADORABLY SAD.

The girls in the house tried to console her.

Some of them were much more successful at it than others.

Do we really blame her, though?

But there was one thing that seemed more effective at easing her pain than the rest.

Well, that's a bummer.

So, um, to get rid of the bummer, here are some pictures of more sims!

I gave Juno a new hairstyle and make-up. It's dramatiiccc.

And this is Owen. Terro and Charie's bubbie.

GUYS, SIMON IS SO HOT. (Tobie's son. Come onnnn.)

Alexandria, Roamie's kid.

And speaking of Roamie... HE'S OLD NOW!

And this little bugger is Tobie and Emily's newest son. Archer.

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
« Reply #201 on: April 21, 2014, 06:28:09 PM »
Juno looks positively pulchritudinous with her new eye makeup! And also I'm in love with Aurelia and Simon. So there's that. And I also would like to hug Winnie. Really badly.
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
Re: Four Immortal Sisters: Chapter 20: The Aftermath
« Reply #202 on: April 21, 2014, 08:50:18 PM »
Lea's still my favorite.  That said, there are some other really lovely offspring and grandoffspring there  :=)
I think you should start a separate post where you just do before and after shots of Sims you makeover.

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
« Reply #203 on: April 22, 2014, 12:30:56 PM »
Juno looks positively pulchritudinous with her new eye makeup! And also I'm in love with Aurelia and Simon. So there's that. And I also would like to hug Winnie. Really badly.

SIMONNNN. I saved him in the sims bin. I think he's even better looking than his dad. WHICH IS SAYING A LOT. And yes, poor Winnie. She gets better. And then worse. And then betterish again.

Lea's still my favorite.  That said, there are some other really lovely offspring and grandoffspring there  :=)
I think you should start a separate post where you just do before and after shots of Sims you makeover.

Oh, man. I should take requests.

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
Re: Four Immortal Sisters: Chapter 21: Let it Go
« Reply #204 on: April 22, 2014, 12:58:56 PM »
Chapter 21: Let it Go

So with all the Winnie drama going on, Nihm decides to work out a new strategy.

Nihm: Okay, so here's the game plan. Aurelia is going to appeal to Winnie's brainy side, Juno is going to be nurturing and loving, I'm going to distract her with competition, and you? You're going to do nothing. This is the most important part. You do NOTHING.

Arie: ...

Aurelia: No worries, Aunt Winnie. Let's talk about smart people stuff.

Winnie: No, Nihm, the Knights move in an 'L' Shape.

Nihm: WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE HORSES THAT THEY MOVE LIKE THAT? THEY ARE DEFECTIVE

Ambrosia time! I think I'm taking too long with this challenge.

Since Arie was not needed at home, she decided to follow this police officer home from work.

Where his family lives.

Arie: I'm not allowed home right now, so this is what happens.

It was dark enough to sneak back home with her newest conquest, Mason Sackholme.

The next day was Love Day, and upon hearing this, Winnie immediately became sick.

I am not making this up.

Mason seemed to be pretty popular with Aran. They were like chilling and chatting all day.

And as it turned out, it was prom night for Aurelia. So I dressed her up in one of my newest dress acquisitions.

LET IT GOOOOO LET IT GOOOOOO. Ahem.

She has a mixed time at prom.

I feel like the prom experience in the sims is like run by a schizophrenic. Prom queens do not get turned down for dances. THAT'S HOW POPULARITY WORKS.

oh! And look, guys! Ardan aged up. SHE'S SO CUTE.

Oh, and just so everyone is on the same page, Ardan is the Goddess of Love, and is the final required goddess for this challenge.

And we'll close this out with a picture of Tobie and Aeric as mature Adults. Tobie, as always, looks wonderful. Aeric looks like the Crypt Keeper's son.

You win some, you lose some.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
« Reply #205 on: April 22, 2014, 01:06:19 PM »
Poor Winnie!
So, what exactly happens when you have 4 girls like that? Does the challenge end? I mean I've heard you're supposed to start the cycle all over again, but what if some of the girls have already moved out? Do you remove all of their skills and reassign them? I'm confused.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #206 on: April 22, 2014, 01:38:20 PM »
Crypt Keeper's son.  Nice!
Loved the part where the most comforting and helpful thing Arie could do was leave.  Brilliant!

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
« Reply #207 on: April 22, 2014, 02:08:02 PM »
Poor Winnie!
So, what exactly happens when you have 4 girls like that? Does the challenge end? I mean I've heard you're supposed to start the cycle all over again, but what if some of the girls have already moved out? Do you remove all of their skills and reassign them? I'm confused.

So having the 4 girls in an end condition for this challenge. You have the 4 additional goddesses within the 11 children. You can start over with those girls if you'd like, but I don't think I will. (My next project will be a legacy probably.) So, I'm currently on child 9, including Mason Sackholme's child. I will have 2 more births and then the challenge will have been completed.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
« Reply #208 on: April 22, 2014, 02:27:09 PM »
So having the 4 girls in an end condition for this challenge. You have the 4 additional goddesses within the 11 children. You can start over with those girls if you'd like, but I don't think I will. (My next project will be a legacy probably.) So, I'm currently on child 9, including Mason Sackholme's child. I will have 2 more births and then the challenge will have been completed.
Thank you for explaining! I really enjoyed watching you go through this challenge! You're really almost done! I'm going to miss this story when things wrap up though. :(
I also have to agree with Pip, the best thing Arie could do was leave? Hilarious.

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
« Reply #209 on: April 23, 2014, 10:25:59 PM »
Crypt Keeper's son.  Nice!
Loved the part where the most comforting and helpful thing Arie could do was leave.  Brilliant!

Aeric's face is like, "Kiiiilllll meeeeeee." he did not age well.

And yes, what shall we expect from our girl but to make it worse with any kind of thing she might say or do. Winnie's the brains but Nihm is the practical one.

anything