Author Topic: The Clojo 4x4 Dynasty (Move to Graveyard)  (Read 44448 times)

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
Last Hurrahs
« Reply #75 on: October 15, 2013, 11:36:18 PM »
adorable update! The girls are so cutee. I'd hate to see that sloth open up, although I'm looking forward to the new members of the household

It is always hard to lose them ... sigh.  But old age comes for us all.

Awww!  Fiona is just adorable!  I love that she got Shawnya's hair.  So very cute!  And of course, Sugar is just a doll.

Thanks!  They both turned out pretty cute.  I am hoping to introduce more unique features over time, but it'll do for now, and Sugar has a reasonably interesting-looking mouth.

Making good use of the new children's toys, I see! The kite is just super cute; I was wondering how it would actually look in game. (I decided to skip the toy-making machine.) Oh Elodie! She keeps cracking me up; that's pie all over her face from the pie eating contest. Well, Fiona may be a picky eater, but I'm sure her cousin will be able to help with that soon enough.

Here's the thing with Elodie - she had been nowhere near a pie.  It was summer, so the pie eating contest wasn't even available.  It was some sort of permanent make up associated with her nightwear that happened when she became an elder.  I've fixed it now, but yeah, tres bizarre.  I love the kite (and the drum and the jack-in-the-box...), but we all know I'm a sucker for the kid/toddler phase.

----

Sugar's teen birthday rolled around on a bright summer day.  She sat indian-style on the porch and listened to the grown ups laugh and chatter.  She could hear Fiona inside having her nap.  She wondered if life would feel this good when she was bigger.

She'd been keenly aware of her last day of childhood and her final hurrah was taking a joy ride on the sofa, which unfortunately meant aging up in that silly helmet.

To her relief, Sugar felt the world was mostly the same, though now it was easier to reach things.  She wouldn't mind being a teen at all.  Unsurprisingly, she was a natural cook.

Summer was flying by as far as Sugar was concerned.  She started learning new recipes and navigating the high school.  Fee learned to talk with the help of her grandpa.

He wanted her to be a sports star, but Fiona was having none of it.

Elodie, feeling the static of old age, frequently felt the need to "water" Fee, which was well enough, since this toddler was seemingly not yet old enough for her hydrophobia to manifest.

Sugar soaked up the sun in the park where her parents got engaged.  As with her childhood, she worried that every moment was fleeting.

Besides, it was already the end of Fee's toddlerhood, and that seemed far too soon.

Elodie took her to the cake after one last watering.

Desi and Sam had already decided to pay for Fiona to attend the Simsverse's most prestigious boarding school - Smuggsworth Prep.  So, seeing her get big enough to go was a bittersweet experience.

Cordelia read her a bedtime story and promised they'd spend their last day as a big family, enjoying the summer festival.

Mother and daughter rode together to the fiesta.

Sugar and her parents had arrived early.  Kyle promptly talked his daughter into competing in the hot dog eating contest.  She immediately caught the eye of a boy named Eddie.  This horrified the Watcher as he was the spitting image of Emmett Classic, but Sugar didn't know that.

She won the eating contest by leaps and bounds.  Sugar is not to be trifled with when it comes to food.

And Eddie Not Emmett got up the courage to introduce himself.

Meanwhile, Fee was learning how to skate with the help of her dad.

She wasn't bad at it.  She felt a little jealous that Sugar was over there securing a prom date while she was still just a kid.

She tried to get her face painted, but the artist thought making her look like a horrific monster would be just swell.  Honestly, Fee kind of liked it, but Grandma Desi made her go back and get it fixed.

Desi was secretly Fee's favorite.

The festival closed as night settled in, but Cordelia suggested they stay late and play one last water balloon battle before Fiona went to bed.  After all, the Smuggsworth limo would be getting her bright and early.

Everyone loved this idea.

Fiona was gonna miss everyone.  A lot.

She seemed to settle in quickly, though.  She called her mom after just a few days to excitedly report that she'd learned to fake sincerity.  She followed this up with an "I ... uh love you," and Cordelia realized she'd never know for sure again when her daughter was telling the truth.

