Author Topic: The Evil Tragic Clown Dynasty - The last immortal *completed*  (Read 23861 times)

Offline Pernille

• Townie
*Note* I'm danish so imagine that my main character have a heavy accent as you read and feel free to point out if something is unintelligible so I can correct it.

My last attempt at an immortal dynasty failed when Christopher Steel was hit by an age bug. You can read it here

I decided to give my founder a makeover before I restarted and make her a witch, but I didn't take any screenshots. Her personality stayed the same though.

First of she made sure Agnes joined the dynasty again:

She then proceeded to start her garden and max her witch powers. While walking the park randomly casting love spells on people she ran into Christopher Steel. Even though she was trying to uphold the image of being a sweet and loving person, she couldn't resist casting a pestilence curse on him. He was her nemesis after all - even if he didn't know it.

After maxing her powers she decided it was time to find a husband. She had spotted an interesting looking ghost at the graveyard, who would be perfect as the co-founder of her dynasty:

He is just perfect!

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
Re: The Evil Tragic Clown Dynasty - Introductions
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2013, 04:21:12 AM »
Hi, Pernille! I love to see you back again here. I missed you and your way of storytelling (>w<)/ *especially in censored one*
Well, I just wondering yesterday when you will start another story and here you are! :3

The title is so interesting! Good luck with this attempt and please be careful :D
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Gwendy

• Occult
  • And this is why we can't have nice things.
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2013, 04:36:17 AM »
. . . Okay, you win "Best Dynasty Spouse Choice," hands down. Nothing can top that.
The Hideous Immortal Dynasty

I think those pictures gave me heartburn.
-Shirin's roommate's Seal of Approval
------------

Offline Zoey30

• Nooboo
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2013, 04:53:50 AM »
I have definetly not seen him before! Hihi, good luck with your second try ;)

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Deep fried since 1994
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2013, 02:22:43 PM »
This dynasty will make me go into TS1 nostalgia (I did everything to avoid that clown, though). Wonderful. ;D
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / DecaDynasty

Online MarianT

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2013, 03:02:27 PM »
Can't wait to see how this goes!
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--The Wisewoman of Forgotten Hollow

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline CaramelCat

• The Queen of Cats
  • Llama Wrangler
  • Meow
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2013, 10:16:31 PM »
Oh dear, your choice in spouse is very interesting.
It also looks like you gave Laura a makeover since your last attempt.  Do you plan on posting any pictures?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pyro0001

• Glitch Receiver
  • Occult
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2013, 01:04:16 AM »
Yay, Tragic Clown!

I've actually never seen him revived. He certainly will make some interesting clownboos!
The Bertone Immortal Dynasty | Pyro's Studio

'You know what they call Quarter Pounders in Paris? Royale with Cheese.' - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction

Offline Pernille

• Townie
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2013, 03:12:14 AM »
Hi, Pernille! I love to see you back again here. I missed you and your way of storytelling (>w<)/ *especially in censored one*
Well, I just wondering yesterday when you will start another story and here you are! :3

The title is so interesting! Good luck with this attempt and please be careful :D

Thank you! I have been following your story and I really enjoy the depth you give to your characters. I knew I couldn't use Gobias as the spuse again, because I feelt guilty letting Laura torment him after reading about how nice a person he is in your dynasty..

. . . Okay, you win "Best Dynasty Spouse Choice," hands down. Nothing can top that.

I know! After seeing Bella revived in another dynasty (It's embarrassing but I can't remember which dynasty) I was curious to see who else was burried in Sunset Valley. When I found the Tragic Clown I just knew he had to be ressurected.

I have definetly not seen him before! Hihi, good luck with your second try

Thank you:)

Can't wait to see how this goes!

Oh dear, your choice in spouse is very interesting.
It also looks like you gave Laura a makeover since your last attempt.  Do you plan on posting any pictures?

I actually just started this game as a trial run - I hadn't played a witch before - so I didn't take any pictures. Due to the age glitch I experienced in my first attempt I didn't want to use the wardrobe again before her adult birthday, but I am going to take some pictures and share then.

Yay, Tragic Clown!

I've actually never seen him revived. He certainly will make some interesting clownboos!

I lucked out and the heir is his spitting image, so I'm excited to see how far his genes will pass down.

