Author Topic: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread  (Read 368859 times)

Offline SadieHamming

• Watcher
  • Call me Sadie :)
Re: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread
« Reply #1350 on: May 01, 2013, 03:38:43 PM »
Hey Sadie! That would be awesome :)
Cool  :D, i'll PM you with some questions.

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #1351 on: May 18, 2013, 03:16:09 PM »
Axiom, your house is up and completed! Enjoy the build. Sorry it took so long. I wanted to make sure it was perfect.
Bubbles's Workshop
Friends are like potatoes; if you eat them, they die. My friends friend.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #1352 on: May 23, 2013, 03:02:08 AM »
I have a semi-unusual request:

A house (preferably orange) in the shape of a butterfly from an overhead view. I'd like it to have the style of a Lunar Lakes home, and also appear to almost be suspended from the ground--again, like a Lunar Lakes house. I plan to place this house in Lunar Lakes, so please include some of the trees etc. from that world. I need a master bedroom, nursery, kids room, kitchen, living room, and at least three bathrooms, and an "activities" room (if it will fit).

I own all released expansion packs and High-End Loft Stuff, as well as Lunar Lakes, Sunlit Tides, Aurora Skies, and Monte Vista from the store. Otherwise, I have next-to-no store build/buy content.

Thanks so much to anyone who chooses to undertake this build! PM me if you have more questions.
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline napoleonwrasse

• Townie
  • I'm a long time simmer who mostly builds.
    • Sims 3 Houses and Misc. items
« Reply #1353 on: June 04, 2013, 09:23:25 PM »

A house (preferably orange) in the shape of a butterfly from an overhead view. I'd like it to have the style of a Lunar Lakes home, and also appear to almost be suspended from the ground--again, like a Lunar Lakes house. I plan to place this house in Lunar Lakes, so please include some of the trees etc. from that world. I need a master bedroom, nursery, kids room, kitchen, living room, and at least three bathrooms, and an "activities" room (if it will fit).

I own all released expansion packs and High-End Loft Stuff, as well as Lunar Lakes, Sunlit Tides, Aurora Skies, and Monte Vista from the store. Otherwise, I have next-to-no store build/buy content.

Thanks so much to anyone who chooses to undertake this build! PM me if you have more questions.
I'd like to take this one! I'll PM you.

Offline svknight

• NPC
« Reply #1354 on: June 11, 2013, 08:31:19 PM »
Hi, can I request a modern home please? Preferably in a 30x30 lot. No CC, store or SP items(I don't have any stuff packs) and only items from WA, AMB, LN, GEN, SN, UL, & Seasons(only have these). If possible please use top tiered items(items that have high values in them like energy 10 beds and/or chairs that gives maximum comfort). Price limit is about 300,000. Oh and if it's possible please leave room for a sprinkler garden. Thanks in advance and hope it isn't much.

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #1355 on: June 12, 2013, 11:23:43 AM »
Welcome to the forum Svknight! I would be happy to take up this build. How many bedrooms/bathrooms would you like? Would you like any particular skilling items or special rooms? Just so you know, it may take a few weeks because I've got lots of revision to do for end of year tests.
Bubbles's Workshop
Friends are like potatoes; if you eat them, they die. My friends friend.

Offline svknight

• NPC
« Reply #1356 on: June 12, 2013, 12:56:39 PM »
Welcome to the forum Svknight! I would be happy to take up this build. How many bedrooms/bathrooms would you like? Would you like any particular skilling items or special rooms? Just so you know, it may take a few weeks because I've got lots of revision to do for end of year tests.
Thanks! I think a place for an easel and some musical instruments would be nice. I'll leave the number of bathrooms up to you. As for the bedrooms, I think 2-3 should be fine.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline napoleonwrasse

