Author Topic: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread  (Read 774250 times)

Offline FireRaye93

• Townie
  • I am burdened with glorious plumbobs.
Re: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread
« Reply #1275 on: December 05, 2012, 08:39:23 AM »
Norenegonc,

I'm loving the interior so far. That coat check is completely unexpected, but I like it there a lot. I'm a bit apprehensive about the fenced in decorations right in front of it though. I think it clutters up the space. Perhaps if it was one square in the middle with that fence or maybe if it was a completely different fence.  :-\ I'm not sure. The bathroom that you have is fine, I'm just concerned that Sims won't be able to use the toilets, since they are 1x1 squares it looks like. Will they be able to use the 1x1 squares with no problem? It's okay if the bathroom is made so only one Sim can go at a time.

Other than that, I love what you've done so far. It looks great.
Sometimes a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.

Offline norenegonc

• Occult
« Reply #1276 on: December 05, 2012, 05:16:00 PM »
Norenegonc,

I'm loving the interior so far. That coat check is completely unexpected, but I like it there a lot. I'm a bit apprehensive about the fenced in decorations right in front of it though. I think it clutters up the space. Perhaps if it was one square in the middle with that fence or maybe if it was a completely different fence.  :-\ I'm not sure. The bathroom that you have is fine, I'm just concerned that Sims won't be able to use the toilets, since they are 1x1 squares it looks like. Will they be able to use the 1x1 squares with no problem? It's okay if the bathroom is made so only one Sim can go at a time.

Other than that, I love what you've done so far. It looks great.

No idea about the bathroom so I just fixed it :) And everything is good now, here is the link!

The Knight

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline FireRaye93

• Townie
  • I am burdened with glorious plumbobs.
« Reply #1277 on: December 06, 2012, 07:52:27 AM »
Norengonc,

It's wonderful. I've already installed it in my game and it's been the hotspot three nights in a row! Sims are loving it.
Sometimes a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.

Offline norenegonc

• Occult
« Reply #1278 on: December 06, 2012, 02:05:38 PM »
Norengonc,

It's wonderful. I've already installed it in my game and it's been the hotspot three nights in a row! Sims are loving it.

So nice to hear you and your sims are enjoying it :D Let me know if there are any routing issues, I was not able to try it out, but it looks like all the stairs should work fine :)

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #1279 on: December 08, 2012, 07:26:33 PM »
I'm not sure if this is the right place, I hope so, if not mods please forgive me! I was hoping someone could make the Halliwell Manor for me? photo here I need it for a 60x60 lot, landscaping is not key, I just want it to look like the Manor. Is this even possible?

Offline norenegonc

• Occult
« Reply #1280 on: December 08, 2012, 07:56:05 PM »
I'm not sure if this is the right place, I hope so, if not mods please forgive me! I was hoping someone could make the Halliwell Manor for me? photo here I need it for a 60x60 lot, landscaping is not key, I just want it to look like the Manor. Is this even possible?

Not certain if we are allowed to link to other websites here so if it is not, I do apologise. I tried to search this website but it looks like no one has attempted this build :) Anyway, I figured with a well known house like that there would be a few builds out there. Here are the ones I located -

links to custom content site/builds containing custom content removed by Adriana - please read rule 5 of the Forum Rules for our custom content linking policy

In any case if none of these work for you, maybe someone who is familiar with the show can work on it :) Sorry I wouldn't know where to begin hah.

Edit - Sorry the links were removed, sorry about that, I thought they would be okay since the builds didn't have any CC, but I think we aren't allowed to link to any sites with CC in general, sorry mods :)

Offline SadieHamming

• Immortal
  • Call me Sadie :)
« Reply #1281 on: December 09, 2012, 01:09:59 AM »
Esther, I think I may be able to build it for you. I built a house that was similar, and I do believe it is possible. If you wouldn't mind me building this for you, of course.  I would love a challenge like this.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #1282 on: December 09, 2012, 10:12:31 AM »
Sorry I didn't get to see them Norennegonc. Sounds good Sadie!

Offline SadieHamming

• Immortal
  • Call me Sadie :)
« Reply #1283 on: December 09, 2012, 10:33:42 AM »
Sorry I didn't get to see them Norennegonc. Sounds good Sadie!
Cool, I'll pm you with some questions.

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #1284 on: December 09, 2012, 11:15:52 AM »
Cool, I'll pm you with some questions.
Ok!

Offline lunaura

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #1285 on: January 05, 2013, 03:18:27 AM »
Bumping my request from a while ago.. Let me know if this is inappropriate.