Offline Pernille

• Townie
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2013, 03:29:21 AM »
Young Adulthood and a mini clown

I actually didn't think that I would be able to pull of ressurecting Tragic Clown and meeting the dynasty requirements so I didn't take a lot of screenshots. Surpricingly enough this attempt actually fared much better than earlier attempts did and Laura is really close to meeting all the requirements in her early adulthood.

For now I mostly just have screenshots but I plan to start writing a proper story when the second generation ages to a teen.

Tragic Clown ressurected:

Without the hat and makeup:

Unfortunatly I got over excited at how awesome his features are beneath the makeup so I forgot to change it back before exiting. Since I'm paranoid about the agebug he will have to survive without the makeup and hat until he turns elder:(

I didn't change his wardrobe, but here is the pictures of it anyway:

I don't know why but the option to propose doesn't turn up no matter how high Laura and Tragic Clown (I love that, that is his name!) relationship and romantic interactions are.

The second generation is born and she is just awesome! She look just like her father. I couldn't resist aging her up in CAS and she just looks better and better as she ages up.

And because I realized I haven't posted any pictures of Agnes even though she slaves every day with painting, sculpting and raising the family funds:

I also finished Lauras young adult museum (I know that my hoarding will come back to hunt me later as the file grows but I couldn't resist anyway...):

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
Re: The Evil Tragic Clown Dynasty - Young Adulthood and a mini clown
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2013, 01:07:04 PM »
I love that he still looks tragic even without the make up.

Offline Swirl-Girl

• Squirt
  • Watcher
  • Sends more than 20 PMs Per Hour
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2013, 05:15:09 PM »
Oh my god his face. Love the face, more tragic clown, must!
(loving the story! keep it up, ;))

Squirt's Super Submissions
I love Constructive Criticism!
"Krabs are so cheap, they can't even pay attention!"

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2013, 06:38:59 PM »
Thank you! I have been following your story and I really enjoy the depth you give to your characters. I knew I couldn't use Gobias as the spuse again, because I feelt guilty letting Laura torment him after reading about how nice a person he is in your dynasty..

Thank you, I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying my story. Well, you don't have to worry about that, that is your decision for sure :)

--- Now for the real comment ---

I don't know why, his Tragic face remind me of Gobias lol. Well, I guess I just attached to odd/unusual character ;)
And I'm glad that I found your story again. The child is adorable and the museum look nice. I just love how you are decorated things. My question: Who is her name :3 ? You know the second generation! :D

My Stories:

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2013, 07:20:25 PM »

An awesome founder spouse choice, indeed! I didn't even know there was a Tragic Clown in the Sunset Valley graveyard. He looks so forlorn, even without the make up. Gen 2 is adorable; I wonder if she'll look sad like her dad?

Offline shaunta

• Townie
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2013, 07:47:36 PM »
Welcome back Prenille! Glad you decided to give it another go with Laura. Is she just as sadistic as last time? I like your dynasty spouse also how fitting.  What's Gen 2's name? I didnt notice it posted anywhere unless I overlooked it.

Offline Tiamet

• Immortal
  • I survived the Great Spooky Day Blizzard of 2012!
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2013, 08:00:57 AM »
This is great, can't wait to see more!

Offline Pernille

• Townie
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2013, 03:57:15 AM »
I love that he still looks tragic even without the make up.

I was so excited when I was that, because I love the idea of a dynasty of tragic looking immortals.

Oh my god his face. Love the face, more tragic clown, must!
(loving the story! keep it up, )

Thank you.

I don't know why, his Tragic face remind me of Gobias lol. Well, I guess I just attached to odd/unusual character 
And I'm glad that I found your story again. The child is adorable and the museum look nice. I just love how you are decorated things. My question: Who is her name :3 ? You know the second generation!

I think it's the cheek bones that makes him look like Gobias. Oh, I forgot to mention her name! I'll put it in the next update a long with the explanation.

An awesome founder spouse choice, indeed! I didn't even know there was a Tragic Clown in the Sunset Valley graveyard. He looks so forlorn, even without the make up. Gen 2 is adorable; I wonder if she'll look sad like her dad?

She looks exactly like her dad. It will be more pronounced later - maybe EA didn't want to sad looking toddlers/children so it isn't possible to see the sad mouth until she becomes a teen.

