Author Topic: Ghost Hunter Bingo II: Let the Spirit Move You  (Read 39730 times)

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
Re: Ghost Hunter Bingo II: Let the Spirit Move You
« Reply #60 on: April 02, 2014, 10:32:14 AM »
I took household funds to mean the number that always shows at the bottom of the screen. If I'm wrong, let me know.

Correct.  Here is a picture from my dynasty as an example, look at the bottom left hand corner and you will see the funds ($64,270), its in live mode - that is your household funds.  The funds should be the same even if you go into buy/build mode.

Offline Tandrael

• Townie
« Reply #61 on: April 02, 2014, 11:01:03 AM »
What confused me a bit was that my Sim got the wish "be worth more than $20,000" and it said -inside the wish- that she has 12 thousand something out of those 20 thousand, but if I looked at the lower left corner of the screen, it showed 6 thousand something; so where does that difference come from?

-Just in case: all this from my practice file.
ĄPura vida!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #62 on: April 02, 2014, 11:03:39 AM »
What confused me a bit was that my Sim got the wish "be worth more than $20,000" and it said -inside the wish- that she has 12 thousand something out of those 20 thousand, but if I looked at the lower left corner of the screen, it showed 6 thousand something; so where does that difference come from?

-Just in case: all this from my practice file.

Worth includes your home and whatever you have bought.  Your 6 thousand something is cash in hand (household funds), but the worth is the game adding up all things you owned (like your home, bed, shower, etc.)

Offline Alexandra88

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #63 on: April 02, 2014, 03:11:38 PM »
So for my first challenge I didn't score very high but I'm happy I completed it and made an effort even if I should have practiced first :)  My funds were 11,360 with 7 total bingos so

11,360*1.07 = 12,155

Offline rubywyld

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #64 on: April 02, 2014, 03:50:19 PM »
If your Sim gets abducted by aliens, and is a dude... and gets alien impregnated... can we still play through and just give up the baby when it's born or is it game over?   I don't know if my guy is pregnant or not yet.. but he was snatch while doing a poltergeist job.  Never seen the aliens take someone not on their home lot like that, LOL

Edit - Turns out he was not alien pregnant but still curious even with other challenges if it's ok to just make sure and give up the baby upon birth when there is a no adding to the family rule.

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #65 on: April 02, 2014, 04:22:58 PM »
If your Sim gets abducted by aliens, and is a dude... and gets alien impregnated... can we still play through and just give up the baby when it's born or is it game over?   I don't know if my guy is pregnant or not yet.. but he was snatch while doing a poltergeist job.  Never seen the aliens take someone not on their home lot like that, LOL

Give up baby when it's born and continue playing.  Good luck.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #66 on: April 02, 2014, 04:44:21 PM »
Does anybody know if men get any maternity leave whilst pregnant with alien babies? I have only ever had one in a baby boomer challenge of all things and cannot recall.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline rubywyld

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #67 on: April 02, 2014, 04:45:17 PM »
Give up baby when it's born and continue playing.  Good luck.

Thanks ..glad he wasn't because I also wasn't looking forward to ghost hunting while pregnant!   :D

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #68 on: April 02, 2014, 05:20:36 PM »
I don't think they get paternity leave as the weight gain remains unexplained. I haven't played with Seasons installed for a while now, but I don't recall any leave.

Offline rubywyld

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #69 on: April 02, 2014, 07:14:29 PM »
On scoring the Bingo ... are we scoring each ghost or just the bingo combo.. so if you had 3 across, Young Kind, Old Kind and Ancient Kind do you count that as 3 pts (for the combo) or 9 pts (3 pts for each Kind Ghost in that row)??

Offline Blackrosea

• Immortal
« Reply #70 on: April 02, 2014, 07:31:30 PM »
On scoring the Bingo ... are we scoring each ghost or just the bingo combo.. so if you had 3 across, Young Kind, Old Kind and Ancient Kind do you count that as 3 pts (for the combo) or 9 pts (3 pts for each Kind Ghost in that row)??

Three points for the combo across. It can be used also for going down if you get all seven spirits for it.

Offline rubywyld

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #71 on: April 02, 2014, 08:00:26 PM »
Thank You ... gosh my score is going to be low, LOL

Offline rubywyld

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #72 on: April 02, 2014, 08:05:56 PM »

Household Funds - 26818
Bingo Points (+1.0) - 1.14
Total - 30572   :o

Offline Blackrosea

• Immortal
« Reply #73 on: April 02, 2014, 08:33:36 PM »
Household Funds - 26818
Bingo Points (+1.0) - 1.14
Total - 30572   :o

How many bingos did you end up having rubywyld?

Offline Tigerbalm

• Nooboo
« Reply #74 on: April 03, 2014, 09:13:58 AM »
Funds: 69,125
Bingos: 75

Total: 120,968.75

Do I round or drop the decimals?
And I just edited it because I realized in english you use points and commas differently for numbers, my bad.   

anything