Author Topic: The Power of Knowledge Immortal Dynasty  (Read 27514 times)

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
Re: The Power of Knowledge
« Reply #60 on: January 30, 2015, 07:22:00 PM »
It's called the Group Science Project, Deklitch.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #61 on: January 30, 2015, 07:39:46 PM »
My science supermax never ever used the Group Science Project. You'll be fine.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Online Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
« Reply #62 on: January 30, 2015, 08:05:49 PM »
It's called the Group Science Project, Deklitch.

Thanks Lisa, I knew that, I was just using the same terminology as simlover in an attempt not to confuse them. :)

Dek

Offline simlover16

• Townie
    • The Power of Knowledge Immortal Dynasty
« Reply #63 on: January 30, 2015, 10:07:18 PM »
Thanks so much guys!! :)
I started thinking and investigated after commenting that earlier and realized that it was possible. Silly me, I'm always looking over things.
"You're waiting for a train. A train that'll take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you. But you can't know for sure. Yet it doesn't matter. Now, tell me why?" -Dom Cobb

Offline simlover16

• Townie
« Reply #64 on: January 31, 2015, 01:20:09 PM »
Chapter Fourteen
I had Felicity sculpt Venus in her wedding dress to display in the dining room.  I made the lights violet.  I wanted to get it before she turned elder.  She has less than two weeks before aging to elder.  (Credits to Pam for the idea with her Immortal Dynasty)

Family dinners are a rare things in the Knowledge house these days.  Venus is a sculpting zombie.  She is on Level 9 of the Sculptor career and has to sell over 30K in sculptures!  It's hard work.  Anyways, they always use Versailles's wonderful Motive Mobile, so they never sleep, eat, or shower.  Every member of the house has a Steel Bladder except the kiddos and Skip.  They sat down and ate a delicious turkey Versailles prepared. 

Billy makes constant visits.  It's almost as if he never left.  He always plays on Versailles's work laptop. 

Venus is currently the designated Consignment store seller, if that makes any sense.  She sells her and Felicity's sculptures, all of the death fish that is caught, and Versailles's harvests.  They usually get about 30K from the store daily.  A death fish sold for over $1,200!  It helps with Venus's consignment reward, too.  The house is sitting comfortably on 500.5K funds.

The whole family went to visit a park in Riverview.  I think it will be Delilah's property.  The family gets about 30K a week for the properties and buildings, and that number will only rise.  They told ghost stories.

Versailles spoke about things that frightened Delilah ––– the simple idea of immortal loneliness, death of family and friends, and the death of one's love.

Venus:  "A life without Oscar?  A life without Felicity?"

Versailles:  "Don't worry little Delilah you'll be just fine!"

Delilah:  "What a-a-about Rupert?"
Versailles laughed. 

The next morning were Delilah and Rupert's birthdays.  Childhood went by in a flash.  Somehow they managed to get As.  I was scared they wouldn't because by accident one day they played tag all day long, and their grades plummeted to Ds.  Thank watcher!  Delilah decided to have a bake sale on her last day as a kid. 

She didn't sell any! The poor thing was so upset.  Delilah biked home with a hurt heart.  When she arrived home, she found something the uplifted her spirits tremendously. 

Versailles, Venus, Felicity, Skip, Oscar, and Rupert:  "Surprise, Delilah! Ignore the graduation caps, but we love you!"
Delilah's eyes watered, "I love you guys too."
Venus:  "It is time to party, baby girl!"
With the help of two guests dying (one being a best friend of Venus's), they aged to healthy beautiful teens. 

Awful hair, once again.  Then Rupert.

I would die if Generation 4 got that nose. 
I did give the kiddos makeovers, but I failed to get worthy screenshots, so those will be in the next update.  I gave Delilah a Science room where she can work without being disturbed.  Everything she needs is in there + I will add some sitting chairs.  She will have cooking as her career because it only requires the cooking skill, so we won't risk raising a unique skill. 

Sneak Peek/ Teaser:

"You're waiting for a train. A train that'll take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you. But you can't know for sure. Yet it doesn't matter. Now, tell me why?" -Dom Cobb

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
« Reply #65 on: January 31, 2015, 02:30:41 PM »
You can Midas Touch sculptures before selling them, you know.

Offline simlover16

• Townie
« Reply #66 on: February 01, 2015, 07:16:24 PM »
Chapter Fifteen
I have been playing my little swimming heart all day and night.  A lotttt has happened. 
Delilah has been working diligently at the Science station.  She is up to Level 9.  I am pleased that I chose this skill because she's been cloning money tree seeds over and over and helpful things such as that.  I thought of Alchemy being her supermax, but it is a good thing I chose this one before that. 