Welcome back Prenille! Glad you decided to give it another go with Laura. Is she just as sadistic as last time? I like your dynasty spouse also how fitting.  What's Gen 2's name? I didnt notice it posted anywhere unless I overlooked it

Thank you. Yes, she is still evil and mean spirited. I'm starting to think that it wasn't my brightest idea to give her both these traits, since she will destroy any relationship I try to build up with other sims unless I micro manage her every interaction.
No, you didn't overlook it. I did forget to post it. I will post it in the update:)

This is great, can't wait to see more!

Thank you!

Offline Pernille

• Townie
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2013, 04:12:16 AM »
I forgot to post the name og generation 2 in my last update, but it is Ydun.

Ydun is the old nordic goddess for eternal youth. Every morning she would give the other gods apples which kept them young and beautiful. I liked the irony in that since the immortals in this dynasty will live an eternity as elders.. Maybe that is why she looks so depressed (or will when she gets older)?

Ydun aged up to a child:

She is a rather depressing child that prefer to dress in all black - much to Lauras dismay. Laura still thinks that the world would be a much prettier place if everyone and everything was pink.

Laura is still spreading love in Sunset Valley.

And Agnes turned elder.

ETA:
The rest of Agnes wardrobe:

Laura and Ydun often finds time to conspire about taking over the world:

Apparently garbage is an important part of the plan.

Online karlissa

• Utter maniac
  • Occult
Re: The Evil Tragic Clown Dynasty - Clown heir as a child
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2013, 04:29:45 AM »
Arlo bunch was hit with the love charm, I sure hope his children are in the next gen.
My Stories, currently not updating them.

The Gothic Life
An orphan's life
Miraj's Mission

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2013, 05:52:22 AM »
Oooh, Ydun hair is so interesting. What it is called? (If it's a store item)
Yeah, she is look depressing like her dad. But, oh well I do love the black outfits of her anyway.
All of them was cool except the outwear  ::)

Good luck, Ydun! Go! Make your Mum, Laura proud!

My Stories:

Offline Pernille

• Townie
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2013, 06:17:24 AM »
Arlo bunch was hit with the love charm, I sure hope his children are in the next gen.

I'm still considering using him in the next generation, so it's definitely an option:)

Oooh, Ydun hair is so interesting. What it is called? (If it's a store item)
Yeah, she is look depressing like her dad. But, oh well I do love the black outfits of her anyway.
All of them was cool except the outwear 

Good luck, Ydun! Go! Make your Mum, Laura proud!

Her hair is from the store, but I'm using the danish version of the game, so the name is in danish. The danish name translated means "Sweeter than flowers"  so maybe the english name is that?

Yeah, I grew impatient when I had to dress her in her outerwear, so that isn't one of the outfits I'm most happy with..

Offline Pernille

• Townie
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2013, 06:35:28 AM »
The Clowns found Bella! (And a cat)

Still haven't got around to take screenshots enough to justify a story, so this thread mostly consists of wardrobe screenshots.

First I forgot to introduce the household cat, Mis Borg, even though she has been hard at work catching death fish and assisting Lauras magic powers.

Also the Clowns found Bella and she is now a part of the household, ready to take over Agnes duties as a painter and sculpture when Agnes dies. Agnes herself took her stylish cane and left the house for more or less the first time since she was chained to the art room. She might have felt a bit guilty for tricking another poor soul in to the house but I think she was so desperate to have someone help with her duties that she was able to ignore that.

Bella after her makeover:

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
Re: The Evil Tragic Clown Dynasty - The Clowns found Bella! (And a cat)
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2013, 07:28:49 AM »
Well, interesting! Just when I found Mortimer, you found Bella there. Nice makeover anyway, I love that.
Go make her suffer useful in your Dynasty after that she did to my Morty, I hope that she can get along with Ydun and the rest :3

And, thank you for the info, Pernille. I already found one. It has the same name as you said :3

My Stories:

Offline shaunta

• Townie
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2013, 09:48:17 AM »
Love the update Pernille thanks for her name I like the meaning behind it cool back-story

Offline Pernille

• Townie
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2013, 04:51:25 AM »
A teenage and an elder Clown

Ydun had her teenage birthday:

She looks more and more like her dad.

Her wardrobe.

And Tragic turned elder so he could finally get his makeup and hat back:

His wardrobe:

anything