• Townie
  • I'm a long time simmer who mostly builds.
    • Sims 3 Houses and Misc. items
« Reply #1357 on: June 14, 2013, 03:16:35 PM »

azokka361, your house is finished!
Download here

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
  • Every puzzle has an answer
« Reply #1358 on: June 17, 2013, 10:06:08 AM »
I'd like to put in a request. I want a house that would be perfect for the Big Brother Project. The link is there, but I'll give you a (specific) summary of what I want:
  • Two large bedrooms, one for four boys and one for four girls (YA/Adult)
  • Two communal bathrooms (again, one for girls, one for boys)
  • Special HoH room which is the only room with electronics (game machines, television, stereo, etc)
  • No other electronics can be around the house but I still want the rest of the house to be modern
  • Must have burglar and fire alarms
  • Large celebrity gates from Late Night
  • Confession Cam Room -- basically where they can share their thoughts with the Big Brother (i.e me  ;) )
  • Separate Skilling Room (empty, but large enough to hold big skill items, such as several sculpting stations)
  • Large sitting/lounge area with a few non-electronic games (i.e foosball, chess, etc) and bookshelves/armchairs/lamps/that sort of thing
  • Large kitchen and dining room
  • Swimming pool and hot tub!
  • No max price or size but I don't want loading times to be too long

That's basically it. I have all expansions except Showtime and University and no stuff packs. I also have the following worlds and their content:

Dragon Valley (Gold - plus venue)
Sunlit Tides (Gold - includes venue)
Lucky Palms (Standard - no venue)
Monte Vista (Standard - no venue)
Barnacle Bay
Aurora Skies (Standard - no venue)

Please don't use any other store content because I don't have much outside of that.

Have fun!  :D
** My Stories **

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research." - Sherlock

Offline fortheloveofcake

• Immortal
« Reply #1359 on: June 17, 2013, 03:34:22 PM »
I'd like to put in a request. I want a house that would be perfect for the Big Brother Project. The link is there, but I'll give you a (specific) summary of what I want:
  • Two large bedrooms, one for four boys and one for four girls (YA/Adult)
  • Two communal bathrooms (again, one for girls, one for boys)
  • Special HoH room which is the only room with electronics (game machines, television, stereo, etc)
  • No other electronics can be around the house but I still want the rest of the house to be modern
  • Must have burglar and fire alarms
  • Large celebrity gates from Late Night
  • Confession Cam Room -- basically where they can share their thoughts with the Big Brother (i.e me  ;) )
  • Separate Skilling Room (empty, but large enough to hold big skill items, such as several sculpting stations)
  • Large sitting/lounge area with a few non-electronic games (i.e foosball, chess, etc) and bookshelves/armchairs/lamps/that sort of thing
  • Large kitchen and dining room
  • Swimming pool and hot tub!
  • No max price or size but I don't want loading times to be too long

That's basically it. I have all expansions except Showtime and University and no stuff packs. I also have the following worlds and their content:

Dragon Valley (Gold - plus venue)
Sunlit Tides (Gold - includes venue)
Lucky Palms (Standard - no venue)
Monte Vista (Standard - no venue)
Barnacle Bay
Aurora Skies (Standard - no venue)

Please don't use any other store content because I don't have much outside of that.

Have fun!  :D

I would like to give this a try! and particular lot size in mind? Or budget?

When you live, live with your soul, not with your time.
When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind.
When you want to be something, the world can't define, open up your eyes.

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
« Reply #1360 on: June 17, 2013, 04:05:13 PM »
Go crazy with the budget! Any lot size between about 30x30 to 50x50 would be good  :)
** My Stories **

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research." - Sherlock

Offline fortheloveofcake

• Immortal
« Reply #1361 on: June 17, 2013, 05:08:41 PM »
Ok!! I'll try to have it done by the end of the week!

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
« Reply #1362 on: June 18, 2013, 02:16:10 AM »
Thanks, fortheloveofcake! Will it be okay to use it in a story?
** My Stories **

Offline fortheloveofcake

• Immortal
« Reply #1363 on: June 18, 2013, 09:15:16 AM »
Absolutely you can use it however you like!  :)

Offline Fuzzle139

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #1364 on: June 18, 2013, 08:39:02 PM »

Why do I get the feeling I know EXACTLY who this house is for? =p

Offline fortheloveofcake

• Immortal
« Reply #1365 on: June 23, 2013, 12:31:44 PM »
Snuffles, still working on your house, my weekend got a bit crazier than expected. I should have it done in the next few days!

