Author Topic: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread  (Read 315590 times)

Offline JudesSims

• Sim Addict - and Proud of It!
  • Watcher
Re: Building and Construction Requests Thread
« Reply #1500 on: June 20, 2014, 03:04:49 PM »

@judewright - I'll post the shell in the appropriate thread and then you can download it from there to complete.

Okay.  I'll watch for it.

Offline DisasterAhead

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #1501 on: June 20, 2014, 03:05:50 PM »

@DisasterAhead - Should have you something in a couple days.

Okay, thanks!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Dellena

« Reply #1502 on: June 20, 2014, 03:22:38 PM »
I would like to request a house for a 50x50 lot in Riverview.

Maybe a silly question - but where is the 50 x 50 lot in Riverview.  I can't find it.

Offline DisasterAhead

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #1503 on: June 20, 2014, 03:23:12 PM »
Oh, I placed across from the farmhouses.

I'll post a pic in a bit.

Offline DisasterAhead

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #1504 on: June 20, 2014, 03:30:33 PM »
Sorry for the double post but,

@Dellena  Here's a link to the pic of where I put it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/67lpotmfipkif32/Screenshot%202014-06-20%2015.20.02.png

Dellena

« Reply #1505 on: June 20, 2014, 04:09:41 PM »
Thanks - figured it out once you said where. :)  Have the rough structure done.

Offline DisasterAhead

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #1506 on: June 20, 2014, 05:06:45 PM »
@judewright

I forgot to mention that I also have the Ultra Lounge Laundry Set.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline JudesSims

• Sim Addict - and Proud of It!
  • Watcher
« Reply #1507 on: June 20, 2014, 05:08:08 PM »

@judewright

I forgot to mention that I also have the Ultra Lounge Laundry Set.

Good! I'll include it.

Offline DisasterAhead

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #1508 on: June 20, 2014, 05:09:10 PM »
Good! I'll include it.

Okay, Thanks!

Offline tamberleigh

• Nooboo
« Reply #1509 on: July 15, 2014, 06:02:05 PM »
All I ever do is make requests ...  ::)  and here's another one!

I've been trying to do this myself, but I can't seem to figure it out, so now I'm asking other people to do it for me.  I'd like a small room - on a 64x64 lot - with a small 8x8 or 10x10 room with this roof: 

I'd like it in one of the corners - there will be pony stables and paddocks around the lot as well, but I can maybe manage that myself.  Though I'd love a "barn" with a similar roof.  (Maybe big enough for one stall?  But that's not a necessity.)

I've tried pagoda roofs but they just don't look the same.  If anyone is willing to help me with this I'd be grateful!

Offline Rikki8528

• Immortal
  • Sims 3 Fan
« Reply #1510 on: September 19, 2014, 12:17:19 PM »
I'd really like an Italian-style home for Monte Vista. Preferred furnished, cost maybe under 60,000, three bedrooms, two for adults(one with easel and guitar, other with futuristic design), one with twin beds, + nursery. Two floors, open plan kitchen, dining room and living room, one downstairs bathroom and two upstairs bathrooms. A small laundry room with dog stuff if furnished. Two car garage. Thank you!

Offline intl_incident

• You can call me Indy! :D
  • Occult
« Reply #1511 on: September 19, 2014, 12:45:52 PM »
I'd really like an Italian-style home for Monte Vista. Preferred furnished, cost maybe under 60,000, three bedrooms, two for adults(one with easel and guitar, other with futuristic design), one with twin beds, + nursery. Two floors, open plan kitchen, dining room and living room, one downstairs bathroom and two upstairs bathrooms. A small laundry room with dog stuff if furnished. Two car garage. Thank you!

Hi, Rikki -- I have gotten the itch to build something again, and I was just thinking about Monte Vista.  I will PM you with some additional questions.

