Author Topic: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread  (Read 775295 times)

Offline JudesSims

• Sim Addict - and Proud of It!
  • Watcher
Re: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread
« Reply #1500 on: June 20, 2014, 03:04:49 PM »

@judewright - I'll post the shell in the appropriate thread and then you can download it from there to complete.

Okay.  I'll watch for it.

Offline DisasterAhead

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #1501 on: June 20, 2014, 03:05:50 PM »

@DisasterAhead - Should have you something in a couple days.

Okay, thanks!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Dellena

« Reply #1502 on: June 20, 2014, 03:22:38 PM »
I would like to request a house for a 50x50 lot in Riverview.

Maybe a silly question - but where is the 50 x 50 lot in Riverview.  I can't find it.

Offline DisasterAhead

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #1503 on: June 20, 2014, 03:23:12 PM »
Oh, I placed across from the farmhouses.

I'll post a pic in a bit.

Offline DisasterAhead

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #1504 on: June 20, 2014, 03:30:33 PM »
Sorry for the double post but,

@Dellena  Here's a link to the pic of where I put it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/67lpotmfipkif32/Screenshot%202014-06-20%2015.20.02.png

Dellena

« Reply #1505 on: June 20, 2014, 04:09:41 PM »
Thanks - figured it out once you said where. :)  Have the rough structure done.

Offline DisasterAhead

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #1506 on: June 20, 2014, 05:06:45 PM »
@judewright

I forgot to mention that I also have the Ultra Lounge Laundry Set.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline JudesSims

• Sim Addict - and Proud of It!
  • Watcher
« Reply #1507 on: June 20, 2014, 05:08:08 PM »

@judewright

I forgot to mention that I also have the Ultra Lounge Laundry Set.

Good! I'll include it.

Offline DisasterAhead

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #1508 on: June 20, 2014, 05:09:10 PM »
Good! I'll include it.

Okay, Thanks!

Offline tamberleigh

• Nooboo
« Reply #1509 on: July 15, 2014, 06:02:05 PM »
All I ever do is make requests ...  ::)  and here's another one!

I've been trying to do this myself, but I can't seem to figure it out, so now I'm asking other people to do it for me.  I'd like a small room - on a 64x64 lot - with a small 8x8 or 10x10 room with this roof: 

I'd like it in one of the corners - there will be pony stables and paddocks around the lot as well, but I can maybe manage that myself.  Though I'd love a "barn" with a similar roof.  (Maybe big enough for one stall?  But that's not a necessity.)

I've tried pagoda roofs but they just don't look the same.  If anyone is willing to help me with this I'd be grateful!

Offline Rikki8528

• Occult
  • Sims 3 Fan
« Reply #1510 on: September 19, 2014, 12:17:19 PM »
I'd really like an Italian-style home for Monte Vista. Preferred furnished, cost maybe under 60,000, three bedrooms, two for adults(one with easel and guitar, other with futuristic design), one with twin beds, + nursery. Two floors, open plan kitchen, dining room and living room, one downstairs bathroom and two upstairs bathrooms. A small laundry room with dog stuff if furnished. Two car garage. Thank you!

Offline intl_incident

• You can call me Indy! :D
  • Occult
« Reply #1511 on: September 19, 2014, 12:45:52 PM »
I'd really like an Italian-style home for Monte Vista. Preferred furnished, cost maybe under 60,000, three bedrooms, two for adults(one with easel and guitar, other with futuristic design), one with twin beds, + nursery. Two floors, open plan kitchen, dining room and living room, one downstairs bathroom and two upstairs bathrooms. A small laundry room with dog stuff if furnished. Two car garage. Thank you!

Hi, Rikki -- I have gotten the itch to build something again, and I was just thinking about Monte Vista.  I will PM you with some additional questions.

Offline intl_incident

• You can call me Indy! :D
  • Occult
« Reply #1512 on: September 21, 2014, 06:43:18 PM »
Rikki -- Your Monte Vista house is finished! You can find it here: http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=21636.msg388159

Offline JodySuzanne1305

• Occult
« Reply #1513 on: October 12, 2014, 09:58:04 PM »
Requesting a shell... If anyone has time. Needing 4 bedroom, 3 bath, 2 story, somewhere around $200,000 on a 40x 40 lot. Would prefer: open kitchen/living room concept, kitchen island or bar, dinning room, master suite, large back yard, closets, laundry room, small office, spare room for alchemy, small pool, 2 car garage. Not sure what all will fit. The family is a couple with a young adult daughter and two twin children males about to become teens, one large bedroom they could share would be great OR two normal bedrooms that share a large bathroom. And if the adult daughter could have a bathroom suite connected to her room, that would be ideal. I have the following : Pets, SN, ambitions, DN, ST, Seasons, DV, WA, generations, master suite, high end loft. I'm picturing it off the road, red brick, white pillars wider that long, and large open windows in the front. Let me know if you're interested. I will do most of the decorating, I just want the shell. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline edrickz101

• Nooboo
« Reply #1514 on: December 04, 2014, 09:27:00 AM »
Greetings Everyone,

Pardon my intrusion in this forum. I am new here and I've been playing Sims 3 for a while! Thanks to Carl and Pam for making this lovely Sims forum. Anyways, let's start the ball rolling here. Have you guys heard of the game Gone Home? It's a First Person puzzle game. Basically you're a teenager you went home from a trip and you found the house empty. It's up to you to figure out what really happened. It's a cool game. The art done in the game was like living in one's real home. Anyways, I'm not going to promote the game and I'm really curious if someone can make that house. It's really huge! Like really huge! Swear! If you're playing that game, You'll get lost too. There are a lot of rooms and secret passages. Staircase go down somewhere, a greenhouse, some secret passage from behind the bookshelves. Sorry for spoiling.

Here's the map of the house. It's really neat. Building the house is one thing.

(source: Steam)

But decorating it to get the same feel. That's the challenge. It's pretty intense. It needs not to be perfect. Maybe some distinguishing features of the room can be there.

(Source: http://www.technobuffalo.com)

(Source: http://www.gonehomegame.com)

I just wanted to know if someone can actually make the house. I'm sure someone can build it. I hope someone can do it! :D There's no prize if someone can make it. Just testing if you guys are really good *evil laugh*. Prove me wrong :P

P.S.

If I'm posting this in the wrong sub-forum, admins can move it anyways :D