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
« Reply #1366 on: June 23, 2013, 02:14:27 PM »
That's fine. I've had a busy weekend myself! Take your time so that it's just right  :D
** My Stories **

Offline Cathair1

• Captain Grammar
  • Townie
« Reply #1367 on: June 23, 2013, 02:19:01 PM »
Hello everybody!

I have a rather large request, I hope it isn't any trouble!

I'm trying to fill up pretty much every empty lot in in Sunset Valley with houses because I've gotten tired of the current game generated people and I want more families to move in - I'm hoping plenty of houses will prompt the game to fill them and there will be a variety of people.

I'm looking for a modern, suburban type house, about medium size, with anywhere from 2 to 4 bedrooms (preferably 3). The lot size can be 20x30, 30x30, 30x40, and 40x40 because that tends to be the lot sizes of the available ones I've seen, but I'm leaning more towards 30x30 and 30x40. Price preferably up to 90,000 furnished. I'm thinking more family oriented, with kid bedrooms and maybe a treehouse or something, but you don't have to go all out. I have Generations, Seasons, and the Town Life stuff pack. I really don't care about color scheme or pools or anything, let your creative juices flow! I just don't have the time or patience to build that many houses.

I would really like multiple submissions just to fill the slots but I don't want to create any trouble for anybody so I would be ecstatic just to get one! If anybody has questions about something I haven't answered in this spiel, please ask because I want this to be as easy as possible for everybody! If anybody wants to help me I would be so very happy and grateful or you taking the time to build these for me!

The only reason I'm requesting these is because the houses available in the swap shop are too much Simoleons or use EPs I don't have. If anybody actually finds a house that meets my needs that I have skipped over it would be awesome if somebody directs me to it.

Thanks in advance!
I'm what you call a "schmorgesborg" of emotions.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #1368 on: June 23, 2013, 08:36:52 PM »
Hello everybody!

I have a rather large request, I hope it isn't any trouble!

I'm trying to fill up pretty much every empty lot in in Sunset Valley with houses because I've gotten tired of the current game generated people and I want more families to move in - I'm hoping plenty of houses will prompt the game to fill them and there will be a variety of people.

I'm looking for a modern, suburban type house, about medium size, with anywhere from 2 to 4 bedrooms (preferably 3). The lot size can be 20x30, 30x30, 30x40, and 40x40 because that tends to be the lot sizes of the available ones I've seen, but I'm leaning more towards 30x30 and 30x40. Price preferably up to 90,000 furnished. I'm thinking more family oriented, with kid bedrooms and maybe a treehouse or something, but you don't have to go all out. I have Generations, Seasons, and the Town Life stuff pack. I really don't care about color scheme or pools or anything, let your creative juices flow! I just don't have the time or patience to build that many houses.

I would really like multiple submissions just to fill the slots but I don't want to create any trouble for anybody so I would be ecstatic just to get one! If anybody has questions about something I haven't answered in this spiel, please ask because I want this to be as easy as possible for everybody! If anybody wants to help me I would be so very happy and grateful or you taking the time to build these for me!

The only reason I'm requesting these is because the houses available in the swap shop are too much Simoleons or use EPs I don't have. If anybody actually finds a house that meets my needs that I have skipped over it would be awesome if somebody directs me to it.

Thanks in advance!
I need a break from my current project so I'd be happy to have a shot at this.
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline Cathair1

• Captain Grammar
  • Townie
« Reply #1369 on: June 23, 2013, 10:45:55 PM »
I need a break from my current project so I'd be happy to have a shot at this.

Awesome! Thanks so much!

Offline bunso

• Your friendly kabarkada
  • Llama Wrangler
  • I want to be your friend.
« Reply #1370 on: June 25, 2013, 06:28:32 AM »
Hello everyone! :)

Hope you're all doing good.

