Author Topic: Caspian No Story DecaDynasty  (Read 10637 times)

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
Re: Caspian No Story DecaDynasty
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2014, 08:41:35 PM »
Wow, you're flying through this, Krae, well done. Just a comment, you only seem to have 9 names next to the ten best friends requirements, you may need to check your records again.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2014, 10:47:42 PM »
Hey, thanks for pointing that out. I've edited it to include Tisha Tompkins, his future wife. She was on my hand written list, but I missed her of all people. She's a witch, by the way. I think not writing a story really helps the speed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2014, 09:57:12 AM »
Pierce Caspian moved to 300 Riverblossom Hills Drive, a beautiful vista home, with his new wife, Tisha Tompkins Caspian. Our heir, Chelan, was born on day 4 after the move along with her twin sister, Xena, both witches. I rearranged my plans to aim Chelan at a handiness supermax to take best advantage of her witchiness. Both honor rolls were easily met. Gotta love the instant teen witch homework completion despite the occasional scorching.

Heir Four

Chelan Caspian - Friendly, Brave, Family Oriented, Eccentric, Handy

Ten NPC Friends - Armando Cervantes-Babysitter, Errol McCartney-Tattoo Artist, Fatima Levin-Elixir Consignments, Dorian Prater-Bouncer, Bea Buzzerby-Party Dancer, Archie Switzer-Pizza Deliverer, Amy Burden-Mixologist, Sherry Person-Maid, Noah Ryder-Proprietor, Kia Swann-Paparazzi

Ten Best Friends - Xena Caspian, Trinity Gay, Reinaldo Olivares, Gregory Whitaker, Errol McCartney, Dexter Olivares, Dorian Prater, Archie Switzer, Bea Buzzerby, Wilson Caspian

Unique Max Career - Firefighter (also Military 7)

Unique Supermax Skill - Handiness (Athletics L. 5, Inventing L. 9 at move)

Ten Unique Black Ops - Free Game, Best Food in Town, Bring Back the Jams, Scrap Cleanup, Substitute Instructor, Teching Up the Spa, General Staff Stationery, Broadway Cameo, Jog Everywhere, The Case of the Hacker Elite

Purchased Building - Sun Flower Spa
Upgraded Property - Wright Reading Room

Adult at Move - Yes

Tombstones - Large- Pierce Caspian (94) and Tisha Tompkins Caspian (91 life extended via Fountain of Youth Elixir)

I place a rocking chair near the graves to cut down on dropped morning action queues due to disgusting best friend ghosts.

Ten Unique Items - Celebrity Gifts  Value 53,025 contributed by various family members place right before move

The Garage 'O Fun    that she didn't get to use, although I did send her to parties at her sister's and she always was there alone in a hottub.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2014, 11:16:14 AM »
Loved the clever trick with the rocking chair.  They're like some sort of crazy ghost trap!

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2014, 04:42:07 PM »
Chelan Caspian married Dexter Olivares and moved to his home at 223 Cotton Branch Drive. For those familiar with Riverview, it's that divided house that you need to walk outside to get from one side to the other. I've been making very limited changes to the houses, mostly expanding some rooms and changing beds, plumbing fixtures, and appliances. This is what I did to the downstairs here.

I got rid of a kitchen, combined bathrooms, tore down the dividing wall, and installed a single staircase. I left the furniture and décor pretty much alone. I wanted to retained the split personality feel. Upstairs I just tore down the dividing wall and changed fixtures.

For once the heir had several age appropriate candidates to choose from. Dexter was selected as my game placed the elixir shop right next door. He turned out to be a great choice: genius, ambitious, artistic, family oriented, charismatic and just a great guy. I kept him alive until the next heir moved out.

On day 4 after the move our heir, Skagit, was born along with her brother, Will.

Heir Five 

Skagit Caspian - Good, Friendly, Family Oriented, Born Salesman, Artistic

Both Honor Rolls - Yes

Ten NPC Friends - Joy Weston-Bouncer, Antwan Larkin-Mixologist, Selena Rosario-Babysitter, Cecilia Aravalo-Elixir Consignments, Roger Coates-Proprietor, Danica Glover-Tattoo Artist, Issac Cara-Mail Deliverer, Alonzo Haskins-Maid, Diana Ruff-Butler, Elizabeth Hinson-Repair Tech

Ten Best Friends - Dexter Caspian, Will Caspian, Patterns Caspian, Louis Cheek, Homer McMullen, Owen Maguire, Eduardo Guajardo, Abdul Cheek, Antwain Gross, Hugo Cromwell

Unique Max Career - Painter (level 5 music)

Unique Supermax Skill - Painting (level 7 guitar)

Ten Black Ops - When Dreams Come True, The Boiler Room, Art Class, A Large Painting, Guitar Up!, A Small Painting, Celebrity Body, Painting the City, The Business of Décor, The Study of Art

Purchased Building - Flying V's Coffeehouse
Upgraded Property - Landgraab Sell and Swap

Adult at Move - Yes

Large Tombstone - Chelan Caspian (100)

Along with Victor, her Mysterious Mr. Gnome

Ten Unique Items - Time Machines Value 16,000

The Zen Garden of Time

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2014, 09:18:11 PM »
Wait...the Mysterious Mr. Gnome died?!?!?  I didn't know that was a thing...