Grandma Desi was fiendishly delighted.  Sam was just normal delighted.  They were, overall, super proud of the family they'd built together.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
Re: The Clojo 4x4 Dynasty - Last Hurrahs
« Reply #76 on: October 16, 2013, 12:07:46 AM »
Wow I have missed a lot! But I'm confused--Cordelia is the daughter of Sam and Sugar is the daughter of Clover, Sam's sister. So Cordelia is Sugar's cousin, not aunt, right? Does she just call her aunt because she's so much older? Anyway, Sugar is absolutely gorgeous. These new dynasties really speed along don't they?
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
« Reply #77 on: October 16, 2013, 12:10:42 AM »
Wow I have missed a lot! But I'm confused--Cordelia is the daughter of Sam and Sugar is the daughter of Clover, Sam's sister. So Cordelia is Sugar's cousin, not aunt, right? Does she just call her aunt because she's so much older? Anyway, Sugar is absolutely gorgeous. These new dynasties really speed along don't they?

Yeah, it's too confusing to maintain actual relationships in the house with the re-aging, so I figure she's allotted the respect of an aunt.  Things are going insanely fast.  Maxing jobs is the biggest challenge for me so far.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #78 on: October 16, 2013, 11:17:34 AM »

Emmett was the first thing I thought when I saw that Eddie kid. Then again, I guess that's easy with the generic townie face and the same hair. I love Sugar winning the contest so easily! Don't get between a chef and food, apparently. I've never played a hydrophobic; do they get a negatively moodlet every time they bathe? I should try that trait sometime.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #79 on: October 16, 2013, 11:38:06 AM »
*does double and triple takes at Eddie* Wow... that was a bit surreal XD  Appropriate though, somehow.  As was Sugar winning the eating contest hehehehehe

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #80 on: October 16, 2013, 11:48:48 AM »
I don't care if he looks like Emmett. I'd rather Sugar find someone a little more unique-looking.

I love her fashion sense, though. It reminds me of Champagne's with all the pink.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline hazelnut

• Watcher
« Reply #81 on: October 16, 2013, 03:36:03 PM »
She seemed to settle in quickly, though.  She called her mom after just a few days to excitedly report that she'd learned to fake sincerity. 

:D Well, if you can fake that...

Nice to see that Smuggsworth's concentrating in the essential social skills  ::).

I've never played a hydrophobic; do they get a negatively moodlet every time they bathe? I should try that trait sometime.

Yes.  They're Ok with showers but hate baths and swimming pools (and mine never seem to have the sense to stay out of either :().

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #82 on: October 16, 2013, 03:43:22 PM »
I know, right? I had to get rid of my waterside because my sim wouldn't stay away from it and it ruined her mood. Same with eco-friendly sims.

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
« Reply #83 on: October 16, 2013, 04:44:51 PM »
Emmett was the first thing I thought when I saw that Eddie kid. Then again, I guess that's easy with the generic townie face and the same hair. I love Sugar winning the contest so easily! Don't get between a chef and food, apparently. I've never played a hydrophobic; do they get a negatively moodlet every time they bathe? I should try that trait sometime.

OMG, it's the worst.  She cries tragically every time she has to bathe.  Part of the reason I sent her away for schooling.

*does double and triple takes at Eddie* Wow... that was a bit surreal XD  Appropriate though, somehow.  As was Sugar winning the eating contest hehehehehe

I think there was one in Clover's generation too ... yep, confirmed, check it out:

He's everywhere.

I don't care if he looks like Emmett. I'd rather Sugar find someone a little more unique-looking.

I love her fashion sense, though. It reminds me of Champagne's with all the pink.

Hey, every girl needs a prom date.  Sugar has a long future ahead of her.

:D Well, if you can fake that...

Nice to see that Smuggsworth's concentrating in the essential social skills  ::).

Yes.  They're Ok with showers but hate baths and swimming pools (and mine never seem to have the sense to stay out of either :().

That was exactly what the pop up said, "Hi Mom!  Today at prep school we learned how to fake sincerity.  I ... uh ... love you."  I laughed a lot.  Fee cries when she has to take showers.  It's awful.

I know, right? I had to get rid of my waterside because my sim wouldn't stay away from it and it ruined her mood. Same with eco-friendly sims.