I would like to request, if it's not too much to ask, a large-size family house. I prefer it to be a single-storey house with 3 bedrooms (1 for the parents, 1 for the teens, and 1 for the babies) and 2 bathrooms. A garage with 2 parking lots, a pool and a hot tub, a living room with a fireplace, a study room for the kids, an entertainment room for the family where they can bond together (I'm kind of a family-oriented person  ;) ).

I have an EP for the following: Amb, LN, Gen, ST, SN, and Seasons. I don't have any SP and store content. I preferably like to put this house on Sunset Valley.

PM for any questions.

Thank you in advance!  ;D

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #1371 on: June 26, 2013, 02:01:58 AM »
I really want to request a big 60x60 mansion house, that can fit on the Summerhill empty lot in Sunset Valley. And the house should be fit for party and gardening(sprinklers). 4 beds+3 bathrooms+study room+entertainment room+collection room(fishes or cut rocks)+3 parking space or garage and others fit for house living. I am not a great builder, but my laptop crashes everytime when I enter Build mode, so I always used premade houses.
Notes:
I have only base game.
I have no store content.
Please upload in .package format which can be found in Library in Sims folder, you have to sort which one. And please compress that file to zip or rar before attachment/uploading, as I found out there is file limitation in attachment.
Simpack intallation doesn't work for me[unregistered=code invalid everytime and can't connect internet everytime]. I play game without launcher.
I will be waiting for the upload.
Chetan.
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

by Swirl~Girl

Offline intl_incident

• You can call me Indy! :D
  • Occult
« Reply #1372 on: June 26, 2013, 10:57:41 AM »
I would like to request, if it's not too much to ask, a large-size family house. I prefer it to be a single-storey house with 3 bedrooms (1 for the parents, 1 for the teens, and 1 for the babies) and 2 bathrooms. A garage with 2 parking lots, a pool and a hot tub, a living room with a fireplace, a study room for the kids, an entertainment room for the family where they can bond together (I'm kind of a family-oriented person  ;) ).

Hi, bunso -- I will take a shot at this one if you like.  Will PM you for additional details.

I'm looking for a modern, suburban type house, about medium size, with anywhere from 2 to 4 bedrooms (preferably 3).

Cathair1, I have a couple of houses that should do nicely for this project as well as what gogowars is doing for you, if you'd like them.  I originally built them as base game only, but I'll add in your EP items to improve the decor and upload them to the swap shop later today or tomorrow. 

They are rather specific in nature (one is an "eco-friendly" house and one is designed for a geeky gamer family.)  Do you want the families that I made to go with them, as well?  One family is a mom, dad and two child-aged daughters, and the other is a mom, dad and child-aged son. 

Offline Cathair1

• Captain Grammar
  • Townie
« Reply #1373 on: June 26, 2013, 05:35:02 PM »
Cathair1, I have a couple of houses that should do nicely for this project as well as what gogowars is doing for you, if you'd like them.  I originally built them as base game only, but I'll add in your EP items to improve the decor and upload them to the swap shop later today or tomorrow. 

They are rather specific in nature (one is an "eco-friendly" house and one is designed for a geeky gamer family.)  Do you want the families that I made to go with them, as well?  One family is a mom, dad and two child-aged daughters, and the other is a mom, dad and child-aged son.

That'd be great, I would love them. That's ok that they're specific, if they were made for families they're probably exactly what I was looking for. And the families would be wonderful too, if its no trouble! Thanks!

Also, you don't have to edit the houses with the EPs I have if you don't want to. Don't feel the obligation to (unless of course you want to :P).

Offline bunso

• Your friendly kabarkada
  • Llama Wrangler
  • I want to be your friend.
« Reply #1374 on: June 26, 2013, 10:15:58 PM »
Hi, bunso -- I will take a shot at this one if you like.  Will PM you for additional details.

Whew! Thank you so much intl! :) I thought no one would try to take a shot on this.

anything