Offline intl_incident

• You can call me Indy! :D
  • Occult
« Reply #1512 on: September 21, 2014, 06:43:18 PM »
Rikki -- Your Monte Vista house is finished! You can find it here: http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=21636.msg388159

Offline JodySuzanne1305

• Occult
« Reply #1513 on: October 12, 2014, 09:58:04 PM »
Requesting a shell... If anyone has time. Needing 4 bedroom, 3 bath, 2 story, somewhere around $200,000 on a 40x 40 lot. Would prefer: open kitchen/living room concept, kitchen island or bar, dinning room, master suite, large back yard, closets, laundry room, small office, spare room for alchemy, small pool, 2 car garage. Not sure what all will fit. The family is a couple with a young adult daughter and two twin children males about to become teens, one large bedroom they could share would be great OR two normal bedrooms that share a large bathroom. And if the adult daughter could have a bathroom suite connected to her room, that would be ideal. I have the following : Pets, SN, ambitions, DN, ST, Seasons, DV, WA, generations, master suite, high end loft. I'm picturing it off the road, red brick, white pillars wider that long, and large open windows in the front. Let me know if you're interested. I will do most of the decorating, I just want the shell. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline edrickz101

• NPC
« Reply #1514 on: December 04, 2014, 09:27:00 AM »
Greetings Everyone,

Pardon my intrusion in this forum. I am new here and I've been playing Sims 3 for a while! Thanks to Carl and Pam for making this lovely Sims forum. Anyways, let's start the ball rolling here. Have you guys heard of the game Gone Home? It's a First Person puzzle game. Basically you're a teenager you went home from a trip and you found the house empty. It's up to you to figure out what really happened. It's a cool game. The art done in the game was like living in one's real home. Anyways, I'm not going to promote the game and I'm really curious if someone can make that house. It's really huge! Like really huge! Swear! If you're playing that game, You'll get lost too. There are a lot of rooms and secret passages. Staircase go down somewhere, a greenhouse, some secret passage from behind the bookshelves. Sorry for spoiling.

Here's the map of the house. It's really neat. Building the house is one thing.

(source: Steam)

But decorating it to get the same feel. That's the challenge. It's pretty intense. It needs not to be perfect. Maybe some distinguishing features of the room can be there.

(Source: http://www.technobuffalo.com)

(Source: http://www.gonehomegame.com)

I just wanted to know if someone can actually make the house. I'm sure someone can build it. I hope someone can do it! :D There's no prize if someone can make it. Just testing if you guys are really good *evil laugh*. Prove me wrong :P

P.S.

If I'm posting this in the wrong sub-forum, admins can move it anyways :D

Online Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Oh, she wanna creep like ivy?
« Reply #1515 on: December 04, 2014, 09:39:07 AM »
Hi edrickz, and welcome to the forum!

It looks like a nice idea for a build, and the included floorplan is great too. However, I'm merging this with the Building Requests thread. :)
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / DecaDynasty

Offline RunAmokSims

• Immortal
« Reply #1516 on: July 04, 2015, 09:22:11 PM »
I'm wondering if it's okay to post a link to a thread I made on the official forums?   It's requesting builds to fill a player created world.  If  someone will let me know it's okay I'll post it.

Offline Brooksy147

• NPC
Can sombody build me a house?
« Reply #1517 on: July 31, 2015, 12:59:49 AM »
Hello,

I'm new to this so sorry if I have posted in the wrong section!

I'm looking for sombody who can kindly help me build a house that I love.

The house is near where I live and is huge and I have managed to get some blueprints.

If sombody is kind enough to help, can you please let me know?

Thankyou,
Rob

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #1518 on: July 31, 2015, 01:24:05 PM »
Hi Brooksy,

You've posted your request in the right section. Unless you're looking for someone to build a house for Sims 4?

If you're looking for help building a house in Sims 3, I might be able to help. I can't promise though, it really depends on how detailed you want/need the house to be.

If you'd like to share more details, please pm me. :)

MrsFlynn
New Members, Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * -- Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Offline Dragonsgirl

• Nooboo
« Reply #1519 on: October 04, 2015, 10:18:05 PM »
Just wondering if everyone is leaving Sims 3? Haven't seen anything new in a while :(

I hope I'm posting this in the right spot, it's been a while since I've asked for anything. :/

If anyone is still out there, I hope they would be willing to help me. *Please*
I'm looking for a 5+ bdrm, 3+ bath house. With an open Kitchen & Dining Area, Sitting room & Living room can also be open w/fireplace.
The house must be a farm type house with a barn big enough for 3 horses and field for them as well to learn jumping & racing skills.
My family also has 3 dogs. I would like to have 2 master suites w/bath. 1 of the rooms must be a nursery for twins (1 boy 1 girl), then a teen girls bedroom and the last bedroom a guest/butler w/own bath. No more than 2 stories, no basement unless it's a walk-out. I would also like to have a laundry/mud room.