It is pretty much the worst trait ever.  Even slob and clumsy have their moments.

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
Special Occasions
« Reply #84 on: October 16, 2013, 04:57:57 PM »
Sugar had her prom night.  She spent all day primping and readying herself for the big dance.

Little did she know that she'd somehow ended up with a Tragic Clown as a date.

He got stuck on the porch for a while, so Sugar had to go ahead on her own.  She copes very well with these setbacks.

And she still won prom queen, so all was not lost.  She definitely was not impressed with Tragic Clown Eddie, though.

Pepper has become kind of a jerk in her old age.  The Watcher had to stop this from happening during Horatio's basking time:

No turtles were harmed. 

Life went on as usual.  School, work, play.  Sugar learned her way around the herb garden.

And one not-so-special day, Sam left the family.

Everyone was home, mercifully.  He was able to say goodbye.

And after all, Sam has always been good natured.

Desi was not fiendishly delighted.  She was really upset.

But instead of rolling a wish to resurrect her husband, she wished to see Cordelia get married.  So, Cordelia made it happen the very next day.  Sugar went along early to oversee the catering.

The wedding saw new and old faces.  Including the prodigal daughter, looking much older these days!

And a special needs zombie who apparently knew Elodie.

The ceremony was casually beautiful, like Freddie's and Shawnya's had been.

Sugar thought it was oh-so-romantic

Cordelia dedicated the toast and cake cutting to her dad, who couldn't be there.

Desi went into the ladies room to have a cry about that.  And the wedding got an extra guest.

Desi never stays in a place very long without her Sam.

The wedding party crowded into the bathroom to say goodbye.  Desi was glad she hadn't worn pants.

It was a less-than-ideal homecoming for Fee.

They all tried to put on their bravest faces and make it through the rest of the reception.  Fee decided that since she had an A, she should stay and age up with Sugar that night.

Sugar had no problem with this at all.

The girls made beautiful young adults.  Full wardrobes in the special extra post after this one!

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
YA Clojos
« Reply #85 on: October 16, 2013, 05:00:30 PM »
Sugar:

Formal:

Sleep:

Swim:

Outerwear:

Fiona:

Formal:

Sleep:

Athletic:

Swim:

Outerwear:

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: The Clojo 4x4 Dynasty - Special Occasions
« Reply #86 on: October 16, 2013, 05:45:16 PM »
RIP Sam and Des.  I have to admit, it seems fitting that they went so close together.  And the girls are GORGEOUS!  I keep going back to look at the pictures lol

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
Re: The Clojo 4x4 Dynasty - Special Occasions
« Reply #88 on: October 16, 2013, 06:43:56 PM »

I hate Sugar's prom dress. It looks like the ones my mother would make me wear as a small child. See, there's a reason I hate baby pink and frills and bows. On the other hand, I loooove Fee's young adult outfits. I want them!

It's so sweet that Desi wished to see her daughter get married, got to see it, and then left to join her hubby. I think that evil woman was secretly a hopeless romantic, because seriously, so sweet. As for tragic clown Eddie and special needs zombie: just wow! Haha!

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
Genealogy
« Reply #89 on: October 18, 2013, 11:01:31 AM »
RIP Sam and Des.  I have to admit, it seems fitting that they went so close together.  And the girls are GORGEOUS!  I keep going back to look at the pictures lol

I'm really happy with both girls, though I def. want to introduce more unique features as we go.

Special needs zombie. Oh my. Laughed so hard I scared my cat.

It was my honest-to-god first thought

I hate Sugar's prom dress. It looks like the ones my mother would make me wear as a small child. See, there's a reason I hate baby pink and frills and bows. On the other hand, I loooove Fee's young adult outfits. I want them!

It's so sweet that Desi wished to see her daughter get married, got to see it, and then left to join her hubby. I think that evil woman was secretly a hopeless romantic, because seriously, so sweet. As for tragic clown Eddie and special needs zombie: just wow! Haha!

Haha, you must hate all of Sugar's fashion choices then, because she loves pink and bows and ruffles.  Desi actually did have the hopeless romantic trait, so good call on that one!  She was only evil in small spurts :)

----

While the girls were sorting out their young adult wardrobes, Kyle aged up to an elder.  The Watcher has still not given him normal person clothes for his elder years and will see to this soon enough.