Rupert rolled the One Sim Band LTW, and I locked it in.  Both him and Delilah are in the Study Club and Music Club which is helping him get up there.  He is a level 7 pianist and plays beautifully on the golden grand piano.  I guess he can serenade Delilah with "Hey There Delilah" by the Plain White Ts.  Ahh, that song never gets old. 

Soon enough, prom arrived.  Rupert, nervously, asked Delilah to go.  Her response cracked me up.  She said, "Sure, I guess I'll go with you, but there is no guarantee that aliens will abduct me last minute."
However, prom day did arrive.  Rupert surprised his lady with romantic (*says in seductive voice*) red flowers.  Venus demanded to take a picture of it and have Delilah hang it in her room.  And she did. 
Venus:  "He's a good boy, unlike his rude excuse of a father.  (He has the evil trait, by the way.  He obsessively torments the entire house.)  I have never understood what Felicity ever saw in him. "

Here's some close ups of our lovely teens while it's on my mind. 

The limo came and whisked them away.  They awkwardly sat across from each other, lol. 

Prom was a success for the both of them.  While they were slow dancing at prom, Delilah admitted to having very big feelings for Rupert and asked him to go steady.  He said yes and couldn't wipe the smile off his face.  He didn't leave her side the entire evening. 
Back at home, terror struck.  Well, for some.  I have managed every chapter to hold my tongue on how much I HATE Skip.  He is so frustrating with his Evil trait.  I need to be more careful choosing spouses next time.

Felicity managed to hold her ground during the mourning.  To help the sadness, they adopted a dog named Jack.  I believe he is a cocker spaniel? But for sure a type of spaniel.  Versailles loves to play and teach him hunting so we can have gems, metals, and rocks around.  If anyone remembers, we had another dog named Cinnamon, and we raised her to an elder.  She was put up for adoption because the house was sooo hectic at the time with two toddlers and five adults. 

In the foyer, I took out the bar and moved it to family inventory.  It was never used and was just taking up too much space.  So now Jack has lots of room!
Soon enough, Venus finally managed to max the sculpting career without Midas Touch.  I was afraid she wasn't going to make it, so I had Felicity frantically learn alchemy.  Of course, Venus made it and it wasn't necessary to have it.  At least we have a level 9 alchemist.  Venus is ready for immortality once she ages!  She will just need her final pieces.  Yay!  The Long Distance Friend reward has been a lifesaver because she has been such a skilling zombie that she never socializes.  Now that she's done, there will be time to fix a few weakened relationships. 
All was smooth until another strategy struck. 

It broke Venus's heart to see her beloved Oscar with her no more, but she remembered the night Versailles told them to be prepared for heartbreak.
Both Skip and Oscar have medium tombstones.  I wish I could have given them better lives, but with requirements I just didn't have the time too.  Now they rest peacefully in a nice, new cemetery on the property Venus got married on.  I tore down the wedding area and put a nice cemetery. 

Notice the gnome, hehe. 
Rupert was there for Delilah when her little fragile heart was broken.  Their love is so sweet, and so far they're my favorite match. 

To help with all the tears, Delilah threw a big pool party to give her a kickstart on friends. 

Hydrophobic Venus sat it out though.  Haha.  Delilah also made this her new property and upgraded it to Level 3.  It is a much less boring place to hang out. 

Delilah also bought out the Science center.  I thought it seemed fitting.  I find it funny she has the option to fire Versailles.  Haha.
I will also add a museum update on Delilah.  One for Versailles and Venus will come soon.  Check out the prom picture of Delilah and Rupert. 

She has her prom queen crown and the flowers Rupert gave her in there too. 
And then there was one more addition to the family - meet our new Scottish Terrier, Belle.  She ages up today, so we will see if a little romance is there.  Isn't she a cutie?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #67 on: February 01, 2015, 07:46:37 PM »
Jack looks like a Brittany, which is indeed a breed of Spaniel. Doggies galore!

RIP to the men, though I do know the feeling of finally losing a loathesome mortal.

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #68 on: August 03, 2015, 07:53:21 AM »
I'm moving this to the Stories Graveyard due to inactivity.  @simlover16 - you can revive this story by contacting a moderator.

Original Storyboard:  Sims 3 Immortal Dynasty Stories

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #69 on: August 29, 2015, 03:12:18 PM »
Welcome back @simlover16 - good luck on your dynasty.

Offline simlover16

• Townie
« Reply #70 on: August 30, 2015, 10:27:47 AM »
Welcome back @simlover16 - good luck on your dynasty.
Thank you. I very much appreciate it.

Offline simlover16

• Townie
« Reply #71 on: August 30, 2015, 01:56:22 PM »
Chapter 16
My absence has probably lost some readers but that is okay. I apologize for my absence. However, I got on my file the other day and jumped right back in to old habits. Without further stalling, let's begin.

