Author Topic: Dagmar - 2-Story 7Bds/7Ba Home w/basement (60x60)  (Read 4448 times)

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Dagmar - 2-Story 7Bds/7Ba Home w/basement (60x60)
« on: May 14, 2013, 11:36:10 AM »
Dagmar Overview -

House and Lot Details:
---- -- -- ---- -- -- ----
* Name: Dagmar
* Bds/Ba: 7 Bds/ 7Ba
-- --- --
* Fully Furnished - On Lot: $441,306.
--
* Unfurnished - On Lot:  $172,603.
= based on actual unfurnished/empty house.
-- --- --
* Built on: 15 Summer Hill Court, Sunset Valley.
* Lot size: 60x60
-- --- --
* Unique Things: 2-Story w/basement and garage, 3-decks, 3 fireplaces, family room, game room, library, pool house w/art and exercise studio above the pool. Greenhouse, barn w/loft and fully fenced lot.
-- --- --
* Additional Information:

Nursery and play area are on main floor with livingroom, kitchen, two bathrooms and laundry. Kids rooms along with two adult rooms upstairs. Game room, library and play room down in the basement along with two bedrooms.

Art and exercise loft above the pool, and a pool table in the loft above the barn and a "green" house.

We left the right side of the yard free so the Sim family could have a place to play whatever outdoor equipment you'd like.

==========
* Includes items from:
* Base Game, World Adventures, Ambitions, Latenight, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life. and Outdoor Living Stuff
-- --- --
* No Store Content:

* NO Custom Content

* YES to use in stories or add to town/world remodels
* YES to Remodel as you or your Sims see fit.

= -= * =-= ~ = -= * =-=
Created By: MrsFlynn and Doxxielover
[Date - Apr/May 2013]
= -= * =-= ~ = -= * =-=

This house is a collaboration between Doxxielover and I. I built the house and other buildings on the lot, and she furnished and decorated the house. I really enjoyed working with Doxxie and seeing how she put everything together!! :)

I have added both furnished and unfurnished files. We hope you like the house!!

Thank you Doxxie!! :)

MrsFlynn

A couple screenshots --

First Floor -

Second Floor -
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
Re: Dagmar - 7Bds/7Ba
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2013, 04:38:24 PM »
Beautifully done you two! 
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Janna

• Watcher
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2013, 05:04:32 PM »
I love it and just downloaded it.  I don't think the greenhouse is from the store, am I right?  I know that I will lose some of the items, as I don't have all of the expansion packs, but I can replace them.

The name Dagmar, where did that come from?  That is the name of a character in a series I read, Dragon Kin, and her book is one of my favorites in the series. 

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2013, 03:07:30 PM »
Thank You Both of You!

Dagmar was all MrsFlynn's idea, you'll have to ask her ! :)
I love this forum and just want to say thank you to everyone! :) Have a great rest of your day!

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2013, 03:18:04 AM »
Hi Janna,

I'm happy you love the house!! No, the green house is not store content. It's just four walls, lots of windows and a door. Lights inside are from... Not sure which expansion. *Blush* Looking at the photos, the lawn lights are base and the other taller lights, I'm not sure off the top of my head. Sorry about that. I am really bad at being able to tell what is from what exansion and stuff pack.

You know, I'm not sure where the name Dagmar came from. It just popped into my head the day I started building the house.

MrsFlynn
==========
==========
I love it and just downloaded it.  I don't think the greenhouse is from the store, am I right?  I know that I will lose some of the items, as I don't have all of the expansion packs, but I can replace them.

The name Dagmar, where did that come from?  That is the name of a character in a series I read, Dragon Kin, and her book is one of my favorites in the series.
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2013, 03:19:32 AM »
Hi Joria,

Thank you SO much for the compliment!! :)

MrsFlynn
==========
==========
Beautifully done you two!

anything