The first thing Fee did after sorting out her outfits was to run upstairs and hit the university bucket.  Sadly, she didn't get any scholarships, but Fiona Clojo is not easily deterred.

"Cream Puff, you need a degree," she insisted to a bemused Sugar.  "It'll help you along with those requirements.  That's what I'm here for, to get you to that finish line!"

When that didn't immediately work, Fiona switched gears, "My cousin Rex is already there!  It'll be so much fun and you'll get to test your recipes out on new people.  Look at the pamphlet at least!!"

"If it's that important to you, Fee..." Sugar said.

"It is, it is, it is!" Fiona squealed, gathering her distant cousin into a hug.  "We're going to have such fun, Cream Puff.  You'll see."

That night, Fiona mentioned to Sugar that she would just be relieved to get back to landlocked civilization.  "This island gives me the heebie jeebs," she said.

So, the next day, Sugar arranged for their transport and began loading their things onto a taxi ship.

Fiona couldn't wait for what would honestly be her first taste of freedom.  No prefects, no headmistresses, no parents, no guardians, no nothing.

Their mothers saw them off with enthusiastic calls of encouragement.

Installing the patch (or having to re-place the family on fire island) appears to have re-set the world's weather settings, which works out perfectly as the girls arrive at University.  It will be fixed back to normal when they return to Isla Paradiso.  For now, the girls are seeing possibly the only snow they will ever encounter.

Fee insisted on joining the sorority.  "We're legacy," she said with her catty, white smile.  "My grandmother and your mom.  It's nicer housing and immediate status."

Sugar didn't really have any reason to argue.

To their surprise, there was another Clojo living in the sorority house.  This is Tera.  She has Shawnya's coloring and doesn't display as a relative.  She also does the "I'm streaking!" run while wearing clothes.  No clue.

Fee's cousin Rex shared her alien grandfather, who had partaken off too much nectar at that first Clojo wedding many fateful years ago.  He had been with her at Smuggsworth and she immediately sought him out, secretly hoping maybe he'd be a good spousal option for Sugar.

They were cordial to each other, but Sugar didn't roll any wishes.  Fiona suspected that Sugar was rather repressed.  After all, her strongest reaction to anything so far had been discovering the snack machine in the student union.

Fee didn't discuss it much with Rex, because he didn't know Sugar, but over many vigorous games of ping pong with her beloved cousin, she did decide it was up to her to break Sugar out of her shell.

"Come on, Cream Puff," she said.  "We're going out."

She thought starting with pool at the local dive would be a fitting opener.  Sugar wasn't bad for a beginner.

"The important thing," Fee said seriously, "is to look as alluring as possible.  Use the pool stick as a prop.  Watch me."

"Am I doing it?" Sugar asked.

"Not bad, Cream Puff," Fee said with brisk approval.

Once classes started, though, Fee was a bit preoccupied.  She had decided to major in communications and was scary good at it, though she didn't really know what she wanted in a career.  Something with power and rank and the ability to wear designer clothes.

Sugar's courseload was 3x the size of her cousin's, but she held up.  Fine arts was an interesting field of study for a girl who lost a friend because she tried to sketch her.  But, it was the relevant study for cooking, so she went with it.

Besides, the sorority house turned out to be the best fed housing on campus.  People showed up from all the other dorms first thing for Sugar's mushroom omelettes.

Despite the seeming lack of spark between Sugar and Rex, Fee desperately wanted her cousin to move to Isla Paradiso someday.  He had been her best friend since childhood and the only other partial alien she knew.  He was good people.

And he'd introduced her to Gus.

Sweet, brave, first kisser Gus.  Oh yes, Fiona liked him a lot.  She's been blogging about it.

She's avoided mentioning it to Sugar, though, who saw some pictures of her ancestors for the first time, courtesy of an elderly sorority sister.  "You probably got your black hair from Emmett," the sister said pointing to a picture.

Sugar turned a little green, seeing the spitting image of her current boyfriend.

"Just dump him," said the old sorority sister.  "You're a Clojo.  You're bound to have baggage.  No big."

Sugar sought comfort in her usual way.

anything