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2014, 10:00:57 PM »
Yep, one day they're there changing you channels, the next they're a teeny tiny tombstone.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2014, 04:13:33 AM »
Skagit Caspian married Louis Cheek mostly because he was age appropriate, available, and had pretty red hair. Oh, and his big house at 1 Remington Point didn't hurt either. Unfortunately, due to odd bugs and loading times, it was time to move town. Look out Sunset Valley! They settled in at 15 Maywood Lane and had a baby girl, Whatcom, on the 5th day. Four days later her sister, Yma, was born.

Heir Six

Whatcom Caspian - Friendly, Loves the Outdoors, Lucky, Family Oriented, Green Thumb

Both Honor Rolls - Yes

Ten NPC Friends - Nicholle Cooley-Babysitter, Cara Drake-Bouncer, Federico Luther-Paper Deliverer, Brian Estes-Elixir Consignments, Billie Inman-Mail Deliverer, Latisha Workman-Tattoo Artist, Krissy Herzog-Maid, Jean Paul Sousa-Proprietor, Ivana Grove-Party Dancer, Becky Forrest-Police

Ten Best Friends - Louis Caspian, Yma Caspian, Corinna Ursine, Jasen Giordano, Arlo Bunch, Darlene Bunch, Lisa Bunch, Ethan Bunch, Krissy Herzog, Sam Sekemoto

Unique Max Career - Gardener (Science level 5 I think)

Unique Supermax Skill - Gardening (Fishing 5 Handiness 5)

Ten Unique Black Ops - Scavenger Hunt Rare Elements, Peppers on Parade, No Jams No Fun, Save the Herding, The Best Evaporating Dish is a Clean One, Learn a Thing or Two, Uncommonly Good, Outstandingly Rare, Fix It!, Eating Contest

Purchased Building - Flying V's Coffeehouse
Upgraded Property - Summer Hill Springs

Adult - Yes

Large Tombstone - Skagit Caspian (100)

Ten Unique Items - Paintings valued at 47,549 provided by Skagit Caspian

The Basement Art Gallery where no one ever goes

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2014, 11:13:21 AM »
It's a pity Whatcom didn't inherit the pretty red hair.  "The Basement Art Gallery where no one ever goes" sounds like it should be something out of the Lemony Snickett books.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2014, 02:42:47 PM »
Great progress, KRae!

And you forgot that the basement is where people to go to hide from their in-laws. They'll have some great paintings to look at!
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2014, 01:27:22 PM »
Good progress so far! I had a similar problem with my dynasty where tremendous lag and errors caused me to have to move towns. Kudos to you for sticking with it :)

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2014, 07:02:54 PM »
Although I haven't posted heir 7 yet, I'm actually working on heir 8 and have had tremendous trouble with Sunset Valley as I explained in the main DecaDynasty thread. No sims were moving in and homeless townies were filling all the rabbit hole jobs. I did a factory reset and families have started to move in again, but I think well do a final move to Twinbrook when heir eight finishes his requirements. He got one of the two teenage girls in town (other than cousins) as a romantic interest at prom. His sister got the other. There are no teen boys at all. Not even NPCs. I'll post gen 7 later this week.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2014, 04:40:00 PM »
Whatcom married her long time best friend, older man Ethan Bunch, and moved to his home across the street at 16 Maywood Lane. On day 4 after the move, Heir 7, Spokane Caspian, was born along with her twin brother, Ty.

Spokane Caspian  Heir 7 - Friendly, Brave, Family Oriented, Gatherer, Genius

Both Honor Rolls - Yes

Ten NPC Friends - Josef Youngblood-Newspaper Deliverer, Davin Doran-Babysitter, Kristine Long-Maid, Karla Ashby-Elixir Consignments, Marcia Cartwright-Tattoo Artist, Felecia Tharp-Proprietor, Tanya Martel-Bouncer, Maggie Basham-Mixologist, Andre Shipley-Repo Man, Lex Dance-Party Dancer (a great name)

Ten Best Friends - Ty Caspian, Trisha Moyer, Cori Mills, Homer Dockery, Devon Betts, Elizabeth Betts, Davin Doran, Shavonne Caspian, LuLu Caspian, Gavin Ashby

Unique Max Career - Alchemist (also some Fortuneteller and Medical)

Unique Supermax Skill - Alchemy (level 7 logic at move)

Unique Black Ops - Work/School Learning Project, Make-a-Dream, The Great Argyle Sinclair, Alchemy Mastery, The Fortunes of Fortunetelling, Settle an Argument, Fixing the Celestial Slump, The Giving Sort, Logic 101, Equipment Needs

Purchased Building - Gypsy Wagon
Upgraded Property - Aleister's Elixirs and Sundries

Adult - Yes

Large Tombstones - Whatcom Caspian (92) Ethan Bunch (95 age extended)

Ten Unique Items - Money Bags provided by Whatcom Caspian Value 5,168

Here's a combo picture: Tombstones and Money Bags because let's face it, money bags just aren't visually interesting. However, this is the Money Tree Garden Where We All Go To Fight Over the Rocker

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2014, 05:41:21 PM »
Wow, Generation 7 already! I was going to say I'm surprised Ethan Bunch was still alive, but then I remembered you started in Riverview.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

anything