When I returned, I discovered the arrival of everyone's birthday but Versailles of course. As a family birthday present, Felicity adopted an adorable kitten named Fitz from one of the neighbor's litters.

Fitz joined the other two dogs of the family happily. The dogs didn't stay much longer. The two dogs, Jack and Belle, were causing CHAOS. It felt like no amount of training could rid them from their destructive traits. They went up for adoption. Little Fitz gets to stay however. I think I don't need to adopt anymore pets. I always end up giving them up. Hopefully the elders will make some time to play with the kitten. He is a cute little rascal.

Delilah threw a big family birthday party at her property, the community pool. Four cakes were bought for Felicity, Venus, Rupert, and Delilah. The mixologist even showed up to my surprise.

Then began the slew of birthdays. First was Venus.

Don't worry dear. You won't stay dressed that way. Then Felicity aged.

My two young beauties are now old. It saddens me that this will be Felicity's last birthday. Then Delilah aged.

That hair refuses to go away. I can't remember what trait I gave her or Rupert. I will tell once I check. Her LTW is max the Culinary career. Yes! We will get that fridge. Then Rupert aged.

Makeovers will be shown in a separate update. I don't want to go over the picture limit.
That night they immediately went to work to get museum pieces updated. Here is Venus's completed museum. I forgot to frame her elder portrait.

Then here is the progress on Delilah's. It is coming along quite nicely.

The morning of graduation, Venus ate a very special breakfast.

Venus is immortal! This is actually the point at which my last dynasty corrupted. Not traveling is saving us loads of time and trouble. I can easily supermax skills without cheating time with vacation homes. I am very happy.
Then the family headed out for graduation. Rupert, to my surprise, got Valedictorian and Most Likely to be a Rockstar.

I can't remember what Delilah got, but it wasn't very flattering.

She doesn't appear to be bothered. Then begin the skilling once they arrived home. Delilah worked her science supermax which won't be too hard and joined the Culinary career. Rupert started towards his One Sim Band LTW. I'm not really in a rush to get him into a career because money is plentiful. He may even start a band ;). Also notice the gorgeous photo of Delilah.

One night I checked on the family graves to see if the ghosts were out and saw a unicorn. I was tempted to send Versailles after it, but I couldn't remember if they were allowed or if we needed another pet for me to get rid of.

Then came some necessary house updates. I made a simple little wedding chapel for the future wedding. I can't remember if I mentioned that at prom Rupert asked Delilah to go steady. Any day now they will tie the knot.

Then I made a childish bedroom and bathroom for all the future immortal children and teens to sleep in until they get their own room. Plus I wanted to use the new store content I bought. I will have to build a third floor of bedrooms for the next generation. The second floor is all out of space.

I love the bright colors. Rupert has been staying in here until the wedding because Delilah is a classy young lady. Makeovers in the next update. :) Thank you for reading.

Offline Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #72 on: August 30, 2015, 02:33:41 PM »
I remember you!

Welcome back, and congrats on beating your own records! Now just do that six times more. ;)

Offline simlover16

• Townie
« Reply #73 on: August 30, 2015, 02:59:59 PM »
Chapter 16 Wardrobe Update
Here are some necessary wardrobe updates on the sims who aged up last chapter. Versailles also joined the bandwagon and got some more vibrant, lively clothes.
I continued to dress Delilah in her signature yellow shade. It really seems to suit her.
Everyday. She has more but to save pictures I'm not posting them. They're cute as well.

Formal. I'm showing all of her formal wear because they're adorable.

Delilah isn't one for spiders, but I think the recolor really makes it grand.
Her wedding gown. I absolutely love this dress. Almost any recolor looks excellent.

Her swimsuit. I don't know where her muscular physique came from but it is totally unfair because she never works out.

I don't know where her sleepwear went. But is just yellow lingerie.
Here is a headshot of Felicity with her hair recolored and makeup done.

Here is cutie-patootie Rupert. ;) Delilah is a lucky girl.
Everyday

Formal

Pajamas

Venus was once again dressed in her elegant purple shade. I think it suits her well.

Sleepwear

I don't know where her formal wear went either.
Then Versailles got some hip new grandma outfits! I also changed her hair because the one she had was really bothering me.

And her formal wear was recolored.

Off to playing! Don't forget to comment:)

Offline simlover16

• Townie
« Reply #74 on: August 30, 2015, 03:01:39 PM »
t
I remember you!

Welcome back, and congrats on beating your own records! Now just do that six times more. ;)
I'm glad you remember me! Thanks for the good luck wishes! :) I really appreciate comments because if I were a sim, I'd definitely have the excitable trait. Lol!