EPs: WA, AMB, LN, GEN, SHOW, PETS, SUPER, SEASONS
SPs: High End Loft, Fast Lane, Outdoor Living, Town Life, Master Suite, Sweet Treats, Diesel
No Store, please

I've been having problems with figuring out how to make my own houses/landscaping. I normally have to take a premade one from somewhere and redo the inside to fit my idea.

What I would love to see is a type of 'ruin' castle, more rustic than the palaces around, with a large garden (harvestable and non), pool (with place for hot tub), and a small family graveyard on the outside. On the inside, a turret/tower and a hidden room or two with a solarium/sunroom. The inside can be a shell, depending on what you're willing to put into it. There are a few rooms I've been looking for, such as a master suite with a full powder room, a 'lab', and a laundry room. I got the magic pack (book and the cauldron/crystal ball), and am wanting a hidden room for all that, as well as for what came with the Supernatural Expansion.

Sorry if that seems confusing. Let me know if you have any questions.

The type of castle I'm thinking of, is something like the Rookery that came in the House Library with Generations. That is a wonderful house, just very small for my tastes. I want something where I can have a large family living there with a butler.

Offline Rhapsody2312

• Townie
« Reply #1286 on: January 07, 2013, 01:53:49 AM »
Bumping my request from a while ago.. Let me know if this is inappropriate.

EPs: WA, AMB, LN, GEN, SHOW, PETS, SUPER, SEASONS
SPs: High End Loft, Fast Lane, Outdoor Living, Town Life, Master Suite, Sweet Treats, Diesel
No Store, please

I've been having problems with figuring out how to make my own houses/landscaping. I normally have to take a premade one from somewhere and redo the inside to fit my idea.

What I would love to see is a type of 'ruin' castle, more rustic than the palaces around, with a large garden (harvestable and non), pool (with place for hot tub), and a small family graveyard on the outside. On the inside, a turret/tower and a hidden room or two with a solarium/sunroom. The inside can be a shell, depending on what you're willing to put into it. There are a few rooms I've been looking for, such as a master suite with a full powder room, a 'lab', and a laundry room. I got the magic pack (book and the cauldron/crystal ball), and am wanting a hidden room for all that, as well as for what came with the Supernatural Expansion.

Sorry if that seems confusing. Let me know if you have any questions.

The type of castle I'm thinking of, is something like the Rookery that came in the House Library with Generations. That is a wonderful house, just very small for my tastes. I want something where I can have a large family living there with a butler.

I'd be interested in attempting this, though I don't have all the stuff packs or expansions you do. If that's not a problem, I can probably have it ready by the end of the week latest. I just need to know what lot size you'd like?
Listen to the mustn'ts child, Listen to the don'ts;
Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles and the won'ts.
Listen to the never-haves, then listen close to me;
Anything can happen, child; anything can be.

Offline DarkmetalScorpian

• The Malady of Sim Nation
  • Townie
« Reply #1287 on: January 12, 2013, 11:39:02 AM »
Request: An empty world with five distinct "districts." Four of them should be similar to Pleasantview, Strangetown, Bluewater Village, and Downtown. the last one can be whatever you'd like but no fantasy or futuristic themes.

I have all EP's and SP's

Offline lunaura

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #1288 on: January 14, 2013, 02:26:57 AM »
I'd be interested in attempting this, though I don't have all the stuff packs or expansions you do. If that's not a problem, I can probably have it ready by the end of the week latest. I just need to know what lot size you'd like?

40x40+, for the lot size, seeing as I would like a large house and lawn. And you not having all the expansions or stuff packs isn't a problem. Thank you for even being interested in this.

Offline JudesSims

• Sim Addict - and Proud of It!
  • Watcher
« Reply #1289 on: January 14, 2013, 11:22:29 AM »
Hi guys,

I'm requesting a five bedroom (including nursery) one story house that will be suitable for a long-term generational game. Please build on 40x40 lot. Bedrooms: master, in-law suite, nursery with two cribs, boys room with 2 twin beds, girls room with 2 twin beds. I will also need a skilling room and office/study with computer.

Basement should include entertainment area (pool table, large screen tv, games, etc), exercise area, as well as an area for nectar making. The skill room with sculpting and inventing, etc can be located in the basement instead of on main level if necessary. a bathroom with shower should be located nearby to put out fires on sims that have gotten too close to the flames. This house can be built on a foundation or not, your choice.

Exterior: two stall barn for horses (nectar area can be below instead of in basement), greenhouse using Stones Throw set, pool area and kids playground. Two car Garage or parking spaces either attached or not.

I'll be using this house for a Random Town Jump project that I am planning so it will be moved from town to town. I think a fairly modern style house will be most suitable to fit esthetically in most towns.

I have all EPs and all SPs. I also have all store items and towns. No budget for this house but please keep accessories on the low side to prevent slow loading and game play.

Thank you for considering this build.

Jude