Author Topic: A Bunch Of Jobs and Rewards  (Read 34588 times)

Offline Shirin

• Watcher
Re: Bunch Of Jobs and Rewards
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2014, 01:38:58 PM »
So the caking up option is an all or nothing deal?

For example, Judy maxes on Monday, and I only want to cake up Darlene and Arlo at that time. Can I do that, and then cake all the kids when Jack maxes on Thursday? Or is it more, cake all of the children after Judy, and then again after Jack?

Online Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2014, 01:45:32 PM »
It's all or nothing. Either you cake up all pre-Young Adult children after a job maxing or you do not do any of them.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Shirin

• Watcher
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2014, 06:53:39 PM »
Okie dokie.

Life's been hectic that I haven't even launched Sims in something like 2-3 weeks, but I might try for this one. :)

Offline Lady Orc

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2014, 10:42:30 AM »
May I just ask what is meant by a skill being 'metric'? Does it just mean that the skill is one of the skills required for that particular career, such as Logic for Medical?

Online Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2014, 11:14:18 AM »
May I just ask what is meant by a skill being 'metric'? Does it just mean that the skill is one of the skills required for that particular career, such as Logic for Medical?

Exactly. Athletic for the Professional Sports career, Handiness for the Military career, etc.

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2014, 01:19:31 AM »
I'm new on the forum and this will be my first official challenge, although I did do my own Baby Boomer after the fact. I love the Bunches so this should be really cool. Can't wait to get started!

Offline EtnaFan666

• Shy Sage of Sucrose
  • Occult
  • Don't mess with Texas, foo!
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2014, 11:04:23 PM »
I like the pun title. I was inspired to write up a similar challenge called "Bachelor Degree" which involves the Bachelor family graduating from University. Very awesome, ratchie! But then again, what can we expect from the queen of Dynasties. ^_^
I play The Sims 4 for fun, so I don't care if I never end up being interviewed for the Dynasty Hall of Fame; people who play for keeps burn out too easily and don't enjoy playing the games, so I am going to not sweat the details.

"With great ability comes great taking into account of one's actions!" - spoken by an NPC in Lego Marvel Superheroes

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
Re: A Bunch Of Jobs and Rewards
« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2014, 03:39:14 PM »
Must the career rewards be unique? For example, different careers require the logic skill. Does the skill certificate count once, or once for each career?  Edit: I'm talking same skill certificate, different family members.

Online Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2014, 05:36:40 PM »
Must the career rewards be unique? For example, different careers require the logic skill. Does the skill certificate count once, or once for each career?  Edit: I'm talking same skill certificate, different family members.

Example: Judy maxes Logic for the Criminal career and gets a skill certificate. Jack maxes Logic for the Law Enforcement career and gets a skill certificate. You count both for the multiplier.

Offline Ghostmira

• Nooboo
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2014, 11:39:37 AM »
I went to do a test play of this challenge, but sadly the neighbourhood is glitched red. Have already tried most of the fixes suggested on the internet, save for reinstalling. Because that is such a lot of work D:

So, I'd like to ask if it would be at all possible to transport the Bunch family to any of the other hoods (they're all working fine for me) and of course keep all the challenge rules?

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2014, 12:58:50 PM »
All right, I don't usually do challenges...but this one I just might. Any excuse to play the Bunch family. :)

Online Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2014, 01:33:15 PM »
I went to do a test play of this challenge, but sadly the neighbourhood is glitched red. Have already tried most of the fixes suggested on the internet, save for reinstalling. Because that is such a lot of work D:

So, I'd like to ask if it would be at all possible to transport the Bunch family to any of the other hoods (they're all working fine for me) and of course keep all the challenge rules?

It has to be in Sunset Valley. Sorry.

Offline Ghostmira

• Nooboo
« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2014, 03:52:24 PM »
Alright, thanks for the answer. Guess I'm not doing this one then, not bothering to reinstall an otherwise perfectly-working game just for that.

Online Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2014, 04:05:46 PM »
Alright, thanks for the answer. Guess I'm not doing this one then, not bothering to reinstall an otherwise perfectly-working game just for that.

I do not blame you, but the conditions for this event need to have everyone in the same town. In some events it does not matter. I do not know if this thread would help, but give it a shot.