I have Base game, Pets, Generations, UNI, World Adventures, High End Loft, Late Night, Town Life. As for store stuff, I have all most all of it, so it's not a problem.
Something kind of like this:

Please and Thank you,
Dragon :)

*Edit* I play mostly in Appaloosa Plains, but it can also be for Riverview.*

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #1520 on: October 04, 2015, 10:36:20 PM »
Hi Dragonsgirl,

We're still around and active. You may find something close to what your looking for in a stickied thread called:

Topic: Building Shells - To be Furnished
http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,4199.0.html

Specifically this one:

Old American Farmhouse Stable
http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,4199.msg370324.html#msg370324

Hope this helps, :)

MrsFlynn
New Members, Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * -- Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Offline Dragonsgirl

• Nooboo
« Reply #1521 on: October 05, 2015, 12:33:24 AM »
Hi Dragonsgirl,

We're still around and active. You may find something close to what your looking for in a stickied thread called:

Topic: Building Shells - To be Furnished
http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,4199.0.html

Specifically this one:

Old American Farmhouse Stable
http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,4199.msg370324.html#msg370324

Hope this helps, :)

MrsFlynn

I have that one, because she made the original one for me without the barn, but I'm looking for a "newer" one that looks more like the picture because the Farmhouse with Stables doesn't really match Appaloosa Plains. And I've tried to updated it to look more fitting and just can't seem to get it just right. I can't really build that well otherwise I'd just take a make a new house in place of the Old American. :/

But, thank you for helping me. Maybe someone else will have an idea or maybe I can get Dellena to come back and build me one.... *crosses fingers and wishes*

Offline Lmnop

• NPC
« Reply #1522 on: November 17, 2015, 04:57:52 PM »
I have a request! Kind of a hard request, but I'll give it a go.

I was wondering if anyone could find or could build a simple and plain, but also cool and... IDK (I don't know), hipster-esque (?) house for my four ambitions-based sims. I'm looking for a house that is two story and doesn't look like a regular family home. Possibly a townhouse if big enough, needs to hold four sims, a dalmatian, a cat and have a little room to expand if one or two sims get together or find other partners (two guys, two girls). I'm pretty sure I'm going to put it in Evansdale County, but it might go in Twinbrook.

Basically I want a place to suit my sims; there are four of them, a "pastel goth" who is a painter/sculptor and blogger, a charismatic but professional firefighter, a dark "edgy" and tough ghost hunter, and a "hipster" eco-friendly inventor. I was hoping for it to have a modern feel, but being plain and simple with some quirky touches, just generally a little different. It's gotta be nice, but can't be upscale or too rich looking. I like layouts which aren't too closed off, partially open-concept while the rooms are distinct. I want it to seem cool, and a little nicer, but really chill. Minimum landscaping if any, just a path from the front door and maybe some flowers and a tree or two to rake up in fall.

The house has gotta have little areas around the house which have to do with their professions... like an area for the inventing table and sculpting station without being in the garage or basement. Maybe specific areas built off of the living room or entryway for inventing rather than just having an office, which I think would be boring. It can't be a huge house, but big enough to walk around or throw a party. It would need 4 upstairs bedrooms and 1 downstairs bedroom, cool kitchen with breakfast bar, small attached dining area, at least two bathrooms with a space for laundry or tiny laundry room, living room, garage and backdoor. I like big windows, and an area for painting and sculpting. Maybe attached room with the inventing table from the living room, kinda separated but not a closed off room. IDK I don't have great building skills. Just something different.

Pretty please and thank you :) Sorry for the long post

Offline smilesdude98

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #1523 on: July 04, 2016, 03:01:49 PM »

I have that one, because she made the original one for me without the barn, but I'm looking for a "newer" one that looks more like the picture because the Farmhouse with Stables doesn't really match Appaloosa Plains. And I've tried to updated it to look more fitting and just can't seem to get it just right. I can't really build that well otherwise I'd just take a make a new house in place of the Old American. :/

But, thank you for helping me. Maybe someone else will have an idea or maybe I can get Dellena to come back and build me one.... *crosses fingers and wishes*

Dragonsgirl, I just recently started building in Sims 3 again. If you are still looking for this, I'll try to build one to suit your needs. If there's room on the lot for it, would you like the chickens, cow corral store content, and a gardening area to make it like a whole farm?

Offline Elizabeth

• NPC
Mermaid house needed
« Reply #1524 on: October 24, 2016, 10:18:37 PM »
I need a lovely gothic mermaid style house please!

anything