Author Topic: Return to Metro's Haven  (Read 35607 times)

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
Re: Return to Metro's Haven
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2014, 09:20:40 AM »
Friendly Reminder:

You cannot complete the same consignment / collecting challenge unless it is a bug.

Both sims cannot complete the same consignment / collecting skill challenge EXCEPT for the mushroom one because it is bugged.
Example:  Sim A get "gem collector", this means that gem skill challenge is off limits for Sim B.
Example:  Sim A get "mushroom collector", but since this is bugged, Sim B skill challenge journal will show it too.  This is the only one you are allowed to have duplicate on both sims because of the bug.

Offline Kirstie

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2014, 07:22:08 PM »
This was a lot of fun, I've never played with static moods before.

28 skills maxed = 28000

15 points in unmaxed skills = 750

25 challenges complete = 2.25

(28000 + 750) * 2.25 = 64687

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline aalikane

• Nooboo
« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2014, 03:40:43 AM »
17 maxed out skills
18 points of unmaxed skills
38 challenges complete = 2.9

Total score: 51910

A lot more challenging than I thought it would be trying to figure out which skills to max first and which to leave for later.  But in the end a lot of fun.

Offline sunshine_2406

• Occult
  • Call me Alice :)
« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2014, 07:31:58 AM »
When the rules say "If a household member (Sim or Pet) caps a skill and completes ONE related skill challenge, you can use the Buydebug cheat and purchase ONE object.", does this mean one for every skill challenge completed after the skill has been maxed or only for one challenge completed per skill?
From the moment I fell down that rabbit hole I've been told what I must do and who I must be. I've been shrunk, stretched, scratched and stuffed into a teapot. I've been accused of being Alice, and of not being Alice, but this is my dream. I'll decide where it goes from here.

Offline sakuratatsumi

• Nooboo
« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2014, 07:51:09 AM »
Alright! I just made two girls two start this thing! I'm new to these challenges. One question: what if my sim A maxed out cooking, and then accidentally sim B gets some skill points of cooking? Does that mean I'm out or what? If it's okay, does it still counts to the scoring?

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2014, 08:08:27 AM »
When the rules say "If a household member (Sim or Pet) caps a skill and completes ONE related skill challenge, you can use the Buydebug cheat and purchase ONE object.", does this mean one for every skill challenge completed after the skill has been maxed or only for one challenge completed per skill?

You have to do both to unlock Buydebug — Max a skill AND complete one skill challenge for that maxed skill, so you cannot get 2 Buydebug objects if you do two skill challenges for a given skill.

Alright! I just made two girls two start this thing! I'm new to these challenges. One question: what if my sim A maxed out cooking, and then accidentally sim B gets some skill points of cooking? Does that mean I'm out or what? If it's okay, does it still counts to the scoring?

If Sim A maxes cooking and then Sim B accidentally got a point in cooking, then you'd be done. Sim B's cooking point would not go towards your score and you would total up what you had accomplished up to that point.

Offline sakuratatsumi

• Nooboo
« Reply #36 on: May 07, 2014, 08:36:13 AM »
If Sim A maxes cooking and then Sim B accidentally got a point in cooking, then you'd be done. Sim B's cooking point would not go towards your score and you would total up what you had accomplished up to that point.

Thanks for the quick reply. One more: If I completed one of the skill challenges, but I don't want to buy something from the buydebug catalog. Is that okay? I only have base game now and I don't think base game buydebug has many cool objects to buy.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #37 on: May 07, 2014, 09:42:15 AM »
Thanks for the quick reply. One more: If I completed one of the skill challenges, but I don't want to buy something from the buydebug catalog. Is that okay? I only have base game now and I don't think base game buydebug has many cool objects to buy.

Yes, buying something from Buydebug is a reward, not a requirement.

Offline december22

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #38 on: May 07, 2014, 04:39:24 PM »
Well this is my first post and my first go at a challenge, enjoyed it :)

Maxed skills - 19 = 19000
Other skill points - 15 = 750
Challenges completed - 27 = 2.35

so...

(19000+750)*2.35=46412.5

Hope my maths is correct!

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #39 on: May 07, 2014, 05:20:10 PM »
@december22 — welcome to the forum and thank you for participating. :)

Offline Dragonsgirl

• Nooboo
« Reply #40 on: May 07, 2014, 06:09:46 PM »
Well I thought this Tournament would work out and it almost did......until one of my sims decided to do one of the Skills that my other sim was doing.......
So here's what I got:

0 skills maxed = 0
40 points in unmaxed skills = 2000
0 challenges complete = 0
2000 * 1.00 = 2000

I was hoping for better, but at least I tried.....lowest score ever  :( This was even after practicing. I guess you never know what your sim is going to do when you turn your back for 2 minutes. :( 
So I guess I'll just take this and post this score.

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #41 on: May 07, 2014, 06:16:45 PM »
Ugh! :( I am so sorry that happened, Dragonsgirl. Thank you for participating.

Offline sakuratatsumi

• Nooboo
« Reply #42 on: May 09, 2014, 07:26:08 AM »
One of my sim maxed coking and she got really fluffy because she literally eats everything after she cook, so I sent her to the gym, completely forgot that the other sim has maxed Athletic.

Skill maxed: 6 x 1000 = 6000
Skill points: 14 x 50 = 700
Skill challenges: 3 x 1.05 =  1.15 to multiply my score

(6000 + 700) x 1.15 = 7705

Well, not too bad, at least I tried  ;D

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #43 on: May 09, 2014, 07:55:58 AM »

Skill challenges: 3 x 1.05 =  1.15 to multiply my score

(6000 + 700) x 1.15 = 7705

Well, not too bad, at least I tried  ;D

You add 1.15 to your starting multiplier of 1.00, so your multiplier  = 2.15. :)

Offline sakuratatsumi

• Nooboo
« Reply #44 on: May 09, 2014, 08:00:37 AM »
You add 1.15 to your starting multiplier of 1.00, so your multiplier  = 2.15. :)

Oh, I meant 0.15, because the starting multiplier is 1.00, so added 0